In some episodes, Mr. Krabs would plan to get more customers with advertisement.
List of appearances
- Culture Shock - Squidward advertises the Krusty Krab in his opening speech for the talent show. He said, "Good evening and welcome to the 1st annual Squidward Tentacles Talent Show. Sponsored by the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty, because no one else would give it a home. Thank you. Our next act is living proof that nepotism is alive and well. Put your fins together for Pearl."
- As Seen on TV - the Krusty Krab premieres its own commercial and SpongeBob thinks he's famous.
- The Krabby Kronicle - the Krusty Krab advertises the Krusty Krab by first putting an ad in The Examiner, the newspaper no one never reads. But finding out the ads cost 25 cents per word, Mr. Krabs started his own newspaper business to advertise the Krusty Krab.
- Tentacle Vision - Mr. Krabs interrupted the middle of the show Squidward Chat to advertise the Krusty Krab. And advertised it in the show Squidward's House Party at the end of the episode.
- Chum Bucket Supreme - the Krusty Krab is advertised by Patrick putting up a sign at the Krusty Krab which says "Krabby Patties Are Fum."
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Mr. Krabs hired Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and made the Krusty Kid's Meal superhero-themed. A commercial was made to introduce the new products to public.
- Truth or Square - Another commercial is made but this came before the "first" from As Seen on TV. The announcer states "nine out of ten doctors recommend eating at least one Krabby Patty a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a youthful positive attitude." It also states they add years to your lifetime.
- No Hat for Pat - Mr. Krabs wants to attract tourists and decides to have Patrick stand outside the restaurant with a sign to show the Krusty Krab to them. He wasn't able to advertise but he got his hat and started falling to ground which easily attracts customers.
- Krusty Dogs - With the new Krusty dog (a parody of hot dogs), Mr. Krabs gave Squidward a mascot costume to put on and attract customers. When the Krabby Patties were put back on the menu, there was another costume for Squidward to wear much to his disappointment.
- Squid on Strike - Though not intended to advertise, SpongeBob seemed to have attracted customers by writing on his pick-it sign "Krