This article is a list of associated production music used in the series stating with the letter V.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
V For Victory
V For Victory was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
|042||Club SpongeBob||The adventurer finds SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.|
|179||License to Milkshake||Captain Frostymug presents SpongeBob's milkshake license.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff starts checking the tasks SpongeBob had to do, off her list.|
Vacation A was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy. The beginning of this track reminds us of the beginning of the original Barney and Friends song "Looby Loo".
- Shell Shocked - Gary tries on different shells.
- Perfect Chemistry - "We're in business!"
- Sandy's Vacation in Ruins - Sandy and SpongeBob get on the bus.
Vaudeville Act was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- InSPONGEiac - "...or do I."
Vaudeville Knees Up
Vaudeville Knees Up was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Truth or Square - The Narrator announces Patchy's extravanganza.
- I Heart Dancing - SpongeBob does his dance moves with the cane.
Vault of Secrets
Vault of Secrets was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- The Clash of Triton - "How many times do I have to tell you? We are gods!"
Variety Link (d)
Variety Link (d) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Nature Pants - "Hooray!"
- Greasy Buffoons - Crispy Crunchities were announced.
- Back to the Past - "Ta-da! You're free!"
- Free Samples - "Try them for free!"
Vergnügungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice."|
|044||Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick do a happy dance.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||Patrick pretends to get beaten up by SpongeBob.|
|058||Missing Identity||SpongeBob repeatedly retraces his steps to no avail.|
Verve was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
|003||Plankton!||Plankton laughs as he plays Verve on a record player.|
|081||Friend or Foe?||"I'm talking about RULING THE WORLD!! *laughs* And with this secret recipe, nothing will stop me!"|
|101||Krabby Road||"Yes! The Krabby Patty formula is mine!"|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"At last I've got my revenge!"; Karen senses Nat approaching.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton laughs evilly.|
Vesti la Giubba
Vesti la Giubba was composed by Daryl N. A. Griffith and Ruggero Leoncavallo. It was sung by Pavarotti.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob pushes more handsome Squidward out of the way to get avoid getting hit by the falling shoe, but More handsome Spuidward turns back to normal Squidward after getting hit in the face on the pole.
The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Vibe Link (a)
- Sandy's Rocket - "There’s evidence all around us. How do you explain Atlantis, cow licks, 99¢ stores?"
- F.U.N. - "Wow, a magic shop."
- MuscleBob BuffPants - SpongeBob fantasizes himself with big muscles.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob begins dreaming.
- The Paper - "The rubber band? Do I dare?"
- Bossy Boots - SpongeBob thinks of an idea to fire Pearl.
- Imitation Krabs - "I don't know, Mr. Krabs. I don't know."
Vibe Link (b)
- Pizza Delivery - "Moss always points to civilization."
- Sandy's Rocket - "[screams] There's one now!"
- Opposite Day - SpongeBob snaps his fingers and gives himself an idea.
- Culture Shock - "A free pair of socks with every purchase!"
- F.U.N. - "I bet if he had just one friend, he wouldn't be such a meanie."
- MuscleBob BuffPants - "Uhh...whaddaya mean?"
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - "Patrick, say that again!"
- The Chaperone - "What do you mean?"
- Karate Choppers - "We can?"
- Sleepy Time - "Gary?"
- Suds - SpongeBob wakes up to see himself sucking on his pillow.
- Valentine's Day - SpongeBob gets nervous.
- The Paper - "Hey, that little paper does seem like fun."
- Arrgh! - "Huh? Who's there?"
- Rock Bottom - "Uh-oh, shoe's untied."
- Texas - "That's it! Patrick, your genius is showing."
- Neptune's Spatula - "You mean Patrick can't come?"
- Hooky - SpongeBob smiles and almost touches the point of a hook.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "No danger?"
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob forgets how to tie his shoes.
- Something Smells - "Oh, wait, Patrick, I just remembered."; "Sundae..."
- Bossy Boots - "Hello? Daddy!"
- Big Pink Loser - SpongeBob gets an idea.
Vibe Sting (a)
- Bossy Boots - "Me? Really?"
- Dying For Pie - "Eyelashes!"
- Imitation Krabs - Squidward leaves.
- Patty Hype - Mr. Krabs gets a idea.
- Grandma's Kisses - Plate of the cookies.
- Pre-Hibernation Week - "SpongeBob?"
- Life of Crime - "Yeah, like Mr. Krabs!"; "Candy bars!"
- Christmas Who? - "Huh? Hello? Who's there?"
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - "I'd love it!"
- Mermaidman And Barnacleboy III - "I have so many questions to ask him!"
- Frankendoodle - "Hair!"
- Jellyfish Hunter - Mr. Krabs images Fred as a dollar.
- Procrastination - "Feeding your Snail is somthing not to do at a stoplight!"
- Artist Unknown - "The world-famous art collector!"
- The Algae's Always Greener - "Two deluxe Krabby Pattys!"
- Club SpongeBob - Magic conch shell.
- My Pretty Seahorse - "I've got Spring fever!"
- The Bully - "Patrick is that you?"
- Mermaidman And Barnacleboy IV - I've got it!"
- Can You Spare a Dime? - "Free sample?"
- Snowball Effect - "A snowball fight?"
- As Seen On TV - "On second thought keep 'em waiting."
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Shot of Junior wearing a diaper.
- Wet Painters - SpongeBob and Patrick lay out more tarps; "There we go, good as new."
- Chocolate with Nuts - "Thats it, Patrick!"; "He made us feel special."
- Mermaid Man and BarnacleBoy V - "But what if you help me?"
- New Student Starfish - "Wait a second, Patrick."
- Krabby Land - "Tell me more about Summer break."
