This article is in need of clean up in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
The hat is given to any one who is in the Krusty Crew, like SpongeBob and Squidward. The hat is fully white except a black anchor in the center, a black ring at the bottom, and a blue curved peak.
The employee hat is in almost every SpongeBob SquarePants episode including the movie. In some of the episodes the hat can be different colors in some ways. Sometimes, it can have a white brim instead of a blue one. The first appearance it ever made was in the episode, "Help Wanted." In the film The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie credits, the hat is huge.
- In the episode "Squidward in Clarinetland" when Squidward walks out of the Cabinet Room and into the movie studio he has his hat on, but when he walks out to Clarinetland he doesn't.
- Sometimes, when employees wear this hat, they mysteriously stay on even if it shouldn't fit and that wind, water, or another force is capable of pushing it off.
- In Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, the Krusty Krab Employee Hat appears as an unlockable costume for the Rabbids.
- In the episode "Planet of the Jellyfish," Jellion Patrick actually grows a Krusty Krab hat on his head.
- The Krusty Krab hat has a tendency to disappear and reappear on someone's head over a few scene shots.