|List of associated production music contents|
B.C. Strut was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 54. "Ugh" - Closing credits.
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. Originally released from the KPM Music Library album KPM 1329 "The Editor's Companion - Volume 4" in 1984 and KPM 22 CD "The Editor's Companion 3/4."
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."
The Bachelor Lives
The Bachelor Lives was composed by Laurie Johnson. It sounds similar to the theme of the 1950's show "The Dick Van Dyke Show".
The Bachelor Life (a)
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Patrick watches TV.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Come on, Ernie, the movie's about to start."; Ernie and Tim watch a movie.
The Bachelor Life (c)
Bach's Toccata was originally composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, and later arranged by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Let's go scare somebody."
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "I'm gonna turn into a vampire!"
Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton chats with SpongeBob.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Oh, I get it! 'You caught me red handed!'"
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob bribes Mr. Krabs.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Plankton walks by Harold and Nat who are arguing in line.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Played every time Nat comes into the Chum Bucket.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - A customer orders at the drive-thru.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Karen goes outside to see the two customers.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - The two people visit the most disgusting places in town.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Karen massages Plankton.
Bad to the Spongebone
Bad to the Spongebone was composed by Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony, and Robert Vegara.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - A table of tough guys is shown; tough guy eats "grilled shoe."
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "Whoo! Let's rock!"
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - Another speedboat pulls up.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - Title card, and the music on the commercial.
Bahia Baby was composed by Wolfgang Kaltenbach
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray hears noise upstairs.
Ballet Elegante was composed by Albert Ketelbey.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Opening.
Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
Ballet Shoes [#60.03] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz)
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz) was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Ballet music (Plays twice)
Ballroom Romance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patties covered in jewels.
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - A helicopter drops the first billboard.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "This calls for CPR"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - SpongeBob sets up his grill.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob describes Kenny's accomplishments.
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff; After the record player scene.
Barbecue Beach was composed by Martin Busca.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Title card; Whenever it shows the Wild Ones riding their motorcycles.
Barber of Seville
Barber of Seville was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and arranged by George Wilson.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward dances.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog is struck by lightning.
Baroque Cade 14 A Maj F
Baroque Cade 14 A Maj F was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Look at them... these graceful, stoic creatures of the deep."
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "...Opera House!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "I know what to do!"
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - "For I am in complete control!"
Bartmania (a) was composed by Guy Moon. It is one of the several APM songs that hasn't been played outside of Season 1. Originally released from the Sonoton Music Library album SCD 232 - Cartoonz! in 1996.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - SpongeBob asks Mr. Plankton for his weekly performance review.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Come on, guys, we're gonna be fine as long as we stick together. Remember we're a club."
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward ends up in the hospital.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - The ending.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - SpongeBob and Patrick do jigsaw puzzles.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick decide to do something special for Squidward.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - "Sorry Plankton, you just said such nice things to me."
The Bassoon Skips were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Bassoon Skip [#85]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton jumping on the lever.
Bassoon Skip [#85.03]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Now only his mouth is missing."
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy supposedly land on the Invisible Boat Mobile.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Used in sound effect cards.
Battle at Sea
Battle at Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Battle Begins was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - SpongeBob and Patrick glare at each other.
Battle March Links
Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle Stations was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching TV.
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton falling and screaming; Plankton falls down the chimney.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fall out of the window.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary tries to get past the ball.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Everyone goes to the bathroom.
Beach Boy was composed by Karl Kroll and Hilmar Doetsch.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Inside the craft store.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob reads an ad.
Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
The Beast Within
The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Beat Baby was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Back to Patchy's party.
Beautiful Moonlit Night
Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by George Wilson.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob fakes being weak and tells the lifeguard he needs a tailor.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Oh, youth... cut down in its prime!"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - Mama Krabs faints.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Wracked with pain... can't move..."
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "As that I realize, the images seen here tonight may be retchedly hideous, I am going to tell you what you can do to end this travesty. You can donate one penny to me, Mr. Krabs. Also known as, Mr. Krabs, the man who doesn't have one."; Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob both cry.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "I can't hear you with all the lonely voices in my head."
- . "Plankton Pays" - Jellyfish trauma center.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward begins his story; Squidward finishes his story.
Beauty Parade was composed by Syd Dale.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
Beer (On This Table) Please
Beer (On This Table) Please was composed by Rosita S Romano.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob dressed as a lederhosen.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward answers the door in disguise/"Nein, nein! No moven sie! Sitz!"
Beetle Escap 40 G#Beetl
Beetle Escap 40 G#Beetl was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Squidward watching ballet.
Before the Beginning
Before the Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy's invention revealed
Befuddled was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - Squidward sees junk in his front yard; "Thanks for noticing, Squidward."/"These things aren't junk! They're my friends!"
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob makes a rock with googly eyes; "Privacy, please."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The guests arrive at SpongeBob's house
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs laughs.
Befuddled Gent was composed by Phil Green.
