|List of associated production music contents|
Dachshund Walk was composed by John Fox and Mac Prindy.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Let's touch soft parts in a friendly manner."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "What brilliant slogans have you come up with this week, Patrick?"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Robin Williams leaves the men's bathroom.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs gets scared of the mime.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - SpongeBob takes Gary for a walk.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton tries to teach Spot to be a guard amoeba.
Da Jodel-Rudel was composed by Werner Bruggemann.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "I can finally use my "leader hat" and my lederhosen!"
Dance Floor was composed by Dave Arch, David Arnold, and Simon D. Chamberlain.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - SpongeBob and Patrick audition.
Dance Macabre was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The Dungeon Master has brought the prisoners you asked for."
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick takes Harold's Krabby Patty; Patrick takes the comic book fish's comic book collection; King Patrick moves Squidward's house; Tiny SpongeBob escapes Patrick's throne room.
Dance of the Fumblers
Dance of the Fumblers was composed by Sam Spence.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - Montage of SpongeBob writing his essay.
Dance of the Lights
Dance of the Lights was composed by Buddy Baker.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - SpongeBob takes Patrick to the "First National Bank of SpongeBob."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The gang leaves Atlantis.
Dancing in Dreamland (a)
Dancing in Dreamland (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob is at a movie theater.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - "Thank you, thank you."
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Squidward is eager.
Dancing the Hula
Dancing the Hula is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
|006||"Pickles"||Played backwards when Mr. Krabs arrives at SpongeBob's house.|
|014||"Karate Choppers"||SpongeBob views a beautiful day until he spots cans on the street.|
|016||"The Paper"||Squidward takes out his lawn chair and relaxes; SpongeBob's flip-book of Squidward.|
|023||"Big Pink Loser"||Patrick shows SpongeBob his award.|
|"Bubble Buddy"||Everyone sees that Bubble Buddy is real.|
|033||"Gary Takes a Bath"||"Get in the tub! Get in the tub! In the tub!"|
|034||"Frankendoodle"||SpongeBob and Patrick play Rock, Paper, Scissors with bubbles.|
|039||"Jellyfish Hunter"||Title card.|
|049||"Rock-a-Bye Bivalve"||"Gary! The paper's here!"|
|052||"Chocolate with Nuts"||Title card; Patrick wheelbarrows all the money he and SpongeBob earned.|
|055||"The Great Snail Race"||Squidward shows SpongeBob his new snail.|
|062||"The Lost Mattress"||Squidward walks to work.|
|065||"Funny Pants"||Sandy tells Patrick a joke; SpongeBob goes over to Sandy's treedome.|
|067||"Enemy In-Law"||Title card.|
|"Can't Swim"||Plays throughout.|
|083||"Waiting"||SpongeBob is seen eating 99 boxes of Kelpo.|
|094||"Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob"||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are back to normal.|
|098||"What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"||"Isn't life great, Gary?"; "...the best job..."; "...and of course, the bestest pet!"|
|106||"A Life in a Day"||Title card.|
|107||"Giant Squidward"||Squidward goes outside to grow his plants.|
|119||"Overbooked"||SpongeBob talks to Sandy on the phone.|
|137||"Gary in Love"||SpongeBob wakes up.|
|146||"The Abrasive Side"||Gary makes a call to order "The Abrasive Side."|
Danger HQ was composed by Norman Dane.
|122||"Chum Bucket Supreme"||Mr. Krabs looks across the street.|
|129||"Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy"||Plankton gets trapped in Sandy's suit.|
|"The Inside Job"||"Prepare for launch."|
|134||"SpongeBob's Last Stand"||SpongeBob reveals the highway plan.|
|139||"The Cent of Money"||SpongeBob looks at Gary.|
|146||"Earworm"||Mr. Krabs wakes up.|
|179||"Squirrel Record"||"Oh, no you don't!"|
|180||"Gary's New Toy"||Gary glances at the ball.|
|Short||"Moldy Sponge"||SpongeBob sees the full moon.|
Danger Sign was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Patrick drowning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "I knew I recognized you from somewhere!"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob trying not to cry.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton turns off the TV.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "I must remove that beard."
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "It's my art."
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Sandy runs out of air; Sandy turning blue.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I've eaten tons of that fruitcake!"
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Krusty Krab's front entrance is boarded up; "The Krusty Krab is finally ours!"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Krabs smashes the cash register.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Not now, Patrick."
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob calls Squidward.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Krabs about to give Plankton the formula.
Dangerous was composed by Mladen Franko. It sounds very similar to the iconic theme of "Jaws". There are several versions of this song used.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Giant Jellyfish chases Squidward.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob reaches the first turn.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to put "Squidward".
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Dutchman laughs.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Prehistoric Sponge and Star chase Squidward.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick approaches SpongeBob.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about the hooks.; SpongeBob and Patrick ride the hook.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Oh no, you fool, stay back!"
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward thinks SpongeBob is spying on him.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray starts taking weapons.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Spongeguard on Duty
- 53b. "Clams" - Orchestra plays dramatic music.; Dramatic music again.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Sea Bear growls at Squidward.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob and Patrick making noise.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Patrick gets hungry.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Title Card.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "He owes me money!"
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - "The only good thing i'm at is being evil."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick run around and scream.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "Free ice cream!"
- 53b. "Clams" - Giant clam eats Krabs' dollar.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Sea Bear attacks Squidward.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Sicceth them, boy!"
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob crashes into pedestrians.
- 53b. "Clams" - Title Card.
A Dangerous Affair [#30]
A Dangerous Affair [#30] was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "A fine jest, boy."; "It is even funnier a second time!"
Danger Man 2
Danger Man 2 was composed by Norman Dan.
- 146b. "Earworm" - "Let's just rip the little sucker out."
Danger Zone was composed by Mike Sunderland.
|027||Prehibernation Week||"SpongeBob's tie!"|
|030||No Free Rides||"What have I done?"|
|032||Pressure||Sandy takes off her suit.|
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"Plankton!"|
|035||The Secret Box||Patrick wakes up.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||No Name begins to follow SpongeBob.|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"There's got to be something I need to improve on! ANYTHING!"|
|042||Club SpongeBob||SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward get stranded in the forest.|
|My Pretty Seahorse||"Mystery, you ate my hat. (gasp) Mystery, you ate my spatula! You ate all the Krabby Patties! YOU ATE THE STOVE! You ate Old Man Jenkins!"|
|045||Doing Time||Mrs. Puff refuses to go with SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|046||Snowball Effect||"This is serious, SpongeBob."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"Don't be intimidated, Squidward."|
|049||Krab Borg||"Why did you lock the door?"|
|053||Clams||Mr. Krabs plays jump rope with his eyes.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob attempts to escape.|
|061||Shell of a Man||SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs molted.|
Dapper Don was composed by Frank Chacksfield. In earlier episodes, it was used for montages. It is also the background music in the "Nick Extra: A Closer Look" short "Patrick's Rock".
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Montage of Patrick trying to accomplish his goal of getting an award by working at the Krusty Krab.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Montage of SpongeBob, Patrick and the baby scallop living their "average" lives.
Dark and Scary
Dark and Scary was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "Bring me the sacred gold doubloon from the throat of the giant golden eel!"
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellien Patrick cooking patties.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Plankton explains his plan to Man Ray.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Cloud absorbs idiot gas.
Darting Around was composed by Harry Bluestone.
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||SpongeBob types his first newspaper.|
|122||Single Cell Anniversary||Karen cleans Plankton up; "Did I miss a spot?"|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Dwight T. Wad in "Tying Up Loose Ends".|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||SpongeBob and Patrick sell out advertisements.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||SpongeBob reads Bubble Buddy's letter.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||The opening.|
Dashing White Sergeants
Dashing White Sergeants is a traditional sea shanty composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Robert Alexander White.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob's pictures (dressed as sergeants) encourages him to defeat Squidward.
A Day by the Sea
A Day by the Sea was composed by Stephen Walter.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - "Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everyone died. The end."
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - Grandma SquarePants tells Patrick a story.
Day of Reckoning
Day of Reckoning was composed by Andrew James Blaney.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "You're having too much fun."; "I'll lift the curse from you."
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "Don't go anywhere, kiddies."
Daytime Drama 59/29
Daytime Drama 59/29 was composed by Geoff Bastow, and it was said to sound like "La Plage De Saint Tropez" by Army of Lovers. It was also used in a 2016 commercial for the Ninja Coffee Bar though lower-pitched.
- 29b. "Dumped" - Title card; "Wrong way, Gary."; SpongeBob begs Gary to come back.
Deadline was composed by Sam Spence. It was also heard in the 2008 film "Black Dynamite" .
|017||Rock Bottom||Montage of SpongeBob trying to get to the bus.|
|026||Grandma's Kisses||Patrick teaches SpongeBob to be a man; "This is it".|
|036||Krusty Love||Mr. Krabs is ready for his date.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||No Name shows SpongeBob the jellyfish factory that Mr. Krabs set up.|
|055||The Great Snail Race||SpongeBob is dressed as a coach.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Roderick teaches SpongeBob to drive.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||SpongeBob is ready to cook patties.|
|117||Shuffleboarding||"Manbob! And Patboy! Reporting for duty!"; Flashback of what Barnacle Boy said.|
|119||Overbooked||"Time to be all I can be."|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Mr. Krabs reveals that Patrick is the extra security measure.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"SpongeBob! / Sir yes Sir!"|
|157||Oral Report||"You gotta be ready."|
|158||The Googly Artiste||"I shall make the attempt."|
Dead March 2
Dead March 2 are the brass band arrangement of Frederic Chopin's third movement from "Piano Sonata No. 2", otherwise known as the "Funeral March" by Alfred Kluten.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I brought you some flowers."
Death and Destruction 1
Death and Destruction 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
|107||Giant Squidward||The citizens attack 'Giant' Squidward; The mob run past 'Giant' Squidward and he sneaks away.|
|No Nose Knows||"It's rotten garbage now."|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Everybody is scared of the giant albino eel.|
|118||Pet or Pests||SpongeBob worries about the baby worms.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patchy lands in the green room.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||Jellyfish invade the Chum Bucket; The Jellyfish move to Bikini Bottom.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Squidward is seen in a bulldozer.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||Sandy activates the ghost catcher.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||Shiny pops.|
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||Sandy squirts the king jellyfish with mayonnaise.|
|187||Don't Look Now||SpongeBob and Patrick run out of the theater.|
Death Clock is a small series of cues composed by Dick de Benedictis.
Death Clock (a)
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - JKL describes the big one.
Death Clock (b)
Death Clock (c)
This death clock is also known as Shinobi Yoru Ihen.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The planets align.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob teeth chatter.; SpongeBob's teeth chatter again.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob watches TV.
Death Clock (e)
- Ghoul Fools - "So this is limbo."; "Wow, this void sure is relaxing."; "Oh, great."
- Bubble Troubles - The bonsai talks to Squidward.
- InSPONGEiac - "What's this? Another vision?"
- Sanctuary! - "SpongeBob, is that you?"
Death Clock (h)
- Ghoul Fools - "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Death of the Alien
Death of the Alien was a series of cues composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Death of the Alien 1 [#38]
|073||Once Bitten||Everyone panics; Gary bites SpongeBob.|
|083||Fungus Among Us||SpongeBob returns.|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||Plankton drives the Clamboni; Plankton attempts to drive to the exit but ends up being blocked; Plankton showcases his secret weapon.|
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||Clones hiss at a customer.|
|171||Karen 2.0||Karen activates her "Jealousy Scheduler".|
Death of the Alien 1 [#39]
|169||Planet of the Jellyfish||"IMPOSTERS!"|
|202||Food Con Castaways||Snail monster roars.|
Death of the Alien 2 [#40]
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Retreat! Retreat!"|
|187||Don't Look Now||Patrick runs up to SpongeBob's bedroom; barricading the door; "Well I guess this is the end, old buddy."|
|202||Food Con Castaways||Krabs drives off a cliff.|
Death in the City
Death in the City was composed by Jack Beaver.
|044||Nasty Patty||"Stop right where you are!"|
|Idiot Box||Squidward thinks he's in trouble for kicking the box.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||The old lady talks to the officer about Mr. Krabs.|
|108||Patty Caper||"No need. We heard it all through this barrel."|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||The health inspector shuts down the Chum Bucket.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"A nudist ferret!"|
Death Throws was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Death Trap was written by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "Batten down the hatches, Mr. Squidward!"
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - The clam attacks Sandy.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "The Krabby Patty is haunted!"
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward chokes on a fork.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob shifts in reverse; "I know what you're trying to do, Squidward!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at Shady Shoals Rest Home.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - The jellyfish get angry at SpongeBob for breaking the music player.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs eats the boots.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Huh? What's this?"
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - The patty is stuck to the grill; SpongeBob gets near Squidward's alarm clock but hears the door opening.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Squidward tries to open the freezer door.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - "By the powers of naughtiness..."
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Scallops attack the balloon; Sandy fights the scallops.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - Someone approaches on SpongeBob.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "They're back! They're back I tell ya!"; "Stop, Patrick! Don't touch it!"; "The hooks! No, no, no!"
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - SpongeBob swims down the drain.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Robo-Krabs laughs evilly.
- 25a. "Wormy" - SpongeBob tries to catch the butterfly using a bubble.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy destroys and throws all the buildings.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob beats Squidward up.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "HELP! Kiddie Ride on the Loose!"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Squidward digs up the patty; "You can't eat all those patties at one time!"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The beginning of the episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy shown at the fan club.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton chases Mr. Krabs.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Plankton gets an idea.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall out of Sandy's truck for the second time.; "I'm gonna cook you up and eat ya!"
Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls is a light orchestral arrangement of the traditional Christmas carol of the same name by Christopher John Payne.
- Christmas Who? - SpongeBob tries to write Squidward's letter to Santa Claus for him.; Squidward decides what to give to the little kid.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! Johny and Frankie greet each other.
Declamatory Chords was composed by Alan Braden.
- Truth or Square - Land impact x3.
- Accidents Will Happen - Mr. Krabs screams in sound of being reported to the O.W.S.
Deep Grief 1
Deep Grief 1 was composed and performed by Otto Sieben.
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - SpongeBob weeps in front of Patrick.
- One Krab's Trash - Mr. Krabs sees Squidward at the graveyard.
Deeply Moving Experience
Deeply Moving Experience was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Slide Whistle Stooges - An angry mob chases Squidward.
- Yours, Mine and Mine - SpongeBob & Patrick argue over the toy.
Deep Shadows was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "I don't know, Patrick."; "Our engine room broke down."
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Line of Jellion Clones at the Krusty Krab.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob reads from the sacred text.
Desperate Dilemma was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Skill Crane - Squidward presses the "grab" button.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hides behind a garbage can.
Desperate Situation was composed by Phillip Green.
|141||The Curse of the Hex||"I'm sorry, ma'am... but we're closed"; "But what about the... the... the...?"; "But what about the curse?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Line of suspects.|
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||"I have never seen such a drastic case!"|
|148||Whelk Attack||SpongeBob and Patrick inside the whelk's stomach.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||Squidward cries for help.|
|168||Fiasco!||"Now you've gone too far!"|
|170||Free Samples||"Wait! No!"|
|190||Lost in Bikini Bottom||Several broken hydrants.|
Dialogue Blues (a)
Dialogue Blues (a) was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- As Seen on TV - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he's quitting.
Dickhauter was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- The Lost Mattress - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward go to Mr. Krabs' house.
Dig it Baby
Dig it Baby was composed by Nino Nardini.
Dingle's Regatta is a traditional jig performed by Brian Peters.
|030||No Free Rides||The beginning.|
|033||Gary Takes a Bath||SpongeBob shows Gary the treasure map.|
|048||Squilliam Returns||Title card.|
|065||Selling Out||Mr Krabs sees his customers entering the Krusty Krab.|
|076||The Thing||"Could it be? SpongeBob's gone for the evening?"|
|078||Born to Be Wild||"Welcome Wild Ones!"|
|Best Frenemies||Mr. Krabs sees every KK costumer drink a kelp shake.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob delivers a Krabby Patty to Table #4 in 3 seconds; "I'm on it! Nothing a dedicated on-time employee can't handle."|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||The submarine arrives and the crowd buys the burned patties.|
|099||SpongeHenge||Mr. Krabs speaks with SpongeBob on the phone.|
|120||No Hat for Pat||"Now get back to work!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||The customers notice the "Deluxe Krabby Patties" sign.|
Dirgey was composed by Steve Marston.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - "The service was short, tears shed with regret. Squidward, it seemed, was the one most upset."
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "Wait! Where are you going?"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The flying Dutchman tries to take Mr. Krabs' cash register.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - At the Krusty Krab, Pearl groans.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob sees a skull in Mr. Krabs' navy locker.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "The Krusty Krab can't stay in business...not like this."
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man points to the graves of the older Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob throws a patty in the trash.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - Mr. Krabs tosses the grill.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob packs up.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "My heart aches when I think of me ol' girl, all cold and lonely, just sittin' in the front window of that dirty pawn shop, at the mercy of any random Joe who just happens by..."
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "Old Rusty bought the farm 20 years ago."
Dirty Work at the Crossroads
Dirty Work at the Crossroads was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Life of Crime - The television show that Mr. Krabs watches.
- Blackened Sponge - The heroine screams for help.
- Pest of the West - "Why are we going so fast?"
Disastrous Event 2
Disastrous Event 2 was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Bumper to Bumper - Mrs. Puff tells SpongeBob he's unteachable.
- Squid Defense - "Hello? Is somebody there?"
- Evil Spatula - Sizzlemaster burns patties.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob talks to Pearl.
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - "Krusty Klam?!"
- Tutor Sauce - Several cars smash into the Krusty Krab.
- The Executive Treatment - "Not 4B!"
- Bulletin Board - SpongeBob reads more bad notes on the board.
- Food Con Castaways - Everyone screams.
- Mermaid Pants - Squidward pulls the lever to fry SpongeBob and Patrick.
Disneyland was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Krabby Land - Title card; The ending.
- Toy Store of Doom - SpongeBob dances in a tutu; The Toy Barrel is opened for business the following day.
- Glove World R.I.P. - Glove Universe is shown.
Dissonance was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Disturbances was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Squirrel Record - Most robots built and destroyed in a day.
Disturbing Facts (a)
Disturbing Facts (a) was composed Gregor F. Narholz.
- Mooncation - "Oh my gosh!"
Doctor Phibes was composed by Roger Wootton.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "The Flying Dutchman is gonna show up uninvited."
Dombummel was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|015||Sleepy Time||Inside Patrick's dream.|
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob and Patrick ice skate.|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||At Bunny Buns.|
|064||Skill Crane||Title card.|
|086||Roller Cowards||"It sure was lucky that we found our tickets..."|
|139||The Cent of Money||The music inside the arcade; SpongeBob enters the arcade.|
Domestic Fun was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
Domestic Fun (a)
- Grandma's Kisses - Title card.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - "Uh, SpongeBob? Would you mind care me if we use the rear entrance? I'm a little shy around new people."
- The Main Drain - The beginning of both stories about the Main Drain.
- Plankton Pays - "Oh, hello there!"
- Pineapple Invasion - Plankton appears disguised as a girl scout.
Domestic Fun (b)
- Chimps Ahoy - "I can't even make a simple nutcracker."
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton in the garbage can.
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Magazine stand.
- The Main Drain - The kids pull the drain plug.
- Plankton Pays - Plankton stung by jellyfish.
Domestic Fun (c)
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - Plankton screams.
- Pineapple Invasion - Gary slams the door.
- Whirly Brains - Fred is hit by a Whirly Brain.
The Donut Dilemma
The Donut Dilemma was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick makes requests.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "Well, okay"
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - "That's okay, Shiny."; SpongeBob and Shiny exit the Pitchfork Pantry.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - (on harpsichord) Played in the art museum.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - SpongeBob and Gary check out there new home.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs flushes the buns down the toilet.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Sandy complains that she's out of fruitcake.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob asks someone else to sign the petition.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob pulls Sandy's tongue; "Wow, Sandy, what is all this?"
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob looks for Gary's ball.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - SpongeBob tries to make a milkshake; "Ooh, that's right."
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob doesn't know how to make a rusty on rye.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward gets his mail.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Well, if it isn't Patrick."
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Patrick goes to Sandy.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Sallesman accompliments SpongeBob.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy asks SpongeBob and Patrick to be part of her experiment; Sandy says the experiment's done.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward pretending to be Hedvig.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick's baby tooth crying at night.
Dorothy was composed by Tony Tape.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Plays whenever the inside of the time machine is shown.
Down by the Riverside
Down by the Riverside, based on The Battle Hymn of the Republic, is a traditional spiritual performed in the style of early Dixieland jazz by the Sunshine Skiffle Band.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Title card; The ending.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - Mr. Krabs catches his first glimpse of Krabby O'Mondays.
Down in Davy Jones' Locker
Down in Davy Jones' Locker was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Pan down to the Flying Dutchman's lair.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Storm clouds appear.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "It's getting late."
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "Do you mind?"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "Why would Krabs tell those two blunderers about the main drain?"
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "WHERE ARE THEY?!"
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Shot of the time capsule's exterior.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Sorry, Krabs, I'm busy."
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - "I think I smell a plan!"
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Where are all me customers?!"
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Patrick nervous.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton is shown alone at the Krusty Krab.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "So do you think we're real ghosts now?!"
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Plankton gets nervous.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "Risking their lives for our amusement?"
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "The jerktonium seems to work on these jerks."
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "This is the secret stuff?"
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward describes the grocery thief.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "I flushed SpongeBob down the toilet."
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Umm... Hello, miss?"
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward gets an idea.
Down in the Dumps
Down in the Dumps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- Le Big Switch - "Oh, Mr. Le Schnook, I lost everything."; Mr. Krabs' desk gets taken away.
Dr. Death was composed by Trevor Bastow.
- Blackened Sponge - "...when a wanton cry of distress pounded against my eardrum!"; SpongeBob carries on telling the story on how he got his black eye.
The Drama Links was composed by Hubert Clifford.
Drama Link (a)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob looks through the freezer window and looks at Mr. Krabs and Jim laughing.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "I knew you'd be too stubborn to turn the heat up. Let's see how long you keep these customers when you give them the cold shoulder."
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "Okay, okay, get a grip Krabs. Just concentrate on driving."
Drama Link (b)
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick tries to think of what to wish for. Patrick's Ending
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob screams.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - "Squidward! Open your eyes!"
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "Do you know what's in that Krabby Patty you're eatin'?"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - The students scream as they see morphed SpongeBob and Squidward in the present.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "$25 for a hamburger!"
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr Krabs sees a telescope.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "No!"
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward gets crossed when he gets disrupted.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy sees a gorilla.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - SpongeBob sees Plankton.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick sees Glovey Glove.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick thinks SpongeBob has a dodge ball.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Sandy finds a flea in her fur.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Someone must've..."
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy searches for Gary.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Mr. Krabs senses money burning.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward sees Squilliam on TV, and drops the tea cup.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Hang on a minute, it IS tomorrow!"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "Come on, SpongeBob, it's just a little splinter. I mean how bad can it...[screams] Oh, merciful Neptune!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "The scent! Nobody told me about bad smells!"
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob explains to Patrick about someone stealing the Krabby Patty formula.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Yeah, that's right, baby. Welcome to my locker."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward screams.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "In fact, if it weren't for your constant stifling, I'd have the whole world running for the safety of their mommies!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob and Patrick start to burn up.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - The Flying Dutchman realizes that his beard is gone.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "There are clowns there!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Sandy rips the abrasive side off SpongeBob.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob checks to see if there are any people behind the kelp.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "ANCHOVIES!"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Squidward sneezes in SpongeBob's mask.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - The customers smell Squidward's full diaper.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - SpongeBob reaches into the grill.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton is grabbed by a tongue.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - Fish hook comes down; "THE FISHERMAN!!!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Shot of the empty toilet paper roll.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - The Yeti Krab roars at Squidward.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - "That donut is gone."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - A fish reads "P-star7"'s note.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - "Now available where they keep things cold!"
Drama Link (c)
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "Okay, getting all worked up over a little coin"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob uses his hat to cover the splinter.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "Squidward, are you okay?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "Okay, Squiddy, don't get creeped out. Just get the vacuum and go home."
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Well maybe I could iron out a few bugs, but then you'll see just how much I need you!"
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Okay, that was weird."
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Patrick walks into the Krusty Krab feeling sick.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Gary notices something strange about Fluffy-Fluffy.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob gets nervous on stage when he talks about Mr. Krabs based on how cheap he is.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob thinks in his head, "I'm not going to cry! I'm not going to cry!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "A sacrifice must be made of the most miserable person."
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "There goes me monopoly."
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Patrick shown watching the news report.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Wow, you must have snapped, Krabs."
- 157b. "Oral Report" - "My report is on."
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "Pizza? I'll give you a pizza."
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Pearl gets a barnacle on her face.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - "Hey buddy, I got something cool to show you."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob drinks the coffee.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Squidward sees SpongeBob and the snails.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "Tic and...tac."
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob struggles to say Sandy that he lied.
Drama Link (d)
- 3b. "Plankton!" - SpongeBob gasps.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "That's not gonna do it! Think harder!" Patrick's Ending
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "GAS!!!"Deleted Scene
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "I gotta turn myself in!"
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob runs to Patrick's house.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "PATRICK!"
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "No!"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "What's gotten into you?"
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward sees cement; Smelly growls.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "All FREE?!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob tries to get the nematodes out of here.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "What in Neptune’s name is that?!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - The light laser burns Squidward's eyes to a crisp.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward sees SpongeBob scratching the fungus.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - "Can't you two do anything Right?!"; "This Isn't the Secret Formula!"
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - The Krabby Patty has worms in it.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Dimples?!"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to bury his money.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Squidward's head is stuck inside SpongeBob’s body.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob Screams; "You've poisoned all these people!"
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Everyone starts throwing dodge balls at Patrick.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - The flies hover over the trio.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick screams.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Mr. Krabs throws everyone out of the restaurant by picking up the Krusty Krab.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patrick screams.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - "Non paying customer!"
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Patrick arrives.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - "Stop!"
