|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Caesar's Entry was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Ripped Pants - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants.
- Neptune's Spatula - Neptune wins the challenge.
- Big Pink Loser - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- The Fry Cook Games - Deep fry pole vaults.
Cafe De Paris
Cafe De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- Gary Takes a Bath - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- Krabby Land - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers.
- The Gift of Gum - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- Roller Cowards - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
- Free Samples - SpongeBob plays the caliope.
- Glove World R.I.P. - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the ferris wheel.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- I Had an Accident - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
Call the Cops
Call the Cops! was composed by Gary James Crockett and Jay Stuart Glover.
Jailbreak! - Chum Bank Robbery
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- Shanghaied - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - Played at Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Parlor.
Can Can is the name of two arrangements of Jacques Offenbach's "Infernal Galop" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld. One of them is for brass ensemble by Dick Stephen Walter and the other is for barrel organ by George Wilson.
Dick Stephen Walter version
- Nasty Patty - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Played in a commercial for this episode.
George Wilson Version
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Played during "The New Adventures of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy".
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chop cardboard cutouts of villains; SpongeBob blows the conch signal weakly.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - After the title card.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy burst into the Krusty Krab.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - After the main title.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fly and land.
- Night Light - Mermaid Man attempts to wrestle the Moth.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Music for the Krusty Kids Meal Commercial.
Captain Pugwash is the theme song of the 1975 BBC children's animated programme of the same name. It was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- Nautical Novice - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- Shellback Shenanigans - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- Bubble Buddy - "...carnival-style! And if there's anything else I can do, please hesitate to ask."
- Tunnel of Glove - SpongeBob gets scared by a robot clown.
- The Masterpiece - The giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob plays on the statue.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Cartoon Capers (a)
- The Thing - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Cartoon Stings are composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Cartoon Sting 1
- The Krabby Kronicle - Sandy sees people from the science committee in her treedome.
- The Slumber Party - Mr. Krabs is at SpongeBob's house; SpongeBob delivers Pearl and her friends a pizza.
- Choir Boys - SpongeBob lays on the ground; "Well, I've got no time for the likes of you."
- Krusty Krushers - "What are you doing out there?"
- The Card - SpongeBob is at the bank.
- Ditchin' - SpongeBob says that he can't come; "I won't go to the bathroom till tomorrow."
- Squid's Visit - "Will you excuse me for a minute?"; Squidward's vacuum cleaner gets caught in his mouth.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - Phone call from Patrick.
- Shuffleboarding - SpongeBob and Patrick visit Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at the hospital.
- Pet or Pests - SpongeBob hears howling.
- Komputer Overload - Plankton threatens to replace Karen.
- Overbooked - "Hey, Patrick, what are you doing in town?"
- No Hat for Pat - Patrick holds the sign incorrectly.
- Toy Store of Doom - "What part of 'never' don't you understand?"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Patrick appears.
- Single Cell Anniversary - At SpongeBob's library.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward see their houses on survaillance cameras.
- Pineapple Fever - Squidward arrives at the door angrily.
- The Clash of Triton - "Is there a Triton here?"
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob hits Squidward with the microphone.
- I Heart Dancing - Squidward checks to see if SpongeBob is near him.
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - SpongeBob shows "Sandy" how to make a Krabby Patty; "Oh, still off by that much."
- The Inside Job - "Hey, I was watching that!"
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob introduces Gary to Puffy-Fluffy.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - Patrick tells SpongeBob that he should share the toy with him.
- Kracked Krabs - "Do you have any hotel property in this bag?"
- Squidward in Clarinetland - SpongeBob shows Squidward the file cabinets he put in the locker.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob approach Plankton.
- A Day Without Tears - SpongeBob and Squidward make a bet.
- Rodeo Daze - SpongeBob asks Plankton if he can help save Sandy.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - SpongeBob sees Squidward taking out the trash.
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - "No wonder you're angry."
- Sponge-Cano! - Squidward yells at everybody in the Krusty Krab.
- You Don't Know Sponge - SpongeBob shows the Simple Ton magazine.
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa
- New Fish in Town - SpongeBob and Patrick return from jellyfishing.
- The Other Patty - Mr. Krabs applies for a job at the Flabby Patty.
- A Friendly Game - "I was just freshening up."
- Frozen Face-Off - "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't cut in line!"; "That may be true, Plankton, but you got seven angry customers flanking you on all sides!"
- Chum Fricassee - "Are you not seeing the line of people out there?"
- Move It or Lose It - "You might as well close up shop now Krabs."
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - SpongeBob and Patrick continue to play with the goo.
- Kenny the Cat - "Let's paint our faces to look like Kenny!"
Cartoon Sting 2
Cartoon Sting 2 are composed by Gerhard Narholz, Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony. This often to Goofy Conversation in Season 4.
- Chimps Ahoy - The chimps arrive at the treedome.
- Karate Island - SpongeBob and Sandy arrive at Karate Island.
- All That Glitters - "No touchy-touchy the Le Spatula."
- Wishing You Well - Sandy, Plankton, Mrs. Puff, and Patrick make wishes; "Having fun down there, SpongeBob?"
- Wigstruck- Sandy comes over to SpongeBob's house.
- Hocus Pocus - SpongeBob and Patrick discover that Mr. Magic is a fake.
- Rule of Dumb - Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Best Frenemies - "Aha! I knew you were behind this!"
- The Pink Purloiner - "What are you doing?"
- Best Day Ever - SpongeBob enters the treedome; "I can't right now, SpongeBob!"
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob and Patrick exchange gifts; The robot gives Patrick a massage.
- Night Light - "SpongeBob's having a party?"
- Rise and Shine - "Oh...The food is in the can!"
- Waiting - Patrick accidently eats SpongeBob's birthday cake.
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - Squidward tries to talk to Whatzit Tooya.
- Krabs a la Mode - "Unlike you, he's a good businessman."
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton tries to paint the Chum Bucket.
- Slimy Dancing - "Dancing isn't supposed to be fun."
- The Krusty Sponge - Squidward tries to flip a spatula; Squidward walks into Mr. Krabs' office.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "I wish not to be disturbed, SpongeBob."
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Squidward scolds SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Pat No Pay - SpongeBob says that Patrick has "Krabby Patty Withdrawal."
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - SpongeBob notices the submarine sticking out from under the ground.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Mr. Krabs yells at Squidward.
- The Inmates of Summer - SpongeBob talks to the warden for the first time; The camp counselor talks to the warden.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - SpongeBob and Stanley go to Patrick's house.
- Krabby Road - "That was a delightful song you were singing."
- Suction Cup Symphony - SpongeBob does tests on Patrick while Squidward is trying to write.
- Not Normal - Squidward sees SpongeBob's new house.
- Gone - SpongeBob searches for Gary.
- A Life in a Day - SpongeBob arranges his socks.
- No Nose Knows - Patrick plugs SpongeBob's pores.
- Plankton's Regular - SpongeBob disguises himself as Karen.
- Grooming Gary - Patrick appears in SpongeBob's house.
- Porous Pockets - The apprasial worker approaches SpongeBob and Patrick.
- The Card - Patrick buys the last pack of cards; SpongeBob fastens the card to Patrick's hand.
- Cephalopod Lodge - Squidward hears a knock at the door.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - "I mean, do these pants look square to you?"
- Professor Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's class; "You want to know what happened?"
- Single Cell Anniversary - "There's only one thing to do."
- Truth or Square - "Everybody quiet!"; SpongeBob remembers the day he and Sandy got married.
- Growth Spout - "That's strange..."; Pearl eats the whole refrigerator; "I searched the entire house."
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - SpongeBob tells Sandy to wash before slicing and dicing.
- Model Sponge - "Whew! I am taller!"
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - "Stuck doing community service, eh?"; Squidward says he'll clean up Bikini Bottom in a day; Squidward pulls the ticket off his face.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - "Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's shed; SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed.
