This article is a list of associated production music used in the series and the episodes in which they are featured.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Jalopy was composed by Ron Aspery.
|128||Stuck in the Wringer||SpongeBob and Patrick play fetch.|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward drives.|
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave; Krabs beats Plankton with a shovel.|
James Blond was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. It is, as its title suggests, a parody of the James Bond theme song.
- Spy Buddies - Title card; Appropriately, when SpongeBob appears in the 007 credits parody.
Jarabe Tapatio (a)
Jarabe Tapatío aka The Mexican Hat Dance is a traditional Mexican folk song arranged by Carlos Periguez.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - The Mariachi band appears.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - The mariachi fish at Shell City play this song.
- Goo Goo Gas - Old SpongeBob, Old Mr. Krabs, Old Man Jenkins, and other senior citizens make Plankton into a pinata.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Stanley takes a picture of him and a customer wearing sombreros and ponchos.
- A Pal for Gary - "I'm gonna make some enchiladas."
Jazz Fanfare was composed by Tony Tape.
- Culture Shock - Introduction of "Squidward Live"
Jenny's Music Box
Jenny's Music Box was composed by Peter Dennis.
- Whale of a Birthday - Flashback to the earlier Birthday Party.
Jerry Cotton was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Plankton's Army - "But united, the entire Plankton family could be a real pain in the Bailey!"
Jingle Bells is an arrangement of J. Pierpont's song of the same name by Simon Benson. The Hawaiian version was used in the Nick Extra "Pickled Plankton."
Jingle Bells (d)
- Christmas Who? - "Ain't you never seen a Christmas tree before?"
Jingle Bells (Hawaiian Version)
- Christmas Who? - Title card; an exterior shot of the Krusty Krab; Squidward opens the door to find SpongeBob.
- The Secret Box - The ending.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - Santa arrives.
Jingle Bell Swing
Jingle Bell Swing is a famous big band arranged of J. Pierpont's "Jingle Bells" by Ib Glindemann.
- Christmas Who? - Santa Claus waves to Squidward, wishing him a Merry Christmas.
The Jitters was composed by Raymond Jones
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||"What is this?! We're all mixed up together!"|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward's mother thinks she sees burglars.|
|070||Ghost Host||A monster pops out from underneath the floor and tries to scare SpongeBob but it doesn’t.|
|080||Best Day Ever||The nematodes eat the "Condemned" banners off the Krusty Krab.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||"ITCH!!!"|
|087||To Love a Patty||"Patty...?"|
|097||The Battle of Bikini Bottom||"Not Deodorant!"|
|107||No Nose Knows||Patrick sees and smells the dumpster and runs away from it.|
|110||The Slumber Party||Mr. Krabs destroys everything in SpongeBob's house.|
|113||The Card||SpongeBob blocks Patrick to save the card; Patrick burns the card.|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward screams as he sees the pepper going toward the rug.|
|118||Pet or Pests||Gary hisses at the worm.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||Pearl gets scared.|
|157||Oral Report||The underwear googles break.|
Joe Cool was composed by Nino Nardini.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - "I do not understand this!"
Jolly Good A
Jolly Good A was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Truth or Square - Patchy calls LeBron James & Tina Faye.
A Jolly Jaunt (a)
A Jolly Jaunt (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|107||No Nose Knows||Squidward comes home.|
|118||Pets or Pests||"It's just a little worm!"|
|125||Pineapple Fever||SpongeBob lights the candle and sits with his friends.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob goes to visit Sandy.|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Can you smell yourself think?"|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Come on, Mrs. Puff. You need to get out of this stuffy old room."|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff enters SpongeBob's house.|
The Jolly Sleighride was composed by Ib Glindermann.
- Snowball Effect - "Yes, it seems that Old Man Winter paid us a visit late last night."
- Krabs a la Mode - The Krusty Krab turns into an ice rink.
Journey to the Magic Island
Journey to the Magic Island was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Idiot Box - SpongeBob welcomes Squidward onto the S.S. Imagination.
- Plankton's Army - "All mine. It's all mine. After all these years, it's finally mine."
Joust was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Idiot Box - "Attention, climbers! Please hold on!"
The Jovial Buccaneers
The Jovial Buccaneers was composed by John Fox.
|015||Sleepy Time||The opening of Mr. Krabs' dream.|
|017||Arrgh!||"Keep a sharp lookout, SpongeBob."|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Patchy & Potty venture for the lost episode in Encino.|
|071||Karate Island||SpongeBob and Sandy get into a boat.|
|088||SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget||"I won't lose to that thing!"; "It was all over, finished and done."|
|102||Nautical Novice||"This class is the Lady Scallion."; "Chapter 1: Batten down the hatches."|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||"Let's get this restaurant ready to sail!"|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||"Well, I'll be the slimy son of a slippery sea slug!"|
|The Main Drain||Patrick pulls his house.|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||SpongeBob and Patrick find a pirate ship; Mr. Krabs sees the treasure chest.|
Jovial Jack was composed by Philippe Pares.
- Born to Be Wild - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown riding on unicycles.
Joy to the World
Joy to the World is a brass and strings arrangement of George Frideric Handel's Christmas carol arranged by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - Squidward appears as Santa.
Jubilee Sports was composed by Dennis Berry and Stuart Crombie.
|123-124||Truth or Square||Montage of Mr. Krabs flinging Plankton|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The contestants for the race line up.|
|179||Extreme Spots||Spongebob fights a pillow.|
Jungle Baby was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
|009||Nature Pants||Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's leaving.|
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman chases after SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in the blender.|
|039||The Fry Cook Games||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick competing in various events.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Introduction to "Going Bananas 3 in 3-D".|
Junior Miss was composed by Len Stevens.
- Not Normal - Montage of SpongeBob turning normal.