|List of associated production music contents|
The Rake Hornpipe
The Rake Hornpipe is a traditional hornpipe performed by Robert Alexander White. It is a piece of music that often accompanies scenes at the Krusty Krab. It also seems to be semi-associated with Mr. Krabs.
|001||Help Wanted||"Well lad, it seems like you don't even have your sea legs."|
|002||Bubblestand||"Who would pay 25¢ to blow bubbles?"|
|008||Squeaky Boots||Mr. Krabs tries to keep the window closed.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||SpongeBob and Patrick fetch Squidward some food.|
|012||The Chaperone||SpongeBob cooks a Krabby Patty; Mr. Krabs asks if anyone wants to take Pearl to the prom.|
|014||SB-129||Squidward hides in the freezer from SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|Karate Choppers||Opening shot of The Krusty Krab.|
|015||Sleepy Time||"This'll make a great fish story, eh, Mr. Krabs?"|
|017||Arrgh!||Mr. Krabs persuades SpongeBob to play the game some more.|
|020||Hooky||Patrick appears at the Krusty Krab.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Hey, SpongeBob, you're shorter. Have you been dieting?"|
|Squid's Day Off||Squidward asks SpongeBob for some change.|
|022||Bossy Boots||"Say 'Hello' to me Pearl!"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||Squidward gives Bubble Buddy shampoo.|
|024||Imitation Krabs||"Isn't that a microphone?; 6-1/2 Hours Later timecard; "Back you hungry hand!"|
|025||Wormy||Squidward and Mr. Krabs taunt SpongeBob and Patrick for being afraid of the butterfly.|
|Patty Hype||"SpongeBob, sometimes we have to go deep inside ourselves to solve our problems."|
|027||Life of Crime||Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Patrick about "borrowing."|
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman talks about the three wishes.|
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||Plankton shows SpongeBob an exact replica of the Krusty Krab kitchen.|
|038||Sailor Mouth||SpongeBob says Bad Word #11 all over the Krusty Krab.|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||SpongeBob does his job as "co-cashier".|
|043||Just One Bite||"Here you go, sir. A king-size ultra double supreme patty with the works..."|
|044||Nasty Patty||"Wash your hands! Clean the floors! Change your underwear! The health inspector's here!"; Inspector asks for one of everything.|
|047||Can You Spare a Dime?||Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and SpongeBob all count different things.|
|053||Clams||SpongeBob fishes everything he sees.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"What happened?! Someone tried to throw away a patty?!"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward the new work time; Mr. Krabs keeps the Krusty Krab open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|064||Skill Crane||"Boys, it's Pay Day!"|
|065||Selling Out||Mr. Krabs enters the Krabby O'Mondays kitchen.|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||SquidBob do their jobs.|
|079||Squid Wood||Mini Squidward takes a customer's order at the Krusty Krab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||Mr. Krabs asks Squidward for help.|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||
|088||Money Talks||The opening.|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||"We got SpongeBob drinking straws, coasters, bibs, and me personal favorite, SpongeBob ice cubes!"|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||SpongeBob reminds Patrick about the burnt patties; "Look, Patrick, we floated back up!"|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Mr. Krabs plays with Mr. and Mrs. Dollar.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob uses Boaty to put the patties on the grill.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"Why settle for Plankton's lumpy Chum, when you can enjoy a steaming Krabby Patty, for free?"|
|203||Salsa Imbecilicus||The opening; Ending.|
|What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Mr. Krabs)||Plays throughout.|
Ramblin' Man from Gramblin' was composed by Sam Spence and is one of the many songs from NFL Films that are used in the series.
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Introduction scene of the IJLSA; The climatic failed battle between the IJLSA and EVIL.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||"To the Boatmobile!"|
|082||Night Light||"AbsorboPants is here!"; "Say, let me help you!"|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||FryBoy (SpongeBob) fights Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.|
|135||The Bad Guy Club for Villains||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy see the Dirty Bubble.|
Rasping Brass was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Splinter - "Hey, a splinter."
