Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Bikini Bottomite phrase||Usage|
|Tartar sauce!||Alternative to swear words|
|Barnacles!||Alternative to swear words|
|Barnaclehead||Alternative to swear words|
|Fishpaste!||Alternative to swear words|
|Neptune!/King Neptune!/Dear Neptune!||Blasphemous swear|
|Shrimp||Alternative to swear words|
|Coral||Slang for Cool|
- "Armor Abs Krabs' can't show up at the reunion like this. All pink and soft and unmanly. I'm all flab and no ab!" —"Eugene H. Krabs"
- "Barnacles!" —"SpongeBob SquarePants"
- "SpongeBob!" —"Eugene H. Krabs"
- "Sorry about the foul language, Mr. Krabs, but you're acting like there never was a man in that shell. The Krabs of his navy days was fearless. He wouldn't let something as insignificant as a missing shell slow him down.", — SpongeBob SquarePants in "Shell of a Man."
- "That's a good idea! Use the children to crawl into small places you couldn't normally reach." —"Sandy"
- "This is a load of barnacles." —"Frank"
- "I heard that!! No one's going anywhere until we find SpongeBob!", — Sandy in "Prehibernation Week."
- "Aww, tartar sauce! [shuts door]", — in "SpongeBob SquarePants."
- Squidward: That's not what I meant, you barnaclehead!
—Quote taken from Dying for Pie
- Mr. Krabs: Flippin' fish fossils! Look what you did!
- SpongeBob: [begging] Oh, Mr. Krabs, we're so sorry! Don't de-butt me! Don't de- butt me!
- Patrick: [begging] Mr. Krabs, I'm sorry! Have mercy! Have mercy!
- Mr. Krabs: Sorry? You dusted all my knickknacks! That was really nice. Great Barrier Reef!! What's this?
- SpongeBob: [begging] It's not our fault, Mr Krabs!
- Patrick: [begging] We didn't do it on purpose!
- Both: [begging] Accident! Accident! Accident! Accident!
- Patrick: [begging] I don't want to be butt-less!
- Mr. Krabs: Oh, and I suppose the floor molding just painted itself on its own. [wall is decorated with tiny ships]That's what I call craftsmanship. Criminy jim-jam! You messed up my dollar... [runs over to a bunch of dolls lined up perfectly] ...rama!
—Quote taken from Wet Painters
- SpongeBob: [Anchor falls and smashes into SpongeBob's house] Holy shrimp! Squidward! The sky had a baby from my cereal box! Squidward! Squidward, the sky had a baby!
—Quote taken from Shanghaied