|List of associated production music contents|
Pageantry Processional was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'! This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.S.P.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob SquarePants Off the Road and Out of Boats All Together)!"
Palm Limbo II
Palm limbo II was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Want to give me a ruling, SpongeBob?"; SpongeBob dances.
Panic Patrol was composed by Kenny Graham.
- The Great Patty Caper - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after Plankton in the train.
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob starts to try to find a way to the Krusty Krab by going through a sewage pipe.
Panic Stricken was composed by Chris Payne and Roger Paul.
- Plankton! - "...This little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty. This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?"
Panther Prowl was composed by David Farnon.
|014||Karate Choppers||The beginning.|
|072||Wishing You Well||Mr. Krabs sneaks to the wishing well.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"You sure this is gonna work?"|
Paradise Isle was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Mama E".
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward apologizes.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob really misses Gary.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "All I did was throw a peanut."
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "I can't take it anymore."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick cries.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "No, Patrick's right, Sandy."
Parallel Dimension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "How are they doing that!? That was the most realistic space-launch I've ever heard!"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy shows Squidward the plan.
Park Avenue Beat
Park Avenue Beat was composed by Fred Steiner. It is also the theme tune to Perry Mason.
- Krabs vs. Plankton - Title card.
Paroxysms (i) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - "We don't have much time."
- Mall Girl Pearl - "What are you gonna do about it, granny?"
Parting of the Clouds
Parting of the Clouds was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The sun shines on SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Am I really that pretty?"
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "My throne..."
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Choir-
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "The well is full of money!"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "Can it be? It is! My wig!"
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Mr. Krabs sees Patrick's crown.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Ol' Reliable... I left you on the bus?"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "I've done it!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "It's a thing of beauty!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - The sun rises.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Toy revealed.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Rainbow in Squidward's brain.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Squidward's trophy case is shown.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob gets an idea.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - The donut is shown.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "I don't believe it! The Krabby Patty formula!"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Shot of a Krabby Patty.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - ""...and we help and support each other."
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - A rainbow appears in Squidward's head.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "I look...amazing!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "There it is, Patrick!"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - The apprasier sees the pearl.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - SpongeBob sees the round pants.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "It's so awesome!"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Mr. Krabs puts SpongeBob in charge.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - "Oooh...boy."
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Karen got Plankton the secret formula.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob sees his house for the first time.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob's house.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Praise Neptune."
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - SpongeBob feeds Patrick cookie dough.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - "It's a miracle!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Come to papa!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Pearl's face is covered in diamonds.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "It's... gorgeous!"
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Squidward sees his sculpture in the museum.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary sees the ball.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - SpongeBob puts the cherry on top.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob sees new spatula.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "It's a miracle!"
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Pizza Patty?"
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob sees the Krusty Krab.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "Why, it's beautiful!"
Passage to Victory (a)
Passage to Victory (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Jellyfish Hunter - "Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I'm going to come back here every day for the rest of my life!"
Pastime was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- My Pretty Seahorse - The beginning.
Peg Leg Waltz
Peg Leg Waltz was composed by Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr and Sage Guyton.
|138||The Play's the Thing||Title card.|
|148||The Masterpiece||Title card.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||Title card.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||The ending.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||Title card; The Krusty Krab is filled with customers.|
|192||Pull Up a Barrel||Mr Krabs cooks on ship.|
Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence.
|011||MuscleBob BuffPants||SpongeBob attempts to do a push-up for Sandy.|
|017||Rock Bottom||SpongeBob gets the candy bar.|
|055||The Great Snail Race||SpongeBob wants Gary to practice sprints.|
|064||Good Neighbors||Patrick fills SpongeBob with paint.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||SpongeBob crawls the course but then trips on a pebble.|
|114||Ditchin'||Man Ray is trapped inside a bubble.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||APATHY!!!|
|157||Oral Report||SpongeBob is on a treadmill.|
|179||Extreme Spots||Patrick jumps rope.|
|Squirrel Record||SpongeBob attempts to revive Sandy.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Played during the 3-D movie.|
|184||Jailbreak!||The guards chug into the wall.|
|190||Lost in Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob looking for local landmarks.|
People's Court is the theme song from the classic television series of the same name. It was composed by Alan Stanley Tew.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs enter the courtroom; Plankton's turn.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick's trial; SpongeBob is thrown in jail.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs' trial.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The kids are thrown in jail, later, the guard is thrown in jail.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward's lawyers appear.
