This article contains speculative information. Please keep this in mind as you read it.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
- Plans A-Y - These are all the plans in 25 folders that Plankton had employed before, which all had failed.
- Plan Z - The one plan that Plankton missed. This one was the most evil of the other plans, and even lemon-scented. He used this to steal King Neptune's crown, and put the blame on Krabs so King Neptune can freeze Krabs, then Plankton gets his hands on the formula, and brainwashes Bikini Bottom's residents. However, he does not count on SpongeBob and Patrick, and after they retrieve the crown from where Plankton hid it - with some help from David Hasselhoff - the two bring it back in time. When Plankton orders his minions to annihilate SpongeBob, he destroys their helmets via heavy-metal music. Everybody in Bikini Bottom, Sandy, Scooter, Nancy Suzi Fish, Monica, and the rest of the Bikini Bottomites run him over, and he is then arrested.
- Plankton! - Enters SpongeBob's mind and makes him steal a Krabby Patty.
- Sandy's Rocket (seen only in chapter book based on episode) Plankton tries stealing it from the Krusty Krab during the night, only to be caught by SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Culture Shock - Pretends to be a magician for The Krusty Krab Talent Show, and asks for a volunteer from the audience. He steals a Krabby Patty from a customer and attempts to run off with it. Mr. Krabs stops him, and Plankton tries to disappear within fire, but ends up burning himself.
- F.U.N. Tries to steal it again. Then pretends to befriend SpongeBob and steals a Krabby Patty from his hand while they're watching a movie. Plankton fails when he runs into the wall behind the movie screen.
- Walking Small - Tries to make Goo Lagoon the site of his new fast food restaurant, The Mega Bucket. It almost works when he tricks SpongeBob into making civilians leave the beach by being aggressive, but SpongeBob's kindness brings them back.
- This is his first plan to not involve The Secret Formula.
- Imitation Krabs - Comes to the Krusty Krab dressed up as a robot man and says he will give SpongeBob $1,000,000 for the Krabby Patty formula. Later on, builds a robotic Mr. Krabs, which he uses to attempt to get the formula out of SpongeBob.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - Cheats in poker, and makes SpongeBob his fry cook to get Krabby Patties. When SpongeBob refuses to make Krabby Patties, he takes SpongeBob's brain out and puts it in a Robot SpongeBob, but it's SpongeBob's brain that's in the robot, and SpongeBob became lazy while at the Chum Bucket.
- The Algae's Always Greener - Hides inside a ketchup bottle, but he gets shot out without getting to the Patty. Then, he tries the Switch-lives-just-to-know-what-it's-like-O-Microfier to be in Mr. Krabs' life.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - Tries to plant a bomb in the patty to walk it away.
- Party Pooper Pants - When asked by Mr. Krabs what his topic card says, Plankton says "discuss the secret ingredients to the Krabby Patty formula" while the card says "where are you from?". Backfires.
- This is famously one of the most minor and short schemes of the series and holds the shortest foil of it after 8 seconds.
- Plankton's Army - Being a cockroach, but squished by Mr. Krabs. Later he disguises himself as a dollar bill. Then gathers relatives to steal the formula.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - Forces the Krusty Krab to open 24 hours and orders 10,000 Krabby Patties, thus causing SpongeBob to go insane out of exhaustion, and become irrationally terrified of Krabby Patties. He then makes himself into a psychiatrist and invites SpongeBob to tell him about the formula, but backfires when SpongeBob repeatedly crushes him with a piano, resists his attempts, and his work proves too well and inadvertently actually work and cure SpongeBob.
- Krabs vs. Plankton - Attempts and fails to steal the formula again, then fakes injuring himself after slipping on the Krusty Krab's recently mopped floor and sues Mr. Krabs. He negotiates with Krabs for the secret formula during the trial only to fail when SpongeBob makes him confess.
- Enemy In-Law - Grabs customers to the Chum Bucket. Then, attempts to date Betsy Krabs and forces her to tell about the formula.
- Wishing You Well - Wishes on the Eugene Krabs Memorial Wishing Well to be taller in order to crush his enemies. Later succeeds, thanks to SpongeBob and Patrick when they struck magic.
- New Leaf - He builds a gift shop. Then, he pretends to be friends with Mr. Krabs and get the formula which is a fake.
- Best Frenemies - With the help of Mr. Krabs, finds out the secret recipe to Kelpshakes, and partially re-befriends Krabs. At the end, he tries to steal the formula again. Feeling nostalgic, Mr. Krabs gives him a head start.
- Friend or Foe? - Makes a cake for Mr. Krabs (since it is his birthday). Then at the end again, he attempts to make Mr. Krabs cry then steal the formula.
- Spy Buddies - Mr. Krabs and Plankton switched lives and try the different way and SpongeBob and Patrick become spies for the fake Mr. Krabs, but after a series of events the real Mr. Krabs steals the formula back.
- Krabs à la Mode - Freezes the Krusty Krab so that no one buys a Krabby Patty and comes to the Chum Bucket. Fails when Mr. Krabs turns his restaurant into an ice skating rink.
- Tries to steal a Krabby Patty while everyone is distracted skating on the ice. Fails when he steals a patty from the local hockey team and can't escape the Krusty Krab.
- Uses the Krusty Krab thermostat to freeze Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, and the customers. Fails when he gets cocky, falls off the thermostat, and Mr. Krabs freezes him.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Redoes the Chum Bucket, and makes SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward work for him so he can go to the Krusty Krab and steal the formula. Fails again when SpongeBob and Patrick replaced it by the Krusty Krab. The Chum Bucket is mainly destroyed at the end.
- Goo Goo Gas - Dresses as a pepper shaker to steal the formula. Then, he creates a gas to turn Mr. Krabs into a baby and tries to steal the formula without "Baby" Krabs to notice. In the end, all the babies start playing around with Plankton, and he fails once again.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - He makes a shampoo that hypnotizes Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and makes them talk badly about the Krabby Patty and advertise the Chum Bucket, causing a large number of customers to come. This fails when SpongeBob has Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy eat two Krabby Patties and uses fiber to digest them, causing them to come back to normal.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - He makes a Chum Bucket mobile to get customers.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Since the Krusty Krab is banned, he tries to celebrate. Then he finds out there is a secret Krusty Krab, so he calls the police.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - At the end, Plankton hires SpongeBob's cousin, Stanley, thinking that Stanley will be able to help him in stealing the secret formula as he has SpongeBob's own flesh and blood, and the fact that he knows nothing about the Krusty Krab and Chum Bucket rivalry, so he'll fall for it. But in the end, Stanley blows up Plankton's restaurant as he is a terrible employee, as seen earlier in the episode. The episode ends with Stanley saying " Sorry, boss."
- Krabby Road - He heard SpongeBob singing a song with lyrics as the formula so he creates a band.
- Spongicus - Tears down the Chum Bucket and creates a stadium to keep customers. Tries to boil Mr. Krabs in a giant bisque. (Mentioned by Karen)
- Plankton's Regular - He finds a customer, (Nat Peterson) to try his Chum Sticks who likes his food and makes Mr. Krabs' business 1% wreck.
- Komputer Overload - Replaces Karen and makes other robots to get the formula.
- Chum Bucket Supreme - He hires Patrick to create dumb slogans to attract customers such as the word, "Chum is Fum".
- Single Cell Anniversary - He uses SpongeBob to help him give the perfect gift for Karen so he can get the formula.
- Chum Caverns - He builds an underground restaurant named the "Chum Caverns" to attract customers. It was successful, but was eventually destroyed.
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Gets inside a bun and tries to steal the formula. He ends up going home inside Sandy's helmet, and steals Sandy's pelt to disguise himself and attempt to get the formula.
- The Inside Job - Plankton goes in SpongeBob's body and uses a device to try and absorb SpongeBob's knowledge about the secret formula. Plankton fails when he ends up absorbing SpongeBob's personality as well and becomes a Plankton-like SpongeBob himself. Upon escaping SpongeBob's body, Plankton runs into Patrick and accidentally absorbs his personality, thus causing him to forget the secret formula and become a Plankton-like version of Patrick.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - He designs a highway (Shelly Superhighway), that would run straight over The Krusty Krab and end at The Chum Bucket. This plan was starting to be successful as Mr. Krabs almost sold the secret formula to Plankton but ended up unsuccessful when all of the Jellyfish of Jellyfish Fields stung Plankton and SpongeBob and his friends destroyed the highway.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton dresses in his Grandma's clothing so he can trick SpongeBob and steal the Krabby Patty Recipe.