- Accidents Will Happen - Squidward sees Mr. Krabs' back barnacles.
- Pet Sitter Pat - "There, doesn't that feel better?"
Reach for the Stars
Reach for the Stars was composed by Richard Harvey.
- Help Wanted - SpongeBob returns to The Krusty Krab with a flying spatula.
Ready for Combat
Ready for Combat was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Frankendoodle - "Well, doodle, looks like this is a draw."
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - The Krusty Krab "returns from its vacation."
Real Western Steel
Real Western Steel was composed by Bobby Black.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob smiles with the cowboy hat.
- 18a. "Texas" - "Can't you see? It's Texas."
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy finishes raking the leaves; "Enough chitter-chatter, SpongeBob!"; Sandy hugs SpongeBob.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "What you think is big and what I think is big are two totally different bigs."
Reckless Rufus is a traditional minstrel banjo number performed by Jerry Burnham, Stephen Wade and Tom Layton. Instead of SpongeBob, it is used often in the creator of Rocko's Modern Life Joe Murray's Camp Lazlo, a show to air on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM music library. However, two episodes were used.
- Survival of the Idiots - "No, I'm warm."
- Pest of the West - "Oh, hey, SpongeBuck!"; "Why y'all standin' in your pajamas?"
Red Alert are composed by Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin.
- Good Neighbors - The cake flies and hits the machine.
- Ghost Host - A ghost of Squidward's Mother scares him.
- The Donut of Shame - SpongeBob arrives.
- Back to the Past - Manray says that he has gotten "the perfect distraction."
- Sponge-Cano!- Squidward can't hold on any longer!
- Pet Sitter Pat - Patrick dries Gary off.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob tells Patrick to wake up.
- License to Milkshake - The milkshake maker short circuits.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "Hello down there, Krabs!"
- Plankton's Pet - Mr. Krabs sees Plankton inside the baby (costume).
Reflections of Honolulu
Reflections of Honolulu, was composed by Daniel J. White. It is an arrangement of the traditional hawaiian song, "Aloha Oe".
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy asleep.
Reinstating the King
Reinstating the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Karate Island - "Let the coronation begin!" / "Sandy's gonna miss out, big time."
- Rule of Dumb - Gary wears the King's Crown.
Rescue was composed by Cecil Milner.
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||Title card; "I finally got you all alone!"; Strangler laughs diabolically; Strangler grabs SpongeBob.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob talks to Gary about the Dirty Bubble.|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||The dragon jellyfish kidnaps Princess Pearl.|
|076||Hocus Pocus||SpongeBob sees the ice cream melting.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||Patrick sees a monster in his mirror.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||The Wild Ones arrive at the Krusty Krab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||The people at the Krusty Krab go after SpongeBob.|
|086||Roller Cowards||"In the name of amusement, NO!!!"|
|114||Dear Vikings||The Viking ship hits an iceberg.|
|121||Sand Castles in the Sand||Patrick's robot flies in the air.|
|142||Trenchbillies||SpongeBob and Patrick fall down.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"Over here, choo-choo heads!"|
|154||The Hot Shot||"My nerves!"|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||The patty invades Bikini Bottom.|
|176||Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!||SpongeBob runs to Mermaid Man's room.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||The truck is headed for SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|181||Squid Baby||Squidward crawls onto the road.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||"What happened to the road?!"|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Hold on, Patrick!"; Goo bubble bursts.|
|194||The Sewers of Bikini Bottom||Squidward falling down the drain.|
Retro Cool 03 095 D
- Rodeo Daze - "Trying a ninja sneak attack?"
- Karate Star - Title Card; SpongeBob's karate exercises; Patrick chopping hot dogs.
- Whelk Attack - Action-packed answer.
- Frozen Face-Off - Sandy karate kicks Karen.
