|List of associated production music contents|
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
Kalua Jubilee was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Kamakani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Barry Anthony.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Title card; Kelpy and SpongeBob's duet at the stage.
Kentucky Banjo was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Hillbillies laugh; Hillbillies laugh again.
Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob shows Gary the "treasure".
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Title card.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs gets interviewed.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster enjoys the Krabby Patty and buys some more.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Everyone pays to see Patrick fall into a pie.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
Killer Birds was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are multiple versions.
Killer on the Run (a)
Killer on the Run (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Queen jellyfish chases SpongeBob; Jellyspotters hide in a cave.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Giant robot.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Animals are loose.
Killer Squad was composed by Simon Benson and Eugenio Grandi.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Chum Bucket? Free? Krabby Patty?"
The Killing Ground (a)
The Killing Ground (a) was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob laughs and feels pain.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dance in the kitchen.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at Chum Bucket.
King Kong Coming
King Kong Coming was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
King of the Giants
King of the Giants was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
King of the Giants (a)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster demands more food; The sea monster demands dessert.
King of the Giants (c)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Why have you not obeyed me, mortal?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs feeds Pearl.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward sees the Loch Ness Monster.
King of the Giants (d)
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Pearl growing.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick takes the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain which of honorable who reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown.
Kings Messenger was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - SpongeBob flying on Dutchman's back.
Kiss for Tomorrow (e)
Kiss for Tomorrow (e) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Kitsch Latin Cool
Kitsch Latin Cool was composed by Malcolm Lockyer.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Patties jumping.
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine was composed by Paul Gaechter and Wolfgang Mozart.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Marzipan truck.
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Knights of the Air
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim critiquing SpongeBob's work.
Knights of the Air Alt. End
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Tons of patties in toilet.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Boat out of control.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - In the laundromat; "You guys want another rinse cycle?"
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sneaks all the way to Patrick's house.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab at 3 A.M and sees Squidward.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "You've saved us the trouble of tracking you down."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton is taunting Krabs who is in the toilet.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sprays SpongeBob and Krabs.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Oh, I'll take that!"
Kung Fu Rock
Kung Fu Rock is composed and sung by Shellie O'Brien and Eban Schletter.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - The song that SpongeBob listens on the radio while moping; The last song.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.