This article is a list of associated production music used in episodes starting with the letter p.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Pageantry Processional was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Boat Smarts - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'! This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.S.P.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob SquarePants Off the Road and Out of Boats All-Together)!"
Panic Stricken was composed by Chris Payne and Roger Paul.
- Plankton! - "...This little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty. This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?"
Panther Prowl was composed by David Farnon.
|014||Karate Choppers||The beginning.|
|072||Wishing You Well||Mr. Krabs sneaks to the wishing well.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"You sure this is gonna work?"|
Parallel Dimension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|044||Idiot Box||"How are they doing that!? That was the most realistic space-launch I've ever heard!"|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||Sandy shows Squidward the plan.|
Park Avenue Beat
Park Avenue Beat was composed by Fred Steiner. It is also the theme tune to Perry Mason.
- Krabs vs. Plankton - Title card.
Paroxysms (i) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - "We don't have much time."
Passage to Victory
Passage to Victory was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Jellyfish Hunter - "Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I'm going to come back here every day for the rest of my life!"
Pastime was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- My Pretty Seahorse - The beginning
Peg Leg Waltz
Peg Leg Waltz was composed by Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr and Sage Guyton.
|138||The Play's the Thing||Title card.|
|148||The Masterpiece||Title card.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||Title card.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||The ending.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||Title card, The Krusty Krab is filled with customers.|
Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence.
|011||MuscleBob BuffPants||SpongeBob attempts to do a push-up for Sandy.|
|017||Rock Bottom||SpongeBob gets the candy bar.|
|055||The Great Snail Race||SpongeBob wants Gary to practice sprints.|
|064||Good Neighbors||Patrick fills SpongeBob with paint.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||SpongeBob crawls the course but then trips on a pebble.|
|114||Ditchin'||Man Ray is trapped inside a bubble.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||SpongeBob goes to see Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and the word "APATHY!!!" appears.|
|157||Oral Report||SpongeBob is on a treadmill.|
|179||Extreme Spots||Patrick jumps rope.|
|Squirrel Record||SpongeBob attempts to revive Sandy.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Played during the 3-D movie.|
|184||Jailbreak!||The guards chug into the wall.|
People's Court is the theme song from the classic television series of the same name. It was composed by Alan Stanley Tew.
- Krabs vs. Plankton - Plankton and Mr. Krabs enter the courtroom; Plankton's turn.
- Driven to Tears - Patrick's trial; SpongeBob is thrown in jail.
- The Krusty Sponge - Mr. Krabs' trial.
- Shuffleboarding - The kids are thrown in jail, later, the guard is thrown in jail.
- Restraining SpongeBob - Squidward's lawyers appear.
Pepito from Tampico A
Pepito from Tampico A was composed by Ronald Sekura and Otto Sieben.
- Scaredy Pants - The Flying Dutchman telling SpongeBob that he is not scary; The Party Music.
- Suds - Played during Patrick's cure.
Phantom Train was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - Mr. Krabs discovers Plankton stealing a Krabby Patty; Plankton controls SpongeBob; SpongeBob leaves and Squidward faints.
- A Life in a Day - Patrick is chased by the bikers.
Piano Presto A
Piano Presto A was composed by Ted Atking and Alan Feanch. On SpongeBob, this music is associated with ice cream.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick keep asking the waiter for more ice cream and perform on stage with Goofy Goober.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Whenever SpongeBob and Patrick discover ice cream.
Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-flat minor, Op. 23
Piano Concerto No. 1 in B-flat minor, Op. 23 was composed by Pyton IIIyich Tchaikovsky.
- Suction Cup Symphony - Squidward conducts; Squidward begins to write.
Piano Concerto No. 21 Elvira Madigan
Piano Concerto No. 21 Elvira Madigan was composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Sleepy Time - Gary reads SpongeBob poems; SpongeBob leaves Gary's dream.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Valentine's Day - Montage of SpongeBob giving paper hearts to everyone in Bikini Bottom; Montage of SpongeBob having fun at the carnival while Patrick keeps thinking about the "friendly handshake."
Pineapple Rag is a little known rag written by Joplin.
- Pest of the West - Inside the Krusty Kantina.
Pink Lilac was composed by Conrad Leonard.
- Wishing You Well - "Make a wish, darling!"
