|List of associated production music contents|
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Internal Affair's dance music.
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b)
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
Idyll In The Clouds
Idyll In The Clouds was composed by Ludo Philipp
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Now Make Me Ten Thousand Patties!"
Imminent 4 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Reaction to overcooked popcorn.
Imminent Action was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - The stinkball is shown.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Robin Williams makes a phone call in the Mens bathroom.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Krabs tries to explain.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Of course. Mr. Sea Chicken."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Karen reveals the race was devised by Plankton.
- Increase was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
Inferno was composed by Fredric Bayco. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Fredric Bayco, and another composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob battles a pirate using his spatula.
- Wigstruck - Patrick attacks SpongeBob.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Tornado scene.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - Patrick chases SpongeBob with a booger; SpongeBob throws onions at Patrick.
In Ancient Times (a)
In Ancient Times (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
In House Jazz (b)
In House Jazz (b) was composed by Laszlo Beckner.
In Loving Memory (b)
In Loving Memory (b) was composed by Len Rawle.
- Clams - Mr. Krabs crying.
In the Cradle
In the Cradle was composed by Dick Walter. There are two versions.
In the Cradle (a)
- F.U.N. - SpongeBob tells story about a magician.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob enters at Pearl's dream.
- Grandma's Kisses - Grandma telling SpongeBob a story.
In the Cradle (b)
In the Crypt
In the Crypt was composed by Dave Hewson. It is another cue that is commonly reserved for The Flying Dutchman.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - 'Squidward's ghost' tells SpongeBob and Patrick to cater to his every whim; "What's this! Napping on the job?"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "I'm going to steal your soul."
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "So, you want to tie knots, do ya?"
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "This ship belongs to The Red Baron."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Eugene Krabs, your time has come."; "Well, a deal's a deal."
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs signs the contract with the Flying Dutchman.
In the Taverna
In the Taverna was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune talks about the characteristics of a perfect fry cook.
In Vogue was composed by Syd Dale.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton calls Mrs. Krabs and asks her to dinner.
International Intrigue was composed by Joe Sherman.
- The Inside Job - Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's eardrum.
- Greasy Buffoons - The Health Inspector arrives.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "It's time to active Plan Zed-Dash-Niner-Niner."
International Law was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton gets arrested.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs throws a temper-tantrum.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Stop the madness!!"
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - "So you thought you were gonna get away with it, weren't you?"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The story about a snail getting stuck in a tree.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The cop finds a diamond; Orin J. Rumpy gets unmasked.
Into the Wilderness
Into the Wilderness was composed by Clive Richardson.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Plays during the movie.
Incincible Armada was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob chases Mr. Krabs' wallet.
- Dunces and Dragons - The jellyfish dragon continues to attack the intruders.
The Irish Patriot
The Irish Patriot was composed by Sam Spence based on a traditional Irish melody.
- Squid on Strike - "We are workers united!"
- Tutor Sauce - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a pep talk.
- What's Eating Patrick? - Mr. Krabs wants Patrick to eat without tasting.
Irish Spree was composed by Leslie Bridgewater.
- Sandy's Nutmare - SpongeBob does an Irish jig wearing a beard and a hat made of leaves.
Iron and Steel Fanfare
Iron and Steel Fanfare was composed by John Epping.
- The Fry Cook Games - "Are you ready to do or die, Krabs?"
Island of Romance
Island of Romance was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- New Digs - Squidward is overjoyed.
Island Romance, not to be confused with Island of Romance, was composed by Jan Rap. Also known as "Kaili Aloha".
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Title card.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob crawls inside his bed.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Pearl weeps.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - "We're bad parents!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob starts to exaggerate.
It Came From Outer Space
It Came From Outer Space was composed by Ilona Sekacz.
- Sandy's Rocket - SpongeBob and Patrick think Squidward is an alien.
- Squilliam Returns - "I can't do it. I can't do it, Squidward."
It's Showtime was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Clash of Triton - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"; "Hold on to your hats and glasses, people!"
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c)
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c) is a traditional English Christmas carol.
- Snowball Effect - Squidward now takes joy in taking part in a snowball fight. ("I've never felt so alive.")
Italian Summer was composed by Hendric Haydegg.
- Walking Small - "Excuse me, my metal detector broke. Can I use yours?"