Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|List of associated production music contents|
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was performed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here."
Facing the Challenge
Facing the Challenge was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Hang on there, laddie, I'm a-coming!"
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Only blow the signal when there's trouble."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs. As long as these pants are square and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let you down!!"
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob visualizes his concept.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - A mascot SpongeBob is shown being a lifeguard.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "We can do this! At the count of 3, we flip! Ready...1...2....3!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "I won't let this one slip through my fingers!"
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
Fairies (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick follow the brown tile road to Mr. Magic's lair.
- "Lessons Learned - SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time; "I am so proud of him."
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary eating fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs' comic book collection.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Family Tales (h)
Family Tales (h) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick send the pencil back to the surface world.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune congratulates Triton for learning to use his god powers.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob & Squidward ride in the balloon.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy tells SpongeBob about the book of records.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Treaty.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "Patrick SquarePants!"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward's Krabby Patty is shown.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - SpongeBob comes out of the customer's hat and says his name.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - The word "EXPOSITION!" pops up above SpongeBob's head.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "...my new idiot friend!"
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "...Your Driver License."
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - The toy is shown.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Dramatic!"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "IT'S FREE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - A jar with seeds is shown.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "Here's the food!!"
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "...will officially be named after this restaurant!"
This one is composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "Can do, Sandy!"
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "SpongeBob, I request a drink!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton finish their Krabby Patty.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "Patrick Star, musical genius!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - LRH shows SpongeBob and Patrick the real oldest living bubble.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - "Sponge Gloss!"
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck's statue is revealed to him.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - "Mmm! Now that's a sandwich!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy finishes working on her robot.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Mr. Krabs hires Stanley.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "My perfect dream body."
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "I can now taste the sweet lamination of a fresh boating license."; SpongeBob gets his license.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "It's perfection!"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Mr. Krabs announces that they are all going to the beach.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Million...dollars...cash...prize?!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "You're my 100th customer!"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Mr. Krabs gives Patrick a hat.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get some Krabby Patties!"
- . "SpongeGod" - Fanfare.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Larry Lobster!"
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - SpongeBob shoots up into the sky and explodes.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob finds the key.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - The statue is revealed.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Mr. Krabs announces that they are putting in a drive-thru.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "I've done it!"; Patrick puts googly eyes on a Krabby Patty.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The customer likes the Krabby Patties.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary sees a red ball.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "One perfect patty on a pristine plate!"
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "There it is! The Krusty Krab!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "I'm an introvert!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "I actually work there!"
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "My knight in shining exoskeleton!"
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Mr. Krabs is overjoyed.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "And I brought plenty of free samples!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "Time to make Pen Pal's wish come true!"
Fantasy Caper 2
Fantasy Caper 2 was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Jack Belasco.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Fantasy Princess [#48]
- InSPONGEiac - "Sir Cecil the Sea Sleep King?"
Fantasy Princess [#50]
- No Nose Knows - "Pastries? I never knew they smelled so good!"
- Pet or Pests - "Oh, little wormies, I'm so glad you're safe."
Fantasy Princess [#51]
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - SpongeBob tells Squidward to close his eyes.
Fantasy Princess [#52]
- Single Cell Anniversary - "It has something to do with you asking a certain someone..."
- Two Thumbs Down - "That thumbs up really touched my heart."
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phillip Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. It can be heard in The Adventures of Pete and Pete, like a lot of other stock musics used during that show. Although it is the same composition, different versions of it were used.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "I can't believe this!"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs explains how he molted.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Plankton explains to Mr. Krabs how he's wasted so much time chasing after him, and found something that makes him happy.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick decides to leave Bikini Bottom.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs, Patrick and Sandy cry about SpongeBob.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick tells SpongeBob not to tell Mr. Krabs.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "Nobody does!"
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob leaves Gary.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Don't give up, SpongeBob!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "Wait! Patrick, Stop! What about all our plans!"
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick fight in Squidward's bathroom./"My friend and my ex best friend and, RUBBER BATH TOYS!!!"
