|List of associated production music contents|
Yodel of Joy
Yodel of Joy was composed by Renato Bui and Martha Wild.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Take me to the top of Mount Humongous?"
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Making ice cubes.
Young Ballerina was composed by David Farnon. It can only be heard in one episode.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Maybe he's a nice monster, like in my storybook."
You're Nice was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - The ending
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Title card
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick throw a party for Squidward.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob reenacts a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode, hoping to get them out of retirement.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob pretends to be Patrick.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "One of everything for Bubble Buddy."
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Title card; The dump truck throws Squidward and the box in the dumpster.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Montage of SpongeBob stalling the kids.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Montage of SpongeBob helping his friends.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Gary's favorite treats!"
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward begins to use the construction crane.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Title card
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob rides a bike to work.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Title card
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob gets ready to go to the Krusty Krab.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - The ending
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - The opening (Low pitched)
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - SpongeBob appears in Squidward's bedroom.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Title card.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick become friends again.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward wants SpongeBob to help him move the sofa.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob uses kelp grow on Squidward's nose and Gary's shell. (Low pitched)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick think of something to do in Squidward's shed.
- . "Traffic" - SpongeBob riding unicycle.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - The ranger opens Jellyfish Fields.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - "Do you know what today is, little guy? It's take Gary a walk in the park day!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Hi, SpongeBob! Could you help me carry my groceries?"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - "Looks like we're tied. 3 shots to 3."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob buys a cake.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - "Good morning to you too, Gary."
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - SpongeBob sharpens his spatula.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick making funny faces at the Krusty Krab.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Burger Beard starts to tell the story to the seagulls.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Title card; SpongeBob appears behind Squidward.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Title card; The ending.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Ending.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Everything goes back to normal.
Youthful Days was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Gee, SpongeBob, I don't want today to end ever."
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - SpongeBob gets his driver's license.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob writes a diary about a seahorse (Mystery).
Yuletide Medley is an orchestral medley of Christmas carols that includes "Good Christian Men, Rejoice," "We Three Kings," and "I Saw Three Ships" arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward opens his present from SpongeBob. (Only "Good Christian Men, Rejoice" is heard.)