A Pirate's Life for Me (a)
A Pirate's Life for Me (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
|010||F.U.N.||The music at the movie theater.|
|017||Arrgh!||Title card; Mr. Krabs shows up in a ship.|
|046||One Krab's Trash||Mr. Krabs battles the skeletons.|
|051||Party Pooper Pants||Opening music.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Opening shot of Encino.|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Grandpa Redbeard appears.|
|151||Love That Squid||SpongeBob moves the cash register.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||Flashback of Mr. Krabs at sea.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||Mr. Krabs spots the treasure.|
|164||Barnacle Face||"Don't worry, Pearl!"|
|189||SpongeBob, You're Fired!||SpongeBob washes the Krusty Krab.|
The Pirate's Waltz
The Pirate's Waltz was composed by Robert Alexander White.
- Shanghaied - "In the event of trespassing on me ship, uninvited or otherwise, shall be part of me ghostly crew forever. And, uh, ever."
Pizzicato Polka was composed by Clive Harrison.
|101||House Fancy||Show host praises Squidward's house|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||Super Mega Mall World|
|164||Barnacle Face||Mr. Krabs making soap bars out of Krabby Patties|
Place Bleu was composed by Werner Von Overheidt.
Plaisir D'Amour was composed by Florence Caillon and Xavier Demerliac.
- Tunnel of Glove - "Boring!"; SpongeBob still talking; "Look, Pearl, a sweet adorable cherub!"
Planet Surface was composed by Gregor F. Narholz, who composed other music.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - "What does this mean?"
Planet Xz-3 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Patrick gets cloned.
Playbill was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - Patchy & Potty rush back home to watch the lost episode.
- Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs announces the grand opening of the 'Movie Palace'.
Playful Bridge 5
Playful Bridge 5 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Suction Cup Symphony - "Original compositions wanted? Me, a famous composer?"
- Truth or Square - "Robin Williams?"
Playing with Toys
Playing with Toys was composed by John Charles Fiddy.
- Shanghaied - "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three."
The Plot Thickens
The Plot Thickens was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|037||Procrastination||"In other news, local resident SpongeBob SquarePants only has a few hours to complete his essay and yet he continues to goof off. When will he learn?"|
|048||Squilliam Returns||Patrick beats the hats.|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||"What are you doing with my bloomers?"|
|085||New Digs||Mr. Krabs rips down curtains to reveal Mrs. SquarePants taking a shower.|
Point of Departure
Point of Departure is a series of cues composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Point of Departure K
- Boating School - SpongeBob floors down the pedal.
- Hall Monitor - SpongeBob pretends to be the Open Window Maniac.
- Imitation Krabs - "Wait, SpongeBob!"
- Survival of the Idiots - Sandy wakes up.
Point of Departure M
- Hooky - "You could end up vaccum packed in a can of tuna!"
- New Student Starfish - SpongeBob and Patrick are sentenced to "detention".
Point of Departure N
Point of Departure O
- Hooky - "And do you know what happens when you don't float back down?"
- New Student Starfish - Mrs. Puff catches SpongeBob and Patrick "RED HANDED".
Point of Departure U
- Hooky - SpongeBob's getting reeled in and ripped his underwear.
Police Car was composed by Sam Spence.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - "Here they come!"
- Karate Choppers - "You're mincemeat!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy crying for help
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - "Not so fast, arch villain!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Mermaid Man falls over.
- Mid-Life Crustacean - "Not lame!"
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - SpongeBob literally springs into action to catch a jellyfish.
- Driven to Tears - Patrick and SpongeBob get chased by a police boat.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - A shot of the Krusty Kids' Meal; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy smash through the doors.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Shot of the police boats.
- Growth Spout - The police car arrives at Mr. Krabs' house.
Police Car Chase
Police Car Chase was composed by Jack Beaver
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "That's the Tattletale Strangler!"
Polite Conversation was composed by Graham Preskett.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Squidward models.
- Porous Pockets - SpongeBob returns to his normal lifestyle.
- Overbooked - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house.
Polka Mit Pfiff
Polka Mit Pfiff was composed by Elmer Stigman.
Pomp and Ceremony
Pomp and Ceremony was composed by Frank Damico.
- Krabs vs Plankton - "We can't give up just because things look bleak."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - SpongeBob's speech
Pomp And Circumstance
Pomp and Circumstance was composed by Edward Elgar. It is often associated with graduation ceremonies and is a British patriotic song.
Fiachra Trench Duet
- Hall Monitor - Played during SpongeBob's acceptance speech.
- Doing Time - Flashback of the opening of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
John Fox Duet
- Pressure - "We're sea creatures!"/"Yeah!"
Popcorn was composed by John Scott.
- My Pretty Seahorse - Title card.
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- Krusty Towers - "Innit beautiful?"
- Whale of a Birthday - Pearl walks around the Bikini Bottom Mall with her girlfriends.