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward imagines what Mr. Krabs said to him earlier at work.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - "What kind of monsters are we? That poor creature came to us in his hour of need, and we failed him. Squidward's always been there for us when it was convenient for him."
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "I tried, Mr. Plankton. I really did."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Oh, the pain! I can't feel my arms and legs, I think they're broken! I'll have to sue for my pain and suffering!"
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "There's no easy way to say this. SpongeBob, if I were you, I would give serious consideration to start thinking about a replacement spatula."
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Maybe you can take my job and maybe you can take my place on the 'Employee of the Month Wall of Fame' but nobody, AND I MEAN NOOO-BODY, pogo-dances with that guy BUT ME!! Now, do yourself a big fat favor and GET OUT, BUB!!"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Please Squidward! Let me be in your show! I'll do anything, ANYTHING!"
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Oh no! Mr. Krabs told me all about you. You are a liar. A deceiver. I'll never fall for your tricks again. Never!"
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - "I don't know what to do, SpongeBob. You gotta help me!"
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "No Mr. Krabs! Please, don't make me give up Mystery! I know you think she's just a horse, but she's more than that, I tell you. She listens to me. She understands everything I say and I understand her! She's my best friend!"
- 53b. "Clams" - "I trusted you and you gave me this! I can't believe me old crew would betray me like this!" (he starts crying)
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick notices that SpongeBob is on the floor.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "I don't believe this!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Am I a fraud?"
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick start crying because of the toy store not being here.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob sees that Patrick fainted.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "Is one little storm all it takes to turn us into complete animals?"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Please! I'll be ruined!"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "SpongeBob, I'm sorry! I had no other choice!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "PATRICK! OH NO! NOT MY BEST FRIEND TOO!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Squidward, forgive me. I let the glamour of the stage distract me from my true calling, making sure that every Krabby Patty I prepare is the best it can be."
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "I'm grateful for the life I'm living."
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "I'll never forgive myself!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "Here! Take your dirty, rotten money!"
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs cries.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Flashback of SpongeBob leaving Gary.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot gets squished.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick cries.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Mr. Krabs cries.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "You used me FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT! That wasn't nice!"
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward tries to open the door of SpongeBob's house.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "Sandy, no! I can't let you! I'm not gonna let you get killed. If you find him, you'll get eaten for sure!"
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "How could you, Mr. Krabs?"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick cries about breaking his net.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Everyone listens to Mr. Krabs' story.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "No, Squidward! Don't go out in the dark!"
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "Mr. Crazyfish, please don't skin me alive!"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob persuades Patrick to teach him how to be weird again.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick they need to live like him.; "Where are you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Mutiny on the Krusty - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Festive Medley is a medley of traditional Christmas carols including "Good King Wenceslas," "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen," and "Deck the Halls" arranged by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The alarm goes off.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The worm attacks the snail gang.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The Krusty Krab is swept up into the rip current.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a)
Fight! Fight! Fight! (a) is a college fight song composed by the late Will Schaefer.
- The Great Snail Race - Title card; the (very, very long) run of Lightning Larry Luciano.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - This song serves as the background music of the song "Now That We're Men."
- Don't Look Now - When SpongeBob and Patrick beat up the Fisherman (Squidward).
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U was composed by Will Schaefer.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob and Patrick's "Best Friends" tattoo is shown.
- The Sewers of Bikini Bottom - Back at the stadium; Halftime.
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Bubble Buddy - The people at Goo Lagoon plan to attack the lifeguard; "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."
- Whelk Attack - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Played during the movie.
Film Fanfare (a)
Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|035||The Secret Box||Patrick jumps out of his rock with his secret box.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||Squidward celebrates completing his composition.|
|125||Chum Caverns||SpongeBob rescues Mr. Krabs and Plankton.|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||Squilliam shows Squidward the statue of himself.|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||SpongeBob jumps into the air and lands perfectly.|
|138||The Play's the Thing||"They'll recognize my genius!"|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Art critic pays Patrick.|
|202||Food Con Castaways||"And I hereby award the Golden Cornucopia to..."|
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Perfect Chemistry - "Ready!"; Test three.