- Rodeo Daze - SpongeBob and Patrick have a staring contest; SpongeBob packs his clothes.
- The Main Drain - "Mr. Krabs sure has a lot of baggage about drain dealies..."
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - SpongeBob and Patrick play with an electric eel.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - SpongeBob puts socks on his hands.
- Big Sister Sam - "I think your sister's temper is getting a little out of control."
- Frozen Face Off - Everyone gathers at the campfire.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton sees SpongeBob on a picnic.
- Squid Defense - Squidward is seen around town.
Cartoon Sting 3
- Squid Wood - Mini Squidward is introduced.
- Best Day Ever - SpongeBob uses a marionette to try to get into the theatre.
- Waiting - Gary wants to be fed.
- Spy Buddies - Plankton thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick want food.
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - "How in Neptune's creation do you know all of these names, SpongeBob?"
- Krabs a la Mode - "Hey, SpongeBob, long time no see!"
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton gives SpongeBob and Patrick instructions.
- To Love a Patty - "Harold, again?"
- Money Talks - Mr. Krabs realizes that he can finally talk to money.
- The Krusty Sponge - Squidward sees SpongeBob is completely stationary.
- The Donut of Shame - Patrick eats the donut; Patrick takes the chain out of his mouth.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - LRH thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick are kidding about popping the bubble.
- To Save a Squirrel - "Okay, Patrick, we're all set."; The tent burns down.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - "Oh, you're saying this thing can actually find SpongeBob?"
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Krabs' nephews are shown.
- House Fancy - "SpongeBob, how long have you been spying on me?"
- Krabby Road - "All we need are the lyrics."
- Suction Cup Symphony - Squidward puts his game face on; "Don't worry, Squidward, we'll do it together."
- Not Normal - "But I do need to defragment my hard drive, would you like to help?"
- The Slumber Party - "Okay, I got to admit, that was kind of fun."
- Porous Pockets - "Patrick, what is with all the shrieking?"
- Krusty Krushers- "Free? Gimme gimme."
- The Card - "Why don't we eat some dinner?"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward calls SpongeBob.
- Komputer Overload - "Are you getting this?"
- Gullible Pants - "You're serving Krabby Patties with your hands?!"
- Overbooked - "Yeah! I'd like to know also!"
- No Hat for Pat - Patrick struggles to stand up while wearing the hat.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton tries to escape the cavern.
- Growth Spout - "What's with the sack?"
- Stuck in the Wringer - "Hey, SpongeBob, have you seen my rubber ducky?"
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Everyone thinks that it is trash day.
- A Pal for Gary - "Wow Dad, is it really mine to keep?"
- Summer Job - SpongeBob talks to Mrs. Puff at the cash register.
- The Play's the Thing - "And your shirt...is that a cotton-poly blend?"
- The Cent of Money - Mr. Krabs sees that Gary can attract change.
- That Sinking Feeling - "Where are those two morons?"
- Sentimental Sponge - "You're throwing this away?!"
- Squidward's School for Grown Ups - Patrick gets a beard.
- Plankton's Pet - Plankton plays fetch with Spot; "I get squished alot too."
Cartoon Sting 4
- The Krabby Kronicle - "How's it looking out there, boy?"; "How many new customers we got out there so far?"
- Squid's Visit - "He doesn't possess your style, or your decorating accumen, or your love of the finer things...in fact, the only thing he has is...is...is...MY VACUUM CLEANER!!"
- Shuffleboarding - A warden sees Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- Overbooked - "SpongeBob, why are your clothes invisible?"
- Sand Castles in the Sand - "Now we're even!"; "This'll show SpongeBob he's not the only one can build a castle!"
- Shell Shocked - Angry Jack shows SpongeBob the indestructible shell; SpongeBob pays Angry Jack.
- Chum Bucket Supreme - "You don't need help when you got a catchy slogan like mine."
- Truth or Square - Plankton takes the formula.; The wedding gets ruined.
- Pineapple Fever - "I'm the one who drew this line you're not supposed to cross!"
- Chum Caverns - Karen gets an idea.
- I Heart Dancing - Squidward tells SpongeBob about the flabby ankles and tells him to run to the top of Oyster Peak (aka Mt. Oyster).
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs takes Patrick's food.
- The Inside Job - Plankton enters SpongeBob's head.
- Kracked Krabs - SpongeBob packs hotel appliances.
- Squidward in Clarinetland - Mr. Krabs tells Squidward that he will have to share the locker with SpongeBob.
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - SpongeBob fixes the VHS.
- A Day Without Tears - "What would you say to a little music?"; "Time really does fly when you're having fun!"
- That Sinking Feeling - "Peek-a-boo, I see you!"; Squidward gets woken up again.
- Buried in Time - "Whipped cream!"
- The Masterpiece - SpongeBob stands in line.
- Whelk Attack - Patrick teases a whelk.
- The Other Patty - "Ooh, an announcement."
- Sentimental Sponge - "Hey, Gary."
- Walking the Plankton - Plankton, as a census taker, tricks Mr. Krabs into giving him a Krabby Patty.
- Plankton's Good Eye - "I'm as evil as ever!"; "This eye is taking over!"; "It's the Krabby Patty formula!"
- Face Freeze! - SpongeBob and Patrick camp outside and make funny faces.
- The Good Krabby Name - Played at the Krusty Krab restroom.
- Move It or Lose It - "What's the big idea?"
- Little Yellow Book - Squidward peeks in the diary.
- Jailbreak! - Plankton plans a jailbreak with his fellow inmates; "You know what else chum is good for?"
Cartoon Sting 5
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Whenever there is a transition to the Mermalair.
- Night Light - The light in the house causes an "M" symbol to appear in the sky.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - The word "WIPE!" appears on the screen.
Cartoon Sting 6
- Rock-a-Bye Bivalve - SpongeBob and Patrick feed Junior.
Cartoon Sting 7
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One - The Flying Dutchman falls into Davey Jones' locker.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Pan down to the Flying Dutchman's lair.
- Back to the Past - Storm clouds appear.
- A Day Without Tears - "It's getting late."
- Rodeo Daze - "Do you mind?"
- The Main Drain - "Why would Krabs tell those two blunderers about the main drain?"
- That Sinking Feeling - "WHERE ARE THEY?!"
- Buried in Time - Shot of the time capsule's exterior.
- The Abrasive Side - "Sorry, Krabs, I'm busy."
- Shellback Shenanigans - "I think I smell a plan."
- The Masterpiece - "Where are all me customers?!"
- Big Sister Sam - Patrick gets nervous.
- Frozen Face Off - Plankton is shown alone at the Krusty Krab.
- Ghoul Fools - "Now do you believe we're real ghosts now?"
- Free Samples - Plankton gets nervous.
- Demolition Doofus - "Risking their lives for our amusement?"
- Chum Fricassee - "This is the secret stuff?"
- Squid Defense - Squid describes the grocery thief.
Cartoon Sting 8
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - "Um, can I help you?"
- The Great Patty Caper- Mr. Krabs catches Plankton.
- That Sinking Feeling - "Oh, we're not playing in your yard, Squidward."
- The Abrasive Side - "But, I spent the night, and..."
- Hide and Then What Happens? - SpongeBob looks for a place to hide.
- The Masterpiece - Mr. Krabs poses for Squidward.
- Whelk Attack - "Ewww! We're all covered in slime!"
- You Don't Know Sponge - SpongeBob takes the quiz.
- The Wreck of the Mauna Loa - "This place ain't got no treasure!"
- Big Sister Sam - "It's okay, Sam. Don't listen to those...meanies!"
- The Other Patty - "Oh, man. I stole that Krabby Patty fair and square!"
- A Friendly Game - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's house.
- Squidward's School For Grown-Ups - Squidward takes Patrick to his house.
- Oral Report - Patrick breaks the goggles.
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - Transition to SpongeBob's house.
- Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom - Squidward asks SpongeBob to get some lemonade.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - "Show me your giant soy bean."
- Free Samples - The opening; Plankton calls Karen.
- Home Sweet Rubble - Patrick talks to Sandy on the phone.
Cartoon Sting 9
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - SpongeBob wakes Plankton up.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - SpongeBob searches for Patrick.
- You Don't Know Sponge - SpongeBob asks Patrick the first 5 questions, but Patrick gets them wrong.
- Love That Squid - SpongeBob tells Squilvia Squidward's hobbies.
- Perfect Chemistry - "Could you hand me that wrench, SpongeBob?"
- The Other Patty - Plankton pretends to be a restaurant critic.
- A Friendly Game - SpongeBob is blindfolded.
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Plankton pretends to be Squidward's long-lost relative.
- The Googly Artiste - "It's a great day for the art world."
Cartoon Sting 10
- No Nose Knows - "SpongeBob, would you please find your own flowers to sniff?"
- Plankton's Regular - The ending
- Boating Buddies - SpongeBob leaves his house and sees Squidward.
- Dear Vikings - "Fun?"
- Squid's Visit - SpongeBob shows Squidward the exact replica of his living room.
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Squidward stepped in gum.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - "SpongeBob won't let me play with my toy."
- A Day Without Tears - "All right, look."
Cartoon Sting 11
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Patrick is shown; Patrick begs to stay with SpongeBob
- Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom - Kelpy G's manager is shown.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - Sandy shows Mr. Krabs her soy bean.
- Restraining SpongeBob - Patrick walks toward Squidward.
- Free Samples - Patrick gobbles up the free chum.
- Home Sweet Rubble - SpongeBob thanks Patrick, Sandy and Mr. Krabs
- Face Freeze! - Sandy fixes SpongeBob and Patrick's faces.
- Treats! - Gary meows; SpongeBob and Gary go to the pet store.
- For Here or to Go - Mr. Krabs counts the bun seeds.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - "That is an excellent idea."
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Now Entering Next Town.
- Gary's New Toy - SpongeBob finds a hole in his cereal bowl.
- Squid Baby - Patrick plays with baby Squidward.
- Little Yellow Book - Squidward still reading SpongeBob's diary; Squidward in stocks.
- Jailbreak! - Plankton has lunch.
Cartoon Sting 12
- House Sittin' for Sandy - "Experiment?"
- Ghoul Fools - Patrick makes requests.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - "Tell me about your giant soybean."
- Bubble Buddy Returns - "How many times do I gotta tell you?"
- Are You Happy Now? - (on harpsichord) Played in the art museum.
- Home Sweet Rubble - SpongeBob and Gary check out there new home.
- For Here or to Go - Mr. Krabs flushes the buns down the toilet.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas!
- Squirrel Record - SpongeBob pulls Sandy's tongue.
- Gary's New Toy - SpongeBob looks for Gary's ball.
- License to Milkshake - SpongeBob makes his 1st milkshake; "Ooh, that's right."
Cartoon Sting 13
- Restraining SpongeBob - Patrick comes out of the restroom.
- InSPONGEiac - Patrick mistakes SpongeBob for a sponge cake.
- Are You Happy Now? - SpongeBob calls Squidward; SpongeBob comes out of Squidward's fax machine.
- Face Freeze! - SpongeBob and Patrick make their faces.
- Squiditis - SpongeBob scratches his eye.
- Treats! - SpongeBob tries to leave.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - "Oh that."
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Now Entering Next Town.
- Squirrel Record - "I think you broke a record today, Gary."
- Gary's New Toy - "The ball!"
- Squid Baby - SpongeBob and Patrick play patty-cake.
- Eek, An Urchin! - Plankton enters the Krusty Krab with glasses; Plankton sees that the Krusty Krab is a mess.
- Evil Spatula - SpongeBob sees Plankton.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - TNT stick.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - Mr. Krabs enters the bank with a moustache; Mr. Krabs enters the bank as a lady.
- Plankton's Pet - Plankton decides to get a pet.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - mid-morning siesta.
Cartoon Sting 14
- Goo Goo Gas - Baby Krabs cries.; After Plankton slips.; "Give it here, you big stupid baby."; "Hey! What are you doing?"
- Cephalopod Lodge - Plays during SpongeBob and Patrick's initiation for Squidward.
Cartoon Sting 15
This composed by Gerhard Narholz, Barry Nathony.
- It's a SpongeBob Christmas! - SpongeBob eats Plankton's fruitcake.
- Extreme Spots - Patrick puts a jellyfish hive over his head; SpongeBob blows a bubble.
- Little Yellow Book - SpongeBob goes to the dumpster.
- Eek, an Urchin! - Plankton in the kitchen, looking for the urchin.
- Squid Defense - Sandy says karate isn't for revenge.
- Evil Spatula - Sizzlemaster flips four patties at once.
- SpongeBob, You're Fired! - Sandy experimenting.
Cartoon Sting 16
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - Sandy reading her invitation.
- Barnacle Face - SpongeBob trying to remove Pearl's barnacle.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - kelp greenhouse; collection of rare artifacts.
- Fiasco! - "It belongs to neither of you."
- Demolition Doofus - "So, what do you say, Captain Lutefisk?"; Lutefisk removes his shoe.
- Squid Baby - SpongeBob and Patrick playing baby toys.
- Little Yellow Book - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Cartoon Sting 17
- Chum Fricassee - Squidward says there's a trick to making chum edible.
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Squidward walks into a cactus.
- Squid Baby - Squidward cries incessantly.
- Squid Defense - Squidward buries acorns.
- Kenny the Cat - Sandy enters.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - mid-morning siesta.
Cartoon Sting 18
- Squidward's School for Grown-Ups - "Everybody knows that grownups never play with kids."
- Oral Report - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's.
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - Squidward reading his invitation.
- Walking the Plankton - Plankton sets a decoy made of cheese.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton runs home.
- InSPONGEiac - SpongeBob wakes up.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go! - Man Ray restocking vending machine.
- The Good Krabby Name - Opening.
Cartoon Sting 19
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Plankton spies on Squidward.
- The Googly Artiste - Someone buys Patrick's "art".
- Plankton's Good Eye -
- Pet Sitter Pat - Patrick exits the bathroom.
- Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom - Patrick grabs the microphone.
- Karen 2.0 - Karen 2 tries to open the door.
- InSPONGEiac - SpongeBob goes to bed.
- Patrick-Man! - "You know what's sad?"
- Plankton's Pet - SpongeBob and Plankton go to the animal shelter.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- Porous Pockets - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love B
Casualties of Love B was composed by Mladen Franko
- Employee of the Month - SpongeBob began to cry because he saw Squidward in a picture frame.
- No Weenies Allowed - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Life of Crime - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares.
|073||Once Bitten||Squidward gets interviewed; Squidward enters.|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"Patrick, you can't do that!"|
|082||Night Light||The Moth laughs wickedly as he flies away.|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob accuses Patrick for breaking his toy.|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||Mr. Krabs believes he saw zombies.|
|090||The Donut of Shame||*gasps* "DONUT! You MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!!"|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"I've got it!"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||"Oh my, there will be no one to stop me this time. *laughs evilly*"|
|096||Pest of the West||"He's a-comin'! Dead Eye's a-comin'!"|
|108||Patty Caper||"Aha! I knew it was you!"; "All right, no more jokes!"; SpongeBob grabs the case.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Everyone becomes angry at Squidward.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"From now on, you shall be my minions."|
|131||A Pal for Gary||Puffy Fluffy's grown to gigantic size.|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Gastric acid?"|
|Gary in Love||"Hold it right there!"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||"That sounded like a scary were-clown!"|
|162||Ghoul Fools||"Mr. Krabs, it was awful!"; "You gotta help us, Mr. Krabs!"|
|174||Treats!||Gary howls after finding out that the pet store is all out of Snail Bites.|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Mr. Krabs rips apart the baby costume.|
Cell 501 was composed by Gerhard Trede. It is often used as one of Plankton's themes on the show.
|034||Welcome to the Chum Bucket||"What is he doing? All these tears... and the showtunes... Why isn't he making the patties?"|
|Frankendoodle||DoodleBob's arm sneaks into SpongeBob's house.|
|039||The Fry Cook Games||"Almonds?! Curse him, that's good."|
|043||Just One Bite||SpongeBob finds out that Squidward has never had a Krabby Patty.|
|044||Nasty Patty||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs think the inspector is fake.|
|058||Plankton's Army||"I'll canvas all the seediest lowbrow dives in town to find my minions!"|
|061||Fear of a Krabby Patty||Plankton sees Mr. Krabs' sign.|
|084||Spy Buddies||"Oh, can't you go later?"|
|085||Krabs à la Mode||Plankton freezes the Krusty Krab.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||Plankton gets the idea to turn Mr. Krabs into a baby.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Plankton watches TV.|
|097||20,000 Patties Under the Sea||"A traveling restaurant, eh? IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I had that idea years ago!"|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||Plankton calls the cops.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Plankton sneaks in through the air vent.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"Did you see that?"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"All the way from the bakery."|
|The Inside Job||Plankton sees that the formula is located in SpongeBob's heart.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton spies on the Krusty Krab.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||"I've got superhighway preparations to attend to."|
|137||One Coarse Meal||Plankton tickles Mr. Krabs.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||"Sweet dreams indeed, fool."|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Plankton listens in on Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob's conversation.|
|145||Buried in Time|
|153||The Other Patty||"That fool Krabs, he blew it again!"|
|154||Drive Thru||Plankton approaches the drive thru.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||Plankton spies on Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob.|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||Plankton spies.|
|168||Fiasco!||Plankton is shown spying.|
|170||Free Samples||"I can't believe how well this is turning out!"; Plankton laughs.|
|171||Karen 2.0||"Goodbye Karen classic, hello Karen 2.0!"|
|174||For Here or to Go||"...And I'm both of those things!"|
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- Dear Vikings - "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup. This music is similar to Music to Drive By.
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful- Used when Squidward dances (seen in a clip at SpongeBob.com).
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz, the father of fellow APM composer Gregor F. Narholz.
|012||The Chaperone||SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.|
|032||Pressure||Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward walk on land.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.|
|044||Nasty Patty||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.|
Charge was composed by Will Schaefer. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Will Schaefer, and another composed by Richard Myhill.
Will Schaefer Version
- Tea at the Treedome - "Hold on, little squirrel!"
- The Great Snail Race - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
- Graveyard Shift - "Night, night, night, night..."
- Krabs à La Mode - The hockey team practices.
- Spongicus - Plankton sells some chum on a stick.
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- The Clash of Triton - King Neptune zaps a field light.
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- Spongicus - SpongeBob rescues Patrick.; SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish.; SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Janin.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Cues are composed by Jeremy Wakefield and Sage Guyton and another by Mladen Franko, Larry Hochman.
Chase Cue 1
- Ripped Pants- Transition to SpongeBob and Sandy getting ice cream.
- Jellyfishing - Squidward goes after the jellyfish.
- Pizza Delivery - "Get back here, SpongeBob, give me the pizza!"
- Nature Pants - SpongeBob itches the sea urchins off him.
- Employee of the Month- SpongeBob and Squidward set traps on each other as they try to get to the Krusty Krab first.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - Squidward feeds Gary very quickly.
- Suds - Sandy tries to take SpongeBob to the doctor.
- Rock Bottom- SpongeBob goes after his balloon.
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob trips over his shoelaces and shoots Krabby Patties into Squidward's mouth.
- Squid's Day Off - "That sounds like me money dropping!"
- Just One Bite - Squidward runs to the Krusty Krab.
- I Had an Accident - SpongeBob walks out of the hospital, trying to avoid getting his butt hurt again.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - The angry mob chases SpongeBob off a cliff.
- Pranks a Lot - Sandy takes a rocket trip back to Texas when she sees that SpongeBob and Patrick "disappeared."
- Shell of a Man - Mr. Krabs' shell falls on SpongeBob's head.
- Selling Out - The Krabby O' Monday's gets flooded
- Funny Pants - SpongeBob runs away from Bikini Bottom.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired- SpongeBob steps on the gas hard
- Bummer Vacation - Mr. Krabs throws SpongeBob's spatula in the wild for SpongeBob to catch.
- Hocus Pocus - SpongeBob races to the mailbox to mail his check for the Magic Kit.
- Driven to Tears - "This is rubbing my license in your face!"
- Born to Be Wild - SpongeBob and Patrick hide in the kelp which gets mowed.
- The Gift of Gum - A truck drives by, which gives Sandy an idea.
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - Squidward grabs Whatzit Tooya's wallet.
- Krabs a la Mode- Plankton and the patty get shot around by the hockey players.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - Patrick gets shocked with the electric fence.
- Slimy Dancing - Squidward Gets a Cramp.
- A Flea in Her Dome - SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy fight over the flea collar.
- The Krusty Plate - The ending.
- Sing a Song of Patrick - The ending.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob runs to Uncle Captain Blue's house.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob shows how he really got his black eyes.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - SpongeBob gets tackled by Mermaid Man.
- The Inmates of Summer - Patrick runs to see SpongeBob before he goes to camp.
- To Save a Squirrel - "This isn't a bed!"
- Pest of the West - Patrick pretends to be his great, great, great-uncle Patrick Revere.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - SpongeBob and Patrick fight over the steering wheel.
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob cleans Patrick's toenails; "Minty fresh!"
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Someone takes Squidward's clarinet.
- Stanley S. SquarePants - Squidward calls the moving truck.
- House Fancy - Squidward's vacuum cleaner goes out of control.
- Krabby Road - Squidward goes to practice.
- Spongicus - Plankton gets chased by the sea lion.
- Suction Cup Symphony - Squidward kisses the builders outside.
- The Splinter - SpongeBob explains how he got the splinter.
- Slide Whistle Stooges - "Would you like some more?"
- Sun Bleached - Patrick puts caramel on SpongeBob.
- Giant Squidward - Squidward chases SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Boating Buddies - SpongeBob goes after Squidward.
- Choir Boys - "I'm almost late for choir practice!"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward slips on the rash cream several times.
- Shell Shocked - SpongeBob breaks the shells.
- Pineapple Fever - Squidward runs downstairs to get food and SpongeBob chases him.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton escapes the cavern.
- Tentacle-Vision - SpongeBob runs to go tell Squidward that he is on TV.
- Stuck in the Wringer - SpongeBob accidentally releases all the money in the register.
- A Pal for Gary - Gary grabs everything he needs to watch TV.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob accidently locks everyone in the freezer.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Squidward gives SpongeBob and Patrick the lawn mower, and SpongeBob and Patrick play with it.
- Summer Job - Mrs. Puff runs away from SpongeBob.
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - They all sucked up to the vacuum to Bikini Bottom.
- Sponge-Cano! - Squidward's pipes break.
- The Great Patty Caper - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after the train.
- Tunnel of Glove - Patrick runs into the Glove World Power Plant.
- The Hot Shot - SpongeBob starts driving with Tony Jr.
- Pet Sitter Pat - Gary attacks Patrick.
- Bubble Buddy Returns - SpongeBob screams.
- Restraining SpongeBob - SpongeBob trips on a mop and sends fried Squidward flying through the Krusty Krab.
- Are You Happy Now? - SpongeBob pops the hot air balloon.
- Home Sweet Rubble - The mustard flakes burn SpongeBob's eyes.
- InSPONGEiac - SpongeBob gets the jitters and walks away from Patrick's rock.
- The Good Krabby Name - The boats crash out of the highway and lands in front of The Krusty Krab.
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Krabs drives Mrs. Puff's Bus to the Krusty Krab.
- Squid Baby - Squidward hits his head on the mailbox.
- Bumper to Bumper - SpongeBob drives recklessly at the driving course.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - restaurant owners fighting over SpongeBob.
Chase Cue 2
- Squidville - Squidward gets chased by the squids, because of his reef blower.
- Life of Crime - SpongeBob and Patrick run to the police station
- Gary Takes a Bath - SpongeBob tries to get Gary wet.
- Frankendoodle - SpongeBob gets chased by DoodleBob.
- The Secret Box - SpongeBob shows Patrick all of his secrets.
- Sailor Mouth - SpongeBob and Patrick run to the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob and Patrick run to Betsy Krabs' house to tell on Mr. Krabs for swearing.
- Nasty Patty - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs confess their crimes
- Snowball Effect - The ending.
- Squilliam Returns - SpongeBob goes crazy at the five-star restaurant.
- The Sponge Who Could Fly - The angry mob chases SpongeBob, who tries to fly to Jellyfish Fields.
- Pranks a Lot - SpongeBob and Patrick threaten Mr. Krabs.
- The Lost Mattress - Squidward gets chased by the worm.
- Skill Crane - Squidward has trouble "being the crane" while operating a real construction crane.
- Funny Pants - SpongeBob laughs uncontrollably, which bothers Squidward.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - SpongeBob drives into a giant gas can, causing an explosion that destroys the boating school.
- Night Light - SpongeBob and Patrick try to find more light.
- Good Ol' Whatshisname - "Hey, come back here! Give me my wallet!"
- New Digs - "No! I'm late for work!"
- Krabs a la Mode - Plankton uses the thermostat very quickly.
- A Flea in Her Dome - Sandy steps on fleas.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - SpongeBob and Patrick run away from the jellyfish,
- The Battle of Bikini Bottom - Patrick throws a dumpster at SpongeBob.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Squidward shows up in a limousine.
- Penny Foolish- SpongeBob goes after his brain.
- Nautical Novice - SpongeBob runs after the bus.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob and Patrick water slide.
- Ditchin' - "I gotta get back to class!"
- Overbooked - SpongeBob buys a cake.
- Pineapple Fever - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward start to act like animals.
- Growth Spout - Whenever Mr. Krabs runs to someone's house.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - SpongeBob and Patrick chase each other.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob and Patrick play with the lawnmower in the cemetery.
- A Day Without Tears - SpongeBob cries and floods his house, Squidward's house, Patrick's house, and the Krusty Krab with tears.
- Rodeo Daze - Patrick runs away.
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Raarg destroys Squidward's House
- Trenchbillies - SpongeBob and Patrick chase the jellyfish; SpongeBob and Patrick show the Trenchbillies what jellyfishing is.
- That Sinking Feeling - Squidward chases after SpongeBob and Patrick while some of the other houses and businesses in Bikini Bottom sink down.
- Karate Star - Patrick's karate-chopping goes out of control.
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - Squidward runs to his house, but is crushed by two windows of his house and a nose.
- New Fish in Town - Squidward builds a fence around Howard's trailer.
- Pet Sitter Pat - Patrick gets hit by a phone that he threw out the window and lands in the bath tub.
- The Way Of The Sponge - SpongeBob tries to open the door with his karate gloves.
- Bubble Buddy Returns - The customers slip on the soap.
- Home Sweet Rubble - Squidward unravels.
- Eek! An Urchin - Mr. Krabs hits the urchin with a broom.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - SpongeBob and Patrick bouncing; SpongeBob, Patrick fall from the sky, smashing into Squidward.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - Mr. Krabs rushes the Bikini Bottom Bank.
- SpongeBob You're Fired - The Killer Krabby Patty (Squidward) takes SpongeBob back to the Krusty Krab for help.
Chase Cue 3
- Bubble Buddy Returns - Shiny floats into a cupboard.
- Squid Baby - SpongeBob trips on a rattle.
- Bumper to Bumper - Ten-lane intertidal seaway.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - Sandy's submarine chases Plankton.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger.
- Friend or Foe - The gorilla attacks Patchy
Chase that Car
Chase that Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- F.U.N. - "Tartar sauce!"
- Doing Time - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?- SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chasey Racy was compsed by Norman Dane
|108||Patty Caper||"First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper"|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Situation alert|
|Single Cell Anniversary||Love emergency|
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton jumps out of a plane.|
|172||Glove World R.I.P.||Ferris wheel breaks lose.|
|180||Patrick-Man||The dirty bubble comes out of the old lady's head.|
Chief Taravana is a Sweet Manea stylish track composed by Kapono Beamer. This music often to Thrift Shop.
- Jellyfish Jam - The jellyfish follows SpongeBob.
- Opposite Day - Patrick visits SpongeBob.
- MuscleBob BuffPants - SpongeBob flexes his muscles; Sandy visits SpongeBob.
- The Chaperone - "A limo!"
- Something Smells - The ending
- Dying For Pie - The ending
- Gary Takes a Bath - Montage of SpongeBob's various attempts to get Gary to take a bath.
- Procrastination - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- The Bully - SpongeBob absorbs Flats' blows.
- One Krabs Trash - The ending
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - The ending
- I Had an Accident - Montage of Patrick and Sandy's various attempts to get SpongeBob to come outside.
- Patrick SmartPants - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- Rule of Dumb - "I finally did it!"
- Rise and Shine - "Good morning, Gary!"
- Fungus Among Us - Gary eats the ick off of Mr. Krabs and Squidward.
- Porous Pockets - The ending
- Sand Castles in the Sand - The opening
- Back to the Past - SpongeBob and Patrick push Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy up to the Mermalair.
- Buried in Time - The ending
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Wormy - "Hey, little fella"
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - Title card.
- Walking Small - Title card.
- BlackJack - Flashback of SpongeBob getting beaten up by Blackjack; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence. Outside SpongeBob, it is more prominently used in My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a show to air on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music Library.
- The Fry Cook Games - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Gone - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- Squid's Visit - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- Sponge-Cano! - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- Pickles - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Play's the Thing - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- The Original Fry Cook - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- Krabs a la Mode - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - The end of part 1; The beginning of part 2
Chum Bucket Rhumba
Chum Bucket Rhumba was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|097||To Save a Squirrel||"You seemed kind of tense so I drew you a hot bath."|
|121||Shell Shocked||Gary shows SpongeBob page 72 of the "Shell Spiffy" magazine.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Title Card.|
|127||I Heart Dancing||SpongeBob's dancing; Squidward's dancing; Squilliam's dancing; The ending.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||Title card.|
Cierre Bob Esponja
Cierre Bob Esponja was composed by Steve Belfer. It has been mostly played during the ending credits of this show. It is also the menu music for many SpongeBob DVD's. In most episodes, it is heard as background music.
The translation for the title is "SpongeBob Close", from Spanish.
- Tea at the Treedome - SpongeBob goes jellyfishing.
- Bubblestand - "Good morning."
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors - SpongeBob and Patrick are blowing bubble messages to each other.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - SpongeBob tells Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that he and Patrick are almost finished painting their Invisible Boatmobile.
- Hall Monitor - SpongeBob tries to get Patrick's attention.
- Squeaky Boots - "Could the greatest fry cook do that, Mr. Krabs?"
- Employee of the Month - Squidward talks to SpongeBob about the Employee of the Month award while being continuously splatted by meat.
- SB-129 - "Rrrrready to go?"; An electronic version of the cue can be heard while SpongeTron thaws Squidward; a primitive version of the cue is heard when Squidward "invents" jellyfishing in the past.
- Arrgh! - Patrick rolls a 5 and sends Mr. Krabs to jail; Patrick and SpongeBob touch the treasure map.