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream and fall back into Sandy's truck; The Hermit starts laughing.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick grows a nose, grabs a booger to go after SpongeBob.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy and Patrick bash in SpongeBob's door; The villagers scream; "What do you think you're doing?!"
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - The jellyfish sting SpongeBob.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob screams as he sees his cousin in a package.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton gets caught.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Don't touch anything, you twit!"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob tries to get the splinter out.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - Squidward sees a cliff.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward screams.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - A hermit crab bites Patrick.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "No!"
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob searches for Gary; SpongeBob looking for Gary at Squidward's bathroom.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "It's the Flying Dutchman!"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob notices his pockets are empty.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob screams.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Grandpa Redbeard growls.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward screams.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob yells.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob takes his shoe and sock off.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs' shell on Gary and then sees Mr. Krabs coming in.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Plankton's eye is full of water and explodes out of his head.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "No!"
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - A little old lady is watching Patrick's mouth on television.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton slides himself into SpongeBob's brain.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "WHAT!? Let the little guy go!?"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Mr. Krabs sees a customer leaving his restaurant.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward screams.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob screams.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs Puff screams; SpongeBob enters.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs in Pearl's costume tries to scare Plankton.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The driver screams.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Squidward isn't at his post!"
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - The narrator gasps.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - "CLOSE UP?!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob screams.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - "Dear Neptune."
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs screams; Mr. Krabs sees Squidward's back barnacles.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Mr. Krabs gasps.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "ME BOTTOM DOLLAR?!"
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton screams.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Mr. Krabs screams; "DADDY!"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Squidward screams; SpongeBob imagines his house on fire.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - "PATRICK!"
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - "The match!"
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - "Aaah, ow."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The free Krabby Pattys sigh scares Mr. Krabs.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "Coffee?!"
- 174a. "Treats!" - Gary writes with water in the word, "Treats".
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Plankton measures the Krusty Krab.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - The ending.
- . "Eek! An Urchin" - Plankton discovers the urchin.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob adds the two drops of explosive.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream and run off; "Aah, your Face!".
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Squidward screams after being woken up.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "WHAT?!"; SpongeBob screams.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Oh, my tree is dying!"
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - "I need to extract the tooth."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob puts on a scary mask; Patrick puts the mask on.
Drama Link (e)
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick runs away from the stranger.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob tries to say a magic word.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - "A horrible biker gang called the Wild Ones are coming! We got to run!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "SpongeBob's resignation! Oh, this is terrible. No one's making patties and that means I'm not making money!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "What do we do, Squidward!?"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Mr. Krabs notices his customers are gone.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick faints.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Gary, I've broken your shell!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm selling the Krabby Patty secret formula to Plankton!"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward hears SpongeBob's crying.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Stay back, whale!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Pearl's tears flood the streets.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "I lied!"
Drama Link (f)
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "I'll save you Sandy!"; "Neptune's trousers!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick warns SpongeBob that he'll get out of town.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward sees more ick on SpongeBob's nose and screams.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob's splinter makes Squidward faint.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Pearl's friends grab SpongeBob.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Sandy's helicopter crashes into the sand.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob got scared of Gary's new shell.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Plankton gets angry.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "You're thinking what I'm thinking?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "I wasn't stealing food!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Gary frightenly comes running onto SpongeBob's bed.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Now they have to listen!"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob throws the TV out the window.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "Mr. Krabs!"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "The key!"
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob falls through a morbid Patrick.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Fred's tongue falls off; SpongeBob and Patrick scream as their faces freeze.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - "Mr. Krabs, It's awful! were out of buns!"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "beneath the grill!"
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Maybe if we don't look at him, he'll go away."
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Patrick's stomach growls.
Drama Link (g)
- 65a. "Selling Out" - The customers notice the Krabby Patty is filled with garbage.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob notices he lost his laughbox.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob and Squidward morphed.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr. Krabs saves his money.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "I gotta get goin'. He told me to!"
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Mr. Krabs remembers what happened the last time he left SpongeBob alone in the Krusty Krab.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - The alarm blares.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Warden turns around and sees someone.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "Quick! Quick! Cover it over something!"
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Krabs jumps into the money.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward runs around and screams.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob loses his balance from the jars and falls.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "It's some guy I've never seen before!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob jumps in front of the card to avoid the mud.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "Keep on your guard Barnacle Boy."
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - "No! You're not going anywhere!"
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Mother of Neptune! Get away from me!"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "This is worse than I ever could have imagined!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Ah! Sandy's trapped in that box!"
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Stuck forever!"
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Help me Mr. Krabs! I forgot how to make Krabby Patties!"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs Puff crashes into the Krusty Krab.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Call off your daughter, Krabs!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - SpongeBob screams.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "One more step and I'll sneeze!"
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - SpongeBob and Squidward scream.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "The main drain?"
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Mr. Krabs!"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "I'll help you."
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward screams.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "You mean SpongeBob?"
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Hang on, I'm coming!"
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward's sheet music burns.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs eats the phone.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The car flies through the air.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "MR. KRABS!"
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward falls into the grease pan; "Monster!"
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs scream.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - Patrick reveals a picture of severe toe barnacles.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - "Has the world gone mad?!"; The Ferris wheel rolls into Glove Lake.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "7 years ago!"
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - "Squidward!?"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "My eyes!"; "Me Money!"
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob dried up.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob kidnapped.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob gasps.
Drama Link (h)
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Mr. Krabs faints.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Who needs skill when science is on your side?"
- 83b. "Waiting" - "If I leave, the mailman might come and I might miss him."
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "That sounded like a threat!"
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary exits SpongeBob’s house.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "You monster!"
Drama Link (k)
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton laughs evilly as he sees the customers doomed.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs screams when he thought his steering wheel was a penny.
Drama Link (o)
This is the only dramatic link music that doesn't have a dramatic feeling. Instead, it has a tearful feeling.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "And I thought I was evil."
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "Goodbye, world. Goodbye, Mrs. Puff."
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton reads Karen's letter.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "It's no use. I'll never get any customers now."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Tell me that I am dreaming."
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "And finally, sad news for Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy fans."
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "It was I who made Squidward miserable."
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "It's true! We barely escaped with our lives!"
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - "Could you see it in your heart to let us ride all our favorite rides just one last time?"
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - A kid fish cries after his ice cream is reeled in by the hook.
Dramatic Bridges are composed by Phillip Green.
Dramatic Bridge 1
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary starts to react to the change.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - SpongeBob finds Gary's shell missing.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - The trenchbillies won't let SpongeBob and Patrick leave.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "If they didn't do it, that means the key was stolen by..."; "You may not be a butler, but are you a werewolf?"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "Help! There's a mad chopper on the loose!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "MR. KRABS!"
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "At this time, survival looks bleak for the little yellow sponge."; "My best buddy is trapped in there."
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Sandy is losing it.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick wake up with the face-freeze.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "This is outrageous!"
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "Now this is what I call a real great shortcut."
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - SpongeBob sees his house destroyed.
Dramatic Bridge 3
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - "Mr. Krabs, what have you done to my Gary?"; "DON'T YOU HAVE WORK YOU SHOULD BE DOING?"
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Madame Hagfish is introduced.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "You must resist!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Pearl gets more barnacles.
Dramatic Bridge 4
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary attracts everyone's change.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "You haven't seen the last of ME!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob slips.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "SpongeBob, help!"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "Thanks for the key!"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "Don't walk out that door!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - The Tiki land gets destroyed. (low pitched)
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Close-up shot of the 'Glove World Pumping Station' door sign.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "I will spill your contents even if I have to tear you apart!"
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - "My professional grade earplugs!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "A wave drew me back into the ocean."
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - The air lines melt.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Shiny floats towards the ceiling fan.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward burns his hand on the grill.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "It's the Big One!"
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Plankton sees Karen at the Krusty Krab.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Fred's tongue starts to freeze.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob screams.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob reverses the boat.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - The Crowd chases SpongeBob, and Squidward.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - The criminal disguised in chum is thought to be a monster.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - "With this recipe, I could own the most popular fast food restaurant in Bikini Bottom!"
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs is blown out the door.
Dramatic Bridge 7
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary attracts all the change at the arcade.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "Me three."
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "SpongeBob!"
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "Patrick, call Sandy!"
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - "Idiot sauce!"
Drama Sting 3
- For Here or to Go - Karen cuts the Krabby Patty out of Plankton.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - ToyBob is revealed.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - Plankton laughs evilly.
- Gary's New Toy - Gary stares at the ball.
- The Fish Bowl - "Open the door! The experiment is over!"
Drama Sting 5
- Demolition Doofus - "If you want someone demolished, I guess you have to demolish them yourself."
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - "Success!"
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - Man Ray demands more Krabby Patties.
- Squirrel Record - Something emerges from the dumpster.
- Séance Shméance - "A big ghost?!"
- Married to Money - Cashina is really Plankton in disguise.
