Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|List of associated production music contents|
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
|047||As Seen on TV||"They seem to like it when I put these patties on the grill."|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||The small crowd applauds after the show.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||"Get me a lead story that'll sell!"|
|113||Krusty Krushers||SpongeBob and Patrick win the match.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||SpongeBob explains the new club.|
|120||Toy Store of Doom||SpongeBob and Patrick read the billboards of the toy store.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||SpongeBob decorates the Krusty Krab.|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||Squidward shows his moves.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||Kenny arrives at Bikini Bottom.|
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn. It is known outside of SpongeBob as the music in the Fox show that extensively uses the APM Music Library, Family Guy.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - A muscular SpongeBob is seen riding a seahorse.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey. It also appeared in the "Full House" episode, "I've Got A Secret", When a man asks Joey, Jesse, and Danny to meet him outside by an alley. An the episode "Three's A Crowd" as the main soundtrack for the drive-in movie.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - The Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune is first seen.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick are in the Atlantis hallway.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - The Vikings come to the Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune and his family arrive at the Krusty Krab.
Gator was composed by Steve Belfer. It is most commonly used as a theme for Patrick, but also quite frequently used for SpongeBob, as well as Squidward.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick fake and mean bubble messages.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I do have an antenna under my hat!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob checks the vehicle inspection.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob imitates a jellyfish.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - SpongeBob pretends to be Squidward and talks to the real estate agent; "What kind of fool do you take me for?"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Okay, I get it."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick toss a shell back and forth; SpongeBob and Patrick put Squidward to rest.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "SpongeBob! What are you doing here!?" "You can't win that award if you don't get up for work!" (SpongeBob smashes the clock and he and Squidward argue about the award.)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The ending.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward attempts to give Gary the snail plasma.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is disguised as Patrick's house which fails.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick tries to guess what his present is; SpongeBob and the other fish try to get Patrick to turn around.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Um, excuse me, sir, you're sitting on my body, which is also my face..."
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Montage of Squidward's various ways to apologize to SpongeBob.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob attacks the retired Atomic Flounder.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob sees Patrick dressed up just like him.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob introduces Bubble Buddy to Squidward.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "Mr. Krabs, are you okay?"
- 25a. "Wormy" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick warning the town about the "monster".
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Keep 'em comin', Granny!"
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "I don't know, what do you wanna do today?!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob and Patrick are disguised as rocks.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "I feel safer already. What's next?"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - The ending.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The next day, when SpongeBob is still laughing; The ending.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about games.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to keep Gary off his property.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick eats part of the wig.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick tries to eat the crown.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob warns Patrick about the biker gang.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Patrick, I'm the Scary Mustache Guy!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick is shown jellyfishing; SpongeBob gives Patrick his old net; Patrick uses SpongeBob's new net.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick rolls Gummy to SpongeBob's house.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Your burgers are even worse than Stinky's!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick sees his alarm clock ringing.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Patrick looks through a straw.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "One more time!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob shows Plankton the new window.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab with an "Employee of the Month" cake.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The trophy gets awarded to Patrick.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Back at home, SpongeBob is ready to hear Patrick's song.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to take the donut.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick mops the bathroom; Patrick eats the hand soap.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob flashbacks about Patrick doing unsanitary things.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, I knew I'd find you, buddy!"
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Patrick in Jellyfish Fields.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Heh, heh... fishy go bye-bye."; "Boring!"
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Patrick returns SpongeBob's brain.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates Patrick.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob squirts different parts of Squidward's body.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Patrick emerges from the water.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob rides a unicycle.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick are blindfolded.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Patrick pretends to shuffleboard.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "You finally made it."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "I can assure you that was not cool."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick and Raarg play coral ring toss.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob blows bubbles.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - The opening, SpongeBob and Patrick run back and forth to their houses, annoying Squidward.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "PRETZEL PALS!!!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Buddy Toss."