- Missing Identity - "Squidward, your're a genius!"
- Plankton's Army - "Wait...That's it!"
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "I'm goona follow his advice."
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - Everyone reappears at SpongeBob's door; "Great partys, Huh?"
- The Lost Mattress - "....Me money!"
- Dunces & Dragons - "Yay!"
- Ghost Host - "Wait a minute!"
- Bummer Vacation - SpongeBob gets a idea.
- Wigstruck - "It's a wig!"
- Born to Be Wild - "Say that again Patrick!"
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Krabby Pattys!"
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "Thats it!"
- Giant Squidward - "That's a great idea, Squidward!"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "Advertisement?"
Vibe Sting (b)
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - SpongeBob wakes up from his dream.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob hears his Grandma's voice.
- A Life in a Day - "Living Like Larry."
- Shuffleboarding - Spongebob wakes up Mermaidman and Barnacleboy.
- Toy Store of Doom - The flashlight in Patrick's brain.
- Hide And Then What Happens? - Patrick thinks to himself.
- The Way Of The Sponge - Fuzzy is unconsius.
Vibe Sting (c)
- Dumped - "Gary?"
- I'm With Stupid - A picture of SpongeBob's brain is shown.
- Nasty Patty - The back door is locked.
- Snowball Effect - Patrick can't remember how to make a snowball.
- The Krusty Plate - "Better see what that lad is up too."
Vibe Sting (d)
- Patty Hype - "How can you make money with such a stupid idea?"
- Survival of the Idiots - "Maybe... Maybe... Maybe it's her fur!"
- The Secret Box - Spilled Milk.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob sees the bank.
- A Day Without Tears - The mail comes.
- The Main Drain - "One sec."
Vibe Sting (e)
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward imagines SpongeBob destroying the Krusty Krab.
- Bossy Boots - "Hmm..."
- Pre-Hibernation Week - "Wait a minute, I gotta talk my way out of this."
- Squirrel Jokes - SpongeBob thinks about a fork.
- SpongeGuard on Duty - "Hey!"
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob's flowers keep disappearing.
- Nasty Patty - The inspector asks for a plain Krabby Patty.
- Snowball Effect - Patrick tries to make a snowball; Squidward imagines SpongeBob's brains being knocked out.
- One Krabs Trash - Mr. Krabs tries to remember SpongeBob's words.
- As Seen on TV - "3.28 A.M."
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob sees that what he thought was a robot was just a sack of potatoes.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Bodyguard, huh?"
- All That Glitters - "Nice outfit."
- Wishing You Well - "That sounds like a quarter crying for help!"
- Money Talks
- Atlantis SquarePantis
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?
- Gone - "Gary, come and get it!"; "National No SpongeBob Day?"
- Professor Squidward
- Overbooked - "Huh?"
- Shell Shocked - "Commercial? What commercial?"
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob sees Squidward on TV.
- I Heart Dancing - "SpongeBob?"
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs stops brushing his teeth.
- Shellback Shenanigans - "Hmm..."
- Barnacle Face
- The Krabby Patty that Ate Bikini Bottom - "What's this?"; SpongeBob sees Sandy.
Vibe Sting (f)
- Survival of the Idiots - The live action squirrel is shown.
Vibe Sting (g)
- Shell of a Man - "Hello what's this?"
- Good Neighbors - "Sunday?"
- Selling Out - "Krabby O' Mondays?"
- Dunces and Dragons - "Dost thou talken to me?"
- Enemy In-Law - "Your Mother knows the Krabby Patty formula?"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "Actors?"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - Squidward and SpongeBob separated.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired "Start the engine?"
- All That Glitters - "Nice outfit."
- Wishing You Well - "That sounds like a quarter crying for help."
- New Leaf - "What is this?"
- Once Bitten - "Gary?"
- Wigstruck - "What's this?"
- Ghost Host - "Gary?"; The Dutchman wonders why SpongeBob wasn't scared.
- Whale of a Birthday - "I can buy stuff with this piece of plastic?"
- That's No Lady - "Huh?"
- Rule of Dumb - "Knock Knock..."
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob's net is missing.
- Best Day Ever - "Huh?"
Unknown Vibes H
- Have You Seen this Snail? - "when I've lost something."
- Karate Island - "the four floors of fear."
- Goo-Goo Gas - "What's the matter, baby? Are you gonna cry?"
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drag SpongeBob away
- Pest of the West - End of part 1
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob is lying on the ground
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. the Big One - End of part 1; "The Big One is almost upon us."
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward fall.
- The Great Patty Caper
- Frozen Face-Off - "It looks like... Karen."
- Demolition Doofus
Victory of Love
Victory of Love was composed by Gerhard Trede
- Single Cell Anniversary - Karen starts crying
Villains and Vampires (a)
Villains and Vampires (a) was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Visiting Royalty was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward greets his friend Roger at the "Cephalopod Lodge"; SpongeBob knocks at the Lodge's entrance; Squidward recieves an unknown package.
- Accidents Will Happen - SpongeBob introduces the O.W.S. to Mr. Krabs.
Volga Boat Men
Volga Boat Men is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Employee of the Month - Squidward pulls a pirate ship and SpongeBob pulls an anchor.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - "Push! Push!"
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Night Light - "I've got darkness inside of me!"
- The Splinter - Mr. Krabs starts to question about SpongeBob's splinter.
- The Curse of the Hex - Mr. Krabs starts to believe that curses "DO" make sense.
Votre Toast was composed by Georges Bizet and Paul Pritchard.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward's even more handsome
Voyage of a Lifetime 1
Voyage of a Lifetime 1 was composed by John Fox.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton and Karen find themselves in a magical cave