This article is a list of associated production music used in the series and the episodes in which they are featured.
|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
I'll Never Fall in Love Again B
I'll Never Fall in Love Again B was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- Can You Spare a Dime? - Mr. Krabs reunites with his first dime.
Imminent 4 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Mermaid Man Begins - Reaction to overcooked popcorn
Imminent Action was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- No Nose Knows - The stinkball is shown.
- Truth or Square - Robin Williams makes a phone call in the Mens bathroom.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - Krabs tries to explain.
- The Masterpiece - "Of course. Mr. Sea Chicken."
- Frozen Face-Off - Karen reveales the race was devised by Plankton.
- Increase was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
- Pressure - Mr. Krabs gives Spongebob a glass of water.
- Pressure - Sandy sees two seagulls attacking her friends.
Inferno was composed by Fredric Bayco. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Fredric Bayco, and another composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
Fredric Bayco Version
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob battles a pirate using his spatula.
- Wigstruck - Unknown Scene.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Tornado scene.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - Patrick chases SpongeBob with a booger.
In Ancient Times (a)
In Ancient Times (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Buried in Time - Squidward imagines the future.
In House Jazz B was composed by Laszlo Beckner.
- Culture Shock - The second part of Squidward's dance.
In Loving Memory (b)
In Loving Memory (b) was composed by Len Rawle.
- Clams - Mr. Krabs crying
In the Cradle
In the Cradle was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
In the Cradle (a)
- Bubble Buddy
- Prehibernation Week
- Christmas Who?
- Squid on Strike
- SpongeGuard on Duty
- Mermaidman And Barnacleboy IV
- Snowball Effect
- Party Pooper Pants
- Mid-Life Crustacean
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
- Chimps Ahoy
- Wishing You Well
- Stanley S. SquarePants
- Truth or Square
- The Clash of Triton
- Tentacle Vision
- Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy
- Perfect Chemistry
- The Way Of The Sponge
- Squirrel Record
In the Cradle (b)
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - SpongeBob shows Patrick a comic book about the Flying Dutchman.
In the Crypt
In the Crypt was composed by Dave Hewson. It is another cue that is commonly reserved for The Flying Dutchman.
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||'Squidward's ghost' tells SpongeBob and Patrick to cater to his every whim; "What's this! Napping on the job?"|
|013||Scaredy Pants||"I'm going to steal your soul."|
|033||Shanghaied||"This ship belongs to The Red Baron."|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"Eugene Krabs, your time has come."; "Well, a deal's a deal."|
|088||Money Talks||Mr. Krabs signs the contract with the Flying Dutchman.|
In the Taverna
In the Taverna was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune talks about the characteristics of a perfect fry cook.
In Vogue was composed by Syd Dale.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton calls Mrs. Krabs and asks her to dinner.
International Intrigue was composed by Joe Sherman.
- The Inside Job - Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's eardrum.
- Greasy Buffoons - The Health Inspector arrives.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "It's time to active Plan Zed-Dash-Niner-Niner."
International Law was composed by Peter Yorke.
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton gets arrested.|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Mr. Krabs throws a temper-tantrum.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||"Stop the madness!!"|
|135||The Bad Guy Club for Villains||"So you thought you were gonna get away with it, weren't you?"|
|136||A Day Without Tears||The story about a snail getting stuck in a tree.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The cop finds a diamond; Orin J. Rumpy gets unmasked.|
Into the Wilderness
Into the Wilderness was composed by Clive Richardson.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Plays during the movie.
Incincible Armada was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob chases Mr. Krabs' wallet.
- Dunces and Dragons - The jellyfish dragon continues to attack the intruders.
The Irish Patriot
The Irish Patriot was composed by Sam Spence based on a traditional Irish melody.
- Squid on Strike - "We are workers united!"
Iron and Steel Fanfare
Iron and Steel Fanfare was composed by John Epping.
- The Fry Cook Games - "Are you ready to do or die, Krabs?"
Island of Romance
Island of Romance was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- New Digs - Squidward is overjoyed
It Came From Outer Space
It Came From Outer Space was composed by Ilona Sekacz.
- Sandy's Rocket - SpongeBob and Patrick think Squidward is an alien.
- Squilliam Returns - "I can't do it. I can't do it, Squidward."
It's Showtime was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Clash of Triton - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"
I Saw Three Ships
I Saw Three Ships is a traditional English Christmas carol.
- Snowball Effect - Squidward now takes joy in taking part in a snowball fight. ("I've never felt so alive.")
Italian Summer was composed by Hendric Haydegg.
- Walking Small - "Excuse me, my metal detector broke. Can I use yours?"