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob and Patrick do arts and crafts.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Squidward yells at Patrick.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob asks Patrick to take care of Gary.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Sandy's house.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick chain themselves to the gates; The ending.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob appears as a jailguard.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Good thing I keep a spare set of hands."; Patrick patting the Giant Goo and making SpongeGlob and talk.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - SpongeBob playing with the jump rope.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - SpongeBob plays with the toy train.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Patrick disguises himself as a snail.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - A scythe salesman is revealed.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Sandy sees citizens acting like idiots; Krabs throwing money around.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob tries to open Patrick's head; "It's just me, Patrick."; Propeller attached to SpongeBob's brain; SpongeBob and Patrick playing with their brains near the jewelry store.
Gator Pup was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick eats hashbrowns.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'."
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - The beginning.
Ghost Child is a small series of cues composed by Dave Hewson.
Ghost Child (a)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob gets spooked while washing dishes.
Ghostly Scoundrel was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick looks in captain's mouth; "His hair is very authentic, too."; captain checks his calendar; "Can we run screaming in horror from your ship, now?"; "Those weren't your souls."; "Not so fast!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - A sandwich made of driftwood; A ghost throws a tree stump through the window.
Ghouls of the Briny Deep
Ghouls of the Briny Deep are composed by Luke Brookshier, Eban Schletter. This music serves as the background music of the song "We're the Ghouls of the Briny Deep.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - other ghosts emerge from the floor; ending.
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- Two Thumbs Down - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Girl I Left Behind Me
The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
|033||Shanghaied||Montage of the Flying Dutchman scaring people and SpongeBob and Patrick moving the ship through the rocks.|
|040||Squid on Strike||"Countin' me money... Money's sweeter than honey..."|
|051||Party Pooper Pants||"Go on, start jumpin', or yer gonna be dealin' with the business end of me sword!"|
|053||Clams||The fishing trip; The ending.|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||Mr. Krabs laughs at Plankton; The ending.|
|064||Skill Crane||A skill crane gets delivered to the Krusty Krab.|
|078||Best Frenemies||Title card|
|088||Money Talks||Shot of the I.O.U. 1 Soul letter.|
|091||Le Big Switch||"We don't need those losers anymore."|
|173||Squiditis||Mr. Krabs checks to see if Squidward is truly sick.|
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You Got was written and composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero and Brian Wade.
- Jellyfish Hunter - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair (a)
Glamorous Affair (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- F.U.N. - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- Patty Hype - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- Truth or Square - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
Glimmering 38 F#Min / D#Min
Glimmering 38 F#Min / D#Min was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- Mermaid Man Begins - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- Mutiny on the Krusty - "Whoa, where are we?"
Glissandos were composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill.
- Procrastination - "I'll be one step closer to my driver's license!"
- Nasty Patty - "The Krusty Krab is the most perfect place in the universe."
- Enemy In-Law - "And all it took was the love of a beautiful women."
- Procrastination - "Oh, yeah..."
- Atlantis SquarePantis - "Just look at it, Patrick."
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "Ah, who needs that rust bucket anyhow?"
- Porous Pockets - "Patrick, the clam had a baby!"
- Frankendoodle - DoodleBob becomes a harmless doodle once more.
- Artist Unknown - The statue sheds a tear.
Glissando Up was composed by Eric Allen.
- Ugh - Squog hits Patar.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- Pranks a Lot - "...half past invisible."
Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
|037||Procrastination||"But I must press onward."|
|082||The Original Fry Cook||"One patty, the right way!"|
|119||Gullible Pants||SpongeBob overjoyed.|
|181||License to Milkshake||Frostymug explains his purpose; "This, Cadet SquarePants, is your scooper."|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Spot appears behind the "algae on a rock" pet.|
|203||Pineapple Invasion||The skunk is removed from the Krusty Krab.|
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
Good Bye Samba (a)
Good Bye Samba (a) was composed by Ben Nabor.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, Goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. As the title suggests, it is known as the background music to the movie "Paranormal Activity 4".
|070||Chimps Ahoy||The chimps arrive at the treedome.|
|071||Karate Island||"There's something rotten in the Alamo."|
|072||All That Glitters||"No touchy-touchy the Le Spatula."|
|Wishing You Well||Sandy, Plankton, Mrs. Puff, and Patrick make wishes; "Having fun down there, SpongeBob?"|
|074||Wigstruck||Sandy comes over to SpongeBob's house.|
|076||Hocus Pocus||SpongeBob and Patrick discover that Mr. Magic is a fake.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"I know just what you should do."|
|Best Frenemies||"Aha! I knew you were behind this!"|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||Patrick goes to SpongeBob's house the next morning; "What are you doing?"|
|080||Best Day Ever||SpongeBob enters the treedome; "I can't right now, SpongeBob!"|
|The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob and Patrick exchange gifts; The robot gives Patrick a massage.|
|082||Night Light||"SpongeBob's having a party?"|
|083||Rise and Shine||"Oh...The food is in the can!"|
|Waiting||Patrick accidently eats SpongeBob's birthday cake.|
|Fungus Among Us||Patrick notices green fungus on SpongeBob's head.|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||Squidward tries to talk to Whatzit Tooya.|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||"Unlike you, he's a good businessman."|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton tries to paint the Chum Bucket.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"Dancing isn't supposed to be fun."|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||Squidward tries to flip a spatula; Squidward walks into Mr. Krabs' office.|
|Sing a Song of Patrick||"I wish not to be disturbed, SpongeBob."|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||At the Chum Bucket.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||Squidward scolds SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|093||Pat No Pay||SpongeBob says that Patrick has "Krabby Patty Withdrawal."|
|094||Blackened Sponge||SpongeBob wakes up.|
|Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||"Ooh, this is to easy!"; Ending.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||SpongeBob talks to the warden for the first time; The camp counselor talks to the warden.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||SpongeBob notices the submarine sticking out from under the ground.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Mr. Krabs yells at Squidward.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||SpongeBob and Stanley go to Patrick's house.|
|101||Krabby Road||"That was a delightful song you were singing."|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||SpongeBob does tests on Patrick while Squidward is trying to write.|
|104||Not Normal||Squidward sees SpongeBob's new house.|
|Gone||SpongeBob searches for Gary.|
|106||A Life in a Day||SpongeBob arranges his socks.|
|107||No Nose Knows||Patrick plugs SpongeBob's pores.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||SpongeBob disguises himself as Karen.|
|110||Grooming Gary||Patrick appears in SpongeBob's house.|
|112||Porous Pockets||The apprasial worker approaches SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|113||The Card||Patrick buys the last pack of cards; SpongeBob fastens the card to Patrick's hand.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Squidward hears a knock at the door.|
|116||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||"I mean, do these pants look square to you?"|
|117||Professor Squidward||SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's class; "You want to know what happened?"|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary||"There's only one thing to do."|
|123-124||Truth or Square||"Everybody quiet!"; SpongeBob remembers the day he and Sandy got married.|
|128||Growth Spout||"That's strange..."; Pearl eats the whole refrigerator; "I searched the entire house."|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||SpongeBob tells Sandy to wash before slicing and dicing.|
|130||Model Sponge||"Whew! I am taller!"|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||"Stuck doing community service, eh?"; Squidward says he'll clean up Bikini Bottom in a day; Squidward pulls the ticket off his face.|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||"Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's shed; SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||SpongeBob and Patrick have a staring contest; SpongeBob packs his clothes.|
|141||The Main Drain||"Mr. Krabs sure has a lot of baggage about drain dealies..."|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||SpongeBob and Patrick play with an electric eel.|
|147||Hide and Then What Happens?||SpongeBob puts socks on his hands.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||"I think your sister's temper is getting a little out of control."|
|156||Frozen Face Off||Everyone gathers at the campfire; "Hey, how about a campfire song?"|
|163||Plankton's Good Eye||Plankton sees SpongeBob on a picnic.|
|183||Squid Defense||Squidward is seen around town.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||"Say, Sandy. You're kinda like a cat, aren't you?"|
Go Hawaii Slide
Go Hawaii Slide was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln.
- The Other Patty - Ending.
Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
- Bossy Boots - SpongeBob and Pearl try to come up with a new name for the Krusty Krab.
- No Free Rides - Mrs. Puff turns on the radio.
- I ♥ Dancing - The talent agent invites SpongeBob to a dance audition.
- Squidward's School for Grown Ups - Squidward and Patrick go personal grooming.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Title card.
- Ghoul Fools - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
Grand Orchestral Finale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; "Who's a big yellow cube with holes?"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob lifts weights.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Cause I'm ready!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Pretty Patties is the best idea ever!"
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs lifts up the curtain and shows Krabby Land to the kids.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob begins to play paddleball.
Grand Pastures were composed by Harry Bluestone. There are two versions.
Grand Pastures [#28]
- Fiasco! - Plankton at the movies.
- Married to Money - Krabs proposes to Cashina.
- Lame and Fortune - Fish fall in love.
Grand Pastures [#33]
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfishing at Jellyfish Fields.
- Squiditis - "What a beautiful day it is outside!"
Grass Skirts Blowing
Grass Skirts Blowing was composed by Jan Rap. It is also known as "Hilo March."
- 3b. "Plankton!" - The ending.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - "Wow, Patrick! You saved me!"; The ending.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - The ending.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob follows the jellyfish wherever they're going.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Title card.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob takes Plankton to Jellyfish Fields.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick play their game.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Ooooh, I'm the Flying Dutchman!"; "Roar, roar! I'm the Flying Dutchman!"
- 14a. "SB-129" - The ending.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob calls Sandy to go to the doctor.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Title card; Squidward finally gets the paper from SpongeBob.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo!"
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - Title card.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick happily walk home, after Patrick removes the lid from the jar.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Title card.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - The ending.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Title card; The ending.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - The ending.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The ending.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - The ending.
Grass Skirt Chase
Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Transition to SpongeBob and Sandy getting ice cream.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Squidward goes after the jellyfish.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Get back here, SpongeBob, give me that pizza!"
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob itches the sea urchins off him.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward set traps on each other as they try to get to the Krusty Krab first.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward feeds Gary very quickly.
- 15b. "Suds" - Sandy tries to take SpongeBob to the doctor.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob goes after his balloon.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob trips over his shoelaces and shoots Krabby Patties into Squidward's mouth.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - "That sounds like me money dropping!"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Squidward runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - SpongeBob walks out of the hospital, trying to avoid getting his butt hurt again.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The angry mob chases SpongeBob off a cliff.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Sandy takes a rocket trip back to Texas when she sees that SpongeBob and Patrick "disappeared."
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs' shell falls on SpongeBob's head.
- . "The Endless Summer" - Ending.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - The Krabby O'Monday's gets flooded.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob runs away from Bikini Bottom.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob steps on the gas hard.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Mr. Krabs throws SpongeBob's spatula in the wild for SpongeBob to catch.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob races to the mailbox to mail his check for the Magic Kit.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "This is rubbing my license in your face!"
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide in the kelp which gets mowed.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - A truck drives by, which gives Sandy an idea.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward grabs What Zit Tooya's wallet.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Plankton and the patty get shot around by the hockey players.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick gets shocked with the electric fence.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Squidward gets a Cramp.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy fight over the flea collar.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - The ending.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - The ending.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob runs to Uncle Captain Blue's house.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob shows how he really got his black eyes.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob gets tackled by Mermaid Man.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Patrick runs to see SpongeBob before he goes to camp.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "This isn't a bed!"
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Patrick pretends to be his great, great, great-uncle Patrick Revere.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the steering wheel.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob cleans Patrick's toenails; "Minty fresh!"
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Someone takes Squidward's clarinet.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Squidward calls the moving truck.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's vacuum cleaner goes out of control.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Squidward goes to practice.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton gets chased by the sea lion.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward kisses the builders outside.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob explains how he got the splinter.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "Would you like some more?"
