|List of associated production music contents|
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
Gala (a) was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - Live-action football field.
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "They seem to like it when I put these patties on the grill."
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The small crowd applauds after the show.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Get me a lead story that'll sell!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick win the match.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains the new club.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick read the billboards of the toy store.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob decorates the Krusty Krab.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward shows his moves.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny arrives at Bikini Bottom.
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn. It is known outside of SpongeBob as the music in the Fox show that extensively uses the APM Music Library, Family Guy.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - A muscular SpongeBob is seen riding a seahorse.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey. It also appeared in the "Full House" episode, "I've Got A Secret", When a man asks Joey, Jesse, and Danny to meet him outside by an alley as well as the episode "Three's A Crowd" as the main soundtrack for the drive-in movie.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me a secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab arrives at the Krusty Krab/Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune is first seen.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick are in the Atlantis hallway.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - The Vikings come to the Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune and his family arrive at the Krusty Krab.
Gator was composed by Steve Belfer. It is most commonly used as a theme for Patrick, but is also quite frequently used for SpongeBob, as well as Squidward. There are three versions.
Gator Pup was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick eats hash browns.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'."
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - The beginning.
Get 'em Off! (a)
Get 'em Off! (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Handsome!"; "Wait a second... that nurse was right!"
Ghastly Ghouls was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "You couldn't frighten me in a million eternities, kid."
Ghost Child (a)
Ghost Child (a) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob nervously doing dishes.
The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
The Ghostly Graveyard (b) was composed by Roger Dexter.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Opening; Dorsal Dan pulls up.
Ghostly Presence was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "That gold probably has ghost germs all over it."
Ghostly Scoundrel was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick looks in captain's mouth; "His hair is very authentic, too."; captain checks his calendar; "Can we run screaming in horror from your ship, now?"; "Those weren't your souls."; "Not so fast!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - A sandwich made of driftwood; a ghost throws a tree stump through the window.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "How could anyone confuse scary with funny?"
Ghouls of the Briny Deep
Ghouls of the Briny Deep was composed by Luke Brookshier, Eban Schletter. This music serves as the background music of the song "We're the Ghouls of the Briny Deep.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Other ghosts emerge from the floor/SpongeBob sees more ghosts; Ending.
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Girl I Left Behind Me
The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You Got was written and composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, and Brian Wade.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair (a)
Glamorous Affair (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamour Foxtrot was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "So romantic!"
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
The Glimmering 38 cues were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glimmering 38 D#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - A beautiful landscape is shown.
Glimmering 38 F#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "Whoa, where are we?"
Glissandos were composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "A PRO- A PROMO- A PROMOTION?"
- . "Chocolate With Nuts" - "I love you."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "I'll be one step closer to my driver's license!"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "The Krusty Krab is the most perfect place in the universe."
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "And all it took was the love of a beautiful woman."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "Oh, yeah..."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Just look at it, Patrick."
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - "Ah, who needs that rust bucket anyhow?"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Patrick, the clam had a baby!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I'm rich, boy-o. Rich."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob becomes a harmless doodle once more.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - The statue sheds a tear.
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick's stomach growls.
Glissando Up was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog hits Patar.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "...half past invisible."
The Glorious Fins were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glorious Fin 08 C Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "That stinks too!"
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob his license.
Glorious Fin 08 F#Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "I know now what I must do!"
Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Yahoo!"
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "But I must press onward."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "One patty, the right way!"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob overjoyed.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Frostymug explains his purpose; "This, Cadet SquarePants, is your scooper."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot appears behind the "algae on a rock" pet.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - The skunk is removed from the Krusty Krab.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Maybe one day, Man Ray will reform and join the Junior Crime Breakers."
Goblin Ballet was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Face drawn on Patrick's hand.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
Good Bye Samba (a)
Good Bye Samba (a) was composed by Ben Nabor.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Go Hawaii Slide
Go Hawaii Slide was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Ending.
Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob and Pearl try to come up with a new name for the Krusty Krab.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff turns on the radio.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - The talent agent invites SpongeBob to a dance audition.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick go personal grooming.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Montage of Krabs' success.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Gracious Mood for Clarinet
Gracious Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward playing clarinet.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward playing clarinet well because of SpongeBob.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
Grand Orchestral Fanfare was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; "Who's a big yellow cube with holes?"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob lifts weights.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Cause I'm ready!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Pretty Patties is the best idea ever!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob begins to play paddleball.
Grand Pastures were composed by Harry Bluestone. There are two versions.
Grand Pastures [#28]
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton at the movies.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs proposes to Cashina.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Fish fall in love.
Grand Pastures [#33]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfishing at Jellyfish Fields.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "What a beautiful day it is outside!"
Grass Skirts Blowing
Grass Skirts Blowing was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hilo March."
Grass Skirt Chase
Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs searches for Smitty Werben Man Jensen's grave.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob and Patrick get paint all over Mr. Krabs' first dollar.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick searches for SpongeBob.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick realizes that everybody hates him now that he's king.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Light shows up in Squidward's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob sees the fungus on the wall, scoops it up, and tries to throw it away, but it sticks.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward tries to get SpongeBob.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff drives SpongeBob to the abandoned road.
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
Great Moments was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob is allowed into the Salty Spittoon.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob and Patrick reunite from prison.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You okay, boy?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Spot, I'm sorry!"
Great Moments 30
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man reunites with Barnacle Boy.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton reunites with Spot.
The Great Western Jig
The Great Western Jig was composed by Douglas Pincock.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob playing bagpipes.
The Great White
The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
Groovy Baby has two versions, one by Ib Glindemann, and one by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
(Ib Glindemann version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's commercial of Frozen Krabby Patties.
(Harold Geller and Desmond Champ version)
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Yeah, walk outside and check out this awesome moon."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams dancing.
Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton talking on megaphone.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Search party.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob struggling to open the ketchup bottle.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Hey, you guys must be lost."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob imagines Blackjack as a giant; SpongeBob imagines Blackjack using him as dental floss.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Man Ray doing laundry.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Taco restaurant.
Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different versions.
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Title card; SpongeBob first confronts Bubble Bass; "It's time."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob prepares a Krabby Patty for Gene Scallop.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who said that?!"; "All right, kid, I'm gonna make it simple for you."; "Plankton's taken everything!"
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "Ain't nobody gonna mess with me now!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."
Gunfighters and Lawmen
Gunfighters and Lawmen was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who are you, anyway?"
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Customers ordering food on treadmill.
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.