|List of associated production music contents|
Accusation was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - SpongeBob hears Plankton groaning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "The topping that destroyed life as we knew it!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary struggling up a mountain; SpongeBob pulling the sleigh.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick dragging the trailer along the road.
Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
Achievements in Aviation
Achievements in Aviation was composed by Anthony Mawer.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "The Milkshake Academy!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "Now put her in gear!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Krabby Patties aren't made with sand, they're made with love!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob arrives at Food Con.
The Achterhoek Dances
The Achterhoek Dances is a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap (not to be confused with Artichoke Dances).
Action and Glamour 8
Action and Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar. It has made only one appearance.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage.
Action Cut (a)
Action Cut (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need it! I don't need it! I don't need it!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Where's the road?"
- 6b. "Pickles" - "You forgot the pickles!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob pretends to fire Pearl.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "And that's what happened."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, just taking out that garbage."
- 25a. "Wormy" - "He's eaten Patrick!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob finds out that Kevin's gone.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "ALL MY MONEY WAS IN THAT MATTRESS!"
Acts of Heroism (a)
Acts of Heroism (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan. It can be heard only in Goo Goo Gas.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning; "That's the last time I read and swim!"
Action Stations 1
Action Stations 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
Adventure Fanfare 1
Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - A spiral tunnel appears.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "How's she doing?"
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Sandy calculates an antidote for the Jerktonium.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - "I knew this day would come!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Squidward, it's an emergency!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm coming for you!"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Let's find your pet."
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "You'll be, uh...just fine, yeah!"
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "I'm sure I've heard that "no" before."
- 207b. "House Worming" - Prickles invites more worms over.
The Adventure Begins
The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "You have fought well, Giant Clam!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick set out on their "adventure."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flies strapped to a kite.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs rescues Plankton.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hold it right there!"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob becomes "Fry Boy, defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob opens the first pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards; SpongeBob opens the second pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man is freed.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps from car to car.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Stop! Unhand that sponge!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "No, that's today. Tomorrow is Food Con!"; Krabs talks about Food Con.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen treading across the jungle.
- . "The Outfit" - Loincloth.
- . "Time Machine" - Prehistoric Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Ancient warrior introduced.
African Flute was composed by Friedel Berlipp.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen in a boat.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob where the secret Krabby Patty formula is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a sword.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob discovers the joy of a wiener.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - After SpongeBob rings Sandy's doorbell.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "We have found the Mermalair!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "He's a true hero for our troubled times."
Against the Law
The Against the Law interludes were composed by Wilfred William Burns.
Age of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence. It has only made one appearance.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by The Woodies.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spies on Squidward and sneaks into his house at night.
Aggressor was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Patrick on walkie-talkie.
Agitation was composed by Phillip Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Everyone running from the bubble.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Customers eating messily.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton in Patrick's mouth.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Rip current above Krusty Krab.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob asking people if they've seen Spot.
Agitation Bridges were composed by Phillip Green.
Airs and Graces
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Airs and Graces (a)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Sorry, Grandmother, but the kissing has to stop."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squilliam enters the fancy Krusty Krab.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Neptune talks about his crown.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick admires the beauty of nature.; "Knowledge can never replace friendship."
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick having dinner.
Airs and Graces (b)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "I have arrived."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward's definition of art.
Air Power was composed by Sidney Sager.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane takes off.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob puts on his propeller hat and goggles.
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa. Based on Al Capone.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
Alekoki is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Alex on the Road
Alex on the Road was composed by Steven Simmons.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abduction was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Alien Abduction [#10]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Squidward is cloned.
Alien Abduction [#11]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "I too have caught many jellyfish."
Alien Menace was composed by Frederic Talgorn.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect each other of being aliens.
Alien Spacecrafts were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Alien Spacecraft (a)
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick focusing.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "I've been in love with you ever since I laid my eye on you."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Our son was messing around with the Shrinkatron again."
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Smells like...something greasy."
