|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Caesar's Entry was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune wins the challenge.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Deep fry pole vaults.
Cafe De Paris
Cafe De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- Gary Takes a Bath - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- Krabby Land - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers.
- The Gift of Gum - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- Roller Cowards - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
- Free Samples - SpongeBob plays the caliope.
- Glove World R.I.P. - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the ferris wheel.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- I Had an Accident - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
Call the Cops
Call the Cops! was composed by Gary James Crockett and Jay Stuart Glover.
Jailbreak! - Chum Bank Robbery
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- Shanghaied - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
Can Can is the name of two arrangements of Jacques Offenbach's "Infernal Galop" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld. One of them is for brass ensemble by Dick Stephen Walter and the other is for barrel organ by George Wilson.
Dick Stephen Walter version
- Nasty Patty - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Played in a commercial for this episode.
George Wilson Version
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Played during "The New Adventures of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy".
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chop cardboard cutouts of villains; SpongeBob blows the conch signal weakly.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - After the title card.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy burst into the Krusty Krab.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - After the main title.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fly and land.
- Night Light - Mermaid Man attempts to wrestle the Moth.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Music for the Krusty Kids Meal Commercial.
- See List of Associated Production Music/w#When Daylight Shines/Captain Lenoe's for more details.
Captain Pugwash is the theme song of the 1975 BBC children's animated programme of the same name. It was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- Nautical Novice - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- Shellback Shenanigans - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- Bubble Buddy - "...carnival-style! And if there's anything else I can do, please hesitate to ask."
- Tunnel of Glove - SpongeBob gets scared by a robot clown.
- The Masterpiece - The giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob plays on the statue.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Cartoon Capers (a)
- The Thing - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Cartoon Stings are composed by Gerhard Narholz. There are ninteen variations.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- Porous Pockets - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love B
Casualties of Love B was composed by Mladen Franko
- Employee of the Month - SpongeBob began to cry because he saw Squidward in a picture frame.
- No Weenies Allowed - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Life of Crime - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares.
|073||Once Bitten||Squidward gets interviewed; Squidward enters.|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"Patrick, you can't do that!"|
|082||Night Light||The Moth laughs wickedly as he flies away.|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob accuses Patrick for breaking his toy.|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||Mr. Krabs believes he saw zombies.|
|090||The Donut of Shame||*gasps* "DONUT! You MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!!"|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"I've got it!"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||"Oh my, there will be no one to stop me this time. *laughs evilly*"|
|096||Pest of the West||"He's a-comin'! Dead Eye's a-comin'!"|
|108||Patty Caper||"Aha! I knew it was you!"; "All right, no more jokes!"; SpongeBob grabs the case.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Everyone becomes angry at Squidward.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"From now on, you shall be my minions."|
|131||A Pal for Gary||Puffy Fluffy's grown to gigantic size.|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Gastric acid?"|
|Gary in Love||"Hold it right there!"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||"That sounded like a scary were-clown!"|
|162||Ghoul Fools||"Mr. Krabs, it was awful!"; "You gotta help us, Mr. Krabs!"|
|174||Treats!||Gary howls after finding out that the pet store is all out of Snail Bites.|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Mr. Krabs rips apart the baby costume.|
Cell 501 was composed by Gerhard Trede. It is often used as one of Plankton's themes on the show.
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- Dear Vikings - "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup. This music is similar to Music to Drive By.
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- Used when Squidward dances (seen in a clip at SpongeBob.com).
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz, the father of fellow APM composer Gregor F. Narholz.
|012||The Chaperone||SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.|
|032||Pressure||Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward walk on land.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.|
|044||Nasty Patty||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.|
Charge was composed by Will Schaefer. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Will Schaefer, and another composed by Richard Myhill.
Will Schaefer Version
- Tea at the Treedome - "Hold on, little squirrel!"
- The Great Snail Race - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
- Graveyard Shift - "Night, night, night, night..."
- Krabs à La Mode - The hockey team practices.
- Spongicus - Plankton sells some chum on a stick.
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- The Clash of Triton - King Neptune zaps a field light.
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- Spongicus - SpongeBob rescues Patrick.; SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish.; SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Janin.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Cues are composed by Jeremy Wakefield and Sage Guyton and another by Mladen Franko, Larry Hochman.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger.
- Friend or Foe - The gorilla attacks Patchy
Chase that Car
Chase that Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- F.U.N. - "Tartar sauce!"
- Doing Time - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?- SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chasey Racy was compsed by Norman Dane
|108||Patty Caper||"First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper."|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Situation alert.|
|Single Cell Anniversary||The Love emergency.|
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton jumps out of a plane.|
|172||Glove World R.I.P.||Ferris wheel breaks lose.|
|180||Patrick-Man||The dirty bubble comes out of the old lady's head.|
Chief Taravana is a Sweet Manea stylish track composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - The jellyfish follows SpongeBob.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Patrick visits SpongeBob.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob flexes his muscles; Sandy visits SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "A limo!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The ending.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - The ending.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - Montage of SpongeBob's various attempts to get Gary to take a bath.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 43b. "The Bully" - SpongeBob absorbs Flats' blows.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - The ending.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - The ending.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Montage of Patrick and Sandy's various attempts to get SpongeBob to come outside.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I finally did it!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Good morning, Gary!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary eats the ick off of Mr. Krabs and Squidward.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - The ending.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - The opening.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob and Patrick push Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy up to the Mermalair.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - The ending.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Wormy - "Hey, little fella."
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - Title card.
- Walking Small - Title card.
- BlackJack - Flashback of SpongeBob getting beaten up by Blackjack; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence. Outside SpongeBob, it is more prominently used in My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a show airing on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music Library.
- The Fry Cook Games - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Gone - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- Squid's Visit - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- Sponge-Cano! - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- Pickles - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Play's the Thing - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- The Original Fry Cook - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- Krabs a la Mode - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - The end of part 1; The beginning of part 2
Chum Bucket Rhumba
Chum Bucket Rhumba was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "You seemed kind of tense so I drew you a hot bath." SpongeBob gets into the "bath".
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary shows SpongeBob page 72 of the "Shell Spiffy" magazine.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Title card.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's dancing; Squidward's dancing; Squilliam's dancing; The ending.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Title card.
Cierre Bob Esponja
Cierre Bob Esponja was composed by Steve Belfer. It has been mostly played during the ending credits of this show. It is also the menu music for many SpongeBob DVD's. In most episodes, it is heard as background music.
The translation for the title is "SpongeBob Close", from Spanish.
- Tea at the Treedome - SpongeBob goes jellyfishing.
- Bubblestand - "Good morning."
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors - SpongeBob and Patrick are blowing bubble messages to each other.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - SpongeBob tells Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that he and Patrick are almost finished painting their Invisible Boatmobile.
- Hall Monitor - SpongeBob tries to get Patrick's attention.
- Squeaky Boots - "Could the greatest fry cook do that, Mr. Krabs?"
- Employee of the Month - Squidward talks to SpongeBob about the Employee of the Month award while being continuously splatted by meat.
- SB-129 - "Rrrrready to go?"; An electronic version of the cue can be heard while SpongeTron thaws Squidward; a primitive version of the cue is heard when Squidward "invents" jellyfishing in the past.
- Arrgh! - Patrick rolls a 5 and sends Mr. Krabs to jail; Patrick and SpongeBob touch the treasure map.
- Rock Bottom - SpongeBob searches his pockets for money.
- Hooky - "Hmmmm, I sense no danger here."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "I come down here in my underwear to open a jar of mayonnaise?"
- Something Smells - SpongeBob saved some of his bad breath sundae.
- Big Pink Loser - SpongeBob teaches Patrick to get the lid off the jar.
- Grandma's Kisses - SpongeBob gets mad at Patrick.
- Squidville - Squidward starts playing with the abandoned reef blower.
- Survival of the Idiots - SpongeBob tests the earmuffs.
- No Free Rides - SpongeBob sharpens his pencil.