Beheading of the King
Beheading of the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick on a giant arrow.
Bella Italia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Krabs and Mrs. Puff on a date.
Bell Hop (a)
Bell Hop (a) was composed by John Shakespeare.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces that it is time to vote; Patchy introduces Patrick's ending.
- 54. "Ugh" - "I told you prehistoric times were fun!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The new pirate patties are shown; Potty gets promoted to assistant manager; Patchy gets fired.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Final scene of Patchy in his house.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Opening; "I can't help it if I was born a predator."; Ending.
Bell Tree [#86.01]
Bell Tree [#86.01] was composed by David Arnold.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Here you go!"
Best of the West
Best of the West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Beware the Ripper (c)
Beware the Ripper (c) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Patrick calls the cops
Beyond the Galaxy
Beyond the Galaxy was composed by Larry Hochman.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - Krabs covers Man Ray in tartar sauce.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's special spacesuit.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble on the surface.
Big Bad Giant
Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Big Band Beat
Big Band Beat is an optigan sample.
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Ed's March
Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to lift an anchor with his Anchor Arms.
- 16b. "The Paper" - "I'm a box of army supplies bringing relief to the hungry troops..."; Squidward attempts to turn the paper into a helicopter.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs' give pep talks.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Montage of SpongeBob training.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob pulls off his own tooth and puts it in Squidward's clarinet mouth piece.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "I was born to serve."
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Food served on weights.
The Big Laugh
The Big Laugh was originally composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Played whenever Manray gets tickled by the tickle belt.
Big Scene F
Big Scene F was composed by Hermann Langschwert.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "What's going on with this thing?"
Big Show Theme
Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
Big Top Marching Band
Big Top Marching Band is an optigan sample.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward's mirror reflection swallows a clarinet.
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Bottom Bound
Bikini Bottom Bound was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
Bikini Bottom News Theme
Bikini Bottom News Theme was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Bikini Bottom Police
Bikini Bottom Police was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Bird Lady from Ghost Town
Bird Lady from Ghost Town was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's party; Patchy reappears; Back from commercials.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by Mark Winter.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob in New Kelp City.
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from Western Krabs.
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - A hot dog vendor is shown; Neptune thinks Larry pulled out the spatula.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton drools.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Blaze of Brass (d)
Blaze of Brass (d) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blondes & Bullets (a)
Blondes & Bullets (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton tries to escape with the formula.
Blood in the Gutter
Blood in the Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Ever alert, Mermaid Man has trained himself to sleep with his eyes open."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - The police officer and What Zit Too Ya catch Squidward with the wallet.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about Jack M. Crazyfish.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton escapes from jail.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs explains how he stole the secret ingredient to avoid paying $1.99.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - The police officer arrests Dale.
Bloodbath was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Squidward fights the Yeti Krab.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - The "Killer Patty" (Squidward) beats up all four restaurant owners.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Ship being tossed about.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton pulls fail-safe switch.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane breaks down.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Bubble boat crashes against flaming cacti.
Blow the Man Down
Blow the Man Down is a traditional sea-shanty. There are different versions, one was composed by Peter Dennis, and the others were composed by Robert White and Tim Laycock.
Blow the Man Down
This version is performed by Brian Peters.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - Mr. Krabs changes the "Open" sign to "Closed".
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "I had my torpedo removed long ago."
Blow the Man Down (b)
This version is performed by Robert White and Tim Laycock.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to get back to work.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Mr. Krabs makes Patrick and SpongeBob promise never to go near the hooks again.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he's going to eat them.
Blow the Man Down (c)
This version is performed by Robert White and Tim Laycock.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "I'm sorry, Patrick."
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Mr. Krabs starts his sob story.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "After the war..."
Blow the Man Down (d)
This version is performed by Robert White and Tim Laycock.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about his best friend that was a dollar that he spent on a soda.
Blue Blood (f)
Blue Blood (f) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "Squidward, wait!"
Blue Danube was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Strauss Sr.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - This serves as the background music of the ending section of "Nick B.'s Blue Danube".
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - The police catch Plankton in outer space.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - The Bubble giant pushes Plankton and the goo bubble up in outer space.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Johnny dancing.
Blue Danube Waltz
Blue Danube Waltz was composed by Johann Strauss Sr.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "And a-one... and a-two... and... aha!"; SpongeBob still practicing; "And a-one... and a-two..."; "And a-one... and a-two..."
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward chases SpongeBob for his clarinet while they're in outer space.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward in space.
Blue Dobro (a)
Blue Dobro (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 18a. "Texas" - "What did you say?" / "Texas is dumb?"
Bobbins and Spindles
Bobbins and Spindles was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Patrick, when next you see me, it shall be on the television."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Great Barrier Reef brochure.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick's daydream.
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
Bobmatisme was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Filming the 400th commercial.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Squidward preparing a meal for himself.
Bobsled was composed by Caesar Giovannini and Wayne Robinson.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary and Mr. Krabs enter at the laundromat.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Opening.