Portents of War (a)
Portents of War (a) was composed by Robert (Bob) and John Foster.
- Dear Vikings - SpongeBob and Squidward are kidnapped by the vikings.
Potato Chips was composed by Wade Denning
- Night Light - Shot of the dance studio
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Scene of Gary and the snails having a party.
Power and Glory
Power and Glory was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune's failed attempt to change SpongeBob into a god.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - SpongeBob punches in for work.
Power Plant was composed by Cecil Milner.
- Chimps Ahoy - SpongeBob and Patrick work on an invention.
Premonition of Disaster
Premonition of Disaster was composed by Arthur Harold Wilkinson.
- Plankton's Army - The robot customer enters the Krusty Krab.
Pressure Point was composed by Duncan Lamont.
- Grandma's Kisses - Patrick tells SpongeBob he need to acquire a taste of "free-form jazz".
Preussens Gloria was composed by Joseph Kanz and Johann Gottfried Piefke.
Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
|069||Krusty Towers||Mrs. Tentacles sees SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs in ski masks.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||A huge crowd of people stand outside the Krusty Krab.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."|
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||"Gary, are you sure you're feeling all right?"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The power goes out.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||"Just as I thought."|
Proclamation (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz, Keith Mansfield and Richard Strauss. It sounds almost identical to the famous theme from "Also sprach Zarathustra".
- Ugh - SpongeGar has a revolation of fire.
Project X was composed by King Palmer.
- Squidtastic Voyage - The submarine shrinks; Squidward panics.
- The Krusty Plate - SpongeBob zaps the plate with lasers.
Prologue of a Drama No. 9
Prologue of a Drama No. 9 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
The Promised Land
The Promised Land was composed by Kay Rudd and David Farnon.
Kay Rudd version
- Born Again Krabs - Mr. Krabs enters the Krusty Krab.
David Farnon version
- Club SpongeBob - The Magic Conch tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do nothing.
- Born Again Krabs - Mr. Krabs announces that he is a changed crab.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob welcomes Gummy inside his house.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton sees the Krabby Patty Formula.
The Protector A
The Protector A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob goes outside.
Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Saergent Roderick sees SpongeBob's rocket ship.|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||SpongeBob and Patrick's invention is revealed.|
|107||Giant Squidward||SpongeBob & Patrick finish their present and showcase it to 'Giant' Squidward.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Mr. Krabs presents "Wow! Soup".|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||SpongeBob presents a statue of Squidward made of garbage.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||A trophy is awarded to Mr. Krabs.|
|136||Summer Job||"And the patty is unscathed!"|
|138||The Play's the Thing||"Hooray! Whoopee!"|
|169||Are You Happy Now?||Aerial shot of paper SpongeBobs shown in the Krusty Krab.|
Proud Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Kracked Krabs - Everyone applauds.
Pua Paoakalani (b)
Pua Paoakalani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer and Queen Lili'uokalani. This version is the "sad" version of the song.
|019||Fools in April||SpongeBob runs away and cries.|
|024||Dying for Pie||Squidward and SpongeBob watch the sunset.|
|058||Missing Identity||"I lost my name tag!"|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob why he did not get the manager position at the Krusty Krab 2.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Gary runs away from home.|
|064||Skill Crane||"You've had a rough day, Squiddy. But that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be better."|
|065||Funny Pants||"I've read all the books but still nothin.'"|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"But who will fry the patties and clean the grill while I'm gone?"|
|080||The Gift of Gum||Patrick misses his gummy.|
|083||Waiting||"No, Patrick. People like me don't deserve 'moments.'"|
|090||The Donut of Shame||"I wanna give you this because you're my buddy and a donut this nice could really make a guy happy. *faints*"|
|096||Pest of the West||SpongeBob is upset because he doesn't have any famous relatives.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||SpongeBob begins to cry.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs give up.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||King Neptune loses his appetite.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||Squidward hides under his chair.|
|149||You Don't Know Sponge||Patrick explains to SpongeBob that Larry is not his best friend.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||SpongeBob and Patrick's hideout has been banned "for good".|
|160||Patrick’s Staycation||Patrick explains that he needs a vacation.|
Pure Evil was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Dunces and Dragons - "This be the legendary prophecy?!"
Puffing Along was composed by Harry Bluestone
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "I'm making art!"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Fum Is Chum.
- The Great Patty Caper - "The Oceanic Express."
Pulse of Africa
Pulse of Africa was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- Ugh - Title card
The Pursuit of Power (a)
The Pursuit of Power (a) was composed by Keith Mansfield.