- The Secret Box - "Hey, hands off, PeepinBob!"
- I'm With Stupid - Upon meeting Patrick's "parents", SpongeBob acts stupid.
- Nasty Patty - The health inspector is stuffed inside SpongeBob's hat.
- Doing Time - SpongeBob and Patrick try to rob a bank.
- Ugh - A primitive version is heard and is on The Yellow Album as "B.C. Strut".
- Missing Identity - Patrick forgets where SpongeBob's name tag is.
- The Lost Mattress - "Why are you two dressed up as meat?"
- Krabs vs. Plankton - SpongeBob hums this tune while entering Mr. Krabs' office.
- Good Neighbors - Squidward sees SpongeBob in his house.
- The Thing - "Do it again! Do it again!"
- Truth or Square - Patchy dreams he found SpongeBob.
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Culture Shock - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- Patty Hype - "Ta-da!"
- Slimy Dancing - The whale balancing act.
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- The Clash of Triton - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- The Smoking Peanut - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Montage of Plankton's success.
- The Masterpiece - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Circus Parade (a)
- The Fry Cook Games - "And just look at that even coating!"
- Truth or Square - The Krusty Crew prepare to open the doors.
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob appears as a test monkey.
- The Googly Artiste - Squidward shows the critic the "Venus de Squidward".
- Move It or Lose It - Free money.
Circus Parade (b)
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Roland Hanmer.
- Idiot Box - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Plankton's eye stings; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Truth or Square - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Friend or Foe - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith.
Classic Soap 1 A
- Rule of Dumb - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- The Lost Mattress - Whenever Mr. Krabs is shown at the hospital.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.; the soap opera that SpongeBob watches in the operating room.
- The Clash of Triton - Neptune watches TV.
- The Masterpiece - Squidward watchs TV.
- Demolition Doofus - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Classy Harpsichord was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Cliffhanger was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Good Neighbors - The cake flies and hits the machine.
- Ghost Host - A ghost of Squidward's Mother scares him.
- The Donut of Shame - SpongeBob arrives.
- Back to the Past - Manray says that he has gotten "the perfect distraction."
- Sponge-Cano!- Squidward can't hold on any longer!
- Pet Sitter Pat - Patrick dries Gary off.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob tells Patrick to wake up.
- License to Milkshake - The milkshake maker short circuits.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "Hello down there, Krabs!"
- Plankton's Pet - Mr. Krabs sees Plankton inside the baby (costume).
- The Great Patty Caper - Plankton turns off the TV.
- The Googly Artiste - "It's my art."
- Bubble Troubles - Sandy runs out of air.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob shoots up into the air.
Cloak and Dagger
Cloak and Dagger was composed by Phillip Green.
|139||The Cent of Money||"Mr. Krabs, for shame!"|
|142||Trenchbillies||"Takin' care of Ma?" / "Rest of our natural born lives?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"...the nanny!"; "...the butler!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||Patrick cries; SpongeBob gasps.|
|154||Drive Thru||"Mr. Krabs, we gotta do something!"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"Weren't bravery that got us out. Let's say... we had to wait for nature to take it's course."|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||SpongeBob asks to use the phone.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Gary shows SpongeBob the tear-off calendar.|
|168||Fiasco!||Plankton runs away with the art; "Now Patrick's harboring stolen merchandise."|
|170||Free Samples||"Time? But it's too soon."|
|177||Move It or Lose It||SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||The bus falls off a cliff.|
|183||Squid Defense||Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.|
Clowning Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton spies on Squidward.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Your experiments are missing one ingredient."; "Two eyes, huh?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick looks in SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Mr. Krabs pours all the growth serum on the Krabby Patty.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob drinks warm milk.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Oh, what's the use?!"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Carper is angry at Mr. Krabs.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - SpongeBob goes to work.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs' penny gets put away in the box.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob and Plankton go to the animal shelter.