- Buried in Time - After witnessing Mr. Krabs put a copy of the Krabby Patty secret formula into a time capsule, Plankton goes after the buried time capsule and drills a hole into it to try to get the formula. He gets the formula, but Squidward steps on him, making him swallow the bottle.
- Shellback Shenanigans - Plankton gets into Gary's shell to fool SpongeBob.
- The Other Patty - Mr. Krabs and Plankton unite in their dislike of a new eatery called "the Flabby Patty," and work together to steal its recipe.
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton creates a sled race and tries to get everyone in Bikini Bottom to join, so nobody will see him steal the Krabby Patty recipe, but the Abominable Snow Mollusk confuses Plankton as a jelly bean and swallows him.
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Plankton attempts to strike up a friendship with Squidward in order to get the secret formula, until he gets fed up with Squidward's corny clarinet music.
- Walking the Plankton - Plan B: Plankton goes on a cruise with SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs, which he made up is for his and Karen's honeymoon, in order to steal the formula, however Karen finds out about the plan and destroys the ship.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton grows a second eye in order to have better chances of stealing the formula. However, this plan was a failure as the eye from SpongeBob changed his personality.
- Fiasco! - Plankton steals the art thinking it's the remains of a Krabby Patty hoping to revert it back into a regular Krabby Patty.
- Free Samples- Plankton gives the customers fake Krabby Patties so that they wouldn't eat at the Krusty Krab anymore, but fails when Mr. Krabs gets them back.
- Karen 2.0 - Plankton makes another Karen (Karen 2.0) and the real Karen gets mad. Finding her parts in a box, Mr. Krabs makes Karen the cashier at the Krusty Krab. When Plankton tries to get into the Krusty Krab with Karen 2.0, she and the original Karen get into a fight, however during the fight, Karen 2.0 runs over Plankton and the original Karen, distressed, finishes off Karen 2.0 and then runs over to Plankton's side. After Plankton is revealed to be okay, Karen runs out of battery. Using batteries from the now dead Karen 2.0, Plankton revives Karen, and they walk back to the Chum Bucket together.
- For Here or to Go- Plankton uses his technology to successfully win a free Krabby Patty from Mr. Krabs. However, at the end, this plan failed as Karen actually scanned the insides of Plankton rather than just the patty itself.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - Plankton uses Jerktonium fruitcakes to make everyone else in Bikini Bottom a jerk, so he, the nicest person in comparison, can get the secret formula from Santa. That is, until the SpongeBob mechanism explodes and Santa finds out the scheme.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Plankton has Man Ray team up with him to scare Mr. Krabs into giving him a Krabby Patty. Though, Man Ray enjoys and eats all of the Krabby Patties leaving Plankton having to pay for Man Ray's patties.
- Chum Fricassee - Plankton hires Squidward into making good tasting chum to run the Krusty Krab out of business, until Grandma Tentacles finds out Squidward was feeding undercooked chum.
- Move It or Lose It - Planktons tries everything (including giving away free money) to help bulldoze the Krusty Krab.
- Eek, An Urchin!: Plankton attempted to fool Mr. Krabs by wearing some fake glasses but was trampled by the fleeing customers. He then found out that it was a sea urchin causing problems and agrees not to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula until the urchin is gone.
- Evil Spatula: Plankton uses the "Six Phases Plan" which mainly involves him using his spatula the Majestic Sizzlemaster to get the Krabby Patty secret formula:
- Phase 1: Infiltrate the Krusty Krab: Plankton successfully enters the Krusty Krab through a fax machine.
- Phase 2: Sabotage: Plankton saws off a bit of SpongeBob's spatula and when SpongeBob tries to flip a Krabby Patty, it breaks.