- Plankton's Good Eye - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||SpongeBob sees Patrick.|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||The blacksmith strangles SpongeBob; The 'Dark Knight' challenges SpongeBob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"|
|088||Money Talks||Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.|
Final Summit (a)
Final Summit (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- Grooming Gary - "But no longer."; SpongeBob translates Gary's speech.
- Overbooked - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
- Shanghaied - "All right, who owns this crate?"
- Just One Bite - "There it is, unguarded." (deleted scene only)
- Idiot Box - Squidward sneaks into the box at night.
- One Krab's Trash - Mr. Krabs pretends to be a ghost.
- Wet Painters - "You both look like you got a dirty little secret."; "You dusted all my knickknacks!"; Floor molding.
- Shell of a Man - SpongeBob gives a speech as Mr. Krabs.
- The Lost Mattress - Squidward picks up the spoon.
- Good Neighbors - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Squidward.
- Ghost Host - The Flying Dutchman pets Gary.
Finger of Fear
Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||SpongeBob is put in a cage.|
|Frankendoodle||DoodleBob gets SpongeBob.|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||The people gasp as they notice that Mr. Krabs does not own a wet floor sign.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"Would anyone care for a bon-bon?"|
|078||Born to Be Wild||SpongeBob grabs everything to secure the Krusty Krab.|
|082||Night Light||SpongeBob sees a scary face in the freezer.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||Patchy notices Encino is gone.|
|093||BlackJack||SpongeBob packs his clothes ready to go.|
|108||Patty Caper||SpongeBob and Patrick suspect Squidward stole the Krabby Patty secret ingredient.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"May Day! May Day! I'm goin' down!!"|
|112||Porous Pockets||SpongeBob notices that all his money is gone.|
|129||The Inside Job||"If I'm gonna get the Krabby Patty recipe, I'm gonna have to go to command central!"|
|131||A Pal for Gary||SpongeBob puts Puffy Fluffy next to Gary.|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||SpongeBob & Patrick glare at each other.|
|141||The Main Drain||"Why would we do that?"|
The Fingers of Suspicion
The Fingers of Suspicion were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. This sounds similar to Danger Sign.
Finger of Suspicion 1
|036||Graveyard Shift||Squidward's Story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher Begins.|
Finger of Suspicion 2
|036||Graveyard Shift||Title card; Squidward's Story of the Hash Slinging Slasher Continues. (stops briefly when the guy asks for ketchup)|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..."|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||"It's all true! Patrick is going to eat me!"|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||The Flying Duchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts.|
Finger of Suspicion 3
|036||Graveyard Shift||"He slowly approaches the COUNTER!"|
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- Survival of the Idiots - Sandy looks over SpongeBob and Patrick covered in her fur.
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- The Play's the Thing - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Doing Time - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flight in Panic 1
Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. Coincidentally, in the first two episodes that the track was ever heard, the track is associated with Patrick and with SpongeBob running and hiding around.
- Hall Monitor - SpongeBob runs around and hides in various places, in a state of panic.
- Nature Pants - SpongeBob runs away from Patrick.
- Valentine's Day - Scallops siege Sandy's chocolate balloon.
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob asks everyone if they know how to tie shoes.
- Squid's Day Off - Mr Krabs gets his claw stuck.
- Wormy - SpongeBob and Patrick try to run to the door.
- Patty Hype - Mr. Krabs runs outside to the Pretty Patties stand.
- Life of Crime - SpongeBob and Patrick try to put the balloon back together.
- The Smoking Peanut - SpongeBob runs back to his house.
- Frankendoodle - DoodleBob sharpens the pencil.
- Procrastination - SpongeBob runs around his house screaming.
- Just One Bite - Squidward rushes to the Krusty Krab for more Krabby Patties.
- The Bully - SpongeBob runs away from Flats; SpongeBob gets chased by Flats; SpongeBob runs home.
- To Save a Squirrel - SpongeBob and Patrick run away from the monster.
- Food Con Castaways - Patrick, Krabs and Squidward find SpongeBob.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Ghoul Fools - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
Floating Fortress (a)
Floating Fortress (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Dunces and Dragons - King Krabs threatens the prisoners to the guillotine.
