|List of associated production music contents|
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Grandma makes breakfast for Gary.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Grandma's Tea House.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.
The Land is Ours
The Land is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; Patrick gives SpongeBob a pep talk.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Larry lifts the entire crowd.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Laces or no laces!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob repeatedly shouts, "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Bubble Buddy!"
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
Lap Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is a sound-alike to Hawaiian Link (a), except shorter, and usually plays during scene transitions and time cards.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Mr. Krabs crushes Plankton, thinking he's a bug; "Well, this looks like the place." (G note and D♭ note)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "I get to be a Navy Buddy?" (C note)
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "You'll warm up to the idea." (D♭ note)
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Poor Gram-Gram!" (D♭ note)
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; SpongeBob leaves the bag of snail food outside; "Look, Pat!" (D♭ note for opening and 2 times for C note)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - A kid kicks Squidward. (D♭ note)
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Cut to the Good Neighbor Lodge meeting. (D♭ note)
- . "The Endless Summer" - SpongeBob gets an idea.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - A suitcase full of money is shown; "The Krabby O'Mondays?" (C note and D♭ note)
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The opening; the dragon eats a Krabby Patty. (C note 2 times)
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "And now to woo that beloved creature; Mr. Krabs laughs. (D♭ note and D note)
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob and Patrick get kicked out. (C note)
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Brain coral!" (C note)
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - The alien hops away; SpongeBob and Squidward get seperated. (G note and D♭ note)
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "The plaque."; "Perfect!" (G note and D♭ note)
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - The boat gets taken apart. (D♭ note)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - "Gary!"; "It's official... I'm not scary anymore." (D note and C note)
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Cut to high school. (D note)
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "Something smells like rancid rodeo around here." (D note)
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Hey, look at that!" (E♭ Note)
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Woman hits Mr. Krabs with her purse. (C note)
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Let's party!"; cut to Plankton taking a shower. (D♭ note and C note)
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Gary!"; SpongeBob squeezes through the door crack. (D note 2 times)
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "I'm ready!" (A note)
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy knocks out squidward. Sandy smells Squidward's breath. (D note 2 times)
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "You're all set." (D♭ Note)
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - An ice cream cone lands on Squidward's chair; Patrick gets turned/transformed into a jar of mayonnaise. (D♭ note 2 times)
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "Anything I want?"; cut to Squidward's house. (D♭ note and C note)
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob takes the "shortcut". (D♭ note)
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Spongebob leaves. (C note)
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - One pair of pants later...; "Okay, bye!" (D♭ note 2 times)
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The very ending. (D note)
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - No customers. (C note)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob's Krabby Patty gets stepped on. (C note)
- 82b. "Night Light" - Gaping hole. (D♭ note)
- 83b. "Waiting" - "My toy!" (D note)
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "Patrick, you're a genius!" (D♭ note)
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "Spy?! (D note)
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob's underwear is in the cash register. (C note)
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "62 degrees?!"; the very ending. (D♭ note and C note)
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob goes to bed; the very ending. (D note 2 times)
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - The Krusty Krab is in place of the Chum Bucket. (D note)
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Three hours later...; cut to Patrick's house. (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "Permission to approaxch the bench, Your Honor." (E♭ note)
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick's envelope is shown. (C note)
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton is launched. (C note)
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Bikini Bottom Museum is shown; "The real bubble lives in Atlantis. Garden ruined. (C note, E♭ note, and D♭ note)
- 93a. "Picture Day" - Seaweed lands on SpongeBob's chest. (D♭ note)
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick's stomach recedes. (D note)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "Adios!" (D note)
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick boarding the boat; SpongeBob and Patrick smile. (C note and B♭ note)
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening; "Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw!" (D♭ note and E♭ note)
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "What'd you say?"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Played during the SpongeBob SquarePants special opening. (D♭ note)
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Gary)" - Title card.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Sandy)" - Title card.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Mr. Krabs)" - Title card.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Title card.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Aye-aye, sir." (C note)
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Sandy floats away. (D♭ note)
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton's machine explodes. (D note)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - The very ending. (D♭ note)
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - The very ending. (F note)
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob wakes Squidward up. (D♭ note)
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates his echo. (C note)
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob stops falling. (D♭ note)
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Cut to Patrick's house; "Time to go to the party." (C note and D note)
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Patrick, that's brilliant!" (A note)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Squidward screams and sneezes. Patrick sighs; "Take a bath, fleabag!" (D note, C note, and D note)
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "My own house, huh?" (C note)
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - "His side?!" (C note)
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - The very ending. (D note)
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Cut to Mr. Krabs looking through SpongeBob's stuff. (C note)
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Cut to SpongeBob's house. (D♭ note)
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward wash up on an island; cut to Sandy building a fire. (D note and D♭ note)
- . "Separation Anxiety" - "I like your sandals."