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Barnacle Boy shows SpongeBob and Patrick the time machine.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob floats away.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - X-ray of SpongeBob.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Plankton presses "Scan" button; Squidward thinks he's dreaming; Plankton prints another copy.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick's floating brains.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward appears at SpongeBob's house unintentionally.
Alien Spacecraft (c)
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Sandy sees SpongeBob and Patrick have disappeared.
Alley Cats was composed by Robert Mersey.
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
Aloha is a Hawaiian song composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Course there's no water. Nuttin' but air."
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "We blew it, pants."
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I'm sorry for letting you down again, Mrs. Puff."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob waits for Gary to return the ball.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Patrick takes the paper from Squidward, eats the gum, puts it in the paper, and throws it away.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The opening.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward relaxes outside his house.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob takes the buns and condiments off the Krabby Patty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - The opening.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick get a Sunday pedicure.
Aloha Bikini Bottom
Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Title card.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - Title card.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "Welcome home, precious memories."
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Title card.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton's surprise party.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Title card.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob gets the idea to fix Glove World.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob hugs the petition man.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - SpongeBob takes care of baby snails.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward prepare for Mr. Krabs' wedding. (High Pitched)
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Title card (High Pitched); Sandy giving out jars of nutty butter.
Aloha Eo was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick are sad.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The opening.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob cries hardly at his house.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Patrick okay!"
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Anywhere from beautiful sandy beaches..."
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Young Mermaid Man feels sleepy.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs parks the tour bus at a retirement home.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - The opening.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs imagines him and Mrs. Greenback on an island.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Bob Barnacle talks to SpongeBob. (High Pitched)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I wish things could go back to the way they were."
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and Gary fall asleep.
Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider. It seems to be semi-associated with people sleeping.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - First shots of Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob's house.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Opening intro of the episode. (High Pitched)
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 14a. "SB-129" - SpongeTron directs Squidward to the time machine.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob, Squidward and Patrick are all seen sleeping.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward is seen sleeping.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The beginning. (Higher-Pitched)
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward wakes up from his bed.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Gary watches TV.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to ask Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy for help.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has a good time in prison.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The beginning.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward relaxes at the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The opening.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton arrives at the retirement home.
Alone in the Old House
Alone in the Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob secures himself in the closet with Patty Patrick.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Where'd the beach go?"; "Get ready, dudes, it's coming."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob sees that library is destroyed.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make it to the eel. (Low Pitched)
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob goes down to Mr. Krabs' basement.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Krabs realizes that Plankton is still inside the Krusty Krab.
The Alphabet Song (a)
The Alphabet Song (a) was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpha to Omega (b)
Alpha to Omega (b) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar stares at the stick.
Alpine Holiday [#60]
Alpine Holiday [#60] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
Amazing Grace was composed by John Newton and John Wilberforce.
America, A Dream Comes True
America, A Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The beginning.
American Odysseys were composed by Graham Preskett.
American Odyssey (a)
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfares were composed by Harry Bluestone.
Ancient Fanfare [#51]
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob rings for the king.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Planktons introduces the colliseum.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your new champions."
Ancient Fanfare [#51.04]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I vow to introduce to this fair city culture!"
Ancient Fanfare [#51.05]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I intend to enrich your lives culturally."
Andy Anorak that was composed by Chris Marshall.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Title card; The first time SpongeBob tells squirrel jokes; "Howdy, y'all!"; SpongeBob tells jokes about everyone else.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - SpongeBob and Patrick argue.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick and SpongeBob fake a fight.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward keeps becoming victim of Patrick's burnt marshmallows.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick stops his boatmobile when he sees SpongeBob's parents.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
Animal Antics were composed by Phillip Green.
Animal Antics [#45]
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - The opening.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "SpongeBob... SpongeBob... wake up..."
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton unveils his invention.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Video clip of Squidward.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Sandy burns wood from the sleigh.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick shows his claws.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton arrives at Patrick's rock.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Two weeks later...
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - "Well, of course we do, silly."
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Mother snail at door.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Old lady offers Pearl a job.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Sandy's tree's not looking so good!".
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - "I still have a baby tooth?"