- Sand Castles in the Sand - SpongeBob destroys Patrick's army.
- Mermaid Pants - Krabs and Squidward in costume.
Flop and Go (a)
Flop and Go (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- I'm with Stupid - Title card; SpongeBob tries to show Patrick, Marty, and Janet that he is smart.
- Chocolate With Nuts - "Here we come!"
- Pranks a Lot - Title card.
- Funny Pants - "They're everywhere!"
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob rips up newspapers.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- Yours, Mine and Mine - SpongeBob plays with the Patty toy.
- New Fish in Town - Howard shows Squidward his mobile home.
- Patrick’s Staycation - "Welcome to Star Rock Inn."
- Pet Sitter Pat - Grandma serves SpongeBob desert.
- Mall Girl Pearl - Beatrice finishes his story.
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- Hocus Pocus - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- Whirly Brains - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner. It is best known outside of SpongeBob as the background music for the Whose Line Is It Anyway? game "Hey You Down There!"
- Survival of the Idiots - The video where Sandy explains "hibernation".
- Have You Seen This Snail? - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
Fooling Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "Everybody knows that grownups never play with kids."
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Sandy explains how to get rid of stage fright.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton escapes.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Squidward sunbathing.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Approximately 10 hours later...; "I think you hit it!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - "Experiment?"
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "Something's familiar about those ketchup swirls."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "That sounds like a great idea!"
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Man Ray restocking vending machines.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Opening; Patty suit lands on Plankton.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Giant barrel of raw chum.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward in cage.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "It sure was, SpongeBob."
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob sitting outside Patrick's rock.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - SpongeBob says that he's to busy to come to work.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing "Certified Public Accountant"/Patrick wants to make his own game.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "I'll take those, my good man."; Patrick wants SpongeBob to rub his feet; Ice cream starts to melt.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Sandy talks to Plankton.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick looking for Squidward.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps of Horror
Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
Footsteps of Horror (1)
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs steals the boots while SpongeBob is asleep.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward and SpongeBob watch each other.
- 15b. "Suds" - The camera shows the fridge still left open while SpongeBob is asleep.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - An animatronic Krabs enters the garbage room.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Look at all that warm, toasty fur..."
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Sandy rips a Yellow Pages Phone Book in half.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sneaks inside to Patrick's house and gets the secret box.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - SpongeBob mops the ceiling.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "It's too quiet..."
Footsteps of Horror (2)
This music could also be heard in A Christmas Story (1983) when Ralphie is attempting to crack the "Little Orphan Annie" secret code in their bathroom, in the Full House episode "Baby Love" as the main track for the film The Wolfman when D.J., Stephanie and Kimmy are watching, and in MTV's Beavis and Butt-head.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - Plankton imagines Bikini Bottom terrorised by a giant jellyfish; "What is this all about, Mr. Krabs?"
- 15b. "Suds" - Patrick explains to SpongeBob what the doctors office is like.
- 25a. "Wormy" - SpongeBob and Patrick's 1st attempt to capture Wormy who had just turned into a butterfly.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "I bet you miss Squidward, and the grill, and the crow's nest..."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob trips on his shoelaces.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward continues to hear noises.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "All right, boys! You know what I gotta do now!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob screams when Mr. Krabs shows him a batch of patties.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "I've got some deviled eggs." (only a second can briefly be heard.)
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - SpongeBob is seen covered in Kelp.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Where it's safe... and quiet... and dark."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward hisses at SpongeBob.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick's nose shrivels up.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Gary bites the judge.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Patrick winds up the robot.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob shakes nervously.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The Flying Dutchman turns into a torpedo.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob, and Patrick think the jellyfish are the fisherman; The suit stands up.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow was composed by Trevor Thornton.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - The town sings it to Plankton at the groundbreaking for the Shelly Superhighway.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - SpongeBob and Patrick discover the half of the golden amulet.
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- Sharks vs. Pods - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johhnson.
- Greasy Buffoons - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard.