Pepito from Tampico A
Pepito from Tampico A was composed by Ronald Sekura and Otto Sieben.
- Scaredy Pants - The Flying Dutchman telling SpongeBob that he is not scary; The Party Music.
- Suds - the ending.
Phantom Train was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - Mr. Krabs discovers Plankton stealing a Krabby Patty; Plankton controls SpongeBob; SpongeBob leaves and Squidward faints.
- Pickles - "This is pretty good, only one thing..."
- A Life in a Day - Patrick is chased by the bikers.
Piano Presto (a)
Piano Presto (a) was composed by Ted Atking and Alan Feanch. On SpongeBob, this music is associated with ice cream.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick keep asking the waiter for more ice cream and perform on stage with Goofy Goober.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Whenever SpongeBob and Patrick discover ice cream.
Piano Concerto No. 1
Piano Concerto No. 1 was composed by Pyton IIIyich Tchaikovsky.
- Suction Cup Symphony - Squidward conducts; Squidward begins to write.
Piano Concerto No. 21 Elvira Madigan
Piano Concerto No. 21 Elvira Madigan was composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Sleepy Time - Gary reads SpongeBob poems; SpongeBob leaves Gary's dream.
Pied Piper Bob
Pied Piper Bob are composed by Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob leading nematodes away.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Valentine's Day - Montage of SpongeBob giving paper hearts to everyone in Bikini Bottom; Montage of SpongeBob having fun at the carnival while Patrick keeps thinking about the "friendly handshake."
Pineapple Rag is a little known rag written by Joplin.
- Pest of the West - Inside the Krusty Kantina.
Pink Lilac was composed by Conrad Leonard.
- Wishing You Well - "Make a wish, darling!"
A Pirate's Life for Me (a)
A Pirate's Life for Me (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
|010||F.U.N.||The music at the movie theater.|
|017||Arrgh!||Title card; Mr. Krabs shows up in a ship.|
|046||One Krab's Trash||Mr. Krabs battles the skeletons.|
|051||Party Pooper Pants||Opening music.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Opening shot of Encino.|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Grandpa Redbeard appears.|
|151||Love That Squid||SpongeBob moves the cash register boat to stop Squilvia.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||Flashback of Mr. Krabs at sea.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||Mr. Krabs spots the treasure.|
|164||Barnacle Face||"Don't worry, Pearl!"|
|189||SpongeBob, You're Fired!||SpongeBob washes the Krusty Krab at the beginning of the episode.|
|192||Pull Up a Barrel||Young Mr. Krabs and second guard fill cannons with crusts.|
The Pirate's Waltz
The Pirate's Waltz was composed by Robert Alexander White.
- Shanghaied - "In the event of trespassing on me ship, uninvited or otherwise, shall be part of me ghostly crew forever. And, uh, ever."
Pizzicato Polka was composed by Clive Harrison.
|101||House Fancy||Show host praises Squidward's house.|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||Super Mega Mall World.|
|164||Barnacle Face||Mr. Krabs making soap bars out of Krabby Patties.|
Place Bleu was composed by Werner Von Overheidt.
Plaisir D'Amour (#12)
- Tunnel of Glove - "Look, Pearl, a sweet adorable cherub!"
Plaisir D'Amour (#24)
Plaisir D'Amour (#24) was composed by Florence Caillon and Xavier Demerliac.
- Tunnel of Glove - "Boring!"; SpongeBob still talking.
Planet Surface was composed by Gregor F. Narholz, who composed other music.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - "What does this mean?"
- Squidtastic Voyage - Submarine door opens.
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - "How long have we been walking here?"; "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Sandy explains.
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob and Squidward exploring the sewers.
Planet Xz-3 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Patrick gets cloned.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - SpongeBob and Patrick sitting on goo bubbles; Robot emerges from Goo Lagoon.
Plankton's Ballpark Organ
Plankton's Ballpark Organ was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton selling chum.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Triton watching a baseball game.
Playbill was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - Patchy & Potty rush back home to watch the lost episode.
- Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs announces the grand opening of the 'Movie Palace'.
Playful Bridge 5
Playful Bridge 5 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Suction Cup Symphony - "Original compositions wanted? Me, a famous composer?"
- Truth or Square - "Robin Williams?"
Playing with Toys
Playing with Toys was composed by John Charles Fiddy.
- Shanghaied - "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three."
The Plot Thickens
The Plot Thickens was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|037||Procrastination||"In other news, local resident SpongeBob SquarePants only has a few hours to complete his essay and yet he continues to goof off. When will he learn?"|
|048||Squilliam Returns||Patrick beats the hats.|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||"What are you doing with my bloomers?"|
|085||New Digs||Mr. Krabs rips down curtains to reveal Mrs. SquarePants taking a shower.|
Point of Departure
Point of Departure is a series of cues composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Point of Departure K
- Boating School - SpongeBob floors down the pedal.
- Hall Monitor - SpongeBob pretends to be the Open Window Maniac.
- Imitation Krabs - "Wait, SpongeBob!"
- Survival of the Idiots - Sandy wakes up.
Point of Departure M
- Hooky - "You could end up vaccum packed in a can of tuna!"
- New Student Starfish - SpongeBob and Patrick are sentenced to "detention".
Point of Departure N
Point of Departure O
- Hooky - "And do you know what happens when you don't float back down?"
- New Student Starfish - Mrs. Puff catches SpongeBob and Patrick "RED HANDED".
Point of Departure U
- Hooky - SpongeBob's getting reeled in and ripped his underwear.
The Poker was composed by The Langhorns.
- 18a. "Texas" - Sandy puts down her bags.
Police Car was composed by Sam Spence.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - "Here they come!"
- Karate Choppers - "You're mincemeat!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy crying for help.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - "Not so fast, arch villain!"
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Mermaid Man falls over.
- Mid-Life Crustacean - "Not lame!"
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - SpongeBob literally springs into action to catch a jellyfish.
- Driven to Tears - Patrick and SpongeBob get chased by a police boat.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - A shot of the Krusty Kids' Meal; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy smash through the doors.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Shot of the police boats.
- Shuffleboarding - "Stay on your guard!"
- Growth Spout - The police car arrives at Mr. Krabs' house.
Police Car Chase
Police Car Chase was composed by Jack Beaver.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "That's the Tattletale Strangler!"
Polite Conversation was composed by Graham Preskett.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Squidward models.
- Porous Pockets - SpongeBob returns to his normal lifestyle.
- Overbooked - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house.
Polka Mit Pfiff
Polka Mit Pfiff was composed by Elmer Stigman.
The Pollywog Strut
The Pollywog Strut was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward is introduced.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob uses a marionette to try to get into the theatre.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Gary wants to be fed.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Plankton thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick want food.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "How in Neptune's creation do you know all of these names, SpongeBob?"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Hey, SpongeBob, long time no see!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton gives SpongeBob and Patrick instructions.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "Harold, again!?"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs realizes that he can finally talk to money.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Squidward sees SpongeBob is completely stationary.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick eats the donut; Patrick takes the chain out of his mouth.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - LRH thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick are kidding about popping the bubble; It was just a prop for the tourists
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "Okay, Patrick, we're all set."; The tent burns down.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, you're saying this thing can actually find SpongeBob?"
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Krabs' nephews are shown.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "SpongeBob, how long have you been spying on me?"
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "All we need are the lyrics."
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward puts his game face on; "Don't worry, Squidward, we'll do it together."
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "But I do need to defragment my hard drive, would you like to help?"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "Okay, I got to admit, that was kind of fun."
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Patrick, what is with all the shrieking?"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Free? Gimme gimme."
- 113b. "The Card" - "Why don't we eat some dinner?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward calls SpongeBob.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Are you getting this?"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You're serving Krabby Patties with your hands?!"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Yeah! I'd like to know also!"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick struggles to stand up while wearing the hat.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton tries to escape the cavern.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "What's with the sack?"
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Hey, SpongeBob, have you seen my rubber ducky?"
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Everyone thinks that it is trash day.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "Wow Dad, is it really mine to keep?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob talks to Mrs. Puff at the cash register.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "And your shirt...is that a cotton-poly blend?"
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs sees that Gary can attract change.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Where are those two morons?"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick spins.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "You're throwing this away?!"
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Patrick gets a beard.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Playing fetch; "Nice rebound, Spot!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - SpongeBob rolls dice.
Polynesian Adventure was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - Plays during the juice bar scene.
Pomp and Ceremony
Pomp and Ceremony was composed by Frank Damico.
- Krabs vs Plankton - "We can't give up just because things look bleak."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - SpongeBob's speech.
Pomp And Circumstance
Pomp and Circumstance was composed by Edward Elgar. It is often associated with graduation ceremonies and is a British patriotic song.
Pomp and Circumstance (Fiachra Trench Duet)
- Hall Monitor - Played during SpongeBob's acceptance speech.
- Doing Time - Flashback of the opening of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
Pomp and Circumstance (John Fox Duet)
- Pressure - "We're sea creatures!"/"Yeah!"
Popcorn was composed by John Scott.
- My Pretty Seahorse - Title card.
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- Krusty Towers - "Innit beautiful?"
- Whale of a Birthday - Pearl walks around the Bikini Bottom Mall with her girlfriends.
Portents of War (a)
Portents of War (a) was composed by Robert (Bob) and John Foster.
- Dear Vikings - SpongeBob and Squidward are kidnapped by the Vikings.
Potato Chips was composed by Wade Denning.
- Night Light - Shot of the dance studio.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Scene of Gary and the snails having a party.
Power and Glory
Power and Glory was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune's failed attempt to change SpongeBob into a god.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - SpongeBob punches in for work.
Power Plant was composed by Cecil Milner.
- Chimps Ahoy - SpongeBob and Patrick work on an invention.
- Prehibernation Week - Title card; Sand Mountain; "I'm hotter than a hickory-smoked sausage!"; SpongeBob launched out the bed; Extreme Jacks; the industrial park; hay in the needle stack; "Sandy, wait!"
Premonition of Disaster
Premonition of Disaster was composed by Arthur Harold Wilkinson.
- Plankton's Army - The robot customer enters the Krusty Krab.
Pressure Point was composed by Duncan Lamont.
- Grandma's Kisses - Patrick tells SpongeBob he need to acquire a taste of "free-form jazz".
Preussens Gloria was composed by Joseph Kanz and Johann Gottfried Piefke.
Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
|069||Krusty Towers||Mrs. Tentacles sees SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs in ski masks.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||A huge crowd of people stand outside the Krusty Krab.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."|
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||"Gary, are you sure you're feeling all right?"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The power goes out.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||"Just as I thought."|
Proclamation (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz, Keith Mansfield and Richard Strauss. It sounds almost identical to the famous theme from "Also sprach Zarathustra".
- Ugh - SpongeGar has a revolation of fire.
Project X was composed by King Palmer.
- Squidtastic Voyage - The submarine shrinks; Squidward panics.
- The Krusty Plate - SpongeBob zaps the plate with lasers.
Prologue of a Drama No. 9
Prologue of a Drama No. 9 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- No Nose Knows - Customers leaving.
- Squid Baby - Squidward's head gets flattened.
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - "What have I done?!"
The Promised Land
The Promised Land was composed by Kay Rudd and David Farnon.
The Promised Land (Kay Rudd)
- Born Again Krabs - Mr. Krabs enters the Krusty Krab.
The Promised Land (David Farnon)
- Club SpongeBob - The Magic Conch tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do nothing.
- Born Again Krabs - Mr. Krabs announces that he is a changed crab.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob welcomes Gummy inside his house.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton sees the Krabby Patty Formula.
The Protector A
The Protector A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob goes outside.
Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Saergent Roderick sees SpongeBob's rocket ship.|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||SpongeBob and Patrick's invention is revealed.|
|107||Giant Squidward||SpongeBob & Patrick finish their present and showcase it to 'Giant' Squidward.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Mr. Krabs presents "Wow! Soup."|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||SpongeBob presents a statue of Squidward made of garbage.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||A trophy is awarded to Mr. Krabs.|
|136||Summer Job||"And the patty is unscathed!"|
|138||The Play's the Thing||"Hooray! Whoopee!"|
|169||Are You Happy Now?||Aerial shot of paper SpongeBobs shown in the Krusty Krab.|
Proud Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Kracked Krabs - Everyone applauds.
Proud to Be a Fish
Proud to Be a Fish was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
|135||Back to the Past||Locker of memories.|
|145||Buried in Time||Someone donates a toaster.|
|151||Love That Squid||"We are talking some serious credentials."|
|154||The Hot Shot||SpongeBob thanking people.|
|157||Oral Report||SpongeBob gives his speech.|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||Limited edition dollar bills.|
|180||Patrick-Man!||"All in day's work, eh, Mermaid Man?"|
|182||Little Yellow Book||SpongeBob takes off his clothes.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||Fish holding their breath.|
Pua Paoakalani (b)
Pua Paoakalani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer and Queen Lili'uokalani. This version is the "sad" version of the song.
|019||Fools in April||SpongeBob runs away and cries.|
|024||Dying for Pie||Squidward and SpongeBob watch the sunset.|
|058||Missing Identity||"I lost my name tag!"|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob why he did not get the manager position at the Krusty Krab 2.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Gary runs away from home.|
|064||Skill Crane||"You've had a rough day, Squiddy. But that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be better."|
|065||Funny Pants||"I've read all the books but still nothin.'"|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"But who will fry the patties and clean the grill while I'm gone?"|
|080||The Gift of Gum||Patrick misses his gummy.|
|083||Waiting||"No, Patrick. People like me don't deserve 'moments.'"|
|090||The Donut of Shame||"I wanna give you this because you're my buddy and a donut this nice could really make a guy happy. *faints*"|
|096||Pest of the West||Poop-covered statue; SpongeBob is upset because he doesn't have any famous relatives.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||SpongeBob begins to cry.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs give up.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||King Neptune loses his appetite.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||Squidward hides under his chair.|
|149||You Don't Know Sponge||Patrick explains to SpongeBob that Larry is not his best friend.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||SpongeBob and Patrick's hideout has been banned "for good".|
|160||Patrick’s Staycation||Patrick explains that he needs a vacation.|
Pudding Ballet was composed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott and Rick Cassman.
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve- SpongeBob and Patrick feed Junior.
Puka A was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Bubble Buddy - SpongeBob reads Patrick's letter.
- Wormy - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Wormy play Hide and Seek.
- Patty Hype - SpongeBob and Patrick open their new restaurant.
- Squidville - The ending.
- No Free Rides - Mrs. Puff tells SpongeBob about extra credit.
- Shanghaied - Patrick wishes for gum (Patrick's ending only).
- Can You Spare a Dime? - Title card.
- Born Again Krabs - The ending.
- New Leaf - Title card.
- Squid Wood - Title card; The ending.
- Waiting - Title card; The ending.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - The ending.
- Komputer Overload - The ending.
- Gary in Love - Title card.
- You Don't Know Sponge - The ending.
- Karen 2.0 - Title card; Karen reunites with Plankton.
- Patrick! The Game - The ending.
- The Fry Cook Games - The ending.
- The Original Fry Cook - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - SpongeBob apologizes to Squidward.
- Goo Goo Gas - Title card.
- No Hat for Pat - The ending.
- Gary in Love - The ending.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - The ending.
Pure Evil was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Dunces and Dragons - "This be the legendary prophecy?!"
Puffing Along was composed by Harry Bluestone
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "I'm making art!"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Fum Is Chum.
- The Great Patty Caper - "The Oceanic Express."
Pulse of Africa
Pulse of Africa was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- Ugh - Title card.
The Pursuit of Power (a)
The Pursuit of Power (a) was composed by Keith Mansfield.