This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter E.
|List of associated production music contents|
Earl's Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Eastern Journey was composed by Ronald Hanmer and Jack Beaver.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Udon's best fighters.
Eastside Story (a)
Eastside Story (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - Opening; SpongeBob finishes his story.
Easy Days and Mellow Nights
Easy Days and Mellow Nights was composed by Glen Sutton and Norris Wilson.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy talks in her sleep; Sandy falls asleep again.
Editor's Falling Over
Editor's Falling Over was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are five different variations.
Editor's Falling Over (a)
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - When the bubble pops.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob falls over backwards.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob falls through the roof of the Krusty Krab.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Thank Neptune that's over."
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob gets crushed by the huge fish.
Editor's Falling Over (b)
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Mr. Krabs slips on grease.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Everyone wakes up in a bubble.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob's bubble bus pops.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward hits his head with SpongeBob's door.
Editor's Falling Over (c)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - The toothpaste cap ricochets across the bathroom.
Editor's Falling Over (f)
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick falls.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - The toothpaste flies and hits SpongeBob's right eye.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Patrick fall down.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton falls off of the spyglass.
Editor's Falling Over (g)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob slips on the toothpaste cap and lands his eye on the wrench.
Eerie Tension (a)
Eerie Tension (a) was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - No! You'll never get a cent out of me! Never! I'd rather that worm come in right now and eat you all alive!
Eight Comical Cuts
Eight Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - SpongeBob plays fetch with Spot. (7th section)
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Mr. Krabs calls SpongeBob while the customers are attacking him (1st section); SpongeBob and Patrick get off the train. (2nd and 7th sections)
Eight Dramatic Bridges
Eight Dramatic Bridges was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - SpongeBob and Patrick become real-looking creatures (3rd section); Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff become real-looking creatures (7th section); Neptune's Moon does not affect Sandy (6th section); "Am I the only one left?" (5th section); Patchy and Potty scream as the "shark" emerges from the water. (8th section)
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Cave sponge starts stomping. '(5th section); City hall gets destroyed (8th section)
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Squidward screams as he sees the clams. (1st and 2nd sections)
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Of course it is, and there's nothing you can do about it!" (3rd section); Plankton puts SpongeBob in a cage. (7th section)
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - SpongeBob sees hungry customers. (3rd section)
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Sandy, Ribeye, and Squidward complain about Patrick and the tourist. (3rd section, Low pitched)
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - The Krusty Krab fills with smoke (5th section); Krabby Patty falls to the ground (3rd section); Patrick falls from the roof to the ground '(8th section)
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy's huge eye is shown. (2nd section)
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob runs to the bathroom. (7th section)
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Squidward's razor gets stuck in his nose. (3rd section)
El Dementia was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob and Squidward.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Making sandwiches.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob chasing the bus.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward runs back and forth.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - "No, SpongeBob, wait!"; SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff scream.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Bikers chase SpongeBob and Patrick.
Elemental Power was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "I came here to hear beautiful music!"
Elegance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two different variations.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward at home reading magazines.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Limo arrives; "She's the most gorgeous creature in the sea!"
Elevator Lounge was composed by Billy Lincoln.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob arrives at Patrick's party.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - "And all the fabulous parties you'd host."
Emotion 2 was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "He confided in me a secret wish."
Emotion Blues was composed by Francois Fournet and Eric Gemsa.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Sorry, Mr. Krabs.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - What's the point? I haven't had a customer in years!
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes home.
Emotional Drama [#4]
Emotional Drama [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I've never told anyone this."
Enchanted was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "We've learned a little something."
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - The opening. (High pitched)
Encirclement was composed by Jean Clero.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob repeatedly says 'Hee-haw!' while running; "I gotta get outta here!"; SpongeBob struggles to open Sandy's door.
End the Show 1
End the Show 1 was composed by Barry Tattenhall.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"
Enemy Sighted was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "Do as he says, Captain."
English Country Garden
English Country Garden was composed by Curtis Schwartz.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "It's the Best Friends Forever, Best Friends Forever ring!"
Enigma Vibe 2
Enigma Vibe 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Enraptured 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick watch a couple make out.
Enter the Villain
Enter the Villain was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob tries to fight Plankton's control.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Reflecto. Up to no good."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Sweet Domination!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "A villain who is... evil!"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward sees the ad for the security system.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Krabs, you can't just slither down here and steal all my customers. It's unethical."
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs introduces "Plankton" in his puppet show and SpongeBob boos and hisses at him.
Entry Into Parliament
Entry Into Parliament was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Entry of the Gladiators
Entry of the Gladiators was arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob blows an elephant-shaped bubble.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy lifts a weight with two mini-anchors; "Pants ripped off! Huh?"
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "I must be the opposite of SpongeBob, by being..."
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick becomes a high-diver.
