|List of associated production music contents|
Ulkereien was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "How could you resist the greatest secret ever?"
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs lets SpongeBob try on different hats.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Title card.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob tells Patrick what happened after they greeted each other.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob shows Patrick the "SquarePants Flyer MK-III."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Super Weenie Hut Jr's.
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob getting spoiled.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Picking up trash.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Glovey Glove.
Undercover was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - SpongeBob is dragged into Sandy's treedome.
Undertow was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - SpongeBob goes out to boaty.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Mr. Krabs falls in love with "Patricia."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Patrick smells something cooking.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squilliam's rooftop garden.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs takes a money bath.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Pearl riding with SpongeBob.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - SpongeBob and Patrick lying in the field looking at clouds.
Une Nuit au Cabaret
Une Nuit au Cabaret was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Opening shot of the artist at sea; "The second most important rule for the artist at sea, always bring a pencil sharpener".
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The inside of the French Restaurant's kitchen is shown.
- Unease was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Unknown Hawaiian Stings
The Unknown Hawaiian Stings were composed by Jeremy Wakefield. There are 13 different.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (a)
This track is similar to Lap Steel.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Later that night.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Plankton opens the "formula".
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy working on an invention.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Secret Krusty Krab opened at SpongeBob's house. (Low pitched)
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward's swollen tongue the next day.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - SpongeBob's muscular legs.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Singing lessons.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - SpongeBob laughs. (Low pitched)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - 2 hours later.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "I do?"
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - Transition.
- . "The Story of King Neptune" - "Is that really the origin of King Neptune?" (Low pitched)
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (b)
This sting is similar to Hawaiian Link (a), but somewhat changed.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward's finished.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "I hate you, Krabs!"
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - SpongeBob pressed into coins.
Unknown Hawaiian Sting (c)
This sting is similar to Hawaiian Link (a).
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Customers leaving.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "Oh, nonsense."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Snow mollusk eats gummy worm. (Low pitched)
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Vending machine.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Transition to next scene.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Opening.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Transition to next scene.
- These Unknown Tracks are commonly used but do not have a confirmed name. Many were composed by Jeremy Wakefield, Sage Guyton, Barry Anthony, or Nicolas Carr.
Unsettled Menace was composed by Phillip Green.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "SpongeBob!"/"Patrick!"; "I'll mail myself to your house!" (Low pitched)
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help me get this abrasive side off my back!"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob's house flooding.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "This is terrible!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Give me that formula or I'll destroy the town!"; "This bubble, that is!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs are hungry.
- Gregor F. Narholz. Unpreventable was composed by
Untitled Tune was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Rare and rejected SpongeBob clips are shown.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob comes home.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Plankton orders a Krabby Patty; An old man runs over Plankton.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob serves Grandma cake.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Ups and Downs (d)
Ups and Downs (d) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Everyone walks away.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Say hello to the molecular separator ray."
Upward Glide was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."
Up She Rises
- Sam Spence. Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by