|List of associated production music contents|
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
Kalua Jubilee was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - The ending.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Title card.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Title card; the ending.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - The ending.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - The ending.
- 104b. "Gone" - The ending.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob and Patrick eat their ice creams.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Title card.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - The ending.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs ties Plankton into a balloon.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - The opening.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The ending.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Title card.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The opening.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - The ending.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - The opening.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Title card.
Kamakani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob tries to cheer Plankton up only to have Plankton's spirits broken by everyone else in Bikini Bottom.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "Gee whiz, Pearl."; The ending.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob loses his balloon and misses another bus.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - (sleigh bells added) SpongeBob takes down his Christmas decorations from his pineapple.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Class just isn't the same without Mrs. Puff."
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Mr. Krabs insults SpongeBob and Patrick, and starts to leave.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward gets upset with SpongeBob's crying.
- . "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man cries and then forgets why he's crying.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick both individually look at old photo albums.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob goes home.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob walks home from the hospital.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Plankton over the phone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Doesn't this warm your heart, Karen?"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Ummm, listen sweetie, I'm sorry about what I said."
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob tells Gary that there are no more snail bites in the entire world.
Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - The ending.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "Here's your check, and here's yours, SpongeBob."
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff thinks of the positives about being in prison.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Title card.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - SpongeBob comes into Mr. Krabs' office injured and without arms and legs.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Ah, the Krusty Krab, home of the delicious Krabby Patty and its super, secret recipe."
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he needs a bodyguard.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "I don't care if we stay open till the day after the end of time."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - SpongeBob chats with Mr. Krabs in his office
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Mr. Krabs looks over Pearl's list.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Good morning, SpongeBob. Let's see wacha got."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "All these convoluted plans are getting us nowhere."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I am prepared to offer a large reward for its safe return."
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mr. Krabs reassigns Squidward to busboy.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy makes his patty "walk the plank."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob gets Jim's attention.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mr. Krabs suggests SpongeBob to get a night light.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward gives change covered in ick.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "You see, we had a bet."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "But I'll just say that you and SpongeBob are neck and neck."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs talks to SpongeBob about hanging his laundry to dry.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs scolds Squidward for touching the thermostat.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Mr. Krabs returns from his vacation.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob gives Squidward five patties.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - "I didn't know money could talk."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "...I chowed down on a meal that titillated my taste buds..."
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Mr. Krabs throws Plankton back to the Chum Bucket.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Mr. Krabs sets up an admission booth.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Shot of the spendthrift billfold system.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Mr. Krabs thinks of a plan to attract customers.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "SpongeBob, what's the meaning of this?!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "Plankton's destroying the Chum Bucket?"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - One customer orders a Krabby Patty.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - The ending.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "Look Plankton, look at all these loyal customers."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob all the money in his office.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob shows Gary the "treasure".
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Title card.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs gets interviewed.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster enjoys the Krabby Patty and buys some more.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Everyone pays to see Patrick fall into a pie.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
Killer Birds was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs hears squeaking everywhere; "Oh, please, make it stop!"
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - "Poison sea urchins!"
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - The floating heads of Squidward, Patrick, Pearl, Gary, Plankton, Mr. Krabs and Sandy surround SpongeBob.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward sees an image of Patrick, Tom and his mother making him feel guilty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick gets upset and sweeps upside down angrily.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff sees the barball to her leg. (very ending of this part only)
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - The lightbulb goes out.
- 53b. "Clams" - "It's just a dumb old dollar...Let's just leave the old man! He won't notice!"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob gets upset.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Who do they think they are? I gave the best years of my life to this place and they think they can just fire like that? Like trash? I don't think so!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patchy sees his ice cream, which reminds him of Potty.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Gary attacks SpongeBob.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Mr. Krabs overhears "Pull the drain plug!"
The Killing Ground (a)
The Killing Ground was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob laughs and feels pain.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dance in the kitchen.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at Chum Bucket.
King Kong Coming
King Kong Coming was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Bikini Bottom? Car Wreck? Break-in?"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Everyone wants a refund.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob draws an angry look on his face.
- . "Chocolate With Nuts" - Everytime that Tom appears, screaming "Chocolate!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Chum-Bot stares at sleeping Betsy.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff's class hears loud footsteps.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - The Kelp Shake Restaurants begin to multiply
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton's machines approach the Krusty Krab.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Bubbling.
King of the Giants
King of the Giants are composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
King of the Giants A
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster demands more food; The sea monster demands dessert.
King of the Giants C
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Why have you not obeyed me, mortal?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs feeds Pearl.
King of the Giants D
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Pearl growing.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick takes the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain which of honorable who reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown.
Kiss for Tomorrow E
Kiss for Tomorrow E was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Montage of Jim critiquing SpongeBob's Patties.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - The boat goes out of control.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - The music that plays at the laundromat.
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|035||The Secret Box||SpongeBob sneaks all the way to Patrick's house.|
|043||Just One Bite||SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab at 3 A.M and sees Squidward.|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||"You've saved us the trouble of tracking you down."|
|058||Plankton's Army||Plankton is taunting Krabs who is in the toilet.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton sprays SpongeBob and Krabs.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"Oh, I'll take that!"|
Kung Fu Rock
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - The song that SpongeBob listens on the radio while moping; The last song.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.