|List of associated production music contents|
Quango Tango was composed by Jim Blake.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - Tango music.
Queen's Aloha Oe
Queen's Aloha Oe is an arrangement of the tune "Aloha Oe" composed by Queen Lili'uokalani and performed by Kapono Beamer.
The Quest (a)
There are two different versions of The Quest (a). One was composed by Will Schaefer and the other one was composed by Robert Foster.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Must... open... CASE!!!"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Mr. Magic's castle.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob notices that the briefcase is empty.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Squidward teaching SpongeBob about the Vikings.
Quest for the Best 1 was composed by David Reilly. It is considered to be a parody of Survivor's Eye of the Tiger from Rocky III.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Montages of still photographs of the Krusty Krab; the end credits in place of "SpongeBob Closing Theme."
Quick Lunch was composed by Heinz Ebert.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Plays when Sandy talks to SpongeBob backstage.
Quirky Tension B
Quirky Tension B was composed by John Epping.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters his room.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Me too, but we gotta go back."
Quiz Logo 1
Quiz Logo 1 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob is about to answer Plankton's question.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "I think it has something to do with this bowl."
Quiz Organ (b)
Quiz Organ (b) was composed by Curtis Schwartz.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "You’ve passed the oral test, what a surprise."
Quizzical Bridge 6 was composed by Harry Bluestone.