|List of associated production music contents|
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
- Kalua Jubilee was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Kamakani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet
Kelpy and SpongeBob Duet was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Barry Anthony.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Title card; Kelpy and SpongeBob's duet at the stage.
Kentucky Banjo was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Hillbillies laugh; Hillbillies laugh again.
Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob shows Gary the "treasure".
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Title card.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs gets interviewed.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster enjoys the Krabby Patty and buys some more.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Everyone pays to see Patrick fall into a pie.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Flashback to little clown throwing pies.
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are multiple versions. Killer Birds was composed by
Killer on the Run (a)
Killer on the Run (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Queen jellyfish chases SpongeBob; Jellyspotters hide in a cave.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Giant robot.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Animals are loose.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - Squidward turns the garbage truck into a battle robot.
Killer Squad was composed by Simon Benson and Eugenio Grandi.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Chum Bucket? Free? Krabby Patty?"
The Killing Ground (a)
The Killing Ground (a) was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob's sides aching as he laughs.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dancing.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at Chum Bucket.
King Kong Coming
- Gregor F. Narholz. King Kong Coming was composed by
King of the Giants
King of the Giants was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
King of the Giants (a)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster demands more food; The sea monster demands dessert.
King of the Giants (c)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Why have you not obeyed me, mortal?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs feeds Pearl.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward sees the Loch Ness Monster.
King of the Giants (d)
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Pearl growing.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick takes the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain which of honorable who reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown.
Kings Messenger was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - SpongeBob flying on Dutchman's back.
Kiss for Tomorrow (e)
Kiss for Tomorrow (e) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Kitsch Comedy was composed by Peter Jeffries.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Grandma Plankton at the kitchen; Squidward chews the Krabby Patty for Grandma Plankton.
Kitsch Latin Cool
Kitsch Latin Cool was composed by Malcolm Lockyer.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Patties "dancing" on the grill as SpongeBob cooks them/"Whoa! That's too hot!"
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine was composed by Paul Gaechter and Wolfgang Mozart.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Marzipan truck.
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Knights of the Air
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim critiquing SpongeBob's work.
Knights of the Air Alt. End
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Tons of patties in toilet.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Boat out of control.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - In the laundromat; "You guys want another rinse cycle?"
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sneaks all the way to Patrick's house.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - SpongeBob arrives at the Krusty Krab at 3 A.M and sees Squidward.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "You've saved us the trouble of tracking you down."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton is taunting Krabs who is in the toilet.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sprays SpongeBob and Krabs.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Oh, I'll take that!"
Krazy Kops was composed by Marc Monsen.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - All the clowns pack everything into the car; Little clown stamping papers with face and butt.
Kung Fu Rock
Kung Fu Rock was composed and sung by Shellie O'Brien and Eban Schletter.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - The song that SpongeBob listens on the radio while moping; The last song.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.