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Patrick puts caramel on SpongeBob.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward chases SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob goes after Squidward.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - "I'm almost late for choir practice!"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward slips on the rash cream several times.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob breaks the shells.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob accidentally locks everyone in the freezer.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward runs downstairs to get food and SpongeBob chases him.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton escapes the cavern.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob runs to go tell Squidward that he is on TV.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob accidentally releases all the money in the register.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Gary grabs everything he needs to watch TV.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward gives SpongeBob and Patrick the lawn mower, and SpongeBob and Patrick play with it.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff runs away from SpongeBob.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - They all sucked up to the vacuum to Bikini Bottom.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Squidward's pipes break.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after the train.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Patrick runs into the Glove World Power Plant.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob starts driving with Tony Jr.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary attacks Patrick.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - SpongeBob screams.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - SpongeBob trips on a mop and sends fried Squidward flying through the Krusty Krab.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob pops the hot air balloon.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - The mustard flakes burn SpongeBob's eyes.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob gets the jitters and walks away from Patrick's rock.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - The boats crash out of the highway and lands in front of The Krusty Krab.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Krabs drives Mrs. Puff's Bus to the Krusty Krab.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward hits his head on the mailbox.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob drives recklessly at the driving course.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Restaurant owners fighting over SpongeBob.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob looking for a dime.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - SpongeBob crashes boat to Patrick's rock.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Squidward runs to Plankton's picnic.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - GuardBob starts jumping around because of cotton candy.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Squidward flushing things down the toilet.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob attempting to remove his pants.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - The ending.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Squidward wreaking havoc at the Krusty Krab; the ending.
- 199a. "Sold!" - "I'll be right back."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - People posting insulting notes to the board.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Patrick reveals to be SpongeBob's pen pal.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob looks for Squidward.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick runs away from SpongeBob.
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
|046||One Krabs Trash||Mr. Krabs searches for Smitty Werben Man Jensen's grave.|
|050||Wet Painters||SpongeBob and Patrick get paint all over Mr. Krabs' first dollar.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Patrick searches for SpongeBob.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||Patrick realizes that everybody hates him now that he's king.|
|082||Night Light||Light shows up in Squidward's house.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob sees the fungus on the wall, scoops it up, and tries to throw it away, but it sticks.|
|133||Squidward in Clarinetland||Squidward tries to get SpongeBob.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff drives SpongeBob to the abandoned road.|
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
Great Moments was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|048||No Weenies Allowed||SpongeBob is allowed into the Salty Spittoon.|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||Mermaid Man reunites with Barnacle Boy.|
|077||Driven to Tears||SpongeBob and Patrick reunite out of the prison|
|119||Gullible Pants||"You okay, boy?"|
|186||Plankton's Pet||"Spot, I'm sorry"; Plankton reunites with Spot.|
The Great White
The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "The carnival is back in town!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - The queen jellyfish appears.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - The Sea Captain is seen scraping his hook against the window against the Krusty Krab.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton get trapped underground.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk through the destroyed Bikini Bottom.
- . "Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Sea Captain talks about Bikini Bottom Triangle; SpongeBob and Squidward are in the Bikini Bottom Triangle.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs tip toe; Eel wakes up.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - Squidward dressed as fisherman.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Opening credits.
The Great White (g)
The Great White (h)
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick gulp.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton yells at the beach goers with his megaphone.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy comes into the Krusty Krab and sets up a search party to find SpongeBob.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob struggling to open the ketchup bottle.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Hey, you guys must be lost."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob imagines Blackjack as a giant; SpongeBob imagines Blackjack using him as dental floss.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- Shuffleboarding - Man Ray is doing laundry.
- Shellback Shenanigans - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- Perfect Chemistry - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - Taco restaurant.
Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different versions.
Guerilla Warfare [#21]
Guerilla Warfare [#22]
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Krabs overworks employees?!"
- Komputer Overload - Plankton demands the Krabby Patty formula; Plankton goes back inside the machine.
- One Coarse Meal - Plankton smells the blubber.
- Move It or Lose It - Plankton's petition signatures are complete.
- Pull Up a Barrel - Ship heads into pirate territory.
Guerilla Warfare [#24]
- Pull Up a Barrel - Scarfish enters.
Guerilla Warfare [#27]
- Pull Up a Barrel - Flaming cherries jubilee.
Guerilla Warfare [#29]
- Pull Up a Barrel - Scarfish orders Krabs to cook terrible food.
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- Sun Bleached - HIp Young Old Folk: "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Title card; SpongeBob first confronts Bubble Bass; "It's time."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob prepares a Krabby Patty for Gene Scallop.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who said that?!"; "All right, kid, I'm gonna make it simple for you."; "Plankton's taken everything!"
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "Ain't nobody gonna mess with me now!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- Patrick-Man! - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.