Dramatic Climax was composed by Mike Sunderland.
|024||Dying for Pie||Played whenever Squidward counts down the sunset.|
|025||Patty Hype||"Money walking!"|
|035||The Secret Box||"Inside this box is the most secretly secret in all of secretdom, and I am in sole witness! It's a heavy burden, SpongeBob, but nobody must know the mystery of the box!"|
|037||I'm With Stupid||Patrick mocks SpongeBob.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||"You tricked me, Mr. Krabs!"|
|043||Just One Bite||Squidward tastes the Krabby Patty.|
|The Bully||"Someone's coming closer!"|
|044||Nasty Patty||Mr. Krabs blames SpongeBob for feeding the Health Inspector the Nasty Patty.|
|Idiot Box||SpongeBob and Patrick pretend that they are stuck in an avalanche.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"I'm sorry, Squidward, but you made me do it."|
|047||Can You Spare a Dime?||Mr. Krabs accuses Squidward for stealing his dime.|
|049||Krab Borg||"We gotta find out what that robot did with the real Mr. Krabs. But how?"|
|Rock-a-Bye Bivalve||SpongeBob shows Patrick how many diapers Junior's already used.|
|053||New Student Starfish||Patrick is nervous to tell his name.|
|056||I Had an Accident||"...From the safety of my home to the outside world." *gulp*|
|058||Plankton's Army||"Plankton, wait, you can't look at the formula!"|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob's pants slowly inflate.|
The Dramatic Cues were composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Dramatic Cue (a)
|009||Opposite Day||Squidward sees the realtor's car.|
|026||Squidville||"FRIED OYSTER SKINS!?!?"|
|027||Life of Crime||SpongeBob and Patrick noticed they popped the balloon.|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||The Zookeeper shows the real criminal.|
|033||Shanghaied||"Holy shrimp! Squidward!"|
|035||Band Geeks||"...SQUILLIAM DOESN'T FIND OUT?!? SQUILLIAM AHH!"|
|037||I'm with Stupid||"Janet? Marty?!? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"OH MY GOODNESS!!! SQUIDWARD!!!"|
|064||Good Neighbors||"[screams] Paper monster!"|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||"Hold on, Buddy!"|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"No eating in my Classroon!"|
|070||Ghost Host||The Flying Dutchman scares SpongeBob by using various things.|
|075||That's No Lady||The salesman appears at the Krusty Krab.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||"*gasps* I knew exactly who you are!"|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||SpongeBob discovers that Ol' Reliable is gone.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||The corporal spots the prisoners escaping on a stage boat.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||"You can't do that here!"|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||The register is on fire.|
|113||The Card||Patrick walks to Goo Lagoon.|
Dramatic Cue (b)
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob and Patrick scream and jump off the ship; SpongeBob shows Patrick the perfume department.|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Pearl starts crying.|
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob runs into the bathroom.|
|050||Wet Painters||"Hurry and put Mr. Krabs' dollar back on the wall! I've got an idea!"|
|057||The Camping Episode||"Oh no! I'll save you, Squidward!"|
|058||Missing Identity||"[screams] ONE MINUTE?!"|
|060||Pranks a Lot||"NO!, Don't burn me dollar!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob runs around and removes Gary from his face.|
|064||Good Neighbors||Squidward painfully flies outside his house as he almost gets hit by a boatmobile.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||Patrick wanders off a Danger cliff.|
|076||The Thing||Smellie tries to get back to his house.|
|077||Rule of Dumb||Squidward's house moves violently.|
|081||Friend or Foe||Krabs ejected; Plankton ejected.|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||"WHO TOUCHED ME THERMOSTAT!!??"|
|087||To Love a Patty||The pot is on fire.|
|093||Picture Day||"Wait, wait! Don't squirt!"|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||The mountain Sandy's driving on is upside down.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||The submarine falls down th abyss.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Citizens of New Kelp City run away from the bubble.|
|113||The Card||Patrick walks across a planted grider and falls.|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||SpongeBob and Patrick escape from Sandy's treedome to rehydrate.|
|142||Sponge-Cano!||"Please, SpongeBob, I didn't mean ANY of that!!"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Plankton flies with a bottle formula like rocket.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||Patrick pushes down the lever with his butt and breaks it.|
|150||Krusty Dogs||A Krusty Dog explodes.|
|151||Love That Squid||SpongeBob and Squidward fall down the stairs.|
|153||The Other Patty||The customers of the Flabby Patty run away after the announcement.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||SpongeBob dehydrates.|
|184||Evil Spatula||SpongeBob's spatula breaks in half.|
|198||Sharks vs. Pods||"Gary! NO!!!"|
Dramatic Cue (c)
|028||Christmas Who?||SpongeBob saves Sandy from the "Fire."|
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob and Patrick run away with the sock.|
|049||Rock-a-Bye Bivalve||SpongeBob and Patrick try to rescue Junior.|
|057||Krabby Land||SpongeBob gets soap in his eyes.|
|065||Selling Out||Mr. Krabs takes the cash register and shoves it in the Krabby Patty making machine.|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||SpongeBob tries to help Patrick.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||SpongeBob and Patrick scream as they head toward to Squidward's brain.|
|076||The Thing||"Hello, Animal Control? There's a wild animal loose in my house!"|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||The crowd throw rocks at Plankton/Mable's husband throws the last rock.|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||SpongeBob serves the customers too quickly.|
Dramatic Cue (d)
|010||Culture Shock||"You may win this time. SHEE-AH KA-ZING!" (beginning of track heard only).|
|F.U.N.||"Plankton, it's you!"; "Who knows? I think YOU KNOWS!".(end both tImes).|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||Squidward sees his Sculpture melted down. (end of track)|
|012||Employee of the Month||Squidward manages to climb out of the hole. (beginning)|
|014||Karate Choppers||SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs. (end)|
|015||Sleepy Time||Squidward breaks his clarinet in half. (end)|
|016||The Paper||Squidward tries to grab the paper from SpongeBob. (beginning)|
|028||Christmas Who?||"FIRE!"; "Wait! Squidward hasn't written his letter yet!". (end of track heard both times)|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||"Behold!". (end)|
|033||Shanghaied||SpongeBob and Patrick scream; "And the only other way out is". (both)|
|Gary Takes a Bath||Gary gets exaggerated. (end)|
|034||Frankendoodle||The giant pencil falls down; SpongeBob gets an idea. (end, beginning)|
|035||Band Geeks||"Ah! That would be my band!" (end)|
|038||Sailor Mouth||"Ooooh! You said number 11! (end)|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||"Co-cashier?!?" (end)|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward's face gets red after the magic conch shell tells him "No". (beginning)|
|My Pretty Seahorse||SpongeBob sees the Flower bitten again. (end)|
|043||The Bully||"YOU WHAT?!?" (end)|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"This Isn't Working!" (beginning and end)|
|049||Krab Borg||SpongeBob gasps. (end)|
|060||Pranks a Lot||Sandy screams.. (end)|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||Patrick wakes up horrifyingly to the impact of office products; A pile of rusty shells collapse on Gary. (end both times)|
|067||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture||The Heroes gasp. (end)|
|068||Patrick SmartPants||Patrick duplicates his actions to get his head back. (beginning)|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward sees Stairs. (end)|
|070||Chimps Ahoy||Sandy gasps. (end)|
|Ghost Host||"I've seen all your tricks." (end)|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"FINE!?" (end)|
|075||That's No Lady||"PATRICK?!?" (end)|
|076||Hocus Pocus||Patrick eats the Ice cream. (end)|
|078||Best Frenemies||Mr. Krabs screams. (end)|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton crashes to the side of the abyss. (end)|
|100||Stanley S. SquarePants||"There's two of them?!?" (end)|
|107||Giant Squidward||"I look horrible!"(end)|
Dramatic Cue (e)
|027||Life of Crime||SpongeBob and Patrick are being locked up in jail.|
|032||The Smoking Peanut||"Behold! The oyster's pearl!"|
|033||Shanghaied||"He's about to eat us!"|
|034||Frankendoodle||The artist loses his pencil.|
|037||Procrastination||"How does he know I'm supposed to write my essay?"|
|038||Sailor Mouth||"What's gonna happen to us?"|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||Mr Krabs waits to see all those Jelly Patties; The jellyfish captures SpongeBob.|
|040||Squid on Strike||"S-S-S-S-SpongeBob, w-w-w-w-w-what have you done?"|
|042||My Pretty Seahorse||SpongeBob thinks the Krusty Krab is haunted.|
|043||Just One Bite||SpongeBob eats the Krabby Patty order.|
|The Bully||Flatts makes a sand sculpture of SpongeBob and kicks its butt.|
|047||Can You Spare a Dime?||Mr. Krabs sees that his first dime is missing.|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"Oh, shrimp! It's my arch-rival from high school, Squilliam Fancyson! I can't let him see me in my Krusty Krab uniform!"|
|055||Mid-Life Crustacean||Mr. Krabs watches all the senior citizens get buried in their tombstones.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"Oh no! Oh no! This is terrible!"|
|057||Krabby Land||"Uh, hey kids."|
|062||Krabs vs. Plankton||Plankton runs off with the Krabby Patty.|
