This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter w.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Waddle Cop was composed by David Farnon.
- I Had an Accident - SpongeBob tells Sandy and Patrick that he's never leaving his house again.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Patrick eats the ten-day-old seahorse milk.
The Wah Wahs were composed by Richard Myhill.
Wah Wah (a)
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "What is that horrible smell?"
Wahini Wobble was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton & Jeremy Wakefield.
|077||Driven to Tears|
|079||The Pink Purloiner|
|082||The Original Fry Cook|
|083||Rise and Shine|
|089||Sing a Song of Patrick|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom|
|105||Slide Whistle Stooges|
|118||Pet or Pests|
|121||Sand Castles in the Sand|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary|
|123-124||Truth or Square|
|Stuck in the Wringer|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation|
Waikiki Queen was composed by George Kulokahai and his Island Serenaders.
- Pressure - The ending.
Wailing Strings was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Model Sponge - "Now that I have no need of purchasing food for myself, I do not need a refrigerator.
Walking Bass was composed by Richard Myhill.
- Culture Shock - During Gary's poetry.
Waltz Elegante was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton asks for Mrs. Krabs' hand in marriage.
- That's No Lady - The whole Krusty Krab acknowledges Patrick (Patricia).
Waltzing Flutes was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - Title Card
Waltzing in Dreamland was composed by Alan Moorhouse.
- Have You Seen This Snail?- The old lady (Mrs. Tuffsy) and Gary dance to the "boogie-woogie."
Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky.
- I Heart Dancing - SpongeBob does ribbon-dancing.
War Agitato was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Mermaid Man says "Evil"; "EVIL! Where is it?"
War Lords was composed by Robert Cornford.
War Statements were composed by Laurie Johnson.
War Statement 3
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||The customers angry at Mr. Krabs.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||Patrick sees the straw hut.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||"We've got to get rid of these weiners and bring back the Krabby Patty."|
War Statement 10
"We've got to get rid of these weiners and bring back the Krabby Patty."
Wargames was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- Truth or Square - "It's a perfect opportunity for Plankton to try and steal the formula."
Wargames Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Wargames Link (d)
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune explains to SpongeBob that the loser has to give up fry cooking "for good".
Wargames Linking Sections
The Wargames Linking Sections were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Wargames Linking Section (b)
- Komputer Overload - "Okay, team, listen up."
Wargames Linking Section (f)
- No Nose Knows - "This is inexcusable! Yuck!"; "Not now, boy!"
- Plankton's Regular - "Good thing I sprang for the dual spoon installation."
- Komputer Overload - "Krabs, I want to see you."
- Sand Castles in the Sand - SpongeBob builds a wall.; Patrick builds an army.
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "We have a situation, boy!"
- Greasy Buffoons - "Get those seven orders out to Table 3 pronto!"
- Back to the Past - "Patrick, don't eat the tarter sauce!"
- Krusty Dogs - "Beautiful."
Wargames Linking Section (g)
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune gives SpongeBob a challenge.
- Shanghaied - SpongeBob must find the first victim.
- Dunces and Dragons - A shot of SpongeBob at the guillotine.
- Plankton's Regular - "What do you think, Krabs baby?"
- Truth or Square - "Study this map. Stay extra vigilant. Don't fall alseep on the job...that means you, Squidward."
- Greasy Buffoons - Plankton introduces Crispity Crunchities to Karen.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "Plan approved by Sheldon Plankton Enterprises."
Wargames Linking Section (h)
War Lords was composed by Robert Cornford.
- Sandy's Rocket- SpongeBob tells Patrick not to go near Gary.
- The Krusty Plate- SpongeBob uses steel wool to get rid of the spot on the plate.
War of Nerves
War of Nerves was composed by John Scott.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob reveals the disastrous consequence, TARTAR SAUCE!!!
Watch Out! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|002||Bubblestand||"Don't give me any of that! How can you two make all this noise just blowing bubbles?"|
|132||Kracked Krabs||SpongeBob nervously makes a speech about how generous Mr. Krabs is.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"Who he is just stinks!"|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||"So it was you that befouled me office earlier, was it?"|
|158||Sweet and Sour Squid||"Plankton, what are you doing?"|
The Way West
The Way West was composed by Jack Dorsey.
- My Pretty Seahorse - Plays when SpongeBob first sees Mystery.
Wedding March was composed by Felix Mendelson-Bartholdy. There are several duets of this cue.
Geoff Bastow version
This version was arranged by Geoff Bastow for a small home organ.
- Truth or Square - Mrs. Puff plays this at SpongeBob and Sandy's "wedding".
Ed Vernon version
This is a Dixieland jazz arrangement by Ed Vernon.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Stanley takes a picture of himself and a customer as bride and groom.
Wedding Procession is an organ arrangement of Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy's "Wedding March" by Leslie Pearson
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - "Did you reunite our heroes?" / "No, but I'm married."
Wien Bleibt Wien (Vienna Forever Vienna)
Wien Bleibt Wien (Vienna Forever Vienna) was composed by Andrew Pilmer.
- Stuck in the Wringer - SpongeBob gets a black eye.
Weird Bridge was composed by Roger Roger.
|074||Wigstruck||The wig floats through the air.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||"Where are we, Patrick?"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||The tour of Atlantis continues with SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Patrick and SpongeBob climb aboard the unearthed submarine.|
|099||SpongeHenge||The food flies towards SpongeBob's house.|
We're Savedis composed by Nicolas Carr. It was played twice in Pizza Delivery. It's the episode's title card and is sung by SpongeBob after Squidward says "Will you cut that out!"
- Pizza Delivery - Title Card; The "We're saved" song SpongeBob sings.
We Shall Return!
We Shall Return! was composed by Udi Harpaz.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - Patrick describes the history of Bikini Bottom.
The Western Front
The Western Front was composed by Richard Myhill.
Western Panorama was composed by Len Beadle.
- Valentine's Day - Sandy arrives at the carnival with Patrick's valentine.
This music composed by 2 composers.
West Point (Larry Hochman Version)
- Blackened Sponge - "He ran all the way home, leaving behind a pool of tears."
- License to Milkshake - Captain Frostymug gives everyone their milkshake licenses.
West Point (David Farnon Version)
- Back to the Past - locker of memories.
- The Hot Shot - SpongeBob thanking people.
- Oral Report - SpongeBob gives his speech.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - limited edition dollar bills.
- Little Yellow Book - SpongeBob takes off his clothes.
West Side Rumble was composed by Sam Spence. Also This Is Another NFL Theme And This Also Plays In The Amazing World Of Gumball(A Show To Air On Cartoon Network That also uses the APM Library).
|024||Imitation Krabs||"Code 12!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Gary scrambles away.|
|076||The Thing||SpongeBob and Patrick run from the SWAT team with Smellie.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||Sandy saves SpongeBob and Patrick from the fleas.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||"Bikini Bottom is in a state of total chaos tonight."|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||The cops bust down SpongeBob's door.|
|107||Giant Squidward||SpongeBob grows Mr Krabs' penny.|
|108||Patty Caper||Mr Krabs closes down the windows.|
What Shall We Do With a Drunken Sailor
What Shall We Do With a Drunken Sailor was a traditional folk song composed by Okko Bekker. This track seems to be semi-associated with Mr. Krabs.
|008||Squeaky Boots||Title card; Mr. Krabs offers SpongeBob the boots.|
|020||Hooky||"All right, SpongeBob LazyPants! I'll find you. This nose can smell laziness for up to 10,000 leagues! Aha! I'll give you a break you'll not soon forget!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||Mr Krabs shows SpongeBob the assecories in his office and how much they cost.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||A fight breaks out in line for the Salty Spittoon.|
|053||Clams||Mr. Krabs admires his millionth dollar and tells SpongeBob and Squidward that they are going on a fishing trip.|
|061||Shell of a Man||The trophy gets awarded to Mr. Krabs|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||"The Krusty Krab is closed until further notice."|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||All of Squidward's fans leave the Krusty Krab.|
|107||No Nose Knows||"What?! Why I gotta good mind to--!"|
The Wheels of Industry was composed by Robert Sharples.
|050||Krusty Krab Training Video||"As we can see by this graph..."|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward and SpongeBob see the Krusty Towers for the first time.|
|084||Boat Smarts||The "buckling up" segment.|
Wheels Within Wheels
Wheels Within Wheels was composed by Ronald Hanmer
- Komputer Overload - "That, my dear, is a T-119A Compumatic."