- Phase 3: Give SpongeBob a New Spatula: Plankton waits for SpongeBob at Harvey's Spatula Emporium and offers to give SpongeBob a new spatula. At the Chum Bucket, Plankton gives SpongeBob the Majestic Sizzlemaster.
- Phase 4: Gain SpongeBob's Trust: Plankton, using a voice modifier, talks to SpongeBob through the Sizzlemaster and hopes to gain his trust. This is the longest phase due to SpongeBob not trusting anyone with the grill. Plankton finally manages to get SpongeBob to take the Sizzlemaster back to his house completing this phase.
- Phase 5: Further Gain SpongeBob's Trust: Plankton, as the Sizzlemaster, does various house work in order to gain SpongeBob's trust. Back at the Krusty Krab, Plankton finally manages to get SpongeBob's trust in working the grill completing this phase.
- Phase 6: Burn All of the Krabby Patties: Plankton, as the Sizzlemaster, then burns all of the Krabby Patties and convinces SpongeBob to get the Krabby Patty secret formula to make more. However, Mr. Krabs finds out it's Plankton's doing and tricks him into making an explosive formula making this overall plan a failure.
- Jailbreak!: Plankton attempts to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula by having his cellmates, who are all a fan of him and his chum, break into the Krusty Krab. They were successful in breaking in but Plankton and his cellmates were soon arrested by the Bikini Bottom Police Force marking this plan as a failure.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon: Plankton attempts to steal the Krabby Patty Formula by using the giant purple goo bubble he literally created by opening the crack in the Goo Lagoon sea floor but fails when a dynamite exploded in his sub once he was reading the fake formula he got from Mr. Krabs.
- Company Picnic: Plankton tries to get Squidward and Mr. Krabs to work for him by having a company picnic with many fun games and delicacies. It was about to work but SpongeBob found out what he was up to and they later on find out that everything that was at Plankton's picnic were holograms.
- Married to Money - Plankton disguises himself as a stack of dollar bills to have Krabs fall in love with him and give him the formula, but the mechanism explodes when Mr. Krabs' tears short circuits the system.
- CopyBob DittoPants - Plankton clones SpongeBob to have the clones steal the formula, but whenever they encounter the regular SpongeBob they forget the plan, and they all disappear towards the end of the episode.
- Lame and Fortune - Plankton creates a bunch of fortune cookies that trick people to eat at the Chum Bucket. He then gives Mr. Krabs a fortune cookie that tells him to give Plankton the secret formula or die. This plan was nearly successful, but Plankton snapped when he couldn't get to the secret formula due to the numerous amount of customers at the Chum Bucket and he yelled out that he made fake fortunes.
- Pineapple Invasion - Plankton sets off a skunk (which he named Mr. Stinky) into the Krusty Krab which causes all of the customers, SpongeBob, and Mr. Krabs to leave. However, Plankton's plan was foiled after there was a safe within a safe of the one he blew up. Plankton was then crushed by Mr. Krabs and tossed out of the window. Plankton doesn't stop there as he hears that Mr. Krabs is letting SpongeBob take the Krabby Patty secret formula home with him. Plankton first disguises himself as a door-to-door Snail Product Salesman. However, Gary closes the door on him. Plankton then disguises himself as a Sweetie Patrol Girl but Gary doesn't fall for that as well. Later, Plankton distracts Gary with a cut-out of himself and manages to eat his way into SpongeBob's house. Plankton then searches the house for the formula tearing up the house in the process. Eventually, Gary catches him and gets into a fight with him. Plankton then goes inside Gary's shell thinking the formula is in there. Plankton eventually makes it to the center of the shell and thinks he has found the formula. However, it turns out he found one of SpongeBob's grocery lists and went crazy from breathing in the fumes in Gary's shell.