- The Way of the Sponge - "Sandy's in trouble!"; SpongeBob fails to attack; "I'm here to separate the wheat from the chaff."; Second test; Fuzzy jumps out at SpongeBob; "He's on the offensive."
- Squid Defense - Squidward's karate training; Squidward mopping and vacuuming; "Hey, I'm doing it!"; Squidward attacks the huge guy.
- Sandy's Nutmare - Sandy puts on karate gloves.
Return of the Surfin' Headhunters
Return of the Surfin' Headhunters was composed by the The Mel-Tones.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Hold on, little square dude!"
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - The surfing scene.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick capture Sandy.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry rides a motorcycle.
This is also the main menu music on The SpongeBob vs. The Big One (DVD).
Revelation was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Your Shoe's Untied - "Ta-da! A perfect patty."
- The Secret Box - SpongeBob opens and looks into the box.
Revolution was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
Ride Stallion Ride 2
Ride Stallion Ride 2 were composed by Billy Roues, Steven Roues and Gary Solomon.
- Pest of the West - Title Card
Riding the Range
Riding the Range (a) was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- Pest of the West - "SpongeBuck was here all along!"
Composed by Harry Bluestone and Edmil Cadkin.
- Once Bitten - Second scene of people panicking, and the buildings are on fire and the sky is red.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run to the Chum Bucket.
Robo Files (b)
Robo Files (b) was composed by Wesley Plass and Hannes Trieber.
- Sandy's Rocket - The control room is shown.
Rock-a-Bye Baby is a traditional bedtime song.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - SpongeBob's weight set is shown.
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Title card.
- A Pal for Gary - "Puffy Fluffy is perfectly harmless."
- Plankton's Good Eye - Mr. Krabs puts his money to bed.
- Bubble Buddy Returns - SpongeBob discovers the Pillow Foundry.
Rococo Rondo was composed by Tedeusz Rozycki.
- Pre-Hibernation Week- Plays whenever the ice cream man appears and says "Uh, I can explain."
- The Algae's Always Greener- Pearl asks Plankton for an advancement on her allowance.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V- Mermaid Man orders ice cream.
Rocket Sled to Oahu
Rocket Sled to Oahu was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "Oh, SpongeBob. Why?"
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - Title card.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob runs into the post.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob closes the Pineapple door.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "WAIT!!! STOP!!!"
Rockin Hood was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - The guitarists' eyes disintegrate.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - "Whatever."
- Krabby Road - Plankton growls.
- Boating Buddies - Squidward sees that the person in the stall was a muscular guy and not SpongeBob.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - SpongeBob tries on jeans with ankles ripped out.
- Sand Castles In The Sand - Guitarist shown.
- Tentacle-Vision - Guitar Lord intro; The ending.
- Karen 2.0 - Karen 2.0 gets beaten to the ground.
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - "Here we are, boys!"; Ned and the Needlefish; Wall of speakers; "Thanks.
Roman Legion was composed by David Farnon.
- Neptune's Spatula - SpongeBob learns the concept of a golden spatula; The ultimate kick-off begins
- Spongicus - Title card.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Everyone cheers.
Roman March was composed by Robert Sharples.
Roll Up Waltz (e)
Roll Up Waltz (e) was composed by Andrew JJ Hall. This cue is associated with Glove World.
- Rock Bottom - The opening
- Roller Cowards - SpongeBob and Patrick ride The Mitten; SpongeBob and Patrick confess.
- Tunnel of Glove - People wait in the line for the Tunnel of Glove.
Romance and Rhapsody
Romance and Rhapsody was composed by Felton Rapley
- Grandma's Kisses - "There it is, Grandma's house"; "I don't?"
- The Bully - SpongeBob talks to Mrs. Puff.
Romance in Paris
Romance in Paris was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "All mine! It's finally all mine!"; Plankton kisses the patty.