When Daylight Shines/Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players. The last note of the song usually plays when The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is done playing.
- Pizza Delivery - Mr. Krabs takes a telephone order for pizza.
- Pickles - "I got to get SpongeBob back!"; The ending.
- Squeaky Boots - The opening.
- Nature Pants - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- Culture Shock - "Welcome to the Krusty Krab! SpongeBob, cater to his every whim, and don't screw this one up."; Mr. Krabs puts the penny in a safe.
- F.U.N. - "Ah, lunchtime at ze Krusty Krab. Everyone enjoying their Krabby Patties."
- Employee of the Month - Mr. Krabs warns SpongeBob about the Employee of the Month award.
- Arrgh! - SpongeBob and Patrick try on their pirate gear.
- Fools in April - Squidward chats with Mr. Krabs on the phone.
- Dying for Pie - Squidward buys a pie from pirates.
- Imitation Krabs - Mr. Krabs makes Squidward clean the garbage room.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - The ending.
- Nasty Patty - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make the Nasty Patty.
- Party Pooper Pants - "Gather 'round, you scurvy landlubbers, it's time to learn the Peg Legged Dance o' Happiness!"
- Pranks a Lot - "Bring it on!"
- Shell of a Man - Title card.; "I still got it."; The music at the reunion.
- Selling Out - The ending.
- All That Glitters - The very end.
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob gets back to work and Jim leaves the Krusty Krab.
- Night Light - "Hey, Squidward, have you seen SpongeBob?"
- New Digs - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to get cleaned up.; The ending.
- The Krusty Sponge - "I got it right here."
- Le Big Switch - The ending.
- BlackJack - The song that plays on the gramophone.
- Blackened Sponge - The ending.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - The ending.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Panning shot of SpongeBob's house.
- Spongicus - Everyone stops laughing.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - Squidward punches himself.
- No Hat for Pat - Patrick falls over and over again.
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs opens the door of the Krusty Krab oblivious to the fact that no one is there; the customers run into the Krusty Krab and Plankton goes for a wild ride.
- Greasy Buffoons - Everyone likes the new Deluxe Krabby Patties.
- Restraining SpongeBob - The tray hits Mr. Krabs.
Where Danger Lurks was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - SpongeBob shrinks everybody in town.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob arrives at his parent's house.
Where Dreams Come True (a) was composed by Jim Rattigan. The cover version was composed by Ron Goodwin.
Ron Goodwin version
- Nature Pants - The Beginning
Whimsical Walk was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||People laugh at Sandy.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Exterior shot of the hotel.|
Whisper from the Past was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. On the show, it often follows another Narholz composition, "Fates".
|010||Culture Shock||"So this is what it feels like. *sniff* The big time. With this mop, I shape my destiny!"|
|014||Suds||"You gotta help me get better, Patrick."|
|016||The Paper||"Squidward's shirt. I've always loved that shirt!"|
|019||Neptune's Spatula||Patrick encourages SpongeBob to go forward with the challenge.|
|030||No Free Rides||SpongeBob says to Mrs Puff that he must try hard next time.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||SpongeBob and Patrick see the weapon wall.|
|035||Band Geeks||"Evelyn, when your little Jimmy was trapped in a fire, who rescued him?"|
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob makes a speech.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||"Dear Neptune, what have I done?"; Gary reads SpongeBob's fliers.|
|072||All That Glitters||"I had a spatula once. A real spatula."|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||SpongeBob gives Patrick his Ol' Reliable.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob cries.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||SpongeBob and Patrick hug each other for a long time.|
|106||A Life in a Day||SpongeBob takes off his skateboard.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||SpongeBob promises that he'll get Squidward back in the lodge.|
Why Am I So Poor? B
Why Am I So Poor? B was composed by Laszlo Borteri.
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob get Puffy Fluffy.
- The Curse of the Hex - "Give me one good reason why I should lift the curse."; "We have the gold doubloon you asked for."
The Wicked Witch
The Wicked Witch was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- Dunces and Dragons - The prisoners are released from jail; The travelers prepare for their plan.