- Rock Bottom - SpongeBob searches his pockets for money.
- Hooky - "Hmmmm, I sense no danger here."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - "I come down here in my underwear to open a jar of mayonnaise?"
- Something Smells - SpongeBob saved some of his bad breath sundae.
- Big Pink Loser - SpongeBob teaches Patrick to get the lid off the jar.
- Grandma's Kisses - SpongeBob gets mad at Patrick.
- Squidville - Squidward starts playing with the abandoned reef blower.
- Survival of the Idiots - SpongeBob tests the earmuffs.
- No Free Rides - SpongeBob sharpens his pencil.
- The Secret Box - "Hey, hands off, PeepinBob!"
- I'm With Stupid - Upon meeting Patrick's "parents", SpongeBob acts stupid.
- Nasty Patty - The health inspector is stuffed inside SpongeBob's hat.
- Doing Time - SpongeBob and Patrick try to rob a bank.
- Ugh - A primitive version is heard and is on The Yellow Album as "B.C. Strut".
- Missing Identity - Patrick forgets where SpongeBob's name tag is.
- The Lost Mattress - "Why are you two dressed up as meat?"
- Krabs vs. Plankton - SpongeBob hums this tune while entering Mr. Krabs' office.
- Good Neighbors - Squidward sees SpongeBob in his house.
- The Thing - "Do it again! Do it again!"
- Truth or Square - Patchy dreams he found SpongeBob.
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Culture Shock - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- Patty Hype - "Ta-da!"
- Slimy Dancing - The whale balancing act.
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- The Clash of Triton - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- The Smoking Peanut - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Montage of Plankton's success.
- The Masterpiece - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Circus Parade (a)
- The Fry Cook Games - "And just look at that even coating!"
- Truth or Square - The Krusty Crew prepare to open the doors.
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob appears as a test monkey.
- The Googly Artiste - Squidward shows the critic the "Venus de Squidward".
- Move It or Lose It - Free money.
Circus Parade (b)
- Karate Star - Ta-dah!"
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Roland Hanmer.
- Idiot Box - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Plankton's eye stings; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Truth or Square - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Friend or Foe - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith.
Classic Soap 1 A
- Rule of Dumb - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- The Lost Mattress - Whenever Mr. Krabs is shown at the hospital.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.; the soap opera that SpongeBob watches in the operating room.
- The Clash of Triton - Neptune watches TV.
- The Masterpiece - Squidward watchs TV.
- Demolition Doofus - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Cliffhanger was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Good Neighbors - The cake flies and hits the machine.
- Ghost Host - A ghost of Squidward's Mother scares him.
- The Donut of Shame - SpongeBob arrives.
- Back to the Past - Manray says that he has gotten "the perfect distraction."
- Sponge-Cano!- Squidward can't hold on any longer!
- Pet Sitter Pat - Patrick dries Gary off.
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob tells Patrick to wake up.
- License to Milkshake - The milkshake maker short circuits.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "Hello down there, Krabs!"
- Plankton's Pet - Mr. Krabs sees Plankton inside the baby (costume).
- The Great Patty Caper - Plankton turns off the TV.
- The Googly Artiste - "It's my art."
- Bubble Troubles - Sandy runs out of air.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob shoots up into the air.
Cloak and Dagger
Cloak and Dagger was composed by Phillip Green.
|139||The Cent of Money||"Mr. Krabs, for shame!"|
|142||Trenchbillies||"Takin' care of Ma?" / "Rest of our natural born lives?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"...the nanny!"; "...the butler!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||Patrick cries; SpongeBob gasps.|
|154||Drive Thru||"Mr. Krabs, we gotta do something!"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"Weren't bravery that got us out. Let's say... we had to wait for nature to take it's course."|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||SpongeBob asks to use the phone.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Gary shows SpongeBob the tear-off calendar.|
|168||Fiasco!||Plankton runs away with the art; "Now Patrick's harboring stolen merchandise."|
|170||Free Samples||"Time? But it's too soon."|
|177||Move It or Lose It||SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||The bus falls off a cliff.|
|183||Squid Defense||Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.|
Clownfish Capers was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|081||Friend or Foe|
|083||Rise and Shine|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname|
|Bucket Sweet Bucket|
|095||To Save a Squirrel|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony|
|105||Slide Whistle Stooges|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
|131||A Pal for Gary|
|145||Buried in Time|
|Enchanted Tiki Dreams|
|146||The Abrasive Side|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation|
|174||For Here or to Go|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!|
Clumsy is a small series of cues composed by Bernd Gesell.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam arrives.
- Accidents Will Happen - "Hello? Anybody here?"
- Drive Thru - A dry cleaning bill is shown.
- Oral Report - Patrick comes home.
- The Googly Artiste - The critic praises Patrick's 'art.'
- Barnacle Face - "It's just me beloved daughter Pearl."
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob brings the giant patty into the kitchen.
- Squirrel Record - "It's solitaire."
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Patrick and the monster play hide-and-seek.
- Big Sister Sam - "How dare you call my sister a thief!"
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob carries the transporter.
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob finds the sink clogged.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob absorbs Mr. Krabs' tears.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies.
- The Splinter - "Can I ask you something?"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- Truth or Square - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- Kracked Krabs - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
Cockney Capers 1.3
Cockney Capers 1.3 was composed by Ray Davies.
- Truth or Square - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- The Cent of Money - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
Cocksure Capers was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy||Plankton imitates Sandy.|
|130||Model Sponge||"I need to start fresh... with a job that feels natural."|
|132||Kracked Krabs||The 'Sign of the Times' scene plays on the TV.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||Squidward climbs through his back window.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob and Plankton (his Grandma) play cards.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"I told you taking the train was a mistake."|
|153||The Other Patty||"That was fantastic!"|
|154||Drive Thru||A family drives to the Krusty Krab.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||Little Shiny appears.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||"Squidward's funny!"|
|180||Gary's New Toy||SpongeBob sees Patrick.|
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Tea at the Treedome - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- Krusty Love - When Mr. Krabs & Ms. Puff go out for dinner, this song can be heard along with seeing a live-action lounge piano player.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "So, have you two known each other long?"
- Chocolate with Nuts - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- That's No Lady - The music that plays on the radio.
- Penny Foolish- SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- The Camping Episode- Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "MAKEOVER!!!"
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- Yours, Mine, and Mine - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Code 'Dead End'
Code 'Dead End' was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- Treats! - Snail Bites commercial
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.|
|029||Dumped||"I closed the window on my head!"|
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob asks questions.
- Born Again Krabs - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
Comic Capers B
Comic Capers B was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
- The Splinter - "I guess this is it."
- Plankton's Regular - An alarm goes off.
- Choir Boys - Squidward trips over a giant pot hole.
- Truth or Square - The gang falls down the duct to a wrapper.
- Tunnel of Glove - The ride explodes.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam pushes Squidward's house away.
- Ghoul Fools - Mr. Krabs and the ghost captain fight over the gold.
- Bubble Troubles - A giant hot sauce bubble is shown.
Comic Cues is a series of links associated with old cartoons composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Comic Cue #25
- Have You Seen This Snail? - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
Sidney Torch version
|026||Squidville||Squidward gets into an argument with another Squidward; SpongeBob speaks gibberish to Squidward on the phone; "A well thought out and organized list of complaints."|
|030||I'm Your Biggest Fanatic||"Look, I won't let the guy join the club."|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||SpongeBob and Patrick teach ManRay to be good.|
|034||Frankendoodle||Squid Drawing comes to life; SpongeBob creates DoodleBob.|
|035||Band Geeks||"I hear you're playing the cash register now."; "I just wanted to watch you blow it."|
|036||Krusty Love||SpongeBob goes on a swearing spree towards Mr. Krabs and angrily storms home to his pineapple.|
|037||Artist Unknown||Squidward scolds SpongeBob because of all his hard work.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward walks away from SpongeBob and Patrick as they sit around and do nothing.|
|My Pretty Seahorse||Squidward explains what he and SpongeBob do at work.|
|043||Just One Bite||"...horrible, putrid, poorly prepared, vile, unappetizing, disgusting excuse for a sandwich that has ever been my displeasure to have slithered down my throat!"|
|044||Nasty Patty||"Listen, he ate it!"|
|Idiot Box||Squidward becomes annoyed when he opens the box and doesn't hear or see anything suspicious.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"I could just hold onto it until after work!"|
|046||Snowball Effect||"Snowball fights are for immature children."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"Oh, just succeeding in everything you failed in."|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Squidward takes the issue of Fancy Living Digest out of SpongeBob's hands.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||"Well, well, well if it Isn't SpongeBob and Patrick!"|
|062||The Lost Mattress||"What a dump!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||"What are those Neanderthals up to? Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself?"|
|064||Skill Crane||"You didn't win the prize?"|
|Good Neighbors||Squidward finds out that it is already noon.|
|065||Funny Pants||"This could be my chance."|
|067||Enemy In-Law||"This delectable creature is your mother?"|
|069||Krusty Towers||"Fine, let's go, Patrick."|
|070||Ghost Host||Squidward tells SpongeBob that he doesn't believe in ghosts.|
|072||All That Glitters||"I would not dare touch such slop as zees, how you say, Krabby Patty!"|
|Wishing You Well||Krabs spots the boy throwing a coin into the well.|
|073||Once Bitten||"Snail trail..."|
|076||The Thing||Squidward rides away on his bike; SpongeBob, Smellie, and Patrick walk in a sewer.|
|079||Squid Wood||SpongeBob won't stop pestering Squidward.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||Squidward opens his window and is thrown out by Gummy.|
|081||Friend or Foe||"Meanwhile, Plankton was back at the elementary school but this time, he was going alone"|
|082||Night Light||"It's me, Squidward."|
|083||Waiting||"All right, what's going on? Why are you two crying?"|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||"This is gonna be so easy."|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton climbs up the ladder; "Everybody's a critic."|
|087||To Love a Patty||Squidward taunts SpongeBob.|
|Breath of Fresh Squidward||Squidward gets mad at SpongeBob and Patrick for being in his house; "Wow, SpongeBob, you've been Employee of the Month a gazillion times."|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"What the heck happened to you?; Plankton squirts SpongeBob with senior citizen spray|
|Le Big Switch||Squidward gets up.|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||SpongeBob and Patrick realize that they're going to be stuck in the cave forever.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Squidward has a nightmare in bed; Squidward tells SpongeBob not to disturb his sleep.|
|101||House Fancy||Squilliam calls Squidward from television.|
|Krabby Road||Squidward arrives.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||"SpongeBob, can you keep it down?"|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Before you ask me that question, ask yourself this: Why would I leave the comfort of my home for your dirty little hovel?"|
|125||Pineapple Fever||"I told you creatures I was trying to take a nap over here!"|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||"We're gonna work on your routine until you get it right!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"Not so fast!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton tells the health inspector that it was Mr. Krabs' idea.|
|145||Buried in Time||"I will allow some seriously ridiculous items today, but this is where I draw the line. Do you understa-"|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward yells at SpongeBob.|
|176||Chum Fricassee||Grandma Tentacles explains to Squidward about the rules of Chum Fricassee.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||Mr. Weenier shows SpongeBob the kitchen.|
Nicolas Carr version
|105||The Splinter||SpongeBob tries to get the spatula down.|
|112||Porous Pockets||Patrick does "the slimelich maneuver."|
|Choir Boys||SpongeBob wants to join the choir.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Oh, did you need something, Mr. Krabs?"|
|114||Dear Vikings||"Of course they do."|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Not on the rug!"|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||Squidward pretends that he doesn't know who SpongeBob is.|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Okay, here we go! Are you going to make me get the picture down again?"|
|119||Gullible Pants||"Naptime's over, Squidward."; Squidward goes back to sleep.|
|Overbooked||Sandy catches SpongeBob opening her toolbox.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Patrick and Plankton have a board meeting.|
|127||Tentacle-Vision||Squidward gets upset when he finds out "Fab and Fancy" is cancelled; Squidward calls in to Zeus the Guitar Lord.|
|I Heart Dancing||Squidward gets an idea.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"Sandy" continues trying to put the bun on the patty.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"It reeks... but it tastes delicious!"|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand|
|141||The Main Drain||Plankton says that there is no main drain.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||The abrasive side insults Squidward.|
|Earworm||SpongeBob mops the floor.|
Command Posts were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Command Post 1
Command Post 2
- Bummer Vacation
- The Clash of Triton - "The Krusty Krab!"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- Whelk Attack - "Follow me!"
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- Fools in April - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||SpongeBob panting|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||"Injured? On the job?"|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||"Patrick, are you okay?"|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Patrick, what have you done to yourself?"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||scissor works.|
|171||InSPONGEiac||"Spongebob, I see you're serious about this."|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Yes, extra credit..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Super Goo is evil."; "YES!!"|
Cream Pie was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Boating School - SpongeBob rides to boating school; "Let's go and surprise someone at the hospital!"
- Squeaky Boots - Mr. Krabs and Pearl drive away.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - "The bus is here!"
- Big Pink Loser - Title Card
- Chocolate with Nuts - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick lying the customers into buying chocolate bars.
- SpongeBob Meets the Strangler - Montage of SpongeBob giving wanted posters to Bikini Bottom dwellers.
- Krusty Towers - Squidward and SpongeBob play in the pool.
- Whale of a Birthday - SpongeBob backs the truck into the Krusty Krab.
- Squidtastic Voyage - SpongeBob and Patrick play around in the submarine.
- The Gift of Gum - The ending.
- New Digs - SpongeBob runs around his room to help him go to bed.
- Roller Cowards - SpongeBob and Patrick go on the bus.
- The Inmates of Summer - Title Card.
- House Fancy - The ending.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob has finally became abnormal.
- Gone - Title Card
- A Life in a Day - The ending.
- Ditchin' - Title Card; The ending.
- Professor Squidward - Title Card.
- No Hat for Pat - Title Card; The customers take their money back.
- Toy Store of Doom
- Chum Bucket Supreme - The hockey team attack Plankton.
- Model Sponge - Title Card.
- That Sinking Feeling - Title Card.
- The Abrasive Side - "I spent the night."
- Barnacle Face - Title Card.
- Bubble Troubles - Title Card.
- Evil Spatula - The ending.
The Creatures were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma"; The frozen tartar sauce prison chamber gets heated completely.|
|033||Shanghaied||Squidward is sent into the "Fly of Despair."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton screams after the life switch is completely activated; Mr. Krabs appears.|
|043||Just One Bite||"I have no soul."|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Aerial shot of "The Seven Trials of Monkey Lagoon".|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The worm roars at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||The fleas begin to multiply.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"You're a dirty fighter."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||Title card; the monster is revealed; the monster escapes.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The fish turns into a zombie.|
|148||Whelk Attack||Title card; The whelk roars at SpongeBob and Patrick; The giant whelk eats the Krusty Krab.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The crew escapes from the abominable snow mollusk; the snow mollusk returns.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||SpongeBob and Patrick run away screaming.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin goes up SpongeBob.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"...and it came from Goo Lagoon!"|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"It appears to be some sort of prison chamber made out of frozen tartar sauce."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton searches for Mr. Krabs on his life-switching machine.|
|043||Just One Bite||Squidward sees the Krabby Patties on the grill.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob writes in his diary.|
|107||No Nose Knows||The smell of SpongeBob working out catches Patrick's nose.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"In return for its awesomeness, the Big One always demands a sacrifice. The one of you will not return."|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward inspects SpongeBob's house.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"What the heck is going on with my fancy boot?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Shot of the full moon.|
|148||Whelk Attack||"What are we gonna do?"|
|174||For Here or To Go?||Plankton examines the jar of bunseeds.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin crawls around the grill.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"She's reloading."|
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Back to the Past - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creepy Stings are composed by W. Merrick Farran.
Creepy Sting 1
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - Title Card; The Bubble Poppin' Boys appear.
- Giant Squidward - SpongeBob and Patrick see Mr. Krabs.
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob tells the "story" of how Sandy "stole" the secret ingredient.
- Boating Buddies - Squidward gets caught speeding.
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob explains his plan.
- Komputer Overload - After Plankton reads Karen's letter.
- Toy Store of Doom - SpongeBob and Patrick sneak out of the doll house.
- Stuck in the Wringer - SpongeBob slips on the soap.
- Model Sponge - The beginning.
- Gary in Love - Whenever the gang of snails show up.
- The Great Patty Caper - "I don't believe either of you."
- The Masterpiece - "You want me to go... undercover?"
- Squid Defense - SpongeBob tells Squidward to watch out for any "creepy creepers".
- Jailbreak! - Plankton tells the prisoners what to do.
Creepy Sting 2
- Atlantis SquarePantis - SpongeBob finds the first half of the Atlantian amulet.
- A Life in a Day - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- The Great Patty Caper - Patrick calls the cops.
Creepy Sting 3
Creepy Sting 3 are composed by W. Merrick Farran, Gerhard Trede. This music often to Zelle 504.
- The Thing - SpongeBob and Patrick try to free Smellie.
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob spies on Patrick for eight hours; "I don't have any binoculars! See?"
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob uses a truck to try and get rid of Gummy.
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob hides in the freezer.
- Spy Buddies - The opening.
- Krabs a la Mode - Old Man Jenkins exits the bathroom.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket - Plankton tries to sneak into Krabs' office.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - The opening.
- The Donut of Shame - The angel and devil donuts talk to Patrick.
- Goo Goo Gas - Plankton does math equations.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Plankton plans to enter the unguarded weapon room.
- BlackJack - SpongeBob enters his parents' house.
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob wears sunglasses.
- Patty Caper - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob what his mission is.
- Plankton's Regular - SpongeBob prepares his scheme to make Nat eat a Krabby Patty.
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Let's see what there is to see."
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob wonders why Squidward is so happy; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward execute the plan.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs try to escape through the air duct; "Now remember, you can never tell a living soul."
- The Clash of Triton - SpongeBob and Patrick try to unlock the cage while inside the grill.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs looks for food in Mrs. Puff's garden.
- The Inside Job - Plankton plugs SpongeBob's eyes back in; Plankton goes to SpongeBob's eardrum.
- Greasy Buffoons - Mr. Krabs sees that Plankton has a line of customers at the Chum Bucket.
- The Cent of Money - Old Man Jenkins reports Mr. Krabs to a security guard.
- The Great Patty Caper - Plankton is at the bank.
- Accidents Will Happen - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to investigate.
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton tries to burn the safe open.
- Plankton's Good Eye - Plankton exits the pickle jar and attempts to steal the formula.
- Squirrel Record - SpongeBob disguises himself as a robot.
- Patrick-Man! - Patrick-Man spies on the high-schoolers.
- Evil Spatula - Plankton in the fax machine.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob and Patrick try to sneak into the Bank Of Bikini Bottom Bank.
- Kenny the Cat - Kenny hiding at the bathroom.
Creepy Sting 4
- Best Day Ever - Mrs. Puff arrives at the theatre.
- Friend or Foe - Karen begins to tell her side of the story.
- Spy Buddies - SpongeBob and Patrick spy on Plankton; Plankton buys a stamp.
- Blackened Sponge - "I was walking home from work, alone, when all of a sudden..."
- The Inmates of Summer - "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
- Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs searches for the penny in SpongeBob's house.
- Patty Caper - Gary sees Squidward with a black case.
- Plankton's Regular - Mr. Krabs sneaks into the Chum Bucket.
- Cephalopod Lodge - SpongeBob and Patrick spy on Squidward.
- Gullible Pants - Mr. Krabs tries to sneak out.
- Growth Spout - Mr. Krabs searches for food at Squidward's house.
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob leaves the Krusty Krab.
- You Don't Know Sponge - SpongeBob watches Patrick walk to the gym.
- The Other Patty - Mr. Krabs searches for the Flabby Patty secret formula.
Creepy Sting 5
Creepy Sting 5 are composed by W. Merrick Farran, Dick Stephen Walter.
- Your Shoe's Untied - SpongeBob's shoelaces wrap themselves around him.
- Squid's Day Off - Squidward locks the door.
- Bossy Boots - "The Creepy Krab!"
- Doing Time - Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob everywhere in her solitary confinement.
- Wet Painters - SpongeBob smears the paint on the dollar with his tie.
- New Digs - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- Squidward in Clarinetland - Squidward falls into the room with the two mirrors.
- The Main Drain - Patrick thinks to himself.
- Earworm - SpongeBob goes crazy on the ceiling, and is pulled off by Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Patrick.
- Krusty Dogs - Mr. Krabs crosses off the word "Krabby Patty."
- Bumper to Bumper - SpongeBob gets hypnotized.
Creepy Sting 6
- BlackJack - Title card (replaces K-55 in current airings)
- The Clash of Triton - SpongeBob and Patrick use the "secret entrance".
- The Inside Job - Title card.
- The Other Patty - "OK, so here's the plan."
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob and Patrick use the crowbar.
Crêpe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters. This track is also used during the Tootsie Pop commercial.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "Your Work Station" segment.
Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- Doing Time - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
|072||Karate Island||Sandy battles the Tickler.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"It's time to go get it!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Not so fast, Man Ray."|
Crime & Danger Sign No. 3
Crime & Dance Sign No. 3 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- Gone - SpongeBob screams and runs away from Boaty; SpongeBob escapes 'The Reef' and plans to kill Boaty.
- Single Cell Anniversary - "The Krabby Patty formula?!"
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - The fight scene.
- One Coarse Meal - "Explosive?!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - The cops come.
- Mermaid Man Begins - The marathon starts.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - The criminals steal money.
- Fiasco! - The police spot Plankton at the movie theater; The police spot Plankton at the supermarket.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Man Ray appears.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- Friend or Foe - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Link is an ominous link that only lasts about a second.
- Skill Crane - Whenever the crane says 'You Lose' or 'Loser'.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
- Karate Island - Sandy battles the Tickler.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.
- Slimy Dancing - "It's time to go get it!"
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.
- Back to the Past - "Not so fast, Man Ray."
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Crime Time 2
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
Croc Bait was composed by Steve Belfer.
- Bubble Troubles - SpongeBob and Patrick still blowing bubbles.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- I'm With Stupid - After SpongeBob leaves.
- Squid on Strike - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben
- Krusty Towers - All scenes involving elevators
The Curses of Evil
The Curses of Evil were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Curse of Evil 1
- F.U.N. - "He's decievin' you! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
- I Was a Teenage Gary - SpongeBob turns into a snail.
Curse of Evil 2
- Survival of the Idiots - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Newsflash at the Chum Bucket.|
|110||Grooming Gary||Opening Shot of the Pet Show.|
|114||Ditchin'||Scene with the Mermaidman & Barnacle Boy book signing.|
|127||I Heart Dancing||"Congratulations! You got the gig."|
|130||Model Sponge||"I am gonna be a star!"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||The ending.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Everyone admires Patrick's Krabby Patty canvases.|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Presenting the Spongebob fallies."|
|176||Chum Fricassee||The long line outside the Chum Bucket is shown.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob tell Mr. Krabs about Kenny the Cat.|
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- Truth or Square - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- Sleepy Time - SpongeBob drives in his dream.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Rakowski.
- Karate Choppers - TV show