|List of associated production music contents|
Earl’s Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|024||Dying for Pie||Montage of SpongeBob and Squidward checking off the list.|
|025||Wormy||Sandy shows her pets to SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|030||I'm Your Biggest Fanatic||Title card; "Am I in the Jellyspotters now?"|
|038||Sailor Mouth||SpongeBob and Patrick play Eels and Escalators.|
|046||Snowball Effect||Squidward throws snowballs.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob builds a plane.|
|064||Good Neighbors||Title card.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||"Well, let's expand our jellyfish nets! Come on, Patrick!"|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"Honk honk! Beep beep! I'm ready to drive!"|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||"Step right up!"; the ending.|
|071||Karate Island||SpongeBob waxes Gary's shell.|
|080||Best Day Ever||Title card.|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob eats all the cereal.|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||The hockey team uses Plankton for a puck.|
|087||To Love a Patty||SpongeBob makes the patties.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||Title card.|
|093||Pat No Pay||Patrick eats the patties.|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||SpongeBob and Patrick get their medals.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||The monster chases Plankton.|
|104||Gone | |SpongeBob pretends to be Sandy.|
|110||Grooming Gary||SpongeBob test Gary's slime viscosity.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||Title card.|
|114||Ditchin'||Patrick stops SpongeBob from returning to school.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||"I'll fix this by reuniting Neptune with his son!"|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||Title card.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob "exaggerate" stuff from the hotel room.|
|133||Squidward in Clarinetland||SpongeBob cleans the locker.|
|144||That Sinking Feeling||"Another beautiful day under Bikini Bottom!"|
|148||The Masterpiece||Squidward carves the statue.|
|148||Whelk Attack||SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfish.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Sam renovates Patrick's rock.|
|154||Drive Thru||SpongeBob delivers food to customer via trampoline.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob plays shuffleboarding.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Gary escapes from Patrick.|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob makes a patty from the giant patty.|
|173||Demolition Doofus||The opening.|
|174||For Here or to Go||Montage of Mr. Krabs constructing his show.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||SpongeBob and Patrick advertise the Krusty Krab in the sky.|
|179||Squirrel Record||Sandy breaks the record for the most woodchucks chucked.|
|195||Larry's Gym||SpongeBob shows people how he got his muscles.|
Eastside Story (a)
Eastside Story (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- Missing Identity - "I lost something once. I lost something I couldn't live without. My identity."; SpongeBob finishes his story.
Easy Days and Mellow Nights
Easy Days and Mellow Nights was composed by Glen Sutton and Norris Wilson.
- Survival of the Idiots - Sandy talks in her sleep; Sandy falls asleep again.
Editor's Falling Over
Editor's Falling Over was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Editor's Falling Over (a)
- Atlantis SquarePantis - When the bubble pops.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob falls over backwards.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - SpongeBob falls through the roof of the Krusty Krab.
- Truth or Square - "Thank Neptune that's over."
- Kracked Krabs - SpongeBob gets crushed by the huge fish.
Editor's Falling Over (b)
- Greasy Buffoons - Mr. Krabs slips on grease.
- Rodeo Daze - Everybody wakes up in a bubble.
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob's bubble bus pops.
Editor's Falling Over (c)
- Blackened Sponge - The toothpaste cap ricochets across the bathroom.
Editor's Falling Over (f)
- Blackened Sponge - The toothpaste flies and hits SpongeBob's right eye.
- Pest of the West - SpongeBuck and Patrick fall down.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton falls off the spyglass.
Editor's Falling Over (g)
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob slipped on the toothpaste cap and lands his eye on the wrench.
Eerie Tension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Eerie Tension (a)
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm- "No! You'll never get a cent out of me! NEVER! I'd rather that worm come in right now and eat you ALL ALIVE!!"
Eerie Tension (b)
This track has not been used yet. It may be used in a future episode.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward charge into the Krusty Krab.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob and Sandy make sandwiches.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob chases the bus.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward runs back and forth to the Krusty Krab.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - "No, SpongeBob, WAIT!!"
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - The bikers chase SpongeBob and Patrick.
