|List of associated production music contents|
The Mad Hatter's Ball
The Mad Hatter's Ball was composed by Syd Dale.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Plays as the theme music to "Fab and Fancy."
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob takes pictures of Squidward with all his junk.
Mad Street was composed by James McConnel.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Sandy's remote shorts out/Squidward is frozen.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Now for my next target, the Krabby Patty formula!"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Urchins chasing Plankton.
Magic Potion was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Magic Potion 1 [#95]
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob is given his own choir man's mustache.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Pearl and Mermaids go to the mall.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - "Of course! What a fool I've been!"
Magic Potion 2 [#96]
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - "Squidward, Look!"
Magical Effects was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Magical Effect (e)
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob sees a seahorse.
Magical Effect (h)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman falls after his ship crashes.
Magical Holiday Morning
Magical Holiday Morning was composed by Hiram Titus and Nicolas Carr.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - Title card; Everyone is outside the Krusty Krab; Santa leaves.
Magical Wish [#74]
Magical Wish [#74] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Go on, SpongeBob, ring the bell."
The Maid Behind the Bar 2
The Maid Behind the Bar 2 was composed by Patrick Campbell-Lyons.
The Main Event
The Main Event was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob shows the hydrodynamic spatula to Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick is excited about SpongeBob's gift.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob and Patrick an assignment.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs unveils Krabby Land.
Main Street was composed by Gerhard Trede. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Gerhard Trede, and another composed by Alec Gould.
Majesty was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "Hey! I have not instructed you to stop! Now, play!"
Malleus Mallificarum (a)
Malleus Mallificarum (a) was composed by Dave Hewson. It is used as the theme for the Flying Dutchman; specifically, his entrance.
|017||Arrgh!||"Who dug up the Dutchman's treasure?"|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Did somebody say KNOT?!"|
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman appears.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||The Flying Dutchman appears; "So, Krabs, you thought you could fool the Flying Dutchman?"; The Dutchman reappears after Mr. Krabs proves he is cheap once again.|
|070||Ghost Host||Title card; The Flying Dutchman appears in SpongeBob's house.|
|088||Money Talks||The Flying Dutchman appears.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"Right above Davy Jones' Locker... in the Devil's Galley!"; The lightning scene; "LIAR!"|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||Fire appears on The Flying Dutchman.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||The Flying Dutchman appears.|
Mambo Fantastico was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob has fun sliding his chair backwards.
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward get supplies for Mr. Krabs' interrogation.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - SpongeBob sweeping; SpongeBob washes Krabs' boat.
Man from the Ministry [#73]
Man from the Ministry [#73] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
|094||Blackened Sponge||"...a shining trophy of my glorious triumph over the forces of evil."|
|107||Giant Squidward||"Good deed accomplished!"|
|150||Krusty Dogs||SpongeBob (disguised as an old man) tries to convince customers to go back to their Krabby Patties.|
Man, Go Man!
Man, Go, Man! was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Title card. "I'm gonna be my own hero."
Man Who Broke Bank at Monte Carlo
Man Who Broke Bank at Monte Carlo is a popular English song written by Fred Gilbert and arranged by Roy Alan Wootton.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob dreams about going to Glove World.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick ride at the Glove Drop.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs dives into the pile of money.
Maniac Pursuit was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - The gears in Patrick's head start turning.
Marching to Honolulu
Marching to Honolulu is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer. Part of the song, though, is adapted from Honolulu March. This song also plays as the background music in the "Nick Extra" short "Gary's Gourmet."
|016||The Paper||SpongeBob pretends to be SuperSponge.|
|043||The Bully||Title card.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||SpongeBob and Patrick walk out of Barg 'n' Mart with many chocolate bars; SpongeBob and Patrick go to another house; At the dinner.|
|058||Missing Identity||Title card; "My shirt backwards?"|
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||SpongeBob wakes up from his dream.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||"If I'm gonna find Gary, I'm gonna need to work harder at it."|
|069||Krusty Towers||"Let's go bake some cookies, boys!"|
|073||Once Bitten||Title card.|
|077||Driven to Tears||"Come on, I'm gonna get my picture taken for my new license."|
|093||Picture Day||SpongeBob getting dressed; SpongeBob getting dressed again (2); "And now, as an extra precaution..."|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||"I should build myself a new home."|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||SpongeBob wakes up.|
|116||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||SpongeBob takes off his pants.|
|119||Overbooked||SpongeBob is ready to go to The Treedome.|
|135||The Bad Guy Club for Villains||SpongeBob shows Patrick the video tape.|
March of the Aliens
March of the Aliens was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Title card; SpongeBob is captured by the Krabby Patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Everyone is turned into a zombie.
The March of the Ants
The March of the Ants was composed by Sidney Crooke.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy does an x-ray of Squidward's throat.
March of Industry
March of Industry was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Plays during the montage of SpongeBob becoming abnormal.
March to Battle
March to Battle was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick prepare to joust.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "All right, me hearties."; "I want you to look like a pirate."
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Plays during the initiation ceremony.
The Marines March
The Marines March was composed by Sam Spence.
- The Krusty Plate - Montage of SpongeBob trying in vain to get the spot out.
Marlin March was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick begin inventing.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob is excited to go to Karate Island.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob is excited to take a vacation.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob is seen jellyfishing.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob shows Sandy his cousin.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Title card.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - The ending.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Giant Squidward is now a helpful giant.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Title card.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Title card.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - The ending.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Title card.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - The ending.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Title card.
Martial Links was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Boating School - A walkie-talkie is shown on SpongeBob's head.
- Pickles - SpongeBob forgets how to make Krabby Patties.
Martial Strength Link
Martial Strength Link was composed by David Snell.
- Snowball Effect - SpongeBob and Patrick throw snowballs at Squidward.
Martial Tension was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Pineapple Invasion - Krabs replaces his nose with SpongeBob's arm.
Marvellous Singers was composed by Marc Durst
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - The mermaids are revealed.
- Tunnel of Glove - SpongeBob and Pearl enter "The Hall of Great Romance."
Mary Had a Little Lamb
Mary Had a Little Lamb was arranged by Brad Carrow
- The Paper - Squidward plays his clarinet.
Masked Crusader 2
Masked Crusader 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - Mr. Krabs growls at the criminals.
- Mermaid Man Begins - "A boy in trouble!"
- Whirly Brains - Old timer threatens to call the cops.
Maui Beach was composed by Hans Haider.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - The opening.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob describes a Krabby Patty.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward leaves SpongeBob and Patrick alone in his house.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs dreams about money.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - The ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Ah, the sea."
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Squidward is sleeping at the register.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward reads the letter.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - At the rest home; "There's a train behind you."; "Hey!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Montage of Squidward relaxing.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs and Cashina arrive at Honeymoon Hotel.
Maui Girl was written by Harry Bluestone.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Title card.
Mavericks was composed by The Woodies. The DVD release of most of these episodes are replaced by another song.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - "GET THIS THING OFF ME!!"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - "Wait, Sandy!"
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward chase each other to the Krusty Krab.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob and Sandy make sandwiches.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob chases the bus.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Fist O' Pain.
Meet the Family
Meet the Family was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Plays every time Gary watches TV.
Me for You
Me for You was composed by George Callert. It is lounge music that plays in episodes before the movie and played in 3 episodes after the movie.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - The nematodes eat whatever they see and drink SpongeBob's house; The nematodes finish drinking the house.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward. Hey, Squidward."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob tells Squidward how to care for Gary but Squidward doesn't pay attention.
- 15b. "Suds" - Dr. Patrick begins his treatment.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - SpongeBob makes lemonade.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Patrick makes SpongeBob admit that he's "ugly and proud."
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob shows Rex to Patrick and Gary.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob asks Kevin if he could be a member.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad."
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Squidward rides his bike for work while SpongeBob and Patrick make fun of him.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - SpongeBob gets ready for his party with the help of his party kit.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "I can't understand what we're doing wrong."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Squidward begins to relax until he sees the moving truck coming.
- . "Patrick’s Staycation" - SpongeBob sets the table.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob tries to feed Gary.
MC DJ SquarePants
MC DJ SquarePants was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - The dance music.
Melodrama is a name for two tracks composed by Eric Spear (Bruton Music) and Harry Bluestone/Emil Cadkin (CPM Music).
- Krabs vs. Plankton - Plankton gives his side of the story.
- The Clash of Triton - "Oh, no! This is all my fault!"
- Stuck In The Wringer - Patrick cries.
- Karen 2.0 - Plankton replaces Karen's battery.
- Kenny the Cat - "How could you, Kenny?!"
Men of State
Men of State was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob acknowledges his friends.
Men of the Sea
Men of the Sea was composed by Peter Hope.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Wow! Can we have cool nicknames, too?"
Menace was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- SpongeGuard on Duty - Patrick begins to drown.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - The doctor attempts to remove Squidward's bandages but SpongeBob keeps interrupting.
- The Splinter - Patrick prepares to pound the splinter down.
- Sun Bleached - Squidward thinks SpongeBob is a ghost; SpongeBob's bleached skin revealed.
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - "Water spouts... of blood?!"
- Sandy's Nutmare - The leaves blow off the tree.
- Bulletin Board - "Can't you see what's happened?! This bulletin board has become a bullying board!"
- Graveyard Shift - "You mean out there?"
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward's bandages are removed.
- Sun Bleached - SpongeBob emerges from the tanning bed.
- Krusty Dogs - "Help! I'm having horrible abdominal pain! I think it was the… the…"
- Krusty Dogs - "The wiener!"
- Graveyard Shift - SpongeBob rushes to the dumpster and back to the Krusty Krab.
- Krabs vs Plankton - "No! No! No!"
Menace from the Deep
Menace from the Deep was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "That smell... a kind of smelly smell."
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - The giant bubble engulfs Squidward's house.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing " - Scenes with the giant Jellyfish.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob feels nervous.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "It's Jimmy! Jimmy's the hall monitor!"
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - The lights in the bus station are turned off.
Merlin's Hill was composed by Jennifer Jones. It is harp music used in early Season 1 episodes.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - The inside of Sandy's treedome is shown after Sandy opens the door; SpongeBob hears Sandy's voice in his head.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - Plays whenever SpongeBob blows bubbles.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick begin jellyfishing.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob and Squidward float down.
- 15b. "Suds" - The beginning of SpongeBob's dream.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Action Theme
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Action Theme is composed by Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Pat Irwin. It replaced The Lineman as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's theme.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob sees Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy; Young Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy introduced; "Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy are always here to help the elderly."; Keep your tongue out of our tartar sauce!"; empty tartar sauce bucket; Man Ray arrested.
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - Title card; "Griping guppies, Mermaid Man!"; IJLSA introduced; "The Sinister Slug's slime has you stationary, stiff."; end credits.
- . "Time Machine" - "Will they get it right?"
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - Young Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chasing Man Ray.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick going over checklist; Bank robbery; Barnacle Boy defeats Man Ray; Ernie, Tim become Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Yes! Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy will be here in no time!"; Man Ray is arrested.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Man Ray in display case.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Everyone going to the Mermaid Man movie.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Title card.; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward fighting; Guard beats up Krabs and Squidward.
Mermaid Man Sting
Mermaid Man Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Transition to Mermalair.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - "It's Mermaid Man!"
- Night Light - M signal; Signal appears again.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Of course you do, Man Ray!"; WIPE!
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - Transition.
- Patrick-Man! - "To the changing room!"
- Company Picnic - "Hi, I'm Barnacle Boy!"
- Mermaid Pants - Opening; Transition to the Krusty Krab; Transition to the First Nautical Bank; Transition to the Evil Stor.
The Merry Hunters
The Merry Hunters was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick kick themselves out of the castle.
The Merry March (a)
The Merry March (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Snowball Effect - SpongeBob and Patrick build snow forts.
Merry-Go-Round was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- Roller Cowards - SpongeBob talks with his ice cream cone.
Mersey Mania (B) Jingle
Mersey Mania (B) Jingle was composed by Ian Henry Marsh.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Plays at the end of Squidward's dream.
Metal Boost was composed by Mac Prindy.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob and Sandy skydive.
Metropolis was composed by Jack Brown.
- Squilliam Returns - The hustle & bustle inside SpongeBob's brain.
Middle East Mosaic
Middle East Mosaic was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob and Krabs travel across the underwater desert.
Midnight Feast was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Wishing You Well - "Hold it right there, buddy. My son just dropped that quarter."
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob and Patrick leave the Chum Bucket; Sandy shows to SpongeBob a receipt for 283 Krabby Patties.
Migldi Magldi is a traditional Welsh type song. This version was composed by Jennifer Jones.
- Nature Pants - Title card.
Millennium Fanfare (c)
Millennium Fanfare (c) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Sandy's Rocket - Plays when the rocket is first shown.
Miranda's Minuet (b)
Miranda's Minuet (b) was composed by Bob Barratt, Colin Michael Frechter and Krieger.
- One Krab's Trash - Mr. Krabs tells Patrick about the toilet plunger.
Missile Disaster was composed by John Fox.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - The bus drives past the "Bikini Bottom City Limits" sign.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Only aggressive people conquer the world!"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - SpongeBob and Patrick's submarine gets stuck in Squidward's brain; "Whee!".
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob starts the submarine.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The cake disintegrates.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob plants the flag.
Mission Improbable was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 76a. "The Thing" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to free Smellie.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob spies on Patrick for eight hours; "I don't have any binoculars! See?"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob uses a truck to try and get rid of Gummy.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob hides in the freezer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Patrick blows another bubble
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - The opening; "Your instructions are on this Krabby Patty."
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Old Man Jenkins exits the bathroom.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton tries to sneak into Krabs' office.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - The opening.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - The angel and devil donuts talk to Patrick.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton does math equations.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Plankton plans to enter the unguarded weapon room.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob enters his parents' house; Another note from BlackJack.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob wears sunglasses.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Opening; Krabs entrusts SpongeBob to retrieve the secret ingredient.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - SpongeBob prepares his scheme to make Nat eat a Krabby Patty.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Bank robbery; "Let's see what there is to see."
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob wonders why Squidward is so happy; SpongeBob kidnaps Squidward; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward execute the plan.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs try to escape through the air duct; "Now remember, you can never tell a living soul."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to unlock the cage while inside the grill.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs looks for food in Mrs. Puff's garden.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton plugs SpongeBob's eyes back in; Plankton goes to SpongeBob's eardrum.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs sees that Plankton has a line of customers at the Chum Bucket.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Spongebob blows a bubble.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Old Man Jenkins reports Mr. Krabs to a security guard.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton is at the bank.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to investigate.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton tries to burn the safe open.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton exits the pickle jar and attempts to steal the formula.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob disguises himself as a robot.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick-Man spies on the high-schoolers.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton emerges from fax machine; Plankton waiting at the spatula emporium.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "The coast is clear. What's the plan?"
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny hides in the bathroom.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Time to get to work."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - SpongeBob, Krabs and Squidward wait for "P-Star7" to come; "Maintain radio silence."
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to hide the secret formula in his house.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - SpongeBob about to take Patrick's baby tooth.
Mission to Kill
Mission to Kill was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "Hooray! We're spy buddies!"
Mississippi Blues was composed by Saul Broudy and Zan McLeod.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Krabs mother knits Krabs clothes made out of rags.
Miss World was composed by Tony Kinsey.
Miss World (c)
- The Great Snail Race - "And the winner is Rocky!"
- Walking the Plankton - "Plankton, who are you denouncing now?"
Mists of Illusion
Mists of Illusion was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
|048||Squilliam Returns||Squidward informs SpongeBob to empty his mind; SpongeBob is stuck in dead thought; SpongeBob struggles to remember his own name.|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||Plankton puts SpongeBob to sleep with a timer.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||Patrick sees his monster reflection in the mirror.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||"Uh-oh, here come the hallucinations..."|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||SpongeBob sees Squidward's handsome face.|
|113||The Card||Patrick is in a trance.|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward gets knocked out.|
|117||Professor Squidward||SpongeBob and Patrick get hypnotized by a metronome.|
Misty Menace was composed by Max Saunders.
- The Executive Treatment - "I don't know who you are, but you better not be an imposter."
- Pineapple Invasion - Plankton enters Gary's shell; SpongeBob worries about Gary.
The Mob was composed by Sam Spence. This is associated with the police.
- Hall Monitor - Car pile-up; Spilled ice cream; "Sorry's not good enough, Patrick"; SpongeBob and Patrick get ice cream; "Come in, SpongeBob"
- Valentine's Day - SpongeBob goes through the plan with Sandy.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - The IJLSA see the chief.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - SpongeBob picks up litter with a stick.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob bursts the doors of the Krusty Krab open.
- Krabby Road - Plankton sees a police boat.
- Choir Boys - SpongeBob writes Squidward a ticket.
- Shuffleboarding - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy answer the shellphone.
Moloka'i Nui (a) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by steel guitarist, Kapono Beamer. On YouTube, it's commonly mistaken as Molaka'I Nui A.
|001||Tea at the Treedome||Title card; Sandy and SpongeBob introduce themselves to each other.|
|002||Bubblestand||"I really did it, didn't I? You guys couldn't blow anything like that!"|
|Ripped Pants||The ending.|
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob delivers the pizza.|
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||"I did it!"|
|008||Sandy's Rocket||SpongeBob and Patrick play in the control room.|
|013||Scaredy Pants||"I've got a square head, and a real ghost has a round one."|
|016||Valentine's Day||"Oh, SpongeBob, you didn't have to give me anything."|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||"You saved us, son!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||Title card.|
|023||Big Pink Loser||The ending.|
|029||Dumped||SpongeBob wakes up.|
|036||Graveyard Shift||SpongeBob laughs repeatedly.|
|051||Party Pooper Pants||Patrick tells SpongeBob that his party was a success.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||After the movie ends.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Mrs. Puff laughs and blows away.|
|093||Picture Day||Title card.|
Monks was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Suds - Patrick is dressed as an executioner, while SpongeBob is tied to a rack.
- Plankton! - "You pretentious little insignificant artist."
- Born Again Krabs - Mr. Krabs smells the sweaty socks in Davy Jones' locker.
Monocle and Pocket-Watch
Monocle and Pocket-Watch was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland.
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||SpongeBob takes Patrick's blood pressure.|
|105||The Splinter||"Oh...*tuts*...that's not good."; Squidward repeatly says: "No."; "I don't have to tell Mr. Krabs...*leans close* ...because he already knows."|
|108||Patty Caper||SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that someone stole the Krabby Patty secret ingredient.|
|110||The Slumber Party||Pearl reads the house rules and boots Mr. Krabs out.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||Krabs forgot to pay the power bill.|
|113||The Card||"This one is just a display. If you want a real one, you have to buy as many packs as you can and hope you get lucky."; Montage of SpongeBob buying and opening more Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading card packs.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||"Why must you always ruin my plans?"; "What!? You went in a circle!"; Plankton's pen runs out of ink.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Krabs explains the concept of exaggerating to SpongeBob.|
|145||Buried in Time||SpongeBob reads the time capsule.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||"If only SpongeBob could pass his boating test, he'd be out of my life once and for all."|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||"You're fired"|
Monster Bug (a)
Monster Bug (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|024||Imitation Krabs||"That's it! You'd better cough up that secret formula or else!"|
|029||Survival of the Idiots||Sandy wakes up again.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"Prepare to be eradicated!"; Man Ray gets angry; Man Ray gets angry again.|
|039||The Fry Cook Games||Plankton introduces his competitor.|
|054||Ugh||"One Hundred Million Years Ago!"; The entrance of the Dinosaur.|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||Plankton slips.|
|067||Enemy In-Law||The Chumbot kidnaps everyone.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||The sea monster wakes up; "Who are you calling dark and depressing?!"|
|127||Tentacle-Vision||Squidward ties Patrick to the camera.|
|148||Whelk Attack||SpongeBob and Patrick hear rumbling; The whelks approach the Krusty Krab; The giant whelk appears.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||An abominable snow mollusk appears.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||ToyBob approaches Squidward's house.|
|192||Company Picnic||Pickle impacts into Squidward's eye.|
Monster Wave was composed by Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, and James King.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Fist O' Pain. (This only plays in current TV reruns in place of Mavericks.)
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Patrick takes SpongeBob to a canyon; Patrick rides the monstrous ramp.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob drives out of control.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The surf board goes out of control.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Triton driving; Triton crashes through the wall.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs sees a lot of coins.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - "Surf's up!"
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - Boat race; "What are we gonna do?"
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob grabs a rock and falls; "Watch this, Sandy."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Racecar drivers at the hospital.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - The drasticals do their version of jump roping.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brains racing to the end of the street.
Moonlight Beguine was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- That's No Lady - Mr. Krabs and Squidward ask "Patricia" out.
Moon Walk was composed by John Fox.
|017||Rock Bottom||Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick find themselves in Rock Bottom.|
|054||Ugh||The main opening.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||"Um, we broke it."|
|129||The Inside Job||Plankton enters SpongeBob's brain.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Where are we?"|
|161||Mooncation||"Nothing like extreme sports in zero gravity."|
|179||Squirrel Record||SpongeBob takes out the trash.|
More Details was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Squidville - The Tentacle Acres commercial.
More or Less Romantic (a)
More or Less Romantic (a) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- Krusty Love - Scenes at Mrs. Puff's House.
Morning Commute was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- The Executive Treatment - Montage
Mostly the Charleston (a)
Mostly the Charleston (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- One Krabs Trash - Mr. Krabs sets up his yard sale.
Mountain Dew (b)
Mountain Dew (b) was composed by Graham Preskett.
Mountain Dew (b)
Mount Olympus was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- The Clash of Triton - What was happening to my own flesh and blood?"; The film ended.
- Mermaid Man Begins - "I had no other humans to talk to."
Mounting the Scaffold 1
Mounting the Scaffold 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick get locked in the dungeon.
- The Inmates of Summer - Exterior shot of Inferno Island; "Did you say a nap?"
- Spongicus - Sea lion roars at Patrick; Plankton traps everyone in the coliseum.
Mourners (d) was composed by Zsofia Taller.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "He's been horribly disfigured!"
- Movie Overture was composed by Larry Hochman.
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Cheesehead becomes mayor of New Kelp City.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patchy introduces SpongeBob.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||"Only one more test!"|
Movin' Along was composed by Sam Spence.
- SpongeBob LongPants - SpongeBob enters at the Krusty Krab with long pants; Dry cleaning.
Moving Target was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Dick Walter, and another composed by Simon Benson and Eugenio Grandi.
- Blackened Sponge - "I'm talking to you, Grandma!"
Mr. Swashbuckle was composed by James McConnel.
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||Mr. Krabs promises to find the treasure of the Mauna Loa; "I knew I'd find it!"; The Real Mauna Loa.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||Race begins.|
|161||Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation||"Oh no you don't!"|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||SpongeBob launches fruit cakes to the robot SpongeBob.|
|204||Mutiny on the Krusty||Krabs goes to fight the monster, but he gets eaten.|
Mud was composed by Ron Aspery.
- Doing Time - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick attempting to break Mrs. Puff out of jail.
Munitions Train was composed by Harry Bluestone
- A Life in a Day - The A#1 wreckers are shown; Patrick gets crushed.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton tunnels under the rock.
Murder in Mind
There are two versions used on the show, one was composed by Ronald Hanmer and the other was composed by Kenny Graham.
This version was composed by Ronald Hanmer. It has different versions.
Murder in Mind [#45]
- Toy Store of Doom - All of the lights turn off in The toy barrel.
- Summer Job - "Oooh, Mrs. Puff."
- Shellback Shenanigans - "Out of Krabby Patties..."
Murder in Mind [#46]
- Night Light - "That was close, Patrick."
- Whatever Happened To SpongeBob? - Sandy enters the Krusty Krab complaining to Mr. Krabs about SpongeBob.
Murder in Mind [#47]
- Night Light - Patrick puts his rock in SpongeBob's house.
- A Life in a Day - "...Ripper's Reef!"
- Rodeo Daze - SpongeBob asks Squidward for help.
This version was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Jailbreak! - SpongeBob hears about Plankton's jailbreak.
The Murder Scenes were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Murder Scene 1
Murder Scene 2
- The Splinter - "We're gonna make it go away."
- Giant Squidward - Giant trap surrounding Squidward's house.
- Frozen Face-Off - An avalanche traps the gang.
- Treats! - "Please, I'm just the floor manager!"
- Lame and Fortune - "Here, Plankton. Mr. Krabs wants you to have this."
Muscovite Rebellion was composed by David Arnold and Paul Brian Hart
|008||Squeaky Boots||Mr. Krabs goes crazy after hearing squeaking everywhere.|
|015||Sleepy Time||Played during Plankton's dream.|
|030||No Free Rides||"No, wait, I changed my mind!"|
|170||Free Samples||"YOU!" / "You made those awful Krabby Patties what made my eyeballs fall out!"|
"You fed us undercooked chum?!"
Mussette Madeleine was composed by Roland Kovac.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - SpongeBob dusting artifact collection.
Musical Boxes was composed by Dave Hewson.
Musical Box (a)
- Nature Pants - "If I can't have you as a friend, I'm gonna make you a trophy!"
Musical Box (c)
- Ghost Host - The Flying Dutchman does a trick with his finger.
- Squid's Visit - Squidward goes crazy.
Music Box (a)
Music Box (a) was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
- Squeaky Boots - "Oh, you shouldn't have! What is it, daddy? It wouldn't be those totally hip new Flipper Slippers all my friends are wearing, would it? Everyone wants them."
Music to Drive By
Music to Drive By was composed by Alan Moorhouse, and is performed by Joe Loss and his Orchestra. Two versions exist: The one used in the episode, and one with a slightly faster tempo. This one is similar to Cha Cha Del Sol.
- My Pretty Seahorse - Montage of SpongeBob and Mystery's friendship.
Mutations (a) [#53]
Mutations (a) [#53] was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- Earworm - SpongeBob crawling home.
My Horse and I
My Horse and I was written by Norman Warren.
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob tells Mystery to leave; Ending.
Mystery Murder was composed by Phil Green.
Mystery Murder [#58]
|170||Free Samples||Everyone gets sick after eating Plankton's chum.|
Mystery Murder [#60]
|141||The Curse of the Hex||"I will lift the curse, provided the two of you complete a dangerous task."|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"Patrick, hop up on my back."|
|153||The Other Patty||"Mr. Krabs, I think we're here."|
|164||Barnacle Face||"For a second there I thought a towering hideous mind-boggling abomination was standing here staring at me in me own livin' room."|
|170||Free Samples||"I had no idea the chum was THIS rotten."|
|183||Eek, an Urchin!||SpongeBob captures the urchin under a bucket.|
My Three Fish
My Three Fish was composed by Barry Anthony.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton disguised as an old lady; SpongeBob puts Plankton in Krabs' safe.