|065||Selling Out||"But they wouldn't listen to me!"; "Rules? Here's a rule for ya. People can't eat stain glass bar stools!"|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||"Looks like you're the man... sponge."|
|074||Bummer Vacation||SpongeBob notices that it's permanent vacation that Mr. Krabs made up.|
|076||The Thing||A clam eats Smellie.|
|Hocus Pocus||"SQUIDWARD! My simple card playing trick ad turned you into an Ice Cream Cone!"|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||SpongeBob and Patrick panic about the disappearance of Ol' Reliable and post up fliers.|
|081||Friend or Foe||"I'll show you, Krabs! I'll steal that cursed recipe from you one day, and I won't stop till I do!"|
|083||Fungus Among Us||"Help ... me!"|
|086||Roller Cowards||Shot of the Fist 'O Pain.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||"Oh, O.K. What's an abyss, SpongeBob?"|
|105||The Splinter||Patrick explains why SpongeBob got a splinter.; SpongeBob's finger that has the splinter is rotten and big.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"Only way back...surfing? Bikini Bottom? [screams] I don't know how to surf!"; Sandy lands on an island."|
|112||Choir Boys||"Stop! Stop!"|
|114||Ditchin'||"Ever since then, he's led the lonely life of a criminal."|
|128||Growth Spout||Mr. Krabs runs to Pearl to help.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"No water!! CAN'T BREATHE!!!!"|
|131||Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful||"That's the man who stole my wagon."|
|132||Yours, Mine and Mine||Patrick eats the toy.|
|Kracked Krabs||Mr. Krabs faints.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||The police officers kick SpongeBob and Patrick out of the car.|
|136||Summer Job||"That's it! I don't care anymore! This isn't worth it!"|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Secret fear?"|
|Gary in Love||SpongeBob walks to the picture and picks it up.|
|141||The Curse of the Hex||SpongeBob tries to put out the fire; "I don't got it."|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"We're all out of Krabby Patties, sir!"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The Tunnel of Glove ride is stuck in super-fast mode.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Patrick is shown unconscious.|
|154||The Hot Shot||"Okay, roll... is there a button for that?"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The Chum Bucket now serves Krabby Patties.|
|165||Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom||"Kelpy G is performing tonight!"|
|169||Are You Happy Now?||An avalanche occurs.|
|170||Free Samples||The customers chase Plankton.|
|172||Face Freeze!||Mr. Krabs hears SpongeBob and Patrick goofing off.|
|173||Demolition Doofus||SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff flying and SpongeBob pops Mrs. Puff.|
|174||For Here or to Go||Puppet Plankton gets squeezed up and pops.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||The customers angrily come inside the Krusty Krab.|
|Move It or Lose It||"Bulldozed?"|
|184||Jailbreak!||Flashback of chum at the bank.|
|Evil Spatula||SpongeBob tries to bring his spatula back to life.|
|192||Company Picnic||Mr. Krabs comes out with a fire extinguisher.|
|199||Lame and Fortune||Plankton brings his fortune cookies to the Krusty Krab.|
|201||Sandy's Nutmare||"Patrick, we have to do something!"|
|Bulletin Board||SpongeBob screams; People murmuring.|
|202||Food Con Castaways||Mr. Krabs orders SpongeBob to give him the patty.|
|203||Pineapple Invasion||"Time to trigger the stench!"|
|204||Mutiny on the Krusty||SpongeBob almost spends Mr. Krabs' first dime.|
Dramatic Cue (f)
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob is going to try and start his new life.|
|065||Selling Out||"Where's the love?"|
|075||That's No Lady||"What it is about me that makes those two so friendly?"|
|076||Hocus Pocus||"Squidward" has melted.|
Dramatic Cue (g)
|038||Sailor Mouth||"All hands on deck! Batten the front doors! Brace the cash register! Break out the happy snacks!"|
|041||SpongeGuard on Duty||SpongeBob and Patrick start drowning.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||"Dude, we're falling right out of the sky! We've gotta drop the load!"|
|048||Squilliam Returns||SpongeBob's brain panics and breaks in two.|
|055||The Great Snail Race||Firefighters put out the fire on Gary's shell.|
|056||Born Again Krabs||Mr. Krabs goes crazy and steals back his merchandise.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Patchy faces "The Seven Trials of Monkey Lagoon".|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||SpongeBob and the gang run upstairs to rescue Pearl.|
|072||Wishing You Well||Mr. Krabs saves a Quarter.|
|083||Rise and Shine||Patrick beats up a lamp.|
|093||Picture Day||Kids throw tomato balloons.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||The prisoners escape on a stage boat.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||Plankton cheers as the submarine continues to plummet.|
|113||The Card||SpongeBob rescues Patrick with a crane.|
|118||Pet or Pests||Mr. Wormsley and Gary attack each other.|
|Komputer Overload||Plankton's robots fight with each other.|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Spot scares the other animals in the shelter back into their pens.|
|202||Snail Mail||SpongeBob panics.|
Dramatic Cue (h)
|001||Tea at the Treedome||SpongeBob and Patrick dried up. (end)|
|007||Hall Monitor||"Sponge... Bob..." (end)|
|010||F.U.N.||"That naive cube!" (both cue)|
|011||Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||The Sculpture's eyes flip over. (end)|
|012||The Chaperone||"Keep her away from my precious girl. (end)|
|Employee of the Month||Squidward sneaks out his house and falls into a hole.|
|017||Arrgh!||"Did you notice something familiar about the map?" (both cue)|
|037||Procrastination||"It's only 10:00?!" (end)|
|038||Sailor Mouth||"The Krusty Krab! She's empty!" (end)|
|049||Rock-a-Bye Bivalve||"JUNIOR!!!" (end)|
|056||Born Again Krabs||The customer screams. (end)|
|I Had an Accident||"A real gorilla!" (end)|
|065||Selling Out||"Automated cash register? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" (eyes roll back in his head)|
|076||Hocus Pocus||SpongeBob screams.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||"You're not Patrick!"; Sandy sees SpongeBob covered in gum. (only a second of this cue plays in this part)|
|082||Night Light||"What are you two whimpering about?"|
Dramatic Encounter was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|020||Hooky||*gasps* "I'm hooked..."|
|Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II||"What's the matter?"|
|026||Grandma's Kisses||Grandma is about to kiss SpongeBob.|
|039||Jellyfish Hunter||"Mr. Krabs! No!"|
|040||Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm||SpongeBob finds his house destroyed; "That's not the worm, that's his tongue..."|
|043||The Bully||SpongeBob gasps; Flats gets ready to kick SpongeBob's butt.|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The Worm appears behind Squidward.|
|065||Selling Out||"You wouldn't want to talk with Human Resources, would you?"; Human Resources go's back into the room.|
|066||Dunces and Dragons||The Dragon zaps Planktonimor.|
|086||Roller Cowards||The 2nd, and 5th time the Fiery Fist O Pain is seen.|
|091||Le Big Switch||Mr. Krabs receives the huge bill.|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||Toxic waste; loud stomping.|
|141||The Main Drain||"And nobody was ever heard from again.."|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The snow mollusk eats Mr. Krabs and his crew.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||A giant insect is behind Patrick.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Camera pan of the wreckage; Camera pan of the wreckage again.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"You have been warned"; A Giant Goo is almost Landing to the Krusty Krab.|
|187||Don't Look Now||Squidward appears behind SpongeBob, Patrick.|
|188||Yeti Krabs||"...the Yeti Krab!"; "Or the Yeti Krab will eat us!"; "Please don't eat us, Mr. Yeti!"; Yeti Krab sneezes.|
|195||SpongeBob LongPants||"Lock your doors, bar your windows, it's the end of the world!"|
|199||Lame and Fortune||Crate lands on SpongeBob.|
Dramatic End [#49]
Dramatic End [#49] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
"I'll tell you what it means!"
Camera pan of destroyed Bikini Bottom.
|"You'll pay for this, Krabs!"|
The Dramatic Impacts were composed by Ivor Slaney.
Dramatic Impact 1
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - SpongeBob hears an ice cream truck come out of nowhere.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Because that patty KILLED him!"
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - "Who threw that piece of paper at me?!"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Tom is found behind a crate of chocolates then screams out "CHOCOLATE!!"
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "He doesn't look so tough."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Finally it's mine!"
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "Yes, but he's failed 1,258,056 times!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Karen appears at the Krusty Krab door.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Jack M. Crazyfish appears at the door.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton runs into the Krusty Krab to get the krabby patty formula.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Very interesting!"
Dramatic Impact 2
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Have you seen .... THIS MAN?!?"; "I'm the Maniac."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into DoodleBob's trap hole.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "I've gotta find SpongeBob!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Lightning strikes.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "DAVID H. JONES!"