Elemental Power was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "I came here to hear beautiful music!"
Elegance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- To Love a Patty - Limo arrives; "She's the most gorgeous creature in the sea!"
- Sold! - Squidward at home reading magazines.
Emotion Blues was composed by Francois Fournet and Eric Gemsa. This cue seems to be semi-reserved for Plankton.
- Mid-Life Crustacean - "Sorry, Mr. Krabs."
- Plankton's Regular - "What's the point? I haven't had a customer in years!"
- Single Cell Anniversary - Plankton comes home.
Enchanted was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Encirclement was composed by Jean Clero.
- Tea at the Treedome - SpongeBob repeatedly says 'Hee-haw!' while running. / "I gotta get outta here!"; SpongeBob struggles to open Sandy's door.
Enigma Vibe 2
Enigma Vibe 2was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Enigma Vibe 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr. This often to Vibe Sting (Dick Stephen Walter).
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "How can you make money with such a stupid idea?"
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Maybe... Maybe... Maybe it's her fur!"
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma."
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob sees the bank.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The mail comes.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "One sec."
Enraptured was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Don't Look Now - SpongeBob and Patrick watch a couple make out.
Enter the Villain
Enter the Villain was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
|003||Plankton!||SpongeBob tries to fight Plankton's control.|
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||"Reflecto. Up to no good."|
|024||Imitation Krabs||"Sweet Domination!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||"A villain who is... EVIL!!!"|
|064||Good Neighbors||Squidward sees the ad for the security system.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"Krabs, you can't just slither down here and steal all my customers. It's unethical."|
|174||For Here or To Go?||Mr. Krabs introduces "Plankton" in his puppet show and SpongeBob boos and hisses him.|
Entry of the Gladiators
Entry of the Gladiators was composed by Julius Fucik and arranged by Dick Stephen Walter. It is known as the anthem for circuses. The instruments for Dick's arrangements include the drums, the trumpet and the tuba.
|002||Bubblestand||SpongeBob blows an elephant-shaped bubble.|
|Ripped Pants||Sandy lifts a weight with two mini-anchors; "Pants ripped off! Huh?"|
|009||Opposite Day||"I must be the opposite of SpongeBob, by being..."|
|120||No Hat for Pat||Patrick becomes a high-diver.|
Entry of the Heroes
Entry Of The Heroes was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Entry of the Heroes A
- Neptune's Spatula - Heard throughout the challenge.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob & Patrick are ambushed by knights.
- Rule of Dumb - "GET HIM!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!! *heavy breathing* SpongeBob, get him!"
- Spongicus - "This is ridiculous! I order a simple brutal mauling for my denizens and I get a CIRCUS ACT! Time for phase two..."
- Krusty Krushers - SpongeBob and Patrick threaten the Wrestlers.
- Dear Vikings - Gordon challenges SpongeBob.
Entry of the Heroes D
- Dunces and Dragons - The 'Dark Knight' ambushes the travelers.
- Spongicus - SpongeBob jumps onto a chariot.
- Krusty Krushers - Mr. Krabs encourages SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Cephalopod Lodge - The Cephalopod Leader brings forth the "Cantankourus Morei Eelius" in a cage.
- Move It or Lose It - "If you wanna bulldoze me restaurant, it's gonna be long and painful!"
Entry of the Heroes E
- Dunces and Dragons - "You have bested me, yellow knight. Strike quick and true, noble sponge."
- Rule of Dumb - "So I decree! ATTACK!!"
Epic Adventure was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||"Quick, everyone into the squad car!"|
|141||The Main Drain||Everyone gets sucked down the drain.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The ride floods.|
|155||Sentimental Sponge||SpongeBob tries to get his trash can back.|
|181||License to Milkshake||Captain Frostymug is stuck in the machine.|
Epic Struggle was composed by Fredrick Bayco.
|043||The Bully||Flats is seen at Patrick's house.|
|045||Doing Time||Title card.|
|113||The Card||SpongeBob notices Patrick lost the card.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||Plankton steals his Grandmother's stuff.|
Epic Tragedy was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|118||Pet or Pests||SpongeBob sees that Mrs. Wormmsley is hurt.|
|125||Chum Caverns||Plankton & Mr. Krabs cry.|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob & Patrick don't want to be ghosts anymore.|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||"NO!!!! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!?!"|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||Krabs has no money left.|
Epilog was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Model Sponge - "Oh, no! What are you gonna do?!"