- 207b. "House Worming" - SpongeBob sees a worm inside his head.
Animal Antics [#74]
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - SpongeBob takes Gary for a walk in the park.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary, upside down, sucks the coins in his shell.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick smells the delicious smell of food.
Announcing the Top
Announcing the Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award; Patrick shows the jellyfish his award; Patrick shows the island his award.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
Appalachian Banjo Duel
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
Apprehensive 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 104b. "Gone" - "*gasps* He hasn't touched his food!"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The storm happens.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob hears a terrifying shriek.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob worries that the Highway will destroy Jellyfish fields.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick in Sandy's house.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Acorn falls from tree.
Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The Opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite"; SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Intro of the episode of MM & BB that SpongeBob watches.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's MM & BB movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - Used when the front of "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Card #54" is shown. The trading card in question had the dialogue: "Mermaid Man says..." (punch) "Buy more cards!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Opening.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermerang; SpongeBob & Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid man & Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man Watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!"; The TV comes back on.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Wow, another Mermaid Man reboot."; "Hey, what's that?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob reading the Pen Pal article.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Aquaphone rings; SpongeBob goes outside.
Armed Attack was composed by Jean Clero.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Hey, who are those guys, Mr. Krabs?"
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - The register falls on a customer's foot.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Plankton takes the formula.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton is launched toward the Krusty Krab.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Patrick, what are we gonna do?" (Low Pitched)
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick crashes into a lemonabe stand. (High Pitched)
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - The shelf collapses.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "They're everywhere!"
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - SpongeBob tries to shave off Patrick's beard.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick goes into his rock and tries to find art.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Patrick blocks the windshield. (Lower-Pitched)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob calls Patrick if everything's alright; SpongeBob runs to his house.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy aims her gun toward SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "I guess it's just you and me."
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Shiny disappears; "Shiny, where are you?"
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - SpongeBob tries to hold up his ceiling.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob runs away from a giant Mr. Krabs.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Patrick attacks SpongeBob.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Goo dripping on townspeople.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "It's all a racket."
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "The man whose mission was to make my life a living nightmare"; SpongeBob screams.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Gary hits Plankton.
The Armed Attacks are a series of dramatic strings composed by Mladen Franko. Its theme sounds similar to the Jaws main title.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob bangs on Sandy's door.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Patrick tries to tame the lionfish.; The lionfish chases Plankton.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold is Back
Arnold is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob uses his tooth to cut the kite fliers' kites.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Title card; "See what I mean, Patrick?"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Robot gets Betsy Krabs.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Entrance of the new boating teacher.
Some of this is heard on the online game "Spitwad Showdown" when it's near the end of the round.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "We tried burying it, shredding it, and burning it."
Aspiración was composed by The Langhorns.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - The opening (replaces K-55 on the Season 1 DVD).
Assault [#60] are composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, Phil Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - rumbling; Patrick screaming.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I'm lost!"
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick gear up.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The rocket crash lands.
Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence. It sounds similar to the theme song of the 1963 movie "The Great Escape."
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward protests on a megaphone; SpongeBob literally taking Squidward's advice and ruining the Krusty Krab.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob puts Strongman Powder, eggs, and nails in a blender to help Gary win the race.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob makes the second patty.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "I'm ashamed of you, cadet!"
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Well, then, 58 is your lucky number!"
Attack was composed by Tony Hymas.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob saves the ship from sinking.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton tells his inventions to combine together.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps off the driver.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs runs into the kitchen.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob warns Mr. Krabs about the whelks.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton launches himself to the safe.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick throws pillows at SpongeBob.
Attack of the Giant Robots
Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Sandy lets SpongeBob and Patrick in.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - SpongeBob saves Squidward.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I am ready...to destroy Christmas!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "It was a day just like this one."
At the Ready
At the Ready was composed by Harry Edwards.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton's speech.
At the Zoo
At the Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy meets Robin Williams.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help your granny cross the street."
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Kid touches all the patties and sneezes on Squidward.
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title Card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene.)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winners (a)
Award Winners (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.