Wild Eyes was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
|083||Fungus Among Us||Squidward finds out he has the ick.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||Patrick pushes the glass ball back.|
|101||House Fancy||Squidward realised the faded spot on the wall.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||A storm clears from Squidward's brain.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"Mayday!"|
Wild Panic was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Tea at the Treedome||"Your shell is mine!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob is seen dressed in a bat costume.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||"Whirlpool spin!"|
|107||No Nose Knows||Scented candles.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||JKL rescues Mr. Krabs.|
The Wild West (a)
The Wild West (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Pest of the West - "Hi, guys! I'm back in the nick of time!"
Will He, Won't He?
Will He, Won't He? was composed by David Lindup.
William Tell Overture
The William Tell Overture was composed by Gioachino Rossini. The finale is best known as the theme song for "The Lone Ranger".
- Artist Unknown - SpongeBob sings "To the Dump" to this tune.
- The Great Snail Race - SpongeBob Plays The Bugele.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - (Morning section) The sun rises.
- Krabby Road - Patrick plays with his belly.
- Trenchbillies - The main title.
- The Good Krabby Name - Two farmer fish are seen driving a truck.
- Little Yellow Book - SpongeBob clucks like a chicken.
Willy Nilly was composed by Cyril Watters.
- Friend or Foe? - The backstory of Mr. Krabs & Plankton in grade school.
Winds of War
Winds of War was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Move It or Lose It - "So, who's getting bulldozed today?"
- Eek, an Urchin! - SpongeBob and Squidward hop onto the grill.
- Jailbreak! - "Follow me to the Krusty Krab."
Wishful Thinking was composed by Richard Myhill.
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors - Solitude in E Minor, but only two notes play because Patrick falls asleep.
With Tongue in Cheek
With Tongue in Cheek was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- Artist Unknown - SpongeBob and Squidward make marble sculptures.
Witty Fellow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - Kevin's press conference; Kevin and the Jellyspotters are revealed in the fake queen jellyfish; Kevin's scalp gets ripped off.
- Krusty Love - Mr. Krabs tries to ask Mrs. Puff to go on a date.
- No Weenies Allowed - The "Drifter" asks for entry into the Salty Spitoon.
- Missing Identity - "Come on, I'll give you a boost."
- Pranks a Lot - Frank appears.
- Krabs vs. Plankton - The lawyer appears.
- Selling Out - "Sincere service... with a smile!"; Carl says that the customers are enjoying their food.
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - After the episode of MM&BB ends.
- Squid Wood - Milo J. Finkerfish introduces himself; "Yeah, right, kid."
- Blackened Sponge - "I had miscalculated the trajectory of my cup and the straw jabbed me in the eye."
- Grooming Gary - (Exotic Version) After Gary's mane is shown.
- Professor Squidward - Squidward gets mistaken for Squilliam.
- Kracked Krabs - "You still know the cheapskate handshake?"
Woe is Me!
Woe is Me! was composed by Richard Myhill. It was first used in a 1998 Nickelodeon bumper where a vampire wants a date.
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"Squidward, something is wrong with Gary! Squidward!"|
|020||Hooky||"Boys! I wasn't quick enough."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||(x1.8 speed) Whenever Mr. Krabs plays "the world's smallest violin"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail||SpongeBob reads Gary's letter.|
|069||Krusty Towers||Mr. Krabs mocks Squidward.|
|080||Best Day Ever||Squidward cries about his reed.|
|081||Friend or Foe?||Plankton & Mr. Krabs reconcile.|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton tells SpongeBob and Patrick his sob story.|
"That's a shame what happened to Dale. We were classmates back in boating school. He used to be a good student, until he started cutting class."
|123-124||Truth or Square||"Poor little guy's starvin'."|
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||"A sad, sad, sad, sad, sad little bike rack."|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"Oh, me sweet little girl, all alone..."|
Wonderland of Snow
Wonderland of Snow was composed by Terry Day.
- Snowball Effect - Title card.
Wondrous Pastures was composed by John Fox.
|1||Nature Pants||SpongeBob finds out that he is home at Jellyfish Fields.|
|2||Imitation Krabs||The beginning.|
Wooden Bear was composed by Gil Flat, Tony Tape and Florian Voelxen. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton and Patrick.
- The Smoking Peanut - SpongeBob knocks on Squidward's door.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - Plankton moves the grill for SpongeBob.
