|List of associated production music contents|
Caesar's Entry has two versions, one composed by Gregor F. Narholz and the other composed by Trevor Jones.
(Gregor Narholz version)
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune wins the challenge.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Deep fry pole vaults.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "I will use this magic spatula to help everyone!"; "There is no problem I cannot solve, for I am SpongeBob, emperor of the sea!"; Sun shines on SpongeBob, melting Patrick's ice cream.
(Trevor Jones version)
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob wears a suit of armor.
Cafe De Paris
Cafe De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
California Baby (b)
California Baby (b) was composed by Jerry Burnham and Wayne Cook.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Larry flexing muscles; "My latissimus dorsi has gone flabby!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "SpongeBob, you never told me you had a girlfriend."
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
Call the Cops!
Call the Cops! was composed by Gary James Crockett and Jay Stuart Glover.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Chum Bank Robbery.
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
Can Can is the name of two arrangements of Jacques Offenbach's "Infernal Galop" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld. One of them is for brass ensemble by Dick Stephen Walter and the other is for barrel organ by George Wilson.
(Dick Stephen Walter Version)
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
(George Wilson Version)
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom.
Candlelight Waltz was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Krabs and Squidward inside the mansion.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Bangles and Dangles; Pearl goes to Bangles and Dangles.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon. It has been used in the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy series and one of The Loud House episodes.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Played during "The New Adventures of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy".
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chop cardboard cutouts of villains; SpongeBob blows the conch signal weakly.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - After the title card.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy burst into the Krusty Krab.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - After the main title.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fly and land.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mermaid Man attempts to wrestle the Moth.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Music for the Krusty Kids Meal Commercial.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.; "Okay, so here's the scene."
Capering Clowns was composed by Max Saunders.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - French Narrator tells Sandy about Larry, Mr. Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Patrick and SpongeBob.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs and Plankton fight over the desks.
Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players. The last note of the song usually plays when The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is done playing.
Captain Pugwash is the theme song of the 1975 BBC children's animated program of the same name. It was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Careless March was composed by Marc Marc Dall'Anese.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Store closes.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Mrs. Puff's puppy runs back to Plankton; All of the puppies get back to Plankton.
Carnival at the Fair
Carnival at the Fair was composed by William Merrick Farran.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "We did it!"
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Carnival style.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob climbing the statue.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Robot clown.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love (b)
Casualties of Love (b) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob imagines Squidward's picture on the wall.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catfish Row was composed by Benny Carter.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - "My baby!"
Cattle Drive was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Fry cook badge.
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Celebrations was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The ending.
Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares.
Cello Link (a)
Cello Link (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Gary coughs.
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - At the Viking lair; "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Central Park Breakdown (a)
Central Park Breakdown (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "Let me show you how grandmas do it!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup. This music is similar to Music to Drive By.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Used when Squidward dances (seen in a clip at SpongeBob.com).
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz, the father of fellow APM composer Gregor F. Narholz.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.
- 32a. "Pressure" - Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward walk on land.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - SpongeBob and Squidward go inside the dirty-looking house. (High pitched)
Champagne Music is an optigan sample.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Ladies' choice dance.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton turns on the TV.
Champions March [#7]
Champions March [#7] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Do you realize what you've done?"
Charge is a traditional tune that was also arranged by Will Schaefer and Nicolas Carr.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Hold on, little squirrel!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The hockey team practices.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Sausages land on Plankton.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune zaps a field light.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - "I kick a touchdown!"; "What's next?"
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Another doctor catches the short doctor.
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob rescues Patrick. SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish. SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns (a)
Charivari Clowns (a) was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton watches TV.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple launched to the air.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - SpongeBob and Gary watch TV.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - SpongeBob picks up a spatula.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - SpongeBob cooking patties at home.
Charleston Party (a)
Charleston Party (a) was composed by John Charles Fiddy and Otto Sieben.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Photo album.
Charm.Wwinds 42 D#Maj
Charm.Wwinds 42 D#Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Squidward watching ballet.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger Roger.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The gorilla attacks Patchy.
Chase That Car
Chase that Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Tartar sauce!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chasey Racey was compsed by Norman Dane.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Situation alert.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - The Love emergency.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton jumps out of a plane.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Ferris wheel breaks lose.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - The dirty bubble comes out of the old lady's head.
Chasing Dragons was composed by Assaf Rinde.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Race continues.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Sandy drives the submarine to the Krusty Krab.