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "NO! He can never find out!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary leaps onto SpongeBob's face; "SpongeBob! What happened?"
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "Buy the Krusty Krab? But it's not for sale."
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "You truly are the nastiest wizard in all Bikini Bottom Shire!"
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Roderick throws a student through the door.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman's ship gets sliced by a mountain.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "No Sandy, don't do it!"
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob finds Patrick not making the Krabby Patties right.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - SpongeBob flies into Squidward.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - The Kelpshake store in Mr. Krabs' block.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "LIES!!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Don't..touch..THE THERMOSTAT!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - The mailman gets hit by a truck; "SpongeBob's mayor of New Kelp City!"
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "NO NO NO!"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "Come on guys! These patties aren't worth the paper they're printed on!"
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob screams as he sees Boaty next to him in bed.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "Well, maybe..."/ *heart beats violently*
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Human hands touch Patrick's face.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward gasps as he saw the same exact replica of his home in SpongeBob's place.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Mrs. Puff gets scared of the baby worms.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob and Patrick gasp.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob falls on a cliff after he tripped over a rock, causing him to fall into a boarded hole.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard hears a crash and hits the breaks too hard.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "WHAT'S ALL THE RUCKUS?!
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The giant insect reappears.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Mr. Krabs threatens to remove one of SpongeBob's gold stars off the employee chart.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Karen falls to the ground.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob swipes away his dairy.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - The girls are surprised when Mr. Krabs kicks the baby out of the Krusty Krab.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "We shall make contact with the unliving!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "so I can finally see you fly?!"
Dramatic Impact 3
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "APRIL 1ST?!"
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman notices his sock is missing.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs yells as he sees the 100,000 dollar bill.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Do my ears deceive me?"
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "(screams) I gotta beg Mr. Krabs for my job back! And put an end to this nightmare!!!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "PATRICK ISN'T DROWNING!"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "That sounds like...(gasps)...THE HEALTH INSPECTOR!"
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - Patrick's shrunk
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob shows Patrick all the diapers outside the house.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob and Patrick's butts are hung by Mr. Krabs' wall.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs notices the kids are in the playground.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "(screams) The Strangler!"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - The Navy buddies gasp.
- . "The Endless Summer" - Several boats pumping CO2 into the air.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The Krabby Patty has tears.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick kidnaps SpongeBob with a jellyfishing net.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - The audience gasps.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman eats Gary.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - SpongeBob and Patrick realize Gary's gone.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob in a Patrick costume.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "FIVE MINUTES?"
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "FREE?!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The people gasped.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick gasps as he sees SpongeBob sleeping with a donut in his hand.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - "What in blazes did you do?"
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "SpongeBob you nincompoop, you broke my face!"
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Al! What are you doing?"
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - SpongeBob gasps as he sees construction workers working.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "He didn't say, 'Bless you!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick sprays Sandy.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "25¢ PER WORD?!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs gasps as he sees the inside of his house destroyed.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - The lodge members gasp.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "They...SHRUNK"
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Squidward sees Squilliam Fancyson.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Everyone gets disgusted by how Mr. Krabs is generous.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Norton screams.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "NO!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Mr. Krabs screams after he reads the definition for 'Overtime'.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "MY HOUSE!"
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "No Krusty Krab!?"
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob sees his sailva on the Krabby Patties.
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - Grandma Tentacles appears at the Chum Bucket.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "The Krusty Krab not there anymore!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob runs into Mr. Krabs' office.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob depressingly appears with his Best Day Ever mug.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Plankton?!"
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl's friends gasp.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Squidward?"
Dramatic Impact 5
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "HOLY FISHPASTE! IT'S A GUY!"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - "This squirrel is trying to kill me."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - "GARY!"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Free FOOD?!"
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - Mr. Krabs gets salt all over his eyes.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "The Tattletale Strangler?!"; "I'm the strangler?!"(lower pitched)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward destroys the buildings with a construction truck.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy hears noises coming from her tree dome.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - "Gary!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - "Offer inside? Just send in 99 boxtops!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Timmy's mother finds his son on the floor in pain.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "CARROTS?!? You're making soup out of me!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy's robot gets destroyed.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - The crowd tries to go after Squidward, Squidward closes the door on them in order to be safe.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "It's a code blue situation!"
- . "Surfing Dreams" - Huge wave approaches to Squidward.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs gasps.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get woken up; "Patrick! Stop! We can't. We have to get the costumes back."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Squidward's eyes get burned and screams.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - SpongeBob's "gramma" gets torn in the garbage dispenser.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Your Krabby Patty meter's on empty!"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "Oh no!"
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - "Head for the shelter!"
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Patrick! I'm coming, buddy!" (lower pitched)
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - The crowd runs.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - The coins scream.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "I've contracted Squid's Disease!"
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Mrs. Puff angirly sees SpongeBob.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Pizza Pete ties SpongeBob's hands with Parmesan crusted breadstick.
Dramatic Impact 6
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob notices that he's cheating.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Three pieces of paper spell BOO, which scares SpongeBob.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "Oh no! What's this doing here? This patty should be cremated!"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Sandy hears noises coming from her tree dome.
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - Whenever the camera zooms to SpongeBob and he says "A ROBOT."
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - The Strangler looks at his dirty hands and laughs evilly.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "The Chum Bucket open 23 hours?!"
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Ah finally, it's all mine!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Plab Patties K.O'ed Old Man Jenkins?"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Ick is all over the Krusty Krab.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "The temperature stays at 62°"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - "What happened to the Krusty Krab?"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "Good Neptune! SpongeBob, what's gotten into you, son?"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick sees a doughnut in SpongeBob's hand.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "What have I done?!"
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "He was the notorious outlaw Jack M. Crazyfish!"
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "He's gone! He's so small, he could be anywhere!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "Mr. Krabs, you gotta get out here!"; Plankton laughs evilly when people are entering the stadium.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - "DUE TOMORROW?!"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob walks back inside, but Mr. Krabs and Squidward are there.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "He hurt the little ones' feelings!"
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "If anything happens to that secret ingredient, don't bother coming back to work!"
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob gasps about his story of Larry.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Don't make any funny moves, spaceman!"
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Squidward rips off SpongeBob's mustache.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - The ball turns itself into a stray worm; "Get that disgusting vermin out of me restaurant pronto!"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "The 'Does a Laborious Task for Supervisor' has not been checked."
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "$9595.95?!"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune looks around and sees that Bikini Bottom is destroyed.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Squidward!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - SpongeBob slips on the grease and gets the food all over the customer.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "Hi, Patrick! Time to SHARE!"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "You lifted the ENTIRE hotel room?!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - The police car drives very fast.; "Plan Zed Dash Niner Niner?!?"
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man realizes that he is out of tartar sauce.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs evilly after making up his new evil plan; Gramma catches Plankton red-handed.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob notices that the plug has been unplugged.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Everyone at the Krusty Krab heard SpongeBob screaming.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "SPONGEBOB! OH NO!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Mr. Krabs gasps after he sees Abrasive SpongeBob.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "To tell me about your new best friend, Larry, I suppose?"
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "WHERE'S ME CASHIER?!"
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "It's spring cleaning day?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "PATRICK!"
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "..FOREVER!"
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - "Fuzzy!"
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - A pitchfork pantry is shown.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Squidward's afraid of heights.
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "Time to get to the bottom of this."
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Plankton growls.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - "MY DIARY!!!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "I gotta save Mr. Krabs!"
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Mr. Krabs gasps.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - A pickle flies into Squidward's eye.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Captain Scarfish enters.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - "Mr. Krabs, how long have you been in there?"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "Surprise, P-star7!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "Dying?!"
Dramatic Sea Battle
Dramatic Sea Battle was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|SpongeBob starts the boat.|
"What do you make of it, sarge?"
The citizens panic.
|SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward ride the big one.|
Shot of the film of a sea monster.
"I am so fired."
