|List of associated production music contents|
Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
Accordeon Sur Seine
Accordeon Sur Seine was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Everyone eating Krabby Patties at the French restaurant.
Accusation was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - SpongeBob hears Plankton groaning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "The topping that destroyed life as we knew it!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary struggling up a mountain; SpongeBob pulling the sleigh.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick dragging the trailer along the road.
Achievements in Aviation
Achievements in Aviation was composed by Anthony Mawer.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "The Milkshake Academy!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "Now put her in gear!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Krabby Patties aren't made with sand, they're made with love!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob arrives at Food Con.
The Achterhoek Dances
The Achterhoek Dances is a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap (not to be confused with Artichoke Dances).
Acquital was composed by David Lindup.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton examines sewer blueprints.
Acrobats and Clowns (a)
Acrobats and Clowns (a) was composed by Alfi Kabiljo.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Comic relief puppy is shown.
Action and Glamour 8
Action and Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar. It has made only one appearance.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage.
Action Cut (a)
Action Cut (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need it! I don't need it! I don't need it!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Where's the road?"
- 6b. "Pickles" - "You forgot the pickles!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob pretends to fire Pearl.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "And that's what happened."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, just taking out that garbage."
- 25a. "Wormy" - "He's eaten Patrick!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob finds out that Kevin's gone.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "ALL MY MONEY WAS IN THAT MATTRESS!"
Acts of Heroism (a)
Acts of Heroism (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan. It can be heard only in Goo Goo Gas.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning.
Advance Attack Alt. End
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "That's the last time I read and swim."
Action Stations 1
Action Stations 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
There are two different versions of The Adventurers. One was composed by Paddy Kingsland and the other one was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Oil up your spatula, boy!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to destroy the highway.
- . "Time Machine" - Opening.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Krabs sends the formula away.
The Adventurers A
The Adventurers A was composed by Michael Shapiro.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy flying a helicopter.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob traveling the world.
Adventure Fanfare 1
Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - A spiral tunnel appears.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "How's she doing?"
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Sandy calculates an antidote for the Jerktonium.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - "I knew this day would come!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Squidward, it's an emergency!"
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm coming for you!"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Let's find your pet."
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "You'll be, uh...just fine, yeah!"
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "I'm sure I've heard that "no" before."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Dive! Up periscope! Load the torpedoes!"
- 207b. "House Worming" - Prickles invites more worms over.(Lower pitched)
The Adventure Begins
The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "You have fought well, Giant Clam!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick set out on their "adventure."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flies strapped to a kite.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs rescues Plankton.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hold it right there!"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob becomes "Fry Boy, defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob opens the first pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards; SpongeBob opens the second pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man is freed.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps from car to car.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Stop! Unhand that sponge!" (Low pitched)
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "No, that's today. Tomorrow is Food Con!"; Krabs talks about Food Con.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen treading across the jungle.
- . "The Outfit" - Loincloth.
- . "Time Machine" - Prehistoric Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Ancient warrior introduced.
African Flute was composed by Friedel Berlipp.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
African Percussion (g)
African Percussion (g) was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog hitting each other.
African Xylophone [#97]
African Xylophone [#97] was composed by Mark Nolan.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."; Squog yells at Patar.
The Aftermath OL B
The Aftermath OL B was composed by Christopher Slaski.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Plankton slowly approach each other.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen in a boat.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob where the secret Krabby Patty formula is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a sword.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob discovers the joy of a wiener.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - After SpongeBob rings Sandy's doorbell.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "We have found the Mermalair!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "He's a true hero for our troubled times."
Against the Law
The Against the Law interludes were composed by Wilfred William Burns.
Age of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence. It has only made one appearance.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by The Woodies.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spying on Squidward.
Aggressor was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Patrick on walkie-talkie.
Agitation was composed by Phillip Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Everyone running from the bubble.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Customers eating messily.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton in Patrick's mouth.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Rip current above Krusty Krab.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob asking people if they've seen Spot.
Agitation Bridges were composed by Phillip Green.
Airs and Graces
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Airs and Graces (a)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Sorry, Grandmother, but the kissing has to stop."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squilliam enters the fancy Krusty Krab.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Neptune talks about his crown.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick admires the beauty of nature.; "Knowledge can never replace friendship."
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick having dinner.
Airs and Graces (b)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "I have arrived."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward's definition of art.
Air Power was composed by Sidney Sager.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane takes off.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob puts on his propeller hat and goggles.
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa. Based on Al Capone.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
Alekoki is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Alex on the Road
Alex on the Road was composed by Steven Simmons.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abduction was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Alien Abduction [#10]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Squidward is cloned.
Alien Abduction [#11]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "I too have caught many jellyfish."
Alien Menace was composed by Frederic Talgorn.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect each other of being aliens.
Alien Spacecrafts were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Alley Cats was composed by Robert Mersey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Title card; Gary in the city; Other snails hiss at Gary.
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
Aloha is a Hawaiian song composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Course there's no water. Nuttin' but air."
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "We blew it, pants."