Chief Taravana is a Sweet Manea stylish track composed by Kapono Beamer.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Hey, little fella."
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Title card.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Title card.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Flashback to Cousin Blackjack beating up SpongeBob; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence. Outside SpongeBob, it is more prominently used in My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a show that aired on Cartoon Network and extensively used the APM Music Library.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Five short minutes to consume as many patties as they can."
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- 6b. "Pickles" - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line [#13]
Chorus Line [#13] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
A Christmas Suite
A Christmas Suite was composed by Richard Harvey.
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick rolls around on the table.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob telling Gary about his day.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - "Hey!"
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob says they shouldn't be fighting.
Christmas Party was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob stammering.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - The end of part 1; The beginning of part 2.
Chum Bucket Rhumba
Chum Bucket Rhumba was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "You seemed kind of tense so I drew you a hot bath."
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary shows SpongeBob page 72 of the "Shell Spiffy" magazine.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Title card.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's dancing; Squilliam's dancing; The ending.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Title card.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Title card.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.
Cinema Screen 3
Cinema Screen 3 was composed by Brian Fahey.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Fear not, injured coworker, for I am certified."
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Ooh, the movie's starting!"
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Ta-da!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The whale balancing act.
Circus Flourish was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
Circus Flourish (a)
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick bow.
Circus Flourish (c)
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "I am a level ten wizard!"
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
- . "The Story of King Neptune" - Plays throughout.
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Montage of Plankton's success.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Circus Parade (a)
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - The Krusty Crew prepare to open the doors.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - SpongeBob appears as a test monkey.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Squidward shows the critic the "Venus de Squidward".
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Free money.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - "Hey, kids!"
Circus Parade (b)
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Deluxe Krabby Patties.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Ta-dah!"
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Order up!"
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Skunk revealed.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Doctor cheers.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - "I'm a...!"
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Witch makes a sandwich.
Ciribiribin was composed by George Wilson and Alberto Pestalozza.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - The Glove Boat.
City Bustle was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "This recipe is going to make you a star!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "You don't have to ask me three times!"
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Roland Hanmer.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Links was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - People start using the board.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob and clams go past a coffee shop.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Civil War March
Civil War March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - First meeting of The Feather Friends.
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Class.Finale 04 C Maj 1
Class.Finale 04 C Maj 1 was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick at the opera stage.
Classic Horror Sting
Classic Horror Sting was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - SpongeBob hyperventilating.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Sandy appears at the Krusty Krab.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman turns black and reveals eyeballs and a ghost.
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith.
Classic Soap 1 (a)
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob watching TV.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Krabs in the hospital; Meanwhile at the hospital; Back at the hospital.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune watches TV.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Squidward watches TV.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Classy Harpsichord was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Clear as Daylight
Clear as Daylight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs sees Mrs. Puff.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "With me?"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "Oh, you are ready!"
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Largest house of cards.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "That's the Krusty Krab!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "Would you be my plus one?"
Cloak and Dagger
There are three different versions of Cloak and Dagger. Two were composed by Phillip Green, and the other composed by Sean Elder.
Closing the Door
Closing the Door was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Clowning Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
Clownfish Capers was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Clumsy is a small series of cues composed by Bernd Gesell.
Clusters was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - The rocket lands in Bikini Bottom.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "Can I ask you something?" (Higher pitched)
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Time to initiate the first variable."
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "Now, now, girls, let's be polite."
Cockney Capers 1.3
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
Cocksure Capers was composed by Phillip Green.
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - When Mr. Krabs & Ms. Puff go out for dinner, this song can be heard along with seeing an Imported Pianist "playing" the song on his piano.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "So, have you two known each other long?"; Ending.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - The music that plays on the radio.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "MAKEOVER!!!"
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield.
Code Dead End
Code Dead End was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 25a. "Wormy" - Wormy turns into a butterfly over night.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick wakes up.
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Snail Bites commercial.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Title card; Squidward on magazine cover.
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.
- 29b. "Dumped" - "I closed the window on my head!"
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob asks questions.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs prepares to tell the secret formula to Cashina.
Colonial March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Uncle Patrick Revere.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "You mean like those guys?"
Colossus was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "Oh, gentle hat, symbol of employment..."
Comic Capers (b)
Comic Capers (b) was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "I guess this is it."
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - An alarm goes off.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob absorbing root beer.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Squidward trips over a giant pot hole.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - The gang falls down the duct to a wrapper.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The ride explodes.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam pushes Squidward's house away.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Mr. Krabs and the ghost captain fight over the gold.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - A giant hot sauce bubble is shown.
Comic Cues [#25]
Comic Cues [#25] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Tension (a)
Comic Tension (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward looks at the "grab" button.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward walks over to SpongeBob's door.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks SpongeBob if Gary has had his shots.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "That's the last straw!"
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob goes into town.
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
The Coming Conflict
The Coming Conflict was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessman talks about room 4B.
Coming to Get You
Coming to Get You was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Hang onto your hats and glasses!"
Command Posts were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Command Post 1
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Oh, I should have known!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward calls SWAT team.
Command Post 2
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "I will teach him."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Follow me!"
Comu Fanfare (a)
Comu Fanfare (a) was composed by Francis Shaw.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - The rule giver appears.
Conga [#61] was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - The Kool Krab.
Conga Real was composed by Ronnie Hazzlehurst.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "That's just a stupid boulder!"
Constant Menace was composed by John Fox.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob walks past Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
Cool Reception was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Sun emerges from the volcano.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob gets arrested.
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka was composed by Leo Delibes and later arranged by George Wilson.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Dance recital.
Cosmic Cloud was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "SpongeBob and Patrick are piloting a miniature submarine inside my head?!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Ending.
Cosmos Adventure 1
Cosmos Adventure 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Submarine unearthed.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Final test.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Rocket launch.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Car ascends into space.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's rocket launches.
Country Girl [#30]
Country Girl [#30] was composed by Martyn Laight and Beth Ann Clayton.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "Yeah! Ride 'em, cowboy!"
Country Romp [#24]
Country Romp [#24] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mmm, I'm starving."
Court Entrance [#47]
Court Entrance [#47] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Shot of kiddie meal.
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Cravin' the Big Wave
Cravin' the Big Wave was composed by Tom Hedden, Vince Caputo, and David Robidoux.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob shakes sand off his towel.
Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
Cream Pie was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
The Creature was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creeping Up 29
Creeping Up 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Crepe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters. This track is also used during the Tootsie Pop commercial.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "Your Work Station" segment; Interfacting With Your Boss; Checking in on Squidward.
The Crescendo Fins were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Crescendo Fin 10 A
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Robot's eyes light up.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Time machine dissapears from the Mermalair.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "I meant destructive!"
Crescendo Fin 10 C
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Master Udon reaches for his pen.
Crescendo Fin 10 F#
Cres. Trm + Hits
The Cres. Trm + Hits were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Cres. Trm + Hit 11 A Min
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time; SpongeBob and Patrick going forward in time; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time again.
Cres. Trm + Hit 11 C Min
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time.
Cres. Trm + Hit 11 D#Min
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time.
Cres. Trm + Hit 11 F#Min
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy go back in time again.
The Crime Busters
The Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Capers was composed by Carlo Giacco.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton is in the bottom of the ocean.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob grabs Krabs' first dime.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Stickyfins Whiting escapes from prison.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Sandy battles the Tickler; Sandy bursts through the floor.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "It's time to go get it!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Not so fast, Man Ray."
Crime and Danger Signs
The Crime and Danger Signs were composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Crime Time 2
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
The Criminal was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "...or as I like to call it, phase four."
Cristallisation was composed by Vladimir Cosma.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Squidward sees Fiasco at the Krusty Krab.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Squidward's sculpture is burned by Fiasco.
Croc Bait was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick still blowing bubbles.
Crocodile Tears (a)
Crocodile Tears (a) was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Cucu Chama was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog complaining about slime trail.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - All scenes involving elevators.
Curses of Evil
The Curses of Evil were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Curse of Evil 1
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob transforming into a snail.
Curse of Evil 1 [#44]
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "He's decievin' ya! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
Curse of Evil 2 [#46.02]
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob driving.
Cut and Thrust
Cut and Thrust was composed by Derrick Mason.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "They'll never find it, and if they do, it'll eat them!"
Cute and Lovable
Cute and Lovable was composed by Phil Green.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - "Aren't you going to compliment my outfit?"
- 174a. "Treats!" - "Pretend I'm Gary and tell me no."
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "Hey there, handsome!"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Hey there, little guy!"
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Cashina arrives at Mr. Krabs' door.
Cutie Pie was composed by Phil Green, Geoffrey Love, and Ken Thorne.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Hotdog on a String.