The Dramatic Stabs were composed by John Fox.
|006||Pickles||"MR. KRABS, THE FRONT DOOR IS MISSING!!"|
|043||The Bully||Flats gets into an accident.|
The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert Alexander White and Tim Laycock, and is arguable as a sad version of Blow the Man Down. This track is mainly associated with Mr. Krabs or the Flying Dutchman. Some viewers think the beginning of this track is the beginning of the waltz version of the Drunken Sailor, but it's really not.
|033||Shanghaied||The Flying Dutchman tells the story about his sock.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mr. Krabs makes a sailor promise with SpongeBob.|
|040||Squid on Strike||Mr. Krabs begs Squidward to return to work.|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Mr. Krabs mocks Plankton in his office.|
|044||Nasty Patty||The opening; SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go up the hill.|
|046||One Krabs Trash||"Of course I am!"|
|054||Ugh||"Now I know how Squidward feels."|
|056||Born Again Krabs||"Oh, sorry, I must have the wrong room."|
|057||Krabby Land||Mr. Krabs changes the color of his clown nose.|
|061||Shell of a Man||"Admitting you lost your shell is the toughest thing I've ever seen... and, uhh, I have a confession... these are fake!"|
|067||Enemy In-Law||"Eugene!" / "Mommy?" / "What did I tell ye about interferin' with me life?"|
|070||Ghost Host||The Dutchman calls roadside assistance; "Nothing better than giving a good scare."; "You're a ghost of your former self."|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||Squidward nails up the banner.|
|073||New Leaf||"That was truly amazing, Plank, ole buddy. I guess I really can trust ya, 100%."|
|081||Friend or Foe||"Darn tootin'! Hey, barnacle brains! I think you owe Plankton an apology!"|
|083||Fungus Among Us||Mr. Krabs is informed about the status of the hygiene of the Krusty Krab.|
|084||Spy Buddies||"Just makin' sure the Krabby Patty formula is safe."|
|085||Krabs à La Mode||"Quit yer lollygagging and get a move on!"|
|087||To Love a Patty||Mr. Krabs speaks of the time he fell in love with a Krabby Patty.|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||Patchy cries; Encino's still gone; "Pretty good story, eh, kids?"|
|099||The Two Faces of Squidward||Mr. Krabs speaks with Squidward.|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||"What are you doing under the table?"|
|102||Penny Foolish||"Uhh, well, actually I was going to show you this flip book and..."|
|104||Not Normal||"What are you doing back there?"|
|105||The Splinter||"These quarters smell sad. You're not planning to get a refill with them, are ya!"|
|107||No Nose Knows||"I've asked ye all hear because we all face a similar problem."|
|109||The Krabby Kronicle||Mr. Krabs laughs insanely as he sees a success.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"Who be disturbin' the Flying Dutchman's walk home from the convenience store?"; "Oh, please, Mr. Dutchman, I didn't mean to spill your groceries!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"Actually, Mr. Krabs, I've been thinking."|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||"The curse will wear off when my beard grows back."|
Dreaming Flowers was composed by Gustav Lange, Krassimira Ziegler and Gerhard Kanzian.
- Truth or Square - Played during the 'wedding' of Sandy and SpongeBob.
- Married to Money - Played during the wedding of Cashina and Mr. Krabs.
Dream Date was composed by Emil Cadkin, Phillip Green and William Loose.
- Chum Fricassee - SpongeBob and Krabs in disguise.
- Squirrel Record - "I don't want to lose you, Sandy!"
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "I can't believe it!"
- Married to Money - Cashina introduces herself.
Dream of Tomorrow
Dream of Tomorrow was composed by Trevor Duncan.
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||SpongeBob and Patrick read a magazine.|
|062||The Lost Mattress||SpongeBob and Patrick go to a mattress store.|
|067||Enemy In-Law||Plankton spots Betsy Krabs outside the Chum Bucket and immediately falls in love.|
|075||That's No Lady||Patrick enters Krusty Krab.|
Dream Sequence was composed by Dave Hewson.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - "I don't know, I feel kind of funny."
Dreaming of Paradise (b)
Dreaming of Paradise (b) was composed by Helene C.E. Muddiman.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob decides to go visit Sandy's dream.
Dreamy Hawaii was composed by Terry Day.
- Big Pink Loser - "It looks a little dusty around table 3. How about you sweep it out?"
- Wormy - The opening.
Dreamy Serenade was composed by Len Rawle.
- Patty Hype - Mr. Krabs is watching TV.
Dress Rehearsal [#4]
Dress Rehearsal [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- The Inmates of Summer - SpongeBob and Patrick build a boat.
Drinks Party was composed by Marc Andre Dall'Anese.
- Gullible Pants - "Hey, buddy. Yeah, it's me."
- Love That Squid - "Hop in."
- Goodbye, Krabby Patty? - Don Grouper introduced; Don Grouper needs someone to advertise the frozen Krabby Patties. (Low pitched)
Driving Jazz (f)
Driving Jazz (f) was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- Culture Shock - Squidward comes on stage.
Droopy was composed by Arthur Harold Wilkinson.
- Love That Squid - Squidward rings SpongeBob's doorbell.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob and Pearl close their eyes.
- Barnacle Face - "I think I have an idea."
Drop Me Off at 42nd St. (a)
Drop Me Off at 42nd St. (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
Drowsy Reef was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
"You were right, Squidward."
SpongeBob and Patrick are freezing.
Mr. Krabs cries after his first date with Mrs. Puff.
SpongeBob talks to Squidward at the dump.
Squidward is homeless.
Mr. Krabs wants another chance.
Plankton is shown in a wheelchair.
SpongeBob and Patrick grow tired.
"Gary loved balsa wood!"
"This isn't good."
SpongeBob writes a resignation letter.
Patrick is the only one without a nose.
SpongeBob cries because his card is ruined.
SpongeBob and Gary cry.
Mermaid Man doesn't want to fight anymore.
SpongeBob goes to bed.
Patrick doesn't how to play hide and seek.
SpongeBob will make "Gary" a Krabby Patty.
SpongeBob sadly returns to bed.; "Oh, hi, Sandy."
SpongeBob goes to bed.
|190||Tutor Sauce||SpongeBob cries in kitchen.|
|196||The Fish Bowl||Patrick crying.|
Drummers and Fifers
Drummers and Fifers was composed by Roger Roger.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "No one's ever failed my class... that's lived through it."
Drunken Sailor (b)
Drunken Sailor (b) is performed by Robin Jeffrey and Tim Laycock.
- 33a. Shanghaied - "Yer part of my crew now and our job is to sail around and frighten people."
- 40a. Squid on Strike - SpongeBob and Squidward get their jobs back "FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER! FOREVER!"
- 49a. Krab Borg - Squidward innocently cleans up after himself while Mr. Krabs gets angry at him.
- 53b. Clams - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward that he got his millionth dollar back.
- 55b. Mid-Life Crustacean - Title card; Mr. Krabs goes to his room for the rest of the night.
- 58b. Plankton's Army - Plankton gets flushed down the toilet.
- 64a. Skill Crane - "At a quarter of a pop, this thing pays itself in no time!"
- 65a. Selling Out - "Ah...the sweet smell of a brand new day!"
- 74a. Bummer Vacation - Mr. Krabs catches SpongeBob going to work; SpongeBob plays with his Krusty Krab playset; Toy SpongeBob plays with his toy Krusty Krab playset.
- 85a. New Digs - Squidward talks to SpongeBob about his tighty-whiteys and socks being in the cash register.
- 86b. Bucket Sweet Bucket - "And I bet you tried to steal this, too."
- 87a. To Love a Patty - SpongeBob eats the Krabby Patty.
- 88a. Money Talks - Mr. Krabs says "Good morning!" to his money in the vault.
- 92. Atlantis SquarePantis - Krabs babbling.
- 93b. Pat No Pay - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab.
- 102a. Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs is driving home while talking about the "penny" SpongeBob found; Krabs leaves.
- 116b. To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - "What are you two doing?"
The Drunken Sailor
Drunken Sailor is a well-known sea shanty. There are several versions of the song on the show.
This version was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Selling Out - Title Card.
- Chimps Ahoy - Title Card.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Title Card.
- To Love a Patty - Title Card.
- SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget - Title card; Patty gadget buried underground.
- The Krusty Sponge - Title Card.
- Penny Foolish - Title Card; The ending.
- Nautical Novice - Title Card.
- The Krabby Kronicle - Title Card.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob touches the root beer cellar.
- Grandpappy the Pirate - Title Card; The ending.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs climbs on top of a hill.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick giving the Flying Dutchman a makeover
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - Title Card.
- Frozen Face-Off - Mr. Krabs runs off.
- Pull Up a Barrel - Title Card; The ending.
This version was composed by Brian Peters.
- Squid's Day Off - Plays backwards during Squidward's first daydream.
- Sailor Mouth - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs all speak at the same time to Mama Krabs.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs is dropped off at his house.
- One Coarse Meal - Mr. Krabs as Pearl comes out of his office.
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - Krabby Patty sculpture of pirate ship; "Come on Squidward."
- Perfect Chemistry - "Neptune's trousers, Squidward!"
- The Good Krabby Name - The ending.
- Pull Up a Barrel - "Why don't you pull up a barrel, my ladies?"
- Bulletin Board - "See, Mr. Krabs?"
- The Slumber Party - The power goes out in Bikini Bottom.
- No Hat for Pat - "Alright! You leave me no choice!"
- The Clash Of Triton - King Neptune still cries.
- One Coarse Meal - Mr. Krabs disguises as Pearl.
- The Abrasive Side - Krabs kicks SpongeBob out.
- The Good Krabby Name - The words "Krusty Krab" are shown on the blimp.
Duel in the Dust
Duel in the Dust was composed by Sam Spence.
- Imitation Krabs - Robot Krabs turns into a toaster.
Duncan Gray is a traditional Scottish piece performed by Robert Alexander White.