- . "Surfing Dreams" - Squidward sighs.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "A baby volleyball!" (D♭ note)
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - The very ending. (G note)
- 113b. "The Card" - "You almost tripped on that crack." (C note)
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Squidward?" (D note)
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs smells Patrick's breath; the cash register disappears. (D note and E note)
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward's underwear gets removed. (D♭ note)
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "So, are you enjoying your stay?" (C note)
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "Here are the applications." (D note)
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick leaving from shuffleboarding. (D♭ note)
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Cut to the prestigious music college. (C note)
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob finds a "ball"; cut to next morning. (C note 2 times)
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Mr. Krabs deciding who to put in charge of the Krusty Krab; "Order up, Squidward!" (C note and E♭ note)
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob falls asleep. (C note)
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Several song-filled hours later... (C note)
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - A long line is shown at the Krusty Krab; cut to Plankton at the cash register. (C note and D note)
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs laughs; cut back to the Krusty Krab; cut back to the Krusty Krab (2nd time). (C note 3 times)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - The opening; Patrick turns off a flashlight. (D note and B note)
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Cut to Squidward's house; Squidward appears at the dance auditions. (C note 2 times)
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Squidward laughs. (C note)
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Cut to Sandy hiding behind a bush. (C note)
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Superficial greetings?" (C note)
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The Chum Bucket is empty. (C note)
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "I better get some fresh ones."; "Fine, do it your way." (C note 2 times)
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The very ending. (E note)
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I hope you're happy now." (C note)
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Road... trip!" (D note)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "Yeah, let's go see the Flying Dutchman!" (D note)
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - "Order up, SpongeBob!"; cut to the clarient audition. (D♭ note and D note)
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Oh, a parade!" (C note)
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "That's more like it!"; Man Ray is confused. (C note and D note)
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Thousands of tears later... (D note)
- 136b. "Summer Job" - "Oh, boy!" (D♭ note)
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Cut to Plankton running home; 16 paranoia-filled days later... (C note 2 times)
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Did I get the part?"; "Oh, I can do that!" (D note and C note)
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Patrick disappears. (C note)
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Much, much later...; Patrick appears at SpongeBob's door. (B note and C note)
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Cut to the next morning. (C note)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The bus runs over Plankton. (C note)
- . "What if the Mystery Ended This Way...?" - Title card.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Oh, boy!" (C note)
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "A gift in your likeness."; "You do realize I'm taking that out of your paycheck?" (C note 2 times)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Nice pass, Squidward!" (C note)
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - "I know how to make it last!" (C note)
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "See you, Gary!" (B note)
- 146b. "Earworm" - "Oh, fine." (B note)
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - "What's hide-and-seek?" (C note)
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - No customers. (C note)
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob laughs. (D note)
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "An innie!" (D♭ note)
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Three hours later... (C note)
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "Hooray!" (D♭ note)
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward shows SpongeBob and Patrick his to-do list. (C note)
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Squidward's house gets destroyed. (C note)
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Oh, of course." (D♭ note)
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Meanwhile, back in the lowlands..." (C note)
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Cut to Squidward's house. (C note)
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Two days later...