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - "Oh, I can't bear to look!"
The Equalizer was composed by Sam Spence.
- The Fry Cook Games - "Win this one, because I told you to!"
Er Indoors was composed by Johnny Hawksworth. It is another track commonly associated with Patchy the Pirate.
- Shanghaied - Patchy greets the viewers.
- Ugh - The opening.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - Patchy is seen taking a shower; Patchy tries to find the remote.
- Friend or Foe - The opening.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Potty calls Patchy.
The Escape was composed by John Scott.
- Fungus Among Us - The SWAT Team captures SpongeBob in a cage and hauls him away.
Esta Noche (a)
Esta Noche (a) was composed by Hans Ehrlinger. This track is commonly reserved for Squidward in his monument.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - "I hope I never see another snail ever again. Good night, Clarie."
- Waiting - "Now to soothe my frayed nerves."
The Eternal Wave
The Eternal Wave was composed by The Langhorns.
- Pickles - Bubble Bass eats the Krabby Patty.
Everlasting is a series of cues composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Company Picnic - Played whenever someone says "The greatest company picnic ever!"
- Yours, Mine and Mine - "An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"
Evil Alien Attack 1
Evil Alien Attack 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- One Krab's Trash - Mr. Krabs hears a bang and runs.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - Gary sees a shadowy figure.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "[screams] MERMAIDS!!!!!!!!"
Evil Apparition was composde by Harry Lubin.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Squidward get beat up by the zombie like customers.
Evil Empire was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Evil Horror was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "A hundred urchins?!"
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - A huge guy approaches Squidward.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - A money dragon appears.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - The movie starts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Patrick screams.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krabs roars.
Evil Mind is a series of cues composed by Dick de Benedictis.
Evil Mind 3
Evil Mind 8
|066||Dunces and Dragons||SpongeBob realizes he and Patrick went back in time.|
|068||SquidBob TentaclePants||Sandy's machine malfunctions.|
|069||Krusty Towers||The hotel gets destroyed.|
|Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"What do I do now?"|
|077||Rule of Dumb||"Here's what I think of your treaty!"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||The display case tips over.|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||Squidward looks at himself in the mirror.|
|107||No Nose Knows||Patrick tries to remove the bandages from his new nose.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||"It's... it's..."|
|129||The Inside Job||"Here it comes...!"|
|145||Buried in Time||SpongeBob tells Patrick that they are trapped.|
The Excited Chases were composed by Phillip Green.
Excited Chase 1
- The Great Patty Caper - SpongeBob and Patrick panicking; "Checkmate, Krabs!"
- Mermaid Man Begins - Pineapple blows away; Squidward's house blows away.
- Bubble Troubles - Air bubbles on ceiling; Patrick sucking air bubbles.
Exciting Actions were composed by Mladen Franko.
Exciting Action B
- Squidtastic Voyage - Squidward burps.
Exotic Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Best Day Ever - "Oh, just a little something I like to call karate!"
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Sandy's robot fan dances.
- Karate Star - Patrick chops a wall of cinder blocks in half.
- The Way of the Sponge - Title card; SpongeBob making Krabby Patties; Fuzzy gives Sandy the blacker belt.
- Squid Defense - Plays throughout episode.
- Yeti Krabs - Napkin origami.
Exotique A was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- Culture Shock - Plankton's magic act.
Expectant Stab was composde by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
|119||Overbooked||SpongeBob thinks about Mr. Krabs.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The train crashes into the bank.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||The vacuum blows up.|
|170||Free Samples||Frank eats a Krabby Patty.|
|176||Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!||"Come quick!"|
|186||Safe Deposit Krabs||Security guard locks safe deposit box.|
|187||Séance Shméance||"By performing... a seance!"|
Explorers 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- Gone - "...but I swear that I will keep the memory of Bikini Bottom alive...by living out their lives for them!"