- Salsa Imbecilicus - Sandy accidentally gives Plankton an idea to steal the Krabby Patty formula by making Mr. Krabs as dumb as Patrick. Plankton soon gets Patrick's DNA and makes sauce to put it in but accidentally gets it on himself making him as dumb as Patrick. Soon, still being as dumb as Patrick, tries to make Mr. Krabs hand it over thinking that Mr. Krabs is scared of him but soon SpongeBob throws Mr. Krabs his diploma which makes Mr. Krabs pretend to be smart again tricking Plankton. He told him in about 7 seconds making Plankton upset. Mr. Krabs tells him he graduated months ago and was just doing extra an acting class and flung Plankton off making his plan fail. He soon lands on Karen bringing him to his post-college years making him depressed from another failure.
- Mimic Madness - Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton are mimicking SpongeBob. Plankton tells Mr. Krabs that he forgot the Krabby Patty recipe in his best SpongeBob voice. Mr. Krabs almost gives him the recipe but remembering he's Plankton, he hits him with the formula.
- House Worming - SpongeBob tells Plankton he will give Plankton anything if he gets the worms out of his head, so Plankton tries to get the Krabby Patty formula with SpongeBob's promise. This fails when he gets beaten up by the worms.
- Plankton Gets the Boot - Creates an analyzer that can analyze the formula using only one molecule of a patty.
- Plankton Retires - Plankton has had numerous schemes in this episode:
- Jetpacking into the open safe. The safe is later revealed to be a fake.
- Taking a patty that Krabs dropped when he was making a Krusty Katering delivery.
- Stealing a patty from a customer.
- Cutting through the walls of the Krusty Krab with a laser.
- Hiding in a stomach.
- Using a robot disguise for retirement.
- Spot Returns - Plankton uses Spot's puppies to get the Krabby Patty formula. This fails when SpongeBob knocks over Karen Plankton and Plankton drops the formula which SpongeBob grabs.
- Spin the Bottle - Plankton poses himself as a genie in order to get into the bottle containing the formula. This fails when the real Genie traps him, along with Squidward, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs, in an empty ketchup bottle.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- In "Plankton's Plan," he states that "If people won't come to the Chum Bucket, I will bring the Chum Bucket to the people!" which might imply that he would make the Chum Bucket mobile or started a food truck business (which is similar to his plan in "20,000 Patties Under the Sea"). It was never executed due to the fact that was pored into a plant pot by Serena Williams.
- Battle for Bikini Bottom - Plankton creates an army of Robots to steal the formula, but it backfires, and wants SpongeBob to help him get back into the Chum Bucket.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (video game) - Same plan as the movie.
- Creature from the Krusty Krab - He turns a Krabby Patty crumb into a huge Krabby Patty that comes alive and tries to eat him. He then makes himself huge to get revenge on the Patty and in the process also destroys the Krusty Krab.
- SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis same plan as the Episode.
- SpongeBob's Truth or Square - Goes inside SpongeBob's memory to look for the formula.
- Plankton's Robotic Revenge - Destroys the Krusty Krab and takes the formula. Later defeated by SpongeBob and friends.
- Nicktoons Racing - Takes up the title of the mystery rider who has a black car (faster and more control overall than the other Nicktoons) and participates in the race where the prize is a lifetime supply of Krabby Patties. When the game is beaten with good results, he is revealed to be the mystery rider, and says his tagline: "Well, this stinks!".
- SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom - Plankton, SpongeBob and a handful of other Nicktoons villains and heroes team up to stop Globulous Maximus.
- Nicktoons Unite! - Plankton teams up with The Evil Syndicate to take down SpongeBob, Jimmy, Timmy and Danny. However, Plankton and The Evil Syndicate fail in doing so.
- Though Plankton loses the formula back all the time, it is unknown why he never made a copy for backup.
- Plankton's plans that don't involve stealing the formula are usually the ones that are close to success.
- There have been times where his aim is not to steal the formula, as in "Atlantis SquarePantis," he aims to rule Atlantis and kill the fellow tourists.
- Although there are simpler alternatives for stealing the formula, Plankton always chooses completely illogical and complicated plans. For example in "Plankton's Army," he uses a robot to pay a dollar bill for coral bits and jumping out of the dollar to surprise Mr. Krabs instead of programming the robot to buy a Krabby Patty.
- Though given the fact that Mr. Krabs was already suspicious of the robot, he probably knew that programming it to buy a Krabby Patty would have exposed him.