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "He was a really good hypnotist. (C note)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob trips over Gary. (C note)
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - The travel agency is shown. (C note)
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - SpongeBob faints. (C note)
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Again!" (C note)
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - The very ending. (B♭ note)
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - SpongeBob and Patrick laugh. (B♭ note)
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - Cut to the next morning; "You look terrible!" (C note and D♭ note)
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - SpongeBob gets run over. (D note)
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward grumbles. (C note)
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "You got it, kiddo!" (D note)
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - The opening; SpongeBob backs away. (B note and B♭ note)
- 174a. "Treats!" - Squidward disappears. (D♭ note)
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "Good idea, Squidward!" (D♭note)
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "We got a tour to put on!"; "Deal!" (C note and D note)
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Who is that guy?" (D♭ note)
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "That's it!"; "Away!" (D note and D♭ note)
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - The cadets run around; "Not at all." (D♭ note and B♭note)
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob turns around. (C note)
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Cut to Plankton telling Spot to steal a Krabby Patty. (D♭ note)
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick look at the movie, again. (D♭ note)
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Cut to SpongeBob and Patrick waiting for Kenny; the next morning. (D note 2 times)
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - "Just then... By sheer coincidence." (D note)
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Yippee." (D♭ note)
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - A transition to the next scene in the beginning. (C note)
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "What we need is a change of venue." (D♭ note)
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - "Here's your Executive Treatment!" (D note)
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "See, look!" (D note)
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Many tic-tacs later, "That was a smart move, Squidward." (D note and C note)
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "It's called 'The Table'" (B♭note)
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Transition to the next scene; "All right, I will!"
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Giving someone a thumbs up feels great!"
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "There are plenty of clubs in the sea."
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - "You had it tattooed on my drive."
- 199a. "Sold!" - Transition to the next scene.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Opening; Transition to the Krusty Krab.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Well, kiss my grits!"
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick walks off.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob answers the phone.
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx was composed by Phillip Green.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward is nervous.
Latinia was composed by The Langhorns.
- 16b. "The Paper" - SpongeBob SquarePants (character)
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Latin Lounge was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Squidward taking a bath.
Latin Nights was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Elevator music.
Laughter (actually called The Big Laugh) was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. This was used also for John R. Dilworth's "The Dirdy Birdy".
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Plays whenever Man Ray gets tickled (and plays faster and super-fast when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
Lavender's Blue (a)
Lavender's Blue (a) was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
Lazy Afternoon was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The ending.
Le Prophete was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Everyone cheers.
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know...your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Sacred fry cook oath.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The curtain comes back up.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Legion of Honor [#22]
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "I'd like to tell you a secret."
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Graduation day.
Legion of Honor [#32]
- 104b. "Gone" - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
Let's Dance Susanna is an adaptation of Stephen Foster's song, "Oh, Susanna" by Roy Henley.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The tune the hillbilly plankton play.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schink.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres.
Life on the Wild Side was composed by Sam Spence.
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||The winner of the contest is announced; Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and SpongeBob patrol the city.|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob shows Gary his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy paddleboy set; "Mermaid Man needs me!"|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||"And his young, fit servant Barnacle Boy!"|
|082||Night Light||Mermaid Man sees the signal in the sky.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||The scene of the kids party at the Krusty Krab.|
|114||Ditchin'||The book signing is announced.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The opening at Shady Shoals.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||SpongeBob takes a Barnacle Boy action toy.|
|205||Mermaid Pants||SpongeBob and Patrick destroy Squidward's vegetables; "Oh, did you say something negative, Dr. Negative?"; SpongeBob and Patrick punching the garbage bag,|
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord is composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob role playing.
Light Interlude 2
Light Interlude 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- The Other Patty - Mr. Krabs and Plankton read the Flabby Patty secret recipe.
Life or Death
Life or Death are composed by Jack Beaver.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "We're thieves!"
