|M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · Y · Z|
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|002||Bubblestand||SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.|
|012||The Chaperone||Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.|
|076||The Thing||"All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."|
The Bachelor Lives
The Bachelor Lives were composed by Laurie Johnson. It Sounds Like The 1950s Show "The Dick Van Dyke Show".
The Bachelor Life (a)
The Bachelor Life (c)
Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
|003||Plankton!||Plankton chats with SpongeBob.|
|073||New Leaf||"Oh, I get it! 'You caught me red handed!'"|
|087||To Love a Patty||SpongeBob bribes Mr. Krabs.|
|100||Banned in Bikini Bottom||Plankton walks by Harold and Nat who are arguing in line.|
|108||Plankton's Regular||Played every time Nat comes into the Chum Bucket.|
|118||Komputer Overload||A customer orders at the drive-thru.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Karen goes outside to see the two customers.|
|129||The Inside Job||The two people visit the most disgusting places in town.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||Karen massages Plankton.|
Backporch Blues was composed by Richard Myhill.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- As Seen on TV - Title card and the music on the commercial.
Ballet Shoes was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz)
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz) was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- Slimy Dancing - Ballet music
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- Pickles - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
|120||Toy Store of Doom||A helicoptor drops the first billboard.|
|160||Walking the Plankton||Spongebob sets up his grill.|
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Pressure - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff.; After the record player scene.
Barbacue Beach was composed by Martin Busca.
- Born to Be Wild - Title card; Whenever it shows the Wild Ones riding their motorcycles.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- Ugh - Squog got struck by lightning.
Bartmania A was composed by Guy Moon.
- Help Wanted - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||SpongeBob asks Mr. Plankton for his weekly performance review.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||"Come on, guys, we're gonna be fine as long as we stick together. Remember we're a club."|
|065||Funny Pants||Squidward ends up in the hospital.|
|090||The Donut of Shame||The ending.|
|116||Squid's Visit||SpongeBob and Patrick do jigsaw puzzles.|
|144||Karate Star||The ending.|
|145||Enchanted Tiki Dreams||SpongeBob and Patrick decide to do something special for Squidward.|
Bass Clarinet Effect
Bass Clarinet Effect was composed by David Farnon.
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon. They are a tribute to the old 1960's Batman show. It also appeared on Ren and Stimpy.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy supposedly land in the Invisible Boat Mobile.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Used in sound effect cards.
Battle at Sea
Battle at Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson. Outside SpongeBob, it was used as the theme music for the little-known Monty Python sketch "The Black Eagle".
|001||Help Wanted||"Climb, Mr. Squidward, climb!"|
|034||Frankendoodle||SpongeBob and DoodleBob's first climatic battle.|
|093||Picture Day||A boy tries to squirt SpongeBob with ketchup.|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Battle stations, men!"|
|121||Sand Castles in the Sand||SpongeBob and Patrick's battle in the air.|
Battle March Links
The Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle March Link (a)
- Back to the Past - "Patrick, don't eat the tarter sauce!"
Battle March Link (d)
- Spongicus - Plankton replaces the Chum Bucket with a new coliseum.
Battle March Link (f)
- Perfect Chemistry - "It is the day I steal the Krabby Patty formula from Krabs
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton falls in the chimney.|
|163||Mermaidman Begins||Mermaidman and Barnacleboy fall out the window.|
|180||Gary's New Toy||Gary tries to get past the ball.|
Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
|041||SpongeGuard on Duty||The opening; The ending.|
|048||No Weenies Allowed||The opening.|
|062||The Lost Mattress||"It's a new dance craze!"|
|070||Ghost Host||SpongeBob returns home from work.|
|081||Friend or Foe||Mr. Krabs describes 'Stinky Burgers'.|
|086||Roller Cowards||Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he has been riding the roller coaster.|
|106||Sun Bleached||The opening.|
|154||The Hot Shot||Spongebob goes into Tony Jr's house.|
The Beast Within
The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland. This track seems to be semi-associated with the Flying Dutchman. It also appeared on Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.
|018||Walking Small||"There's the guy who took your ice cream."; "...when you're maniacal?!"|
|033||Shanghaied||Squidward's ending: "Now that introductions are out of the way, it's time for dinner."|
|050||Wet Painters||Patrick puts the dollar in the candy machine.|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||SpongeBob reads the instructions for the challenge.|
|070||Ghost Host||The Dutchman tries to scare an old lady; the Dutchman enters a gym.|
|082||Night Light||"Savory light, come to me."|
|086||Roller Cowards||"Excuse me, which way to the Fist O' Pain?"|
|088||Money Talks||"I'll grant your wish, but it'll cost ya."|
|133||The Curse of Bikini Bottom||"You morons cut off my beard!"|
Beautiful Bunny was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. Viewer Jack Putterman named this song on February 24, 2012, his 16th birthday.
- Perfect Chemistry - Sandy discovers Karen.; Sandy has a better idea.
Beautiful Moonlit Night
Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by Carl Maria Von Weben and George Wilson which is a sad version.
- Ripped Pants - SpongeBob fakes being weak and tells the lifeguard he needs a tailor, 'CAUSE HE RIPPED HIS PANTS!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II- "Oh, youth... cut down in its prime!"
- Sailor Mouth - Mama Krabs faints.
- Krabs vs Plankton - "Wracked with pain... can't move..."
- Penny Foolish - "As that I realize, the images seen here tonight may be retchedly hideous, I am going to tell you what you can do to end this travesty. You can donate one penny to me, Mr. Krabs. Also known as, Mr. Krabs, the man who doesn't have one."; Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob both cry.
- Stuck in the Wringer - "I can't hear you with all the lonely voices in my head."
- Accidents Will Happen - Squidward begins his story; Squidward finishes his story.
- Spy Buddies- The Music Plankton uses to drive out the Krusty Krab customers.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
- Sun Bleached - Music on Patrick's headphones
Before the Beginning
Before the Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- Overbooked - Sandy's invention revealed
Befuddled Gent was composed by Phillip Green. It's Another One Of The New Themes On The Show.
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"Well, well, Eugene Krabs."|
|Model Sponge||SpongeBob's pants are removed.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Mr. Krabs has been nominated for "Cheapest Crab" award.|
|136||A Day Without Tears||Squidward reads SpongeBob a bedtime story.|
|137||Gary in Love||Mary's in love with Gary; "Say goodbye to your friends."; Gary's at the park the next day.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||"I'm in-diff-er-ent."|
|139||The Cent of Money||Mr. Krabs is shown in a dress; "You look fine to me."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||"Actually, just let me talk to him for a minute."|
|Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a tour; "I wanna go to the mall!"|
|141||The Main Drain||Old Man Jenkins tells SpongeBob & Patrick about the drain.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||SpongeBob and Patrick try to search Plankton for the key.; Patrick eats popcorn.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob puts on his abrasive side; The abrasive side insults SpongeBob's Grandma.|
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||Exterior shot of the hospital.|
|148||The Masterpiece||"What's that supposed to be?"|
|150||The Wreck of the Mauna Loa||"Token has no monetary value. Tokens!? This must be a decoy."|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Is this yard still for rent?"; "Repulsive!"|
|Love That Squid||Squilvia introduces herself.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||Squidward yells into SpongeBob's stethoscope.|
|154||Drive Thru||Plankton walks with chum in a line of vehicles.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Patrick answers the phone.|
|171||Karen 2.0||Karen and Karen 2.0 argue.|
|173||Demolition Doofus||The doctor talks about the Demolition Derby.|
|174||Treats!||"Do you have any Snail Bites?"|
|176||Chum Fricassee||Plankton gives Squidward's Chum Fricasse meal a taste test.|
|182||Bumper to Bumper||Mrs. Puff realizes SpongeBob is afraid of the driving course.|
Beheading of the King
Beheading of the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- The Inmates of Summer - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
Bell Hop (a)
Bell Hop (a) is the theme song from the BBC programme Terry and June. It was composed by John Shakespeare. It is most commonly associated with Patchy the Pirate.
- Shanghaied - Patchy announces that it is time to vote; Patchy introduces Patrick's ending.
- Ugh - "I told you prehistoric times were fun!"
- Friend or Foe - The new pirate patties are shown; Potty gets promoted to assistant manager; Patchy gets fired.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - Final scene of Patchy in his house.
Berlin 1945 A
Berlin 1945 A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Best of the West
Best of the West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Beware the Ripper (c)
Beware the Ripper (c) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - SpongeBob finds the first half of the Atlantian Amulet.
- A Life in a Day - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- The Great Patty Caper - Patrick calls the cops
Big Bad Giant
Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
|066||Dunces and Dragons||King Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob and Patrick; The dragon jellyfish delivers a message to King Krabs.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||Patrick scolds Sandy.|
|114||Dear Vikings||The garbageman enters; The Vikings introduce themselves; "What is it that you two know how to do?"|
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Grandpa Redbeard gets angry with Mr. Krabs and tells him about how lies are "stinky".|
|125||Chum Caverns||Plankton's drill hits a rock.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||The insect flies away.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Sandy shows SpongeBob her robot warehouse.|
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
- Fiasco! - Mr. Krabs calls the cops.
- Demolition Doofus - "Clear the way!"
Big Ed's March
Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence. This music is most likely to be common with someone being strong and tough.
|011||MuscleBob BuffPants||Title card; SpongeBob tries to lift an anchor with his Anchor Arms.|
|016||The Paper||"I'm a box of army supplies bringing relief to the hungry troops..."; Squidward attempts to turn the paper into a helicopter.|
|039||The Fry Cook Games||Plankton and Mr. Krabs' give pep talks.|
|069||Mrs. Puff, You're Fired||Montage of SpongeBob training.|
|080||Best Day Ever||SpongeBob pulls off his own tooth and puts it in Squidward's clarinet mouth piece.|
The Big Laugh
The Big Laugh was composed by Jurgen Schlachter. It is very different from most of the tracks used on the show, as it is mainly comprised of different laughs repeated over and over again.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - Played whenever Manray gets tickled by the tickle belt.
Big Scene F
Big Scene F was composed by Hermann Langschwert.
- SquidBob TentaclePants - "What's going on with this thing?"
Big Show Theme
Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
|102||Penny Foolish||A movie theater is being built.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||Squidward fantasizes his symphonic debut.|
|110||The Slumber Party||SpongeBob shoots up into the air.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Hello money!"|
|123-124||Truth or Square||SpongeBob shows the crew to the fridge door.|
|126||The Clash of Triton||Mr. Krabs pulls out the red carpet.|
|132||Kracked Krabs||Everyone cheers.|
|177||The Good Krabby Name||Patrick tells Spongebob that he needs an ad blitz of a monumental proportion.|
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer.
- Sun Bleached - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Bottom News Theme
Bikini Bottom News Theme was composed by Nicolas Carr. This Plays When The News Comes On.
|032||The Smoking Peanut||Clamu crying.|
|044||Nasty Patty||The fake health inspector.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||The beginning.|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||SpongeBob flying.|
|073||Once Bitten||Mad Snail disease.|
|079||The Pink Purloiner||The different jellyfish.|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||During the food critic report.|
|094||Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob||Before Mermaidman's speech.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||People talking about SpongeBob.|
|099||SpongeHenge||Bad wind not going away.|
|110||Grooming Gary||The Pet Show.|
|118||Komputer Overload||The robots.|
|125||Pineapple Fever||The bad storm in Bikini Bottom.|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||The Super highway.|
|136||A Day Without Tears||The sad news reports.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Who the suspect is.|
|144||Karate Star||Patrick karate chopping everything.|
|148||Whelk Attack||The Whelk invasion.|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||The ride getting stuck.|
|154||The Hot Shot||SpongeBob and Tony Fast Jr.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The sleigh race report.|
|174||Treats!||Squidward is watching the news.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon|
|186||Safe Deposit Krabs||Breaking News.|
Bitter Aftermath was composed by Richard Harvey.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- Enemy In-Law - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- Wigstruck - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by John Cacavas.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - SpongeBob in New Kelp City
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- Pest of the West - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from Western Krabs.
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- Neptune's Spatula - A hot dog vendor is shown; Neptune thinks Larry pulled out the spatula.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture- Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- Plankton! - Plankton drools.
- Imitation Krabs- "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Black Swarm was composed by Simon Benson.
Blaze of Brass (d)
Blaze of Brass (d) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- Breath of Fresh Squidward - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- The Donut of Shame - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- To Love a Patty - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blondes and Bullets (a)
Blondes and Bullets (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- Friend or Foe - Plankton escapes with the formula but SpongeBob defeats Plankton.
Blood in the Gutter
Blood in the Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy||"Ever alert, Mermaid Man has trained himself to sleep with his eyes open."|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||The police officer and What Zit Too Ya catch Squidward with the wallet.|
|094||Blackened Sponge||SpongeBob tells Patrick about Jack M. Crazyfish.|
|101||Krabby Road||Plankton escapes from jail.|
|108||Patty Caper||Mr. Krabs explains how he stole the secret ingredient to avoid paying $1.99.|
|114||Ditchin'||The police officer arrests Dale.|
Blow the Man Down
Blow the Man Down is a traditional sea-shanty. It is this very melody that is the basis of the "SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song". Several instrumental versions are heard in the show.
Blow the Man Down (a)
This version is performed by Brian Peters.
- I Was a Teenage Gary - The song that Gary, SpongeSnail and SquidSnail sing at the end.
- Sailor Mouth - Mr. Krabs changes the "Open" sign to "Closed".
- Shell of a Man - "I had my torpedo removed long ago."
Blow the Man Down (b)
This version is performed by Robert Alexander White.
- Karate Choppers - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to get back to work, " You're just gonna have to fire me."
- Hooky - Mr. Krabs makes Patrick and SpongeBob promise never to go near the hooks again.
- Shanghaied - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he's going to eat them.
- Sailor Mouth - "I'm sorry, Patrick. Mr. Krabs is right."
Blow the Man Down (c)
This version is known as a "sad" version
- My Pretty Seahorse - Mr. Krabs starts his sob story.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "After the war..."
Blow the Man Down (d)
- My Pretty Seahorse - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about his best friend that was a dollar that he spent on a soda.
Blue Blood was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Blue Blood F
- Fools in April - "Squidward, wait!"
Blue Danube Waltz
Blue Danube Waltz was composed by Johann Strauss.
- Jellyfishing - This serves as the background music of the ending section of "Nick B.'s Blue Danube".
- The Pink Purloiner - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- I Heart Dancing - Squidward's routine that overworks SpongeBob
- Squidward in Clarinetland - Squidward chases SpongeBob for his clarinet while they're in outer space.
- Fiasco! - The police catch Plankton in outer space.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon- The Bubble giant pushes Plankton and the goo bubble up in outer space.
Blue Dobro (a)
Blue Dobro (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- Texas - "What did you say?" / "Texas is dumb?"
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters.
- Shanghaied - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- Sailor Mouth - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
Bongo Crazy (b)
Bongo Crazy (b) was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
- Ugh - SpongeGar and Patar scream in pain
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- The Fry Cook Games - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- The Chaperone - Title card; The dancers are doing the whack.
Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz. Outside Of Spongebob, This Was Heard On Camp Lazlo,My Gym Partner's A Monkey,And The Video Game Saints Row 2.
- Help Wanted - SpongeBob in the Barg-n'-Mart searching for the spatula.
- Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost - Scenes with Squidward in the bathroom.
- Karate Choppers - Sandy goes shopping.
Botany Bay is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert Alexander White as well as another peformed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
This version is the "sad" version of the song.
- Ripped Pants - Everyone is upset after SpongeBob pretends to drown.
- Naughty Nautical Neighbors - "Aw, what am I worried about?"
- Boating School - "I don't know why, Gary, I don't know."
- Squeaky Boots - "You were right. I wasn't ready for those blessed boots."
- Nature Pants - SpongeBob slowly returns to Bikini Bottom.
- Suds - A very sick SpongeBob is at work.
- Arrgh! - SpongeBob and Patrick grow tired.
- Hooky - SpongeBob reveals to Mr. Krabs that he's been hooked.
- Bossy Boots - Mr Krabs cries because he is losing money.
- Patty Hype - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he misses the Krusty Krab.
- Welcome to the Chum Bucket - Mr. Krabs cries the next morning; "I'm afraid you don't work here anymore."
- My Pretty Seahorse - SpongeBob sadly fries patties, pretending to have given up Mystery.
- Krab Borg - Mr. Krabs cries.
- Mid-Life Crustacean - Mr. Krabs watches a kid throwing out a Krabby Patty because it's too old.
- Have You Seen This Snail? - The next morning at The Krusty Krab.
- Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mr. Krabs weeps.
- Ghost Host - The Flying Dutchman decides that he must quit scaring people after SpongeBob gets bored by his tricks.
- Friend or Foe - Patchy cries because he misses Potty.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - "We're really sorry we let you run out of town."
- Banned in Bikini Bottom - "It's no use... WE'RE RUINED!!! *runs off crying*"
- Penny Foolish - Mr. Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob.
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob sadly talks to Mr. Krabs.
This Version Is A "Happier" Version Of The Song.
- Arrgh! - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick hunt for the treasure on foot.
- Jellyfish Hunter - "SpongeBob, I've got a proposition for you."
- Funny Pants - "You've come to the right place, son."
Botany Bay (Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr)
The "New School" Version Of The Song.
- Dear Vikings - The opening.
- Grandpappy the Pirate - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Grandpa Redbeard.
- To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants - SpongeBob RoundPants fills out an application.
- Gullible Pants - The opening.
- Overbooked - SpongeBob arrives at Mr. Krabs' house for the first time.
- No Hat for Pat - A customer puts too much ketchup on his french fries.
- Single Cell Anniversary - Flashback of Karen at the Krusty Krab.
- Truth or Square - Patchy cries in a whale's esophagus.
- Tentacle-Vision - Squidward is eager.
- Model Sponge - Mr. Krabs releases his clam from its cage.
- A Pal for Gary - SpongeBob mops.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - The beginning of the second scene of Davy Jones' Locker.
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab; Plankton sees Mr. Krabs at the door.
- Summer Job - Mrs. Puff takes an order to a real customer.
- The Curse of the Hex - Madame Hagfish tries to order a Krabby Patty.
- The Great Patty Caper - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make a fresh batch of Krabby Patties.
- Enchanted Tiki Dreams - SpongeBob and Patrick play with the mustard.
- Hide and Then What Happens? - SpongeBob takes the letters off the Krusty Krab sign.
- Perfect Chemistry - Squidward cooks the patties; Squidward mops the floor.
- Drive Thru - SpongeBob has food all over himself.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - Mr. Krabs announces that he is taking a vacation.
- Ghoul Fools - "We just went out to get pizza."
- Mermaid Man Begins - Young Mermaid Man sees a boat.
- Restraining SpongeBob - Squidward arrives at the Krusty Krab the next day with a "gift" for SpongeBob.
- Are You Happy Now? - "How can you live without a happiest memory?"
- Free Samples - "Five Minutes Later..."
- Karen 2.0 - Squidward sees Karen in the cashier boat.
- Squiditis - Mr. Krabs lies on the floor.
- Hello Bikini Bottom! - Mr. Krabs weeps the sight of the Krusty Krab on sale at the thrift shop.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - "Oh, penny, I'm gonna miss you."; Exterior shot of the Krusty Krab.
Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - Squidward greets everyone.
- Truth or Square - The security guard shows Patchy to the waiting room.; Patchy flips through the rolodex.
- Model Sponge - SpongeBob goes to the TV studio.
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- House Sittin' for Sandy - Sandy fixes everything
Boys and Girls
Boys and Girls was composed by Brian Peters.
- Ghost Host - A little girl jumps rope.
Brass Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- House Fancy - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers
|018||Walking Small||SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.|
|019||Neptune's Spatula||"This joke has gone far enough!"|
|052||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V||"I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."|
|082||Night Light||The moth appears.|
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- Can You Spare a Dime? - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Breakfast Show was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- Rise and Shine - Patrick watches TV.
Bring on the Girls
Bring on the Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - The Krusty Krab parade the arrival for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- Buried in Time - Patrick imagines the future.
- The Abrasive Side - Opening Scene.
- The Good Krabby Name - The highway is shown.
Brutal was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- New Leaf - "YEAH BAY-BEE! THIS IS IT! YEEEEEEEAHH!! WOO!! WOOOO!!!"
- Spy Buddies - "Merciful Neptune!"
- The Other Patty - Plankton pops out of a trash bag.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - The Mean 2 U car arrives; "You might as well give up, Mermaid Man."; EVIL harassing teens at Make-Out Reef.
- Plankton's Army - "Help me get the secret formula and you can have as much root beer as you can drink!"
- Spy Buddies - "Secret mission, eh?
- Goo Goo Gas - "Everyone say your ABC's!"
- Spongicus - Plankton tries to demolish the Krusty Krab.
- Shuffleboarding - Man Ray goes to the dry cleaners.
- Chum Caverns - Plankton uses his machine.
- Shellback Shenanigans - Plankton disguises himself as Gary.
- Walking Small - " Hey, pencil neck! Yeah, you, slither over here! Surrender that ice cream cone or every waking moment for you will become a swarming torrent of pain and misery!"
- The Smoking Peanut - Title card; The police burst through the door.
- The Fry Cook Games - Patrick is seen on the diving board.
- The Bully - Flats enters the bathroom that SpongeBob is hiding in.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - Plankton gets thrown out of the Krusty Krab.
- Plankton's Army - Title Card; "I have the restaurant surrounded!"
Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
|115||Grandpappy the Pirate||Grandpa Redbeard fights skeletons.|
|123-124||Truth or Square||Patchy searches for SpongeBob.|
|147||Hide and Then What Happens?||Sandy gives SpongeBob a submarine to search for Patrick.|
|167||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom||SpongeBob and Patrick ride in Sandy's submarine.|
|174||Treats!||SpongeBob and Gary look all over the world for Snail Bites.|
Buenos Aires B
Buenos Aires B was composed by Norman Candler.
- Home Sweet Pineapple - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls or "Buffalo Gals" is a traditional folk song performed by Martyn Laight.
- Plankton's Army - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life.
Burglar Bill was composed by Andrew J.J. Hall. It is known rather than SpongeBob as the music in Camp Lazlo, a show to air on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music Library.
- The Smoking Peanut - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
Bumbling B was composed by Bernd Gesell.
- New Fish in Town - Squidward decides to play a song with Howard.
- Love That Squid - Squidward babbles.
- Accidents Will Happen - "As you know, certain penalties are involved."
- The Googly Artiste - An art critic arrives.
Busy Bachelor was composed by Redvers Kyle.
This track has not been used.
Busy Life was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
|070||Chimps Ahoy||Sandy shows off her nutcracker.|
|084||Boat Smarts||"Good day, future motorists."|
|168||Fiasco!||Plays throughout the storyboard for the Krusty Krab commercial.|
|177||Move It or Lose It||Plays throughout Plankton's yard sale.|
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- Not Normal - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- Krabby Road - Patrick shows off his new hairdo.