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I'm sorry for letting you down again, Mrs. Puff."
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob waits for Gary to return the ball.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Patrick takes the paper from Squidward, eats the gum, puts it in the paper, and throws it away.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The opening.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward relaxes outside his house.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob takes the buns and condiments off the Krabby Patty.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - The opening.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick get a Sunday pedicure.
Aloha Bikini Bottom
Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Aloha Eo was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider. It seems to be semi-associated with people sleeping. Originally released from the Selected Sound music library album, ST 175 - Hawaii & South Pacific in 1985.
Alone in the Old House
Alone in the Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob secures himself in the closet with Patty Patrick.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Where'd the beach go?"; "Get ready, dudes, it's coming."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob sees that library is destroyed.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make it to the eel. (Low Pitched)
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob goes down to Mr. Krabs' basement.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Krabs realizes that Plankton is still inside the Krusty Krab.
The Alphabet Song (a)
The Alphabet Song (a) was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpha to Omega (b)
Alpha to Omega (b) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar stares at the stick.
Alpine Holiday [#60]
Alpine Holiday [#60] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
America, A Dream Comes True
America, A Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The beginning.
American Military Parade
American Military Parade was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - At the stadium.
American Odyssey (a)
American Odyssey (a) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfares were composed by Harry Bluestone.
Ancient Fanfare [#51]
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob rings for the king.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Planktons introduces the colliseum.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your new champions."
Ancient Fanfare [#51.04]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I vow to introduce to this fair city culture!"
Ancient Fanfare [#51.05]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I intend to enrich your lives culturally."
And Now (a)
And Now (a) was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "And just look at that even coating!"
Andy Anorak was composed by Chris Marshall.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Title card; The first time SpongeBob tells squirrel jokes; "Howdy, y'all!"; SpongeBob tells jokes about everyone else.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - SpongeBob and Patrick argue.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick and SpongeBob fake a fight.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward keeps becoming victim of Patrick's burnt marshmallows.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick stops his boatmobile when he sees SpongeBob's parents.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
Animal Antics were composed by Phillip Green.
Announcing the Top
Announcing the Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award; Patrick shows the jellyfish his award; Patrick shows the island his award.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
Appalachian Banjo Duel
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
Apprehensive 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 104b. "Gone" - "*gasps* He hasn't touched his food!"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The storm happens.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob hears a terrifying shriek.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Superhighway?!"/"So what you're saying is, that if they go though with their plans..."
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick in Sandy's house.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Acorn falls from tree.
Apolonia was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Opening credits.
Aquarium was composed by Bernard Rabaud and Eric Gemsa.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Behold the uncharted caverns of Lumeria."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Camp set up.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "SpongeBob, why did you drink me?"
Arabian Bazaar was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Plankton explains his new plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula to Karen.
Arizona Cakewalk was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Step right up, everyone!"
Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
Armed Attack was composed by Jean Clero.
Armed Attack 1 was composed by Mladen Franko. Its theme sounds similar to the Jaws main title.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob bangs on Sandy's door.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Sea lion chases Patrick; Sea lion roars at Plankton.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold is Back
Arnold is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob uses his tooth to cut the kite fliers' kites.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Title card; "See what I mean, Patrick?"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Robot gets Betsy Krabs.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Entrance of the new boating teacher.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - "You hand me that bottle!"
Some of this is heard on the online game "Spitwad Showdown" when it's near the end of the round.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "We tried burying it, shredding it, and burning it."
Aspiración was composed by The Langhorns.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Opening. (Replaces K-55 on The Complete 1st Season and The First 100 Episodes DVDs.)
Assault [#60] was composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, and Phil Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Rumbling; Patrick screaming.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I'm lost!"
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick gear up.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The rocket crash lands.
Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence. It sounds similar to the theme song of the 1963 movie "The Great Escape."
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward protests on a megaphone; SpongeBob literally taking Squidward's advice and ruining the Krusty Krab.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob puts Strongman Powder, eggs, and nails in a blender to help Gary win the race.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob makes the second patty.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "I'm ashamed of you, cadet!"
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Well, then, 58 is your lucky number!"
Attack was composed by Tony Hymas.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob saves the ship from sinking.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton tells his inventions to combine together.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps off the driver.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs runs into the kitchen.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob warns Mr. Krabs about the whelks.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton launches himself to the safe.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick throws pillows at SpongeBob.
Attack of the Giant Robots
Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Sandy lets SpongeBob and Patrick in.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - SpongeBob saves Squidward.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I am ready...to destroy Christmas!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "It was a day just like this one."
At the Ready
At the Ready was composed by Harry Edwards.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton's speech.
At the Zoo
At the Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy meets Robin Williams.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help your granny cross the street."
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Kid touches all the patties and sneezes on Squidward.
The August Waltz (a)
The August Waltz (a) was composed by Andy Vale.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Ticket stand; SpongeBob and Patrick waiting in line.
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title Card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene.)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim's "Best Employee Ever" award.
Award Winners (a)
Award Winners (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.