The short starts with SpongeBob and Patrick in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's Time Machine, with SpongeBob stating that they can go back to the past to make their young selves wiser. Patrick finds it difficult to imagine but he would like to try. Patrick then pushes the start button, sending him and SpongeBob back to when they were babies.
The Time Machine suddenly appears behind Baby Patrick and Baby SpongeBob and older SpongeBob comes out of the machine, saying, "Well, it's never too early to start your education, young man!" SpongeBob at that moment takes out a small grill and a miniature spatula and gives it to baby SpongeBob. Thereupon, SpongeBob tells Patrick it's his turn.
Patrick turns his head and sees baby Patrick start to snore on top of a little rock. After seeing that, Patrick says, "Naah, I'm good."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Fairies (a) - John Fox, Otto Sieben [Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time.]
‣ Star Premiere - John Fiddy, Sammy Burdson [Shot of tiny grill.]
‣ Fairies (a) - John Fox, Otto Sieben ["I am so proud of him."]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Baby Patrick sleeping.]
- It's unknown how SpongeBob and Patrick got hold of Mermaid Man's and Barnacle Boy's time machine.
- This short premiered one year after Really Big Box Set was released.