Four Evil Men (c)
Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- Lame and Fortune - People reading Plankton's fortune cookies.
- Mermaid Pants - Mr. Krabs shows Squidward his Captain Tightwad costume.
The Four Horseman
The Four Hourseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring' was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- Boating Buddies - SpongeBob draws on the board.
Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Frankenstein's Niece (a)
- Wormy - SpongeBob and Patrick warn Squidward and Mr. Krabs about Wormy; "That's the monster?"; "It ate them! And there it goes!"
- Frankendoodle - DoodleBob runs away with the pencil; DoodleBob's arm crawls out; SpongeBob gets scared.
- Nasty Patty - "IT'S THE ZOMBIE!!!"
- One Krab's Trash - Mr. Krabs suddenly sees several zombies coming to get the hat.
- Enemy In-Law - The Chum Bot enters The Krusty Krab.
- Patrick SmartPants - Smart Patrick studies an amazing sub-species.
- SquidBob TentaclePants - Title card; Sandy sees SpongeBob and Squidward morphed together.
- Ghost Host - "Don't get too comfortable!"
- All That Glitters - Everyone becomes surprised about a 'Monster Patty' order.
- Friend or Foe - Patchy acts like a mad scientist; Plankton tries to reason with Mr. Krabs as he continues to explain his evil plan.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Plankton laughs evily as he sees the heroes hypnotized.
- Boating Buddies - The boat gets shrunk.
- Komputer Overload - Plankton's spicy chum melts on the floor.
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Plankton has activated his version of Sandy.
- The Inside Job - Plankton transforming into Patrick.
- Greasy Buffoons - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob the grease trap.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - The Flying Dutchman summons SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Perfect Chemistry - "We shall conquer the world!"; Plankton laughs evilly; Sandy laughs evilly.
- Oral Report - The customers act like zombies.
- Sanctuary! - "Sanctuary! Sanctuary!"
- Patrick! The Game - Patrick as mad scientist.
- Sandy's Nutmare - Sandy tries the growth pill on the 3rd sapling.
Frankenstein's Niece (d)
- Imitation Krabs - Robot Krabs vaporizes the garbage.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - SpongeBob's brain gets put in the robot.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - "ALASKAN BULL WORM!!!"; "BIG, SCARY, AND PINK!!!"
Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy was composed by George French.
- Truth or Square - Patchy arrives at Nickelodeon Studios.
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Plays when Plankton is disguised as a door-to-door cookie girlscout.
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - "Playgrooouuund..."
Fresh Twist ws composed by Eric Spencer.
- Sun Bleached - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (b)
Friendly Aliens (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- A Day Without Tears - The ending.
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - Squidward gets ready for work.
- Sold! - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- New Leaf - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
Frightmare was composed by Jane Antonia Cornish.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - An Atlantean bus appears.
- A Day Without Tears - Squidward finds out midnight is in 10 seconds.
- Ghoul Fools - "ME GOLD!!"
- Sandy's Vacation in Ruins - "Duck!"; SpongeBob breaks the sculpture.