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - The phone booth fills with gas.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"I'm afraid he's not joking."|
|035||The Secret Box||"Not even... Squidward's house!"; "Good thing he didn't pull on the Secret String revealing the Secret Compartment of my Secret Box revealing one embarrassing snapshot of SpongeBob at that Christmas party!"|
|Band Geeks||"What did you say, punk?!"|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton spies on the Krabby Patty inside the bottle of ketchup.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||Mr. Krabs draws a ghost.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||"Squidward? Squidward?"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||SpongeBob enters the Chum Bucket.|
|065||Funny Pants||"Listen, SpongeBob, this is serious!"|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||"Something seems different about me."|
|075||That's No Lady||Patrick tries to take the "assassin's" order.|
|078||Best Frenemies||"I can't believe we did it!"|
|081||Friend or Foe||"*laughs evilly* "First, we'll rule their stomachs and then..."; "You wanna fight over this recipe? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs' weakness.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton sprays the baby gas on Karen.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton sees the Krabby Submarine in the abyss being stuck.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"The Chum Stick that's finally gonna drive Krabs out of business!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket with Sandy's pelt.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||Plankton is seen in the bottle where the secret formula is.|
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence. It is often used as the theme song for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fight SpongeBob and Patrick; "Sea creatures, attack!"|
|020||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drive off in their Invisible Boatmobile; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy hear the conch signal again; "To the Invisible Boatmobile!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick slide down the ropes to the Invisible Boatmobile.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||Title card; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run from autograph hound SpongeBob; "GET SPONGEBOB!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Title card.|
|067||Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||Title card.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Title card; FryBoy feeds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy some fiber.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||The runaway Mermarang causes havoc at Shady Shoals; Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick throwing innocent people in jail.|
|205||Mermaid Pants||Background music to "Mermaid Man Our Hero"; SpongeBob and Patrick posing; The ending|
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lion Heart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Sandy leaves the island.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Lipstick and Charm
Lipstick and Charm was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Montage of Sandy and Karen educating everyone.
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Um, can I help you?"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs catches Plankton. / "Well, well..."
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Oh, we're not playing in your yard, Squidward."
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - People cutting in front of SpongeBob. / "But, I spent the night, and..."
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob looks for a place to hide.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs poses for Squidward.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Ewww! We're all covered in slime!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob takes the quiz.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "This place ain't got no treasure!"
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Redecorating / "It's okay, Sam. Don't listen to those...meanies!"
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Oh, man. I stole that Krabby Patty fair and square!"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's house.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward takes Patrick to his house. "Let me escort you to my place"
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick breaks the goggles.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Transition to SpongeBob's house. Plankton reading invitation.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Squidward asks SpongeBob to get some lemonade.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Show me your giant soy bean."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The opening; Plankton calls Karen.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "Oh, nothing." / Patrick talks to Sandy on the phone.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What are you still doing here?"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick mixes white and black sand.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Oh, Oh, Patrick, I think we got Squidward in trouble."
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Why, those are the Dwastic Wadicals."; British gentleman reappears.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Guppies sleeping.
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Lonely Heart's Club (a)
Lonely Heart's Club (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob scolds Gary.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Patrick asks the Magic Conch if Squidward can have a sandwich.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - "Hmmm... That's two things in this house that won't work!"
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Patrick comes home late from work.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - The bandaged fish asks SpongeBob and Patrick to sell more chocolate bars for him.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob gets sent to the seat at the back of the classroom.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward gets annoyed with SpongeBob and Patrick camping outside his house.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The citizens call SpongeBob names.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick roll around in puddles of their own tears; "Did you hear that, Patrick?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "It's true. I've molted."; Krabs kicks his shell.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - "Gee Patrick, do you think Squidward was trying to tell us something?"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Squidward realizes Sandy won't be finished with the Molecular Separator Ray until the day after his recital.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr. Krabs learns about the concept of a wishing well.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "Hi, stranger. I am SpongeBob."; "Wait a minute, maybe he's not a monster."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs sees that even Pearl is drinking the Kelpshake; Plankton discovers that the Kelpshake restaurant is more competition to the Krusty Krab than the Chum Bucket.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr Krabs and Plankton enter Stinky Burgers.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mr. Krabs, you seem to know the rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder..."; "Look at this wild hooligan!"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes into the Chum Bucket and has a surprise for Karen.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Pearl enters Mr. Krabs' bedroom.
Lonely on the Beach
Lonely on the Beach was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hawaiian Blues".
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - The opening.
- 14a. "SB-129" - The opening.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes."
