|List of associated production music contents|
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Grandma makes breakfast for Gary.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Grandma's Tea House.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.
The Land is Ours
The Land is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; Patrick gives SpongeBob a pep talk.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Larry lifts the entire crowd.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Laces or no laces!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob repeatedly shouts "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Bubble Buddy!"
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"
Land of Magic
Land of Magic was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Lord Royal Highness introduces himself.
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
Lap Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is a sound-alike to Hawaiian Link (a), except shorter, and usually plays during scene transitions and time cards.
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx was composed by Phillip Green.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward is nervous.
Latinia was composed by The Langhorns.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Bullfight.
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Latin Lounge was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Squidward taking a bath.
Latin Nights was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Elevator music.
Laughter was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. This was used also for John R. Dilworth's "The Dirdy Birdy."
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Plays whenever Man Ray gets tickled (and plays faster and much-faster when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
Lavender's Blue (a)
Lavender's Blue (a) was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
Lazy Afternoon was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The ending.
Lazybones was composed by Xavier Edmunds and Zoltan Biscotti.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Monster waves at Squidward.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Money shredded.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Eyestalk test at tailor shop.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob gives his last wish to Mr. Krabs.
Le Prophete was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Everyone cheers.
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know... your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Sacred fry cook oath.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The curtain comes back up.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Legion of Honor [#22]
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "I'd like to tell you a secret."
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Graduation day.
Legion of Honor [#32]
- 104b. "Gone" - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
Let's Dance Susanna is an adaptation of Stephen Foster's song, "Oh, Susanna" by Roy Henley.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The tune the hillbilly Plankton play.
Library of Congress
Library of Congress was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Well, laddie, looks like it's just you and me."
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - SpongeBob explains what he means.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schink.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres.
Life on the Wild Side
Life on the Wild Side was composed by Sam Spence.
Life or Death
Life or Death was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "We're thieves!"
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - The phone booth fills with gas.
Lighting the Fuse
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Lighting the Fuse (a)
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula refuses to flip the patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks if Gary's had all his shots.
Lighting the Fuse (b)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Claw falls onto a toy.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula refuses to flip the patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks if Gary's had all his shots.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob role playing.
Light Interlude 2
Light Interlude 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton read the Flabby Patty secret recipe.
Light Link 2
Light Link 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Dentist gives Patrick his baby tooth.
Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "I'm afraid he's not joking."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "Not even... Squidward's house!"; "Good thing he didn't pull on the Secret String revealing the Secret Compartment of my Secret Box revealing one embarrassing snapshot of SpongeBob at that Christmas party!"
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - "What did you say, punk?"
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - Plankton spies on the Krabby Patty inside the bottle of ketchup.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs draws a ghost.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Squidward? Squidward?"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob enters the Chum Bucket.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "Listen, SpongeBob, this is serious!"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Something seems different about me."
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick tries to take the "assassin's" order.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "I can't believe we did it!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - *laughs evilly* "First, we'll rule their stomachs and then..."; "You wanna fight over this recipe? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget."
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "That's right, run, Krabs.";"No! How is this possible?!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sprays the baby gas on Karen.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton sees the Krabby Submarine in the abyss being stuck.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "The Chum Stick that's finally gonna drive Krabs out of business!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket with Sandy's pelt.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton is seen in the bottle where the secret formula is.
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence. It is often used as the theme song for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy episodes.
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lionheart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Sandy leaves the island.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Lion King was composed by Peter Hope.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob meets with the clams and imitates them.
Lipstick and Charm
Lipstick and Charm was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Montage of Sandy and Karen educating everyone.
Lite Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Why, those are the Dwastic Wadicals."; British gentleman reappears.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Guppies sleeping.
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Locomotion was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "Your sleeping quarters."
Lonely Heart's Club (a)
Lonely Heart's Club (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben. This usually plays when someone gets mad.
Lonely on the Beach
Lonely on the Beach was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hawaiian Blues".
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Opening.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Opening.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes."
Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
Lovely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. This usually plays when someone gets sad.
Long Distance Mission
Long Distance Mission was composed by Phil Green.
Long Distance Mission [#17]
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob tells Krabs about Plankton's jailbreak.
Long Distance Mission [#20]
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton traps everyone in a giant fryer.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Flask rolls into robot warehouse; Flask rolls into warehouse again.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Prison guard passes out.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - "ALIENS FROM MARS!! IT'S AN INVASION!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!"; Old timer captures SpongeBob and Patrick's brains.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Water bursts through Squidward's windows.
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Long Way Home [#59.03]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
Long Way Home [#60]
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way (a)
Look This Way (a) was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin. There are different versions.
Lost in the Galaxy [#34]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Sandy connects the two devices.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton activates machine; The robotic eye is zapping everything.
Lost in the Galaxy [#35]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - SpongeBob appears on top of Squidward; "It worked!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - A scientist does research on radioactive ants.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellyfish clones Gary; "So you don't like mayo... just like a jellien!"; SpongeBob thinks for a second.
Lost in the Galaxy [#36]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Title card.
Lounging and Fine Dining
Lounging and Fine Dining was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Chit-chat.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Plankton having dinner with Karen 2.0
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "You look absolutely stunning tonight."/"I'm fine boy! In fact, I'm dancing with a beautiful lady."/"Yes, and she's made entirely out of money."/"I'm locked in the bank vault, and having the time of me life."
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - At the party; "Hey, guys, I've got an idea!"
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Fish tank in restaurant.
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Phil whimpering
Love for Sale (a)
Love For Sale (a) was composed by Peter Fallowell.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Squidward tries to tempt SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob at the door.
Lovely Scenery (c)
Lovely Scenery (c) was composed by Mladen Franko. While the title may suggest otherwise, it contains a dramatic sting at the end for which the track is most often used.
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward unknowingly invites SpongeBob into his house.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob talks in his sleep.
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland. It plays near another track, "Furtive Footsteps".
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward woke up the guard worm.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.
Lurching Monster [#4]
Lurching Monster [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.