The short starts with SpongeBob and Patrick in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's time machine, with SpongeBob stating that they can go back to the past to make their young selves wiser. Patrick finds it difficult to imagine but he would like to try it anyway. Patrick then pushes the start button, sending him and SpongeBob back to when they were babies.
The time machine suddenly appears behind baby Patrick and baby SpongeBob and older SpongeBob comes out of the machine, saying, "Well, it's never too early to start your education, young man!" SpongeBob at that moment takes out a small grill and a miniature spatula and gives it to baby SpongeBob who practices flipping. Thereupon, SpongeBob tells Patrick it is his turn.
Patrick turns his head and sees baby Patrick starting to snore on top of a little rock. After seeing this, Patrick says, "Nah, I'm good."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Fairies (a) - John Fox, Otto Sieben [Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time.]
‣ Star Premiere - John Fiddy, Sammy Burdson [Shot of the tiny grill is shown.]
‣ Fairies (a) - John Fox, Otto Sieben ["I am so proud of him."]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Baby Patrick sleeps.]
- This short is available on the Complete Seventh Season and The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVDs.