This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter l.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Grandma makes breakfast for Gary.|
|073||Once Bitten||"Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||Grandma's Tea House.|
|174||Treats!||SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.|
The Land is Ours
The Land is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|001||Help Wanted||SpongeBob lifts weights; Patrick gives SpongeBob a pep talk|
|002||Ripped Pants||Larry lifts the entire crowd.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||"Laces or no laces!"|
|022||Something Smells||SpongeBob repeatedly shouts, "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"|
|023||Bubble Buddy||"Bubble Buddy!"|
|038||Artist Unknown||"With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"|
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- Goo Goo Gas - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
Lap Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is a sound-alike to Hawaiian Link (a), except shorter, and usually plays during scene transitions and time cards.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - Mr. Krabs crushes Plankton, thinking he's a bug; "Well, this looks like the place." (G note and D♭ note)
- Shell of a Man - "I get to be a Navy Buddy?" (C note)
- The Lost Mattress - "You'll warm up to the idea." (D♭ note)
- Krabs vs. Plankton - "Poor Gram-Gram!" (D♭ note)
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; SpongeBob leaves the bag of snail food outside; "Look, Pat!" (D♭ note for opening and 2 times for C note)
- Skill Crane - A kid kicks Squidward. (D♭ note)
- Good Neighbors - Cut to the Good Neighbor Lodge meeting. (D♭ note)
- Selling Out - A suitcase full of money is shown; "The Krabby O'Mondays?" (C note and D♭ note)
- Dunces and Dragons - The opening; the dragon eats a Krabby Patty. (C note 2 times)
- Enemy In-Law - "And now to woo that beloved creature; Mr. Krabs laughs. (D♭ note and D note)
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - SpongeBob and Patrick get kicked out. (C note)
- Patrick SmartPants - "Brain coral!" (C note)
- SquidBob TentaclePants - The alien hops away; SpongeBob and Squidward get seperated. (G note and D♭ note)
- Krusty Towers - "The plaque."; "Perfect!" (G note and D♭ note)
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - The boat gets taken apart. (D♭ note)
- Ghost Host - "Gary!"; "It's official... I'm not scary anymore." (D note and C note)
- Whale of a Birthday - Cut to high school. (D note)
- Karate Island - "Something smells like rancid rodeo around here." (D note)
- All That Glitters - "Hey, look at that!" (E♭ Note)
- Wishing You Well - Woman hits Mr. Krabs with her purse. (C note)
- New Leaf - "Let's party!"; cut to Plankton taking a shower. (D♭ note and C note)
- Once Bitten - "Gary!"; SpongeBob squeezes through the door crack. (D note 2 times)
- Wigstruck - "I'm ready!" (A note)
- Squidtastic Voyage - Sandy knocks out squidward. Sandy smells Squidward's breath. (D note 2 times)
- That's No Lady - "You're all set." (D♭ Note)
- Hocus Pocus - An ice cream cone lands on Squidward's chair; Patrick gets turned/transformed into a jar of mayonnaise. (D♭ note 2 times)
- Rule of Dumb - "Anything I want?"; cut to Squidward's house. (D♭ note and C note)
- Born to Be Wild - SpongeBob takes the "shortcut". (D♭ note)
- Best Frenemies - Spongebob leaves. (C note)
- The Pink Purloiner - One pair of pants later...; "Okay, bye!" (D♭ note 2 times)
- Squid Wood - The very ending. (D note)
- Friend or Foe - No customers. (C note)
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob's Krabby Patty gets stepped on. (C note)
- Night Light - Gaping hole. (D♭ note)
- Waiting - "My toy!" (D note)
- Fungus Among Us - "Patrick, you're a genius!" (D♭ note)
- Spy Buddies - "Spy?! (D note)
- New Digs - SpongeBob's underwear is in the cash register. (C note)
- Krabs à la Mode - "62 degrees?!"; the very ending. (D♭ note and C note)
- Roller Cowards - SpongeBob goes to bed; the very ending. (D note 2 times)
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - The Krusty Krab is in place of the Chum Bucket. (D note)
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - Three hours later...; cut to Patrick's house. (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- The Krusty Sponge - "Permission to approaxch the bench, Your Honor." (E♭ note)
- Sing a Song of Patrick - Patrick's envelope is shown. (C note)
- Goo Goo Gas - Plankton is launched. (C note)
- Atlantis SquarePantis - The Bikini Bottom Museum is shown; "The real bubble lives in Atlantis. Garden ruined. (C note, E♭ note, and D♭ note)
- Picture Day - Seaweed lands on SpongeBob's chest. (D♭ note)
- Pat No Pay - Patrick's stomach recedes. (D note)
- Blackened Sponge - "Adios!" (D note)
