|List of associated production music contents|
Quango Tango was composed by Jim Blake.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - Tango music.
Queen's Aloha Oe
Queen's Aloha Oe was composed by Queen Lili'uokalani and Kapono Beamer. There are different variations.
There are two different versions of The Quest. One was composed by Will Schaefer and the other one was composed by Robert Foster.
(Will Schaefer version)
==The Quest (a)
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Must... open... case!"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "ENTER!"
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Empty briefcase.
(Robert Foster version)
==The Quest (a)
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Squidward teaching SpongeBob about the Vikings.
Quest for the Best 1
Quest for the Best 1 was composed by David Reilly.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Montages of still photographs of the Krusty Krab; the end credits in place of "SpongeBob Closing Theme."
Quick Lunch was composed by Heinz Ebert.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Plays when Sandy talks to SpongeBob backstage.
Quirky Tension B
Quirky Tension B was composed by John Epping.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters his room.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Me too, but we gotta go back."
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - SpongeBob eats part of the aged patty.
Quiz Logo 1
Quiz Logo 1 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob is about to answer Plankton's question.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "I think it has something to do with this bowl."
Quiz Organ (b)
Quiz Organ (b) was composed by Curtis Schwartz.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "You’ve passed the oral test, what a surprise."
Quizzical Bridge 6
Quizzical Bridge 6 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.