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson. It was originally composed for an episode of the British spy series The Avengers entitled "The Joker".
|034||Frankendoodle||"He was just a two-dimensional creature lost in our three-dimensional aquatic world, longing for a purpose."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Mr. Plankton?"|
|045||Doing Time||SpongeBob gets arrested.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Patrick "focuses" on his customer.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Plankton and Mr. Krabs go to Plankton's lab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob breathes inside his bubble.|
|109||Boating Buddies||"Johnson, I finally figured out a way to shrink an ordinary mailman down to the size of a grain of sand."|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Yes, I can hear you."|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob uses a microscope.|
|146||Earworm||"Just as I thought."|
|148||Whelk Attack||Sandy examines the whelks' slime under a microscope.|
|152||Perfect Chemistry||The opening.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||Plankton's master plan is fatally flawed.|
|183||Eek, An Urchin!||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scoop out Squidward's succulent.|
|201||Sandy's Nutmare||Sandy does experiments.|
Lovely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. This usually plays when someone gets sad.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl crying; Pearl cries.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "A pirate is not judged by the notches in his cutlets, or the size of his booty. A pirate is judged by the loyalty of his crew..."
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The music Gary plays on the violin while SpongeBob chops the onions.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Sweater of tears.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - SpongeBob lists all the things they won't see anymore.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray fakes crying.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob cries.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - "Please, lad?"
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - "Isn't that sad?"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "I was born with glass bones and paper skin."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "What have we done?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob cries.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Twas true."
Long Distance Mission
Long Distance Mission was composed by Phil Green.
Long Distance Mission [#17]
- Jailbreak! - SpongeBob tells Krabs about Plankton's jailbreak.
Long Distance Mission [#20]
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton traps everyone in a giant fryer.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Flask rolls into robot warehouse; Flask rolls into warehouse again.
- Jailbreak! - Prison guard passes out.
- Whirly Brains - "ALIENS FROM MARS!! IT'S AN INVASION!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!"; Old timer captures SpongeBob and Patrick's brains.
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way (a)
Look This Way (a) was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin. There are different versions.
Lost in the Galaxy [#34]
- Perfect Chemistry - Sandy connects the two devices.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton activates machine; The robotic eye is zapping everything.
Lost in the Galaxy [#35]
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob appears on top of Squidward; "It worked!"
- Mermaid Man Begins - A scientist does research on radioactive ants.
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Jellyfish clones Gary; "So you don't like mayo... just like a jellien!"; SpongeBob thinks for a second.
Lost in the Galaxy [#36]
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Title card.
Lounging and Fine Dining
Lounging and Fine Dining was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Chit-chat.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Plankton having dinner with Karen 2.0
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "You look absolutely stunning tonight"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - At the party; "Hey, guys, I've got an idea!"
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Phil whimpering
Love for Sale (a)
Love For Sale (a) was composed by Peter Fallowell.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Squidward tries to tempt SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob at the door.
Lovely Scenery was composed by Mladen Franko. While the title may suggest otherwise, it contains a dramatic sting at the end for which the track is most often used.
Lovely Scenery (c)
|009||Nature Pants||Patrick breathes heavily.|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||"Squidward!"|
|014||SB-129||A prehistoric SpongeBob is shown.|
|016||Valentine's Day||SpongeBob tries to convince Patrick to spare the crowd, but to no avail.|
|021||Squid's Day Off||"I forgot to show him how to make change!"|
|022||Bossy Boots||*screams* "Where's the grill?!"|
|025||Wormy||"Now... heading straight towards the Krusty Krab!"|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"No! I can't let you do that!"|
|056||I Had an Accident||"SpongeBob, look out for that tree!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||*growls* "SpongeBob betrayed us!"|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||The lawyer slips on a wet spot.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||The pony imagines being crushed by Pearl.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||Squidward screams.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Bloodthirsty bikers... And they're headed straight for Bikini Bottom?!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"We'll make sure he never walks again!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||The flashback of Plankton's family getting eaten by a whale.|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||"...with me cash register!"|
|198||Sharks vs. Pods||Floor scratched up.|
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward unknowingly invites SpongeBob into his house.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob talks in his sleep.
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland. It plays near another track, "Furtive Footsteps".
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward woke up the guard worm.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.
Lurching Monster [#4]
Lurching Monster [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.