Entry of the Heroes
Entry of the Heroes was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
There are two different versions of Epic Adventure. One was composed by Dick Walter and the other one was composed by Ron Goodwin.
(Dick Walter version)
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Quick, everyone into the squad car!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Kids sucked down the drain; Everything sucked down the drain twice.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The ride floods.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob tries to get his trash can back.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug is stuck in the machine.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krusty Krab spins around and lands somewhere.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Mr. Krabs chases Squidward and SpongeBob back to the Krusty Krab.
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Storm ruins everything.
(Ron Goodwin version)
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "You Wish" intro.
Epic of the South
Epic of the South was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Oh, boy! At long last!"
Epic Romance was composed by David Morse.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I thought they tasted familiar!"
Epic Struggle was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 43b. "The Bully" - Flats is seen at Patrick's house.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Title card.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob notices Patrick lost the card.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton steals his Grandmother's things.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - "Why!? Why did I lie?"
Epic Tragedy was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob sees that Mrs. Wormsley is hurt.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs cry; Plankton and Mr. Krabs are still crying 15 minutes later.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick don't want to be ghosts anymore.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "No! Why? Why? Why? Why?"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs has no money left.
Epilog was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Oh, no! What are you gonna do?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - "Oh, I can't bear to look!"
The Equalizer was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "Win this one, because I told you to!"
'Er Indoors was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy greets the viewers.
- 54. "Ugh" - The opening.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy is seen taking a shower; Patchy tries to find the remote.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The opening.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Potty calls Patchy.
The Escape was composed by John Scott.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The SWAT Team captures SpongeBob in a cage and hauls him away.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies appear with the secret formula.
Esta Noche (a)
Esta Noche (a) was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - "I hope I never see another snail again. Good night, Clarie."
- 83b. "Waiting" - "Now to soothe my frayed nerves."
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward goes to bed.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Plankton pampering Karen; "Now bring back Ray-Ray."
The Eternal Wave
The Eternal Wave was composed by The Langhorns.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Bubble Bass eats the patty.
Everlasting was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are two different variations.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "...the greatest company picnic ever!"; "The greatest company picnic ever!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"
Everybody Polka! was composed by Glenn Rueger.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - At Taco Haus.
Evil Alien Attack
Evil Alien Attack was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#14]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellien leader in the freezer; Jellien leader growls at everyone.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#15]
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs hears a bang and runs.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary sees a shadowy figure.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "Mermaids!"
Evil Apparition was composed by Harry Lubin. There are different variations.
Evil Apparition [#21]
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Spirit of Rusty Rickets appears.
Evil Apparition [#23]
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Squidward gets beat up by the zombie like customers.
Evil Atmosphere was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Film of McNulty.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - SpongeBob hears a noise.
Evil Empire was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Evil Horror was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "A hundred urchins?"
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - A huge guy approaches Squidward.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - A money dragon appears.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - The movie starts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Patrick screams.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krabs roars. (Low pitched)
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton spying on Gary and SpongeBob; Plankton falls into the center of the shell.
Evil Mind was composed by Dick de Benedictis. There are different variations.
Evil Spirits was composed by Louis Mofsie.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Stop!"; Shalmon reappears; After Shalmon finishes his story; Shalmon suggests using more trees.
Evil Wizard OL
Evil Wizard OL was composed by Udi Harpaz.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Plankton at the door.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - "I win!"
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "I was in there once. It's so terrifying, even for ghosts!"
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunnies invading Squidward's house.
Excited Chase 1
Excited Chase 1 was composed by Phil Green.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick panicking; "Checkmate, Krabs!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Pineapple blows away; Squidward's house blows away.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Air bubbles on ceiling; Patrick sucking air bubbles.
Excited Tension 2
Excited Tension 2 was composed by Phil Green.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Opening at Jellyfish Fields.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Patrick, did you hear that?"
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob looking at his clock.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs gets emotional.
Exciting Action (b)
Exciting Action (b) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "All right, where's the danger, son?"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Squidward burps.
Exotic Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "Oh, just a little something I like to call karate!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy's robot fan dances.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick chops a wall of cinder blocks in half.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - Title card; SpongeBob making Krabby Patties; Fuzzy gives Sandy the blacker belt.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - "I'm just practicing my karate chops."; "Yee-haw!"
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Mustard jug is empty.
Exotique (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Plankton's magic act.
Expectant Stab [#28]
Expectant Stab [#28] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "Tar pits?"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob thinks about Mr. Krabs.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The train crashes into the bank.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The vacuum blows up.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Frank eats a Krabby Patty.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Come quick!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Security guard locks safe deposit box.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "By performing... a seance!"
Explorers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two different variations.
Explorers 1 [#99]
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley and Harold in diving suits.
Explorers 1 [#99.02]
- 104b. "Gone" - "...but I swear that I will keep the memory of Bikini Bottom alive... by living out their lives for them!"