From the Dead
From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
|088||Slimy Dancing||The woman calls 911.|
|089||Sing a Song of Patrick||An angry mob goes after SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton pops out of Mr. Krabs' mailbox; Plankton runs off with a Krabby Patty.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||SpongeBob and Patrick float away in the bubble.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Mr. Krabs falls into the grease fryer.|
|099||SpongeHenge||SpongeBob hides in a cave.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||Stanley accidentally rips Sandy's suit.|
|102||Penny Foolish||Mr. Krabs demolishes the 'Movie Palace'.|
|107||Giant Squidward||The angry mob chases 'Giant' Squidward.|
|No Nose Knows||Patrick takes shelter inside his home.|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||The customers ravage the Krusty Krab for their money back.|
|113||The Card||"I can't let anything happen to that card. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy would never forgive me!"|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||SpongeBob frantically runs to Mr. Krabs.|
|130||Model Sponge||"It must be either me or *gasps*... Squidward!"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs run.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The worms growl at Mr. Krabs.|
|160||Patrick’s Staycation||"Oh no, the Krabby Patty!"|
|162||Ghoul Fools||The customers run away.|
|172||Glove World, R.I.P.||SpongeBob runs to Patrick's house.|
|177||Move It or Lose It||Plankton's tape measure retracts.|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||"Chase 'em off stage!"|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Animals approaching SpongeBob and Plankton.|
The Fruitcake Vendor
The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob eating Plankton's fruitcake.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick puts a jellyfish hive over his head; SpongeBob blows a bubble.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob at the dumpster.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton in the kitchen, looking for the urchin.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Sandy says karate isn't for revenge.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton talks to SpongeBob through the Sizzlemaster; Sizzlemaster flips four patties at once. SpongeBob reads a small slip of paper.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Sandy's experimenting.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Worker gives Krabs the bill; Cop writes Krabs a ticket.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What? What are you"; Squidward asks Larry to come to the opening.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick warming up his taste buds.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy observing from inside an ice cream truck; Patrick counting sand.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Plankton asks copy for the secret formula; "Karen, did you know you're married to a genius?"; Copy puts Plankton in his mouth; Copy disappears.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Karen wants Plankton to take out the trash.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Mr. Krabs, remember Food Con!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Sandy asks SpongeBob to explain.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton tears the house apart looking for the formula.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton making sauce.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs and Squidward enter at the First Nautical Bank.
Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. This cue is most often associated with Squidward relaxing.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward pours bubble bath.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob and Gary see everyone grooming their pets; "There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."; "Now let's try this cape."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward makes a casserole.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward tweezes his eyebrows.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary retreats into his shell.
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- Idiot Box - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- I Had an Accident - The sandboarding scene.
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- As Seen on TV- "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- Good Neighbors - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun at the Seaside was composed by Syd Dale.
- Ripped Pants - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
Funeral March was composed five musicians.
This version was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Pizza Delivery - "Krab... Pizza... For... You... Krusty...and the...Krab...and... the... pizza..."
- House Fancy - Squidward's toilet coughs.
- Pull Up a Barrel - Mr. Krabs feeds his crew the slop.
This version was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
Funeral March (b)
This version was composed by Richard Myhill.
- Funny Pants - SpongeBob electronically laughs through his "iron laughbox".
Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten. This is not to be confused with Kluten's arrangement of Chopin's "Funeral March", which is called "Dead March."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - "Oh, Squidward. We all came as soon as we were sure you were dead."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "I know you didn't like him, but it means so much that you came."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The doctors take Plankton to the hospital.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Spatula? It can't be true. It's too late!"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs hears his verdict.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- Krabby Land - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- Loop dee Loop - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
|007||Jellyfish Jam||The various jellyfish sneak into SpongeBob's house at night.|
|021||Your Shoe's Untied||SpongeBob crawls out behind the door.|
|022||Bossy Boots||"Okay, this is it, SpongeBob. Now tell her how you really feel about that uniform."|
|023||Big Pink Loser||Patrick mimics every single thing that SpongeBob does.|
|062||The Lost Mattress||"Well that's Mr Krabs' mattress alright..."|
|Krabs vs. Plankton||"...if you transfer the Krabby Patty formula to me."|
|065||Selling Out||Howard Blandy and his associates walk around the Krusty Krab; Mr. Krabs signs the contract; Blandy returns.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||"You said you found my dislodged cranial cap last time."|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||The opening; "You don't understand. SpongeBob is unteachable."|
|070||Ghost Host||The Flying Dutchman and SpongeBob see an old lady walking.|
|073||New Leaf||"Two can play at this game!"|
|076||Hocus Pocus||"Have you ever thought of a different hobby?"|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||SpongeBob sneaks away from the riders.|
|091||Le Big Switch||"Daddy, the house is full of burglars!"|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||SpongeBob wakes up with amnesia.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patchy leads Robin Williams to the 'Green Room'.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy takes a shower; Plankton steals Sandy's fur.|
|174||For Here or To Go?||Agent Twerp from the Bogus Business Bureau talks to Plankton and Mr. Krabs.|