- Artist Unknown - Squidward's "class" begins.
- The Algae's Always Greener - Plankton eats the holographic meatloaf and talks about how he wishes he were Mr. Krabs.
- The Bully - Flatts tells SpongeBob for the first time that he's gonna kick his butt; Flats draws himself beating up SpongeBob.
- No Weenies Allowed - Plays whenever SpongeBob is at Weenie Hut Jr.'s.
- Plankton's Army - "I'd like you to meet my computer wife, Karen."
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - "Dr. P. Lankton" uses his therapy on SpongeBob.
- Good Neighbors - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown through the security system.
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "SpongeBob, this role was made for me."
- Enemy In-Law - "Karen, you think I'm a twerp?"; "Plankton! You've fallen in love with another woman?! I'm your wife!"
- Patrick SmartPants - "I'd recognize that piece anywhere!"
- Krusty Towers - "Send up a dozen cookies just like mother used to make."
- Once Bitten - Gil Gilliam introduces himself.
- Wigstruck - SpongeBob sees everyone wearing wigs.
- The Thing - SpongeBob and Patrick play catch with Smelly.
- Hocus Pocus - SpongeBob tells Patrick to not eat the ice cream cone while it melts on the floor.
- Driven to Tears - Patrick works on his boatmobile while SpongeBob is trying to sleep.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs and Plankton drink the kelp shake.
- Friend or Foe? -"I'm terribly sorry, Eugene, I couldn't hear you."; "This isn't about money, Eugene."
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick get catapulted out.
- Slimy Dancing - "You didn't make the cut, sorry, Mac."
- Picture Day - SpongeBob gets his picture taken.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Karen returns from the Krusty Krab.
- The Inmates of Summer - "It was quite an enjoyable soap."
- SpongeHenge - SpongeBob puts the finishing touches on a sculpture he made of himself.
- Krabby Road - Karen kicks Plankton out.
- Spongicus - Plankton explains his plan to Karen.
- The Slumber Party - "I'm sorry that I failed you, Mr. Krabs!"
- Choir Boys - Squidward gets out of the shower.
- Professor Squidward - Squidward's class begins.
- Komputer Overload - "There's nothing wrong with Chum Bucket fare. Why look! Here's a fresh batch of a delicious new chum sauce. It's called 'Spicy Chum Surprise'."
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Mr. Krabs disguises his voice.
- Pineapple Fever - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward play tic-tac-toe.
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob shows Patrick that Squidward is on television.
- Greasy Buffoons - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs use the truck.
- One Coarse Meal - Karen tells Plankton there's no whale in the Chum Bucket.
- Karate Star - SpongeBob tells Patrick what karate is.
- Tunnel of Glove - Patrick plays cards with the counterfeit SpongeBob; "Okay, Okay. I think I heard you!"; "Stupid kid."
- Karen 2.0 - The opening.
Workaday World was composed by Jack Beaver.
- The Krabby Kronicle - Mr. Krabs prints counterfeit money.
- Model Sponge - Plays during the "New Sponge" commercial.
Worker's Symphony was composed by Hans May.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - Montage of Mr. Krabs' announcing the number day it is while SpongeBob continues to fry patties.
- Friend or Foe - Mr. Krabs explains the process (followed by a montage) of making their burger.
- The Inmates of Summer - SpongeBob types on a typewriter.
Workers Playtime was composed by Harry Bluestone.
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||Patrick watches a pole.|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Have you ever witnessed such marvolous machinery?"|
Working Machines was composed by Gerhard Trede
- Bubble Buddy Returns - Stock footage of steel foundry
Work like a Private Eye
Work like a Private Eye is a much-used piece of incidental music from the 1968-1973 Southern TV children's adventure programme, Freewheelers. It was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - SpongeBob presses the origami button.
- Spy Buddies - Mr. Krabs uses a cannon to shoot customers at Plankton's blimp.
World of Fantasy
World of Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Toy Store of Doom - Plays when the inside of the toy store is first shown.
- The Clash of Triton - Triton gets in his boat.
- Evil Spatula - Plankton gives the spatula to SpongeBob.
World of Sport
World of Sport was composed by Don Harper.
- Can You Spare a Dime? - "I could be a football player, or a king, or a spaceman!"