Romantic Beguine was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- That's No Lady - "They don't call me the sizzle-lip squid for nothing."
Romantic Ending was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Romantic Ending (#31)
- Dunces and Dragons - "No, no, no! The horror, the horror!"
- All That Glitters - Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob to retrieve his spatula.
- Driven to Tears - SpongeBob doesn't want Patrick to take the test.
- Best Day Ever - "This was supposed to be my perfect day."
- To Love a Patty - Before SpongeBob eats the patty.
- CopyBob DittoPants - SpongeBob cries.
Romantic Ending (#33)
- Patrick SmartPants - "I know it's hard.
Romantic Ending (#34)
- The Lost Mattress - "Oh money. I promise I'll never leave ye again."
- Squid's Visit - Squidward reads Stitch Signature.
Romantic Entrance was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Romantic Waltz was composed by Geoffrey Herman and Geoffrey Henman.
- Snowball Effect - Squidward is shown relaxing in his home.
Romeo & Juliet Overture
The Romeo & Juliet Overture was composed by Pytor Illyich Tchaikovsky.
- The Chaperone - Pearl's Ex-Boyfriend is shown.
- Your Shoe's Untied - "Hoooooraaaaayyyy!"
- Bossy Boots - "Hooray! The New Spatulas are here!"
- Bubble Buddy - "One of everything? I love Bubble Buddy!"
- Artist Unknown - "It's beautiful!"
- Just One Bite - Montage of Squidward meeting, dating, and marrying a krabby patty.
- The Great Snail Race - Gary meets Snellie.
- Karate Island - Special delivery
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob and Patrick hug.
- Waiting - The toy arrives.
- To Love a Patty - SpongeBob thinks that all of the krabby patties are lovely.
- Komputer Overload - Karen watches a robot movie.
Room at Versailles
Room at Versailles was composed by Norman John Warren.
- Patrick SmartPants - Drawing of jellyfish
Roses from the South
Roses from the South is a famous waltz composed by Johann Strauss II and arranged by George Wilson.
- Friend or Foe - "Then, one day while Plankton and I plotted our revenge, I met the love of me life."; Krabs spends the penny on a balloon for Plankton.
Roundup was composed by Sam Spence.
- Larry's Gym - "In conclusion, I'm at your service..."; SpongeBob and Larry doing crunches.
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Row, Row, Row Your Boat is composed by Brad Crow.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Squidward playing clarinet.
Royal Chamber Music
Royal Chamber Music was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward paints; Squidward reading a book.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward painting.
Royal Entrance was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Royal Hawaiian Hula
Royal Hawaiian Hula is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- Rock Bottom - SpongeBob sees the angler fish again.
- Fools in April - Squidward goes to SpongeBob's house.
Royal King was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- House Fancy - Squilliam gives Nick a tour his house.
- Porous Pockets - Exterior shot of SpongeBob's mansion.
Royal Tableau was composed by Stuart Stirling.
- Rule of Dumb - Title Card.
Ruckus in the Henhouse (a)
Ruckus in the Henhouse (a) was composed by Doug Perkins and Steve Goomas.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Ending.
Rule Britannia is a famous piece of British music that is, believe it or not, usually mistaken as the national anthem there. There have been two versions used in the show, one composed by Dick Stephen Walter and the other by Thomas Arne and Anthony Wakefield.
Rule Britannia (a)
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - The king jellyfish shows up.
Rule Britannia (Thomas Arne and Anthony Wakefield Version)
- The Lost Mattress - The alarm on Squidward's watch.
Running Bass was composed by Sam Spence.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - SpongeBob runs the course.
Russian Dance is scripted from Pytor Illych Tchaikovsky's ballet The Nutcracker.
- Christmas Who? - Montage of Santa Squidward giving gifts to everyone in Bikini Bottom.
- I ♥ Dancing - Montage of Squidward overworking SpongeBob.
Ruthless Killer is composed by Phillip Green.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "Get him!"