Clownfish Capers was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|071||Karate Island||Title card.|
|073||New Leaf||The ending.|
|076||The Thing||Title card.|
|081||Friend or Foe||Title card.|
|083||Rise and Shine||The ending (very last part of this track only).|
|084||Spy Buddies||The ending.|
|086||Roller Cowards||Title card.|
|Bucket Sweet Bucket||SpongeBob floods the Krusty Krab.|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||Title card.|
|101||Krabby Road||Title card.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||Title card.|
|105||Slide Whistle Stooges||Squidward destroys places while driving with a slide whistle.|
|108||Patty Caper||Title card.|
|112||Porous Pockets||Title card.|
|125||Pineapple Fever||Title card; the ending.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||The ending.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Title card.|
|131||A Pal for Gary||Title card.|
|145||Buried in Time||Title card; "Hello, future!"|
|Enchanted Tiki Dreams||The ending.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||Title card.|
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||Title card; Gary beats up Plankton.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||Title card.|
|164||Barnacle Face||The ending.|
|174||For Here or to Go||The ending.|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||Title card.|
Clumsy is a small series of cues composed by Bernd Gesell.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam arrives.
- Accidents Will Happen - "Hello? Anybody here?"
- Drive Thru - A dry cleaning bill is shown.
- Oral Report - Patrick comes home.
- The Googly Artiste - The critic praises Patrick's 'art.'
- Barnacle Face - "It's just me beloved daughter Pearl."
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob brings the giant patty into the kitchen.
- Squirrel Record - "It's solitaire."
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Patrick and the monster play hide-and-seek.
- Big Sister Sam - "How dare you call my sister a thief!"
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob carries the transporter.
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob finds the sink clogged.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob absorbs Mr. Krabs' tears.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies.
- The Splinter - "Can I ask you something?"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- Truth or Square - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- Kracked Krabs - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
Cockney Capers 1.3
Cockney Capers 1.3 was composed by Ray Davies.
- Truth or Square - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- The Cent of Money - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
Cocksure Capers was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy||Plankton imitates Sandy.|
|130||Model Sponge||"I need to start fresh... with a job that feels natural."|
|132||Kracked Krabs||The 'Sign of the Times' scene plays on the TV.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||Squidward climbs through his back window.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob and Plankton (his Grandma) play cards.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"I told you taking the train was a mistake."|
|153||The Other Patty||"That was fantastic!"|
|154||Drive Thru||A family drives to the Krusty Krab.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||Little Shiny appears.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||"Squidward's funny!"|
|180||Gary's New Toy||SpongeBob sees Patrick.|
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Tea at the Treedome - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- Krusty Love - When Mr. Krabs & Ms. Puff go out for dinner, this song can be heard along with seeing a live-action lounge piano player.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "So, have you two known each other long?"
- Chocolate with Nuts - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- That's No Lady - The music that plays on the radio.
- Penny Foolish- SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- The Camping Episode- Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "MAKEOVER!!!"
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield
|136||A Day Without Tears||SpongeBob wakes up; SpongeBob into his closet.|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Hit it one more time Patrick."; The ending.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Title card.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Title card.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Title card.|
|181||Squid Baby||Title card; the ending.|
|182||Little Yellow Book||Title card.|
Code 'Dead End'
Code 'Dead End' was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- Treats! - Snail Bites commercial
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.|
|029||Dumped||"I closed the window on my head!"|
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob asks questions.
- Born Again Krabs - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
Comic Capers B
Comic Capers B was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
- The Splinter - "I guess this is it."
- Plankton's Regular - An alarm goes off.
- Choir Boys - Squidward trips over a giant pot hole.
- Truth or Square - The gang falls down the duct to a wrapper.
- Tunnel of Glove - The ride explodes.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam pushes Squidward's house away.
- Ghoul Fools - Mr. Krabs and the ghost captain fight over the gold.
- Bubble Troubles - A giant hot sauce bubble is shown.
Comic Cues is a series of links associated with old cartoons composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Comic Cue #25
- Have You Seen This Snail? - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
Sidney Torch version
|026||Squidville||Squidward gets into an argument with another Squidward; SpongeBob speaks gibberish to Squidward on the phone; "A well thought out and organized list of complaints."|
|030||I'm Your Biggest Fanatic||"Look, I won't let the guy join the club."|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||SpongeBob and Patrick teach Man Ray to be good.|
|034||Frankendoodle||Squid Drawing comes to life; SpongeBob creates DoodleBob.|
|035||Band Geeks||"I hear you're playing the cash register now."; "I just wanted to watch you blow it."|
|036||Krusty Love||SpongeBob goes on a swearing spree towards Mr. Krabs and angrily storms home to his pineapple.|
|037||Artist Unknown||Squidward scolds SpongeBob because of all his hard work.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward walks away from SpongeBob and Patrick as they sit around and do nothing.|
|My Pretty Seahorse||Squidward explains what he and SpongeBob do at work.|
|043||Just One Bite||"...horrible, putrid, poorly prepared, vile, unappetizing, disgusting excuse for a sandwich that has ever been my displeasure to have slithered down my throat!"|
|044||Nasty Patty||"Listen, he ate it!"|
|Idiot Box||Squidward becomes annoyed when he opens the box and doesn't hear or see anything suspicious.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"I could just hold onto it until after work!"|
|046||Snowball Effect||"Snowball fights are for immature children."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"Oh, just succeeding in everything you failed in."|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Squidward takes the issue of Fancy Living Digest out of SpongeBob's hands.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||"Well, well, well if it Isn't SpongeBob and Patrick!"|
|062||The Lost Mattress||"What a dump!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||"What are those Neanderthals up to? Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself?"|
|064||Skill Crane||"You didn't win the prize?"|
|Good Neighbors||Squidward finds out that it is already noon.|
|065||Funny Pants||"This could be my chance."|
|067||Enemy In-Law||"This delectable creature is your mother?"|
|069||Krusty Towers||"Fine, let's go, Patrick."|
|070||Ghost Host||Squidward tells SpongeBob that he doesn't believe in ghosts.|
|072||All That Glitters||"I would not dare touch such slop as zees, how you say, Krabby Patty!"|
|Wishing You Well||Krabs spots the boy throwing a coin into the well.|
|073||Once Bitten||"Snail trail..."|
|076||The Thing||Squidward rides away on his bike; SpongeBob, Smellie, and Patrick walk in a sewer.|
|079||Squid Wood||SpongeBob won't stop pestering Squidward.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||Squidward opens his window and is thrown out by Gummy.|
|081||Friend or Foe||"Meanwhile, Plankton was back at the elementary school but this time, he was going alone"|
|082||Night Light||"It's me, Squidward."|
|083||Waiting||"All right, what's going on? Why are you two crying?"|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||"This is gonna be so easy."|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton climbs up the ladder; "Everybody's a critic."|
|087||To Love a Patty||Squidward taunts SpongeBob.|
|Breath of Fresh Squidward||Squidward gets mad at SpongeBob and Patrick for being in his house; "Wow, SpongeBob, you've been Employee of the Month a gazillion times."|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"What the heck happened to you?"; Plankton squirts SpongeBob with senior citizen spray.|
|Le Big Switch||Squidward gets up.|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||SpongeBob and Patrick realize that they're going to be stuck in the cave forever.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Squidward has a nightmare in bed; Squidward tells SpongeBob not to disturb his sleep.|
|101||House Fancy||Squilliam calls Squidward from television.|
|Krabby Road||Squidward arrives.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||"SpongeBob, can you keep it down?"|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Before you ask me that question, ask yourself this: Why would I leave the comfort of my home for your dirty little hovel?"|
|125||Pineapple Fever||"I told you creatures I was trying to take a nap over here!"|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||"We're gonna work on your routine until you get it right!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"Not so fast!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton tells the health inspector that it was Mr. Krabs' idea.|
|145||Buried in Time||"I will allow some seriously ridiculous items today, but this is where I draw the line. Do you understa-"|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward yells at SpongeBob.|
|176||Chum Fricassee||Grandma Tentacles explains to Squidward about the rules of Chum Fricassee.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||Mr. Weenier shows SpongeBob the kitchen.|
Nicolas Carr version
|105||The Splinter||SpongeBob tries to get the spatula down.|
|112||Porous Pockets||Patrick does "the slimelich maneuver."|
|Choir Boys||SpongeBob wants to join the choir.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Oh, did you need something, Mr. Krabs?"|
|114||Dear Vikings||"Of course they do."|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Not on the rug!"|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||Squidward pretends that he doesn't know who SpongeBob is.|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Okay, here we go! Are you going to make me get the picture down again?"|
|119||Gullible Pants||"Naptime's over, Squidward."; Squidward goes back to sleep.|
|Overbooked||Sandy catches SpongeBob opening her toolbox.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Patrick and Plankton have a board meeting.|
|127||Tentacle-Vision||Squidward gets upset when he finds out "Fab and Fancy" is cancelled; Squidward calls in to Zeus the Guitar Lord.|
|I Heart Dancing||Squidward gets an idea.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"Sandy" continues trying to put the bun on the patty.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"It reeks... but it tastes delicious!"|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand|
|141||The Main Drain||Plankton says that there is no main drain.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||The abrasive side insults Squidward.|
|Earworm||SpongeBob mops the floor.|
Command Posts were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Command Post 1
Command Post 2
- Bummer Vacation
- The Clash of Triton - "The Krusty Krab!"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- Whelk Attack - "Follow me!"
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- Fools in April - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||SpongeBob panting|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||"Injured? On the job?"|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||"Patrick, are you okay?"|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Patrick, what have you done to yourself?"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||scissor works.|
|171||InSPONGEiac||"Spongebob, I see you're serious about this."|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Yes, extra credit..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Super Goo is evil."; "YES!!"|
Cream Pie was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|004||Boating School||SpongeBob rides to boating school; "Let's go and surprise someone at the hospital!"|
|008||Squeaky Boots||Mr. Krabs and Pearl drive away.|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The bus is here!"|
|023||Big Pink Loser||Title card.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick lying the customers into buying chocolate bars.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||Montage of SpongeBob giving wanted posters to Bikini Bottom dwellers.|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward and SpongeBob play in the pool.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||SpongeBob backs the truck into the Krusty Krab.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||SpongeBob and Patrick play around in the submarine.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||The ending.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob runs around his room to help him go to bed.|
|086||Roller Cowards||SpongeBob and Patrick go on the bus.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||Title card.|
|101||House Fancy||The ending.|
|104||Not Normal||SpongeBob finally becomes abnormal.|
|106||A Life in a Day||The ending.|
|114||Ditchin'||Title card; The ending.|
|117||Professor Squidward||Title card.|
|120||No Hat for Pat||Title card; The customers take their money back.|
|Toy Store of Doom||"Oh, this is so awesome!"|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||The hockey team attack Plankton.|
|130||Model Sponge||Title card.|
|144||That Sinking Feeling||Title card.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"I spent the night."|
|164||Barnacle Face||Title card.|
|166||Bubble Troubles||Title card.|
|184||Evil Spatula||The ending.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||"I'm ready! Woo hoo!"|
The Creatures were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma"; The frozen tartar sauce prison chamber gets heated completely.|
|033||Shanghaied||Squidward is sent into the "Fly of Despair."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton screams after the life switch is completely activated; Mr. Krabs appears.|
|043||Just One Bite||"I have no soul."|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Aerial shot of "The Seven Trials of Monkey Lagoon".|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The worm roars at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||The fleas begin to multiply.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"You're a dirty fighter."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||Title card; the monster is revealed; the monster escapes.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The fish turns into a zombie.|
|148||Whelk Attack||Title card; The whelk roars at SpongeBob and Patrick; The giant whelk eats the Krusty Krab.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The crew escapes from the abominable snow mollusk; the snow mollusk returns.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||SpongeBob and Patrick run away screaming.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin goes up SpongeBob.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"...and it came from Goo Lagoon!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"It appears to be some sort of prison chamber made out of frozen tartar sauce."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton searches for Mr. Krabs on his life-switching machine.|
|043||Just One Bite||Squidward sees the Krabby Patties on the grill.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob writes in his diary.|
|107||No Nose Knows||The smell of SpongeBob working out catches Patrick's nose.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"In return for its awesomeness, the Big One always demands a sacrifice. The one of you will not return."|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward inspects SpongeBob's house.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"What the heck is going on with my fancy boot?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Shot of the full moon.|
|148||Whelk Attack||"What are we gonna do?"|
|174||For Here or To Go?||Plankton examines the jar of bunseeds.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin crawls around the grill.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"She's reloading."|
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Back to the Past - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creepy Stings are composed by W. Merrick Farran.
Creepy Sting 1
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Title Card; The Bubble Poppin' Boys appear.
- Giant Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick see Mr. Krabs.
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob tells the "story" of how Sandy "stole" the secret ingredient.
- Boating Buddies - Squidward gets caught speeding.
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob explains his plan.
- Komputer Overload - After Plankton reads Karen's letter.
- Toy Store of Doom - SpongeBob and Patrick sneak out of the doll house.
- Stuck in the Wringer - SpongeBob slips on the soap.
- Model Sponge - The beginning.
- Gary in Love - Whenever the gang of snails show up.
- The Great Patty Caper - "I don't believe either of you."
- The Masterpiece - "You want me to go... undercover?"
- Squid Defense - SpongeBob tells Squidward to watch out for any "creepy creepers".
- Jailbreak! - Plankton tells the prisoners what to do.
Creepy Sting 2
- Atlantis SquarePantis - SpongeBob finds the first half of the Atlantean amulet.
- A Life in a Day - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- The Great Patty Caper - Patrick calls the cops.
Creepy Sting 3
Creepy Sting 3 are composed by W. Merrick Farran, Gerhard Trede. This music often to Zelle 504.
- The Thing - SpongeBob and Patrick try to free Smellie.
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob spies on Patrick for eight hours; "I don't have any binoculars! See?"
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob uses a truck to try and get rid of Gummy.
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob hides in the freezer.
- Spy Buddies - The opening.
- Krabs a la Mode - Old Man Jenkins exits the bathroom.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton tries to sneak into Krabs' office.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - The opening.
- The Donut of Shame - The angel and devil donuts talk to Patrick.
- Goo Goo Gas - Plankton does math equations.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Plankton plans to enter the unguarded weapon room.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob enters his parents' house.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob wears sunglasses.
- Patty Caper - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob what his mission is.
- Plankton's Regular - SpongeBob prepares his scheme to make Nat eat a Krabby Patty.
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Let's see what there is to see."
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob wonders why Squidward is so happy; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward execute the plan.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs try to escape through the air duct; "Now remember, you can never tell a living soul."
- The Clash of Triton - SpongeBob and Patrick try to unlock the cage while inside the grill.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs looks for food in Mrs. Puff's garden.
- The Inside Job - Plankton plugs SpongeBob's eyes back in; Plankton goes to SpongeBob's eardrum.
- Greasy Buffoons - Mr. Krabs sees that Plankton has a line of customers at the Chum Bucket.
- The Cent of Money - Old Man Jenkins reports Mr. Krabs to a security guard.
- The Great Patty Caper - Plankton is at the bank.
- Accidents Will Happen - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to investigate.
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton tries to burn the safe open.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton exits the pickle jar and attempts to steal the formula.
- Squirrel Record - SpongeBob disguises himself as a robot.
- Patrick-Man! - Patrick-Man spies on the high-schoolers.
- Evil Spatula - Plankton in the fax machine.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob and Patrick try to sneak into the Bank Of Bikini Bottom Bank.
- Kenny the Cat - Kenny hiding at the bathroom.
Creepy Sting 4
- Best Day Ever - Mrs. Puff arrives at the theatre.
- Friend or Foe - Karen begins to tell her side of the story.
- Spy Buddies - SpongeBob and Patrick spy on Plankton; Plankton buys a stamp.