Bold as Brass 29
Bold as Brass 29 was composed by Mel Dean.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat through the obstacle course again.
Bongo Crazy [#43]
Bongo Crazy [#43] was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Title card; The whack.
Boring Morning was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston.
Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob in the Barg-n'-Mart searching for the spatula.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - Scenes with Squidward in the bathroom.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Sandy goes shopping.
Botany Bay is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert White as well as another performed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr which replaced the original version during Season 6.
Botany Bay (b)
This version was composed by Robert White.
Botany Bay (c)
This version was composed by Robert White.
Both versions of this piece were composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get this thing out of here!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy fixes everything.
Boys and Girls
Boys and Girls was composed by Brian Peters.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - A little girl jumps rope.
Braden Beat was composed by Alan Moorhouse.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Montage of SpongeBob and Mystery together.
Brahms' Lullaby is a traditional children's tune arranged by Brad Carow, Curtis Schwartz and Johannes Brahms.
(Brad Carow version)
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward playing clarinet.
(Curtis Schwartz version)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Wallet in bed.
(Johannes Brahms version)
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Plankton tells a bedtime story.
Brass Moment [#77]
Brass Moment [#77] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "This joke has gone far enough!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."
- 82b. "Night Light" - The moth appears.
Brave Legend was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Time for me to move on."
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Break In was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "That rodent's right!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This is the Navy, son!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob gives the mayor a Nature Patty.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton mutes Karen.
Breakfast News was composed by Bella Russell and Nigel Beaham-Powell.
- . "SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue" - "And now a special message from SpongeBob SquarePants."
Breakfast Show [#34.01]
Breakfast Show [#34.01] was composed by Paul Hart and David Arnold.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick watches TV.
Bridal Chorus was composed by Richard Wagner.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Patrick and his "wife" appear.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "We each wear rings in memory of this moment."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Wedding scene.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - An organ plays in the begining of Mr. Krabs' wedding.
Bridge H was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Bridgehead and its Alt. End was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's too bad nobody listened to him.
Bridgehead Alt. End
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Yeah!"; Ending.
Bring Back [#18]
Bring Back [#18] was composed by Lars-Luis Linek.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Mrs. Puff takes away SpongeBob's license.
Bring on the Girls
Bring on the Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - The Krusty Krab parade the arrival for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick imagines the future.
Broadway Flyer was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Yes, I did, Patrick."
Broken Ride was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Swing ride slows down; Ride speeds up.
Broken Romance was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob is sad because the Krusty Krab is closed.
Brushes was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Stephen Dexter.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward rebuilding SpongeBob's house.
Bubble Poppin' Boys
Bubble Poppin' Boys was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Grandpa Redbeard fights skeletons.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy searches for SpongeBob.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob and Gary look all over the world for Snail Bites.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Pirates attack.
Bucaneers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Car falls back down.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob running toward Squidward.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob does the reverse 720 tailspin.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Angry mob appears.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "Patrick, we need to find that drain!"
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Shiny floats toward the city.
Buckle Down March
Buckle Down March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The Krusty Krab Stadium! Wow!"
Buenos Aires (b)
Buenos Aires (b) was composed by Norman Candler.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls or "Buffalo Gals" is a traditional folk song performed by Martyn Laight.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Buffoonery was composed by Van Phillips.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Other kids with Whirly Brains.
Buggy Girl was composed by David Hamburger, John Hunter Jr., and Jonathan Slott.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - "See you later, teammate!"
Bugle Fanfare was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Krabs orders Squidward to get back to work.
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life. The soundtrack for this music here is longer than usual since the beginning was composed by Gregor F. Narholz for the tear to slide down the cord and the smoke from the electric heat to rise up to the fire sprinkler system. In this variant, there are 7 synth notes and then the drums come in first before the music is played. This music variant is nearly 40 seconds and about almost a minute.
Burglar Bill [#7.04]
Burglar Bill [#7.04] was composed by Andrew J.J. Hall.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
Bumbling (b) was composed by Bernd Gesell.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward decides to play a song with Howard.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward babbles.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "As you know, certain penalties are involved."
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - An art critic arrives.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "I've always taken a shine to you."
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Krabs won't let Squidward leave.
The Busy Finales were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Busy Finale 07 B Maj
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "Oh, please! You can call me Patrick!"
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick puts googly eyes on the Krabby Patty.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob passes the test.
Busy Finale 07 D Maj
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Squidward watching ballet.
Busy Life was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows off her nutcracker; Nutcracker peels bananas.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "Good day, future motorists."
- . "Jellyfishing Safety Tips" - Plays throughout. (Lower-Pitched)
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plays throughout the storyboard for the Krusty Krab commercial.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Plays throughout Plankton's yard sale.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Different uses for patties.
Busy Schedule was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Meeting begins.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Old lady passes driving test.
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
Buying Spree was composed by William Loose.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.