- The Inmates of Summer - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick boarding the boat; SpongeBob and Patrick smile. (C note and B♭ note)
- Pest of the West - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; "Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw!" (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening. (D♭ note)
- SpongeHenge - "Aye-aye, sir." (C note)
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Sandy floats away. (D♭ note)
- Krabby Road - Plankton's machine explodes. (D note)
- Spongicus - The very ending. (D♭ note)
- Suction Cup Symphony - The very ending. (F note)
- Not Normal - SpongeBob wakes Squidward up. (D♭ note)
- Gone - SpongeBob imitates his echo. (C note)
- The Splinter - SpongeBob stops falling. (D♭ note)
- A Life in a Day - Cut to Patrick's house; "Time to go to the party." (C note and D note)
- Giant Squidward - "Patrick, that's brilliant!" (A note)
- No Nose Knows - Squidward screams and sneezes. Patrick sighs; "Take a bath, fleabag!" (D note, C note, and D note)
- Patty Caper - "My own house, huh?" (C note)
- Boating Buddies - "His side?!" (C note)
- The Krabby Kronicle - The very ending. (D note)
- The Slumber Party - Cut to Mr. Krabs looking through SpongeBob's stuff. (C note)
- Grooming Gary - Cut to SpongeBob's house. (D♭ note)
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward wash up on an island; cut to Sandy building a fire. (D note and D♭ note)
- Porous Pockets - "A baby volleyball!" (D♭ note)
- Choir Boys - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- Krusty Krushers - The very ending. (G note)
- The Card - "You almost tripped on that crack." (C note)
- Dear Vikings - "Squidward?" (D note)
- Grandpappy the Pirate - Mr. Krabs smells Patrick's breath; the cash register disappears. (D note and E note)
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward's underwear gets removed. (D♭ note)
- Squid's Visit - "So, are you enjoying your stay?" (C note)
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - "Here are the applications." (D note)
- Shuffleboarding - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick leaving from shuffleboarding. (D♭ note)
- Professor Squidward - Cut to the prestigious music college. (C note)
- Pet or Pests - SpongeBob finds a "ball"; cut to next morning. (C note 2 times)
- Gullible Pants - Mr. Krabs deciding who to put in charge of the Krusty Krab; "Order up, Squidward!" (C note and E♭ note)
- Overbooked - SpongeBob falls asleep. (C note)
- Toy Store of Doom - Several song-filled hours later... (C note)
- Chum Bucket Supreme - A long line is shown at the Krusty Krab; cut to Plankton at the cash register. (C note and D note)
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs laughs; cut back to the Krusty Krab; cut back to the Krusty Krab (2nd time). (C note 3 times)
- The Clash of Triton - The opening; Patrick turns off a flashlight. (D note and B note)
- I Heart Dancing - Cut to Squidward's house; Squidward appears at the dance auditions. (C note 2 times)
- Stuck in the Wringer - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Cut to Sandy hiding behind a bush. (C note)
- The Inside Job - "Superficial greetings?" (C note)
- Greasy Buffoons - The Chum Bucket is empty. (C note)
- Model Sponge - "I better get some fresh ones."; "Fine, do it your way." (C note 2 times)
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - The very ending. (E note)
- A Pal for Gary - "I hope you're happy now." (C note)
- Kracked Krabs - "Road... trip!" (D note)
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "Yeah, let's go see the Flying Dutchman!" (D note)
- Squidward in Clarinetland - "Order up, SpongeBob!"; cut to the clarient audition. (D♭ note and D note)
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "Oh, a parade!" (C note)
- Back to the Past - "That's more like it!"; Man Ray is confused. (C note and D note)
- A Day Without Tears - Thousands of tears later... (D note)
- Summer Job - "Oh, boy!" (D♭ note)
- One Coarse Meal - Cut to Plankton running home; 16 paranoia-filled days later... (C note 2 times)
- The Play's the Thing - "Did I get the part?"; "Oh, I can do that!" (D note and C note)
- Rodeo Daze - Patrick disappears. (C note)
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Much, much later...; Patrick appears at SpongeBob's door. (B note and C note)
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - Cut to the next morning. (C note)
- The Great Patty Caper - The bus runs over Plankton. (C note)
- Karate Star - "A gift in your likeness."; "You do realize I'm taking that out of your paycheck?" (C note 2 times)
- Buried in Time - "Nice pass, Squidward!" (C note)
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - "I know how to make it last!" (C note)
- The Abrasive Side - "See you, Gary!" (B note)
- Earworm - "Oh, fine." (B note)
- Hide and Then What Happens? - "What's hide-and-seek?" (C note)
- The Masterpiece - No customers. (C note)
- Whelk Attack - SpongeBob laughs. (D note)
- You Don't Know Sponge - "An innie!" (D♭ note)
- Tunnel of Glove - Three hours later... (C note)
- Krusty Dogs - "Hooray!" (D♭ note)
- New Fish in Town - Squidward shows SpongeBob and Patrick his to-do list. (C note)
- Big Sister Sam - Squidward's house gets destroyed. (C note)
- Accidents Will Happen - "Oh, of course." (D♭ note)
- Frozen Face-Off - "Meanwhile, back in the lowlands..." (C note)
- Squidward's School for Grown-Ups - Cut to Squidward's house. (C note)
- Barnacle Face - "He was a really good hypnotist. (C note)
- Pet Sitter Pat - SpongeBob trips over Gary. (C note)
- Patrick's Staycation - The travel agency is shown. (C note)
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob faints. (C note)
- Mermaid Man Begins - "Again!" (C note)
- Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom - The very ending. (B♭ note)
- House Sittin' for Sandy - SpongeBob and Patrick laugh. (B♭ note)
- The Way of the Sponge - Cut to the next morning; "You look terrible!" (C note and D♭ note)
- Bubble Buddy Returns - SpongeBob gets run over. (D note)
- Restraining SpongeBob - Squidward grumbles. (C note)
- Home Sweet Rubble - "You got it, kiddo!" (D note)
- Glove World R.I.P. - The opening; SpongeBob backs away. (B note and B♭ note)
- Treats! - Squidward disappears. (D♭ note)
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - "Good idea, Squidward!"
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - "We got a tour to put on!"; "Deal!"
- Extreme Spots - "Who is that guy?"
- Patrick-Man! - "That's it!"; "Away!"
- License to Milkshake - The cadets run around; "Not at all."
- Plankton's Pet - Cut to Plankton telling Spot to steal a Krabby Patty.
- Evil Spatula - SpongeBob turns around.
- Don't Look Now - SpongeBob and Patrick look at the movie, again.
- Kenny the Cat - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick waiting for Kenny; the next morning.
- Yeti Krabs - Just then... By sheer coincidence.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - "Yippee."
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - A transition to the next scene in the beginning.
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- Something Smells - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx was composed by Phillip Green.
|136||Summer Job||Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward is nervous.|
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- Krusty Love - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Laughter (actually called The Big Laugh) was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. This was used also for John R. Dilworth's "The Dirdy Birdy".
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Plays whenever Man Ray gets tickled (and plays faster and super-fast when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
On October 26, 2006, Laundry Song was voted for by viewer Caroline Reger.
Laundry Song (a)
- New Digs - Title Card.
Laundry Song (b)
- New Digs - The song SpongeBob sings while doing his laundry.
Lavender's Blue A
Lavender's Blue A was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
Le Prophete - Coronation March
Le Prophete - Coronation March was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- Choir Boys - Everyone cheers.
Leaf Blower is a song by The Blue Hawiians wrote for SpongeBob SquarePants. It is used in mostly older episodes.
- Reef Blower (plays throughout) (debut)
- Ripped Pants (opening)
- Jellyfishing (title card)
- Pizza Delivery (Squidward walks up to the customers door)
- Hall Monitor (SpongeBob directing traffic)
- Sandy's Rocket (Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick capturing everyone)
- Suds (Montage of Patrick trying to cure SpongeBob)
- The Paper (SpongeBob pretends to be "SpongeBob JunglePants")
- Squidville (playing with Reef Blowers)
- Nasty Patty (ending)
- I Had an Accident (Patrick acts like a gorilla) (final non-game non-ride appearance)
- SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D (Played in the theater before each showing) (final appearance)
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- Le Big Switch - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- Porous Pockets - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know...your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
|022||Something Smells||Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||Everyone cheers for Squidward.|
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- The Inmates of Summer - The curtain comes back up.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Gone - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
Let's Dance Susanna is an adaptation of Stephen Foster's song, "Oh, Susanna" by Roy Henley.
- Plankton's Army - The tune the hillbilly plankton play.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- Spy Buddies - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- The Krusty Plate - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Squilliam Returns - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schink.
- Squidville - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres.
Life on the Wild Side was composed by Sam Spence.
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||The winner of the contest is announced; Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and SpongeBob patrol the city.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob shows Gary his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy paddleboy set; "Mermaid Man needs me!"|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||"And his young, fit servant Barnacle Boy!"|
|082||Night Light||Mermaid Man sees the signal in the sky.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||The scene of the kids party at the Krusty Krab.|
|114||Ditchin'||The book signing is announced.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The opening at Shady Shoals.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||SpongeBob takes out a Barnacle Boy action figure.|
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord is composed by Ron Wasserman.
- Professor Squidward - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- Summer Job - SpongeBob role playing.
Life or Death
Life or Death are composed by Jack Beaver.
- Life of Crime - "We're thieves!"
- Krusty Krab Training Video - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- Goo Goo Gas - The phone booth fills with gas.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Lighting the Fuse
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Lighting the Fuse (a)
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob tries to flip a patty with Le Spatula, but it curves the wrong way.
Lighting the Fuse (b)
- Skill Crane - Squidward gives the crane machine another (unsuccessful) go.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"I'm afraid he's not joking."|
|035||The Secret Box||"Not even... Squidward's house!"; "Good thing he didn't pull on the Secret String revealing the Secret Compartment of my Secret Box revealing one embarrassing snapshot of SpongeBob at that Christmas party!"|
|Band Geeks||"What did you say, punk?!"|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton spies on the Krabby Patty inside the bottle of ketchup.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||Mr. Krabs draws a ghost.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"Squidward? Squidward?"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob enters the Chum Bucket.|
|065||Funny Pants||"Listen, SpongeBob, this is serious!"|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||"Something seems different about me."|
|075||That's No Lady||Patrick tries to take the "assassin's" order.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"I can't believe we did it!"|
|081||Friend or Foe||"*laughs evilly* "First, we'll rule their stomachs and then..."; Krabs and Plankton fight over the recipe.|
|085||Krabs a la Mode||Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs' weakness.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton uses the baby powder.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton sees the Krabby Submarine in the abyss being stuck.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"The Chum Stick that's finally gonna drive Krabs out of business!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket with Sandy's pelt.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Plankton is seen in the bottle where the secret formula is.|
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence. It is often used as the theme song for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fight SpongeBob and Patrick; "SEA CREATURES, ATTACK!!"|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drive off in their Invisible Boatmobile; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy hear the conch signal again; "To the Invisible Boatmobile!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick slide down the ropes to the Invisible Boatmobile.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run from autograph hound SpongeBob; "GET SPONGEBOB!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Title card.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||Title card.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Title card; FryBoy feeds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy some fiber.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The runaway Mermarang causes havoc at Shady Shoals; Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick throwing innocent people in jail.|
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- As Seen on TV - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lionheart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- The Curse of the Hex - "Take this!"
- Whelk Attack - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
|143||The Great Patty Caper|
|144||That Sinking Feeling|
|146||The Abrasive Side|
|149||You Don't Know Sponge|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa|
|152||Big Sister Sam|
|153||The Other Patty|
|157||Squidward's School for Grown-Ups|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation|
|165||Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom|
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Squidward's School for Grown-Ups - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- Extreme Spots - Played every time the Englishman is seen.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- Giant Squidward - Guppies sleeping
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- Party Pooper Pants - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- Party Pooper Pants - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight
Living in the Sunlight, Loving in the Moonlight was composed by Nicolas Carr
- Procrastination - SpongeBob cleans everything in the kitchen.
- Whale of a Birthday - SpongeBob purchases everything for Pearl.
- Squid Wood - Squidward works in his garden.
Lonely Heart's Club (a)
Lonely Heart's Club (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
- Gary Takes a Bath - SpongeBob scolds Gary.
- Club SpongeBob - Patrick asks the Magic Conch if Squidward can have a sandwich.
- Can You Spare a Dime?" - "Hmmm... That's two things in this house that won't work!"
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - Patrick comes home late from work.
- Chocolate with Nuts - The bandaged fish asks SpongeBob and Patrick to sell more chocolate bars for him.
- New Student Starfish - SpongeBob gets sent to the seat at the back of the classroom.
- The Camping Episode - Squidward gets annoyed with SpongeBob and Patrick camping outside his house.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - The citizens call SpongeBob names.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick roll around in puddles of their own tears.
- Shell of a Man - Mr Krabs tells SpongeBob the meaning of molting.
- Good Neighbors - "Gee Patrick, do you think Squidward was trying to tell us something?"
- SquidBob TentaclePants - Squidward realizes Sandy won't be finished with the Molecular Separator Ray until the day after his recital.
- Wishing You Well - Mr. Krabs learns about the concept of a wishing well.
- The Thing - "Hi, stranger. I am SpongeBob."; "Wait a minute, maybe he's not a monster."
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs sees that even Pearl is drinking the Kelpshake; Plankton discovers that the Kelpshake restaurant is more competition to the Krusty Krab than the Chum Bucket.
- Friend or Foe - Mr Krabs and Plankton enter Stinky Burgers.
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "Mr. Krabs, you seem to know the rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder..."; "Look at this wild hooligan!"
- Single Cell Anniversary - Plankton comes into the Chum Bucket and has a surprise for Karen.
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
|034||Frankendoodle||"He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world, longing for a purpose."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Mr. Plankton?"|
|045||Doing Time||SpongeBob gets arrested.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Patrick "focuses" on his customer.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Plankton and Mr. Krabs go to Plankton's lab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob breathes inside his bubble.|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Johnson, I finally figured out a way to shrink an ordinary mailman down to the size of a grain of sand."|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Yes, I can hear you."|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob uses a microscope.|
|146||Earworm||"Just as I thought."|
|148||Whelk Attack||Sandy examines the whelks' slime under a microscope.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||The opening.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||Plankton's master plan is fatally flawed.|
|183||Eek, An Urchin!||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scoop out Squidward's succulent.|
Lonely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- Sun Bleached - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. This usually plays when someone gets sad.
- The Chaperone - Whenever Pearl cries.
- Arrgh! - "A pirate is not judged by the notches in his cutlets, or the size of his booty. A pirate is judged by the loyalty of his crew..."
- Something Smells - The music Gary plays on the violin while SpongeBob chops the onions.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Man Ray fakes crying.
- Krusty Love - "Please, lad?"
- Krab Borg - "Isn't that sad?"
- Chocolate with Nuts - "I was born with glass bones and paper skin."
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - "What have we done?"
- Friend or Foe - (only episode outside the Hillenburg era to play this track) "Twas true."
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Friend or Foe? - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
- The Original Fry Cook - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way A
Look This Way A was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- Patrick's Staycation - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin.
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Sandy connects the two devices.|
|163||Mermaid Man Begins||A scientist does research on radioactive ants.|
|Plankton's Good Eye||
The robotic eye is zapping everything.
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||Title card.|
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - Phil whimpering
Love for Sale A
Love For Sale A was composed by Peter Fallowell.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko. While the title may suggest otherwise, it contains a dramatic sting at the end for which the track is most often used.
|009||Nature Pants||Patrick breathes heavily.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||"SQUIDWARD!!!"|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The snail! I forgot the snail!" (T.V. airings only)|
|014||SB-129||A prehistoric SpongeBob is shown.|
|016||Valentine's Day||SpongeBob tries to convince Patrick to spare the crowd, but to no avail.|
|021||Squid's Day Off||"I forgot to show him how to make change!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||SpongeBob sees that the grill is missing.|
|025||Wormy||" Now ....HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE KRUSTY KRAB!!!"|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"NO!!!! I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT!!!!"|
|056||I Had an Accident||"SpongeBob, look out for that tree!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||*growls* "SPONGEBOB BETRAYED US!!"|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||The lawyer slips on a wet spot.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||The pony imagines being crushed by Pearl.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||Squidward screams.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Bloodthirsty bikers... AND THEY'RE HEADED STRAIGHT FOR BIKINI BOTTOM?!?!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"We'll make sure he never walks again!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||The flashback of Plankton's family getting eaten by a whale.|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"...WITH ME CASH REGISTER!!!"|
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- Sun Bleached - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon
- Home Sweet Pineapple - Squidward unknowingly invites SpongeBob into his house.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- Krusty Krushers - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob talks in his sleep
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland. It plays near another track, "Furtive Footsteps".
|062||The Lost Mattress||Squidward woke up the guard worm.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.|
Lurching Monster was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Chimps Ahoy - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.