- Blackened Sponge - "I was walking home from work, alone, when all of a sudden..."
- The Inmates of Summer - "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
- Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs searches for the penny in SpongeBob's house.
- Patty Caper - Gary sees Squidward with a black case.
- Plankton's Regular - Mr. Krabs sneaks into the Chum Bucket.
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob and Patrick spy on Squidward.
- Gullible Pants - Mr. Krabs tries to sneak out.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs searches for food at Squidward's house.
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob leaves the Krusty Krab.
- You Don't Know Sponge - SpongeBob watches Patrick walk to the gym.
- The Other Patty - Mr. Krabs searches for the Flabby Patty secret formula.
Creepy Sting 5
Creepy Sting 5 are composed by W. Merrick Farran, Dick Stephen Walter.
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob's shoelaces wrap themselves around him.
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward locks the door.
- Bossy Boots - "The Creepy Krab!"
- Doing Time - Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob everywhere in her solitary confinement.
- Wet Painters - SpongeBob smears the paint on the dollar with his tie.
- New Digs - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- Squidward in Clarinetland - Squidward falls into the room with the two mirrors.
- The Main Drain - Patrick thinks to himself.
- Earworm - SpongeBob goes crazy on the ceiling, and is pulled off by Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Patrick.
- Krusty Dogs - Mr. Krabs crosses off the word "Krabby Patty."
- Bumper to Bumper - SpongeBob gets hypnotized.
Creepy Sting 6
- BlackJack - Title card (replaces K-55 in current airings)
- The Clash of Triton - SpongeBob and Patrick use the "secret entrance".
- The Inside Job - Title card.
- The Other Patty - "OK, so here's the plan."
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob and Patrick use the crowbar.
Crêpe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters. This track is also used during the Tootsie Pop commercial.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "Your Work Station" segment.
Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- Doing Time - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
|072||Karate Island||Sandy battles the Tickler.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"It's time to go get it!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Not so fast, Man Ray."|
Crime & Danger Sign No. 3
Crime & Dance Sign No. 3 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- Gone - SpongeBob screams and runs away from Boaty; SpongeBob escapes 'The Reef' and plans to kill Boaty.
- Single Cell Anniversary - "The Krabby Patty formula?!"
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - The fight scene.
- One Coarse Meal - "Explosive?!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - The cops come.
- Mermaid Man Begins - The marathon starts.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - The criminals steal money.
- Fiasco! - The police spot Plankton at the movie theater; The police spot Plankton at the supermarket.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Man Ray appears.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- Friend or Foe - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Link is an ominous link that only lasts about a second.
- Skill Crane - Whenever the crane says 'You Lose' or 'Loser'.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
- Karate Island - Sandy battles the Tickler.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.
- Slimy Dancing - "It's time to go get it!"
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.
- Back to the Past - "Not so fast, Man Ray."
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Crime Time 2
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob wakes up; SpongeBob goes into his closet.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - "Hit it one more time, Patrick."; The ending.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Title card.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Title card.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Title card.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Title card; The ending.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Title card.
Croc Bait was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick still blowing bubbles.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - All scenes involving elevators
The Curses of Evil
The Curses of Evil were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Curse of Evil 1
- F.U.N. - "He's decievin' you! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
- I Was a Teenage Gary - SpongeBob turns into a snail.
Curse of Evil 2
- Survival of the Idiots - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Newsflash at the Chum Bucket.|
|110||Grooming Gary||Opening Shot of the Pet Show.|
|114||Ditchin'||Scene with the Mermaidman & Barnacle Boy book signing.|
|127||I Heart Dancing||"Congratulations! You got the gig."|
|130||Model Sponge||"I am gonna be a star!"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||The ending.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Everyone admires Patrick's Krabby Patty canvases.|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Presenting the Spongebob fallies."|
|176||Chum Fricassee||The long line outside the Chum Bucket is shown.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob tell Mr. Krabs about Kenny the Cat.|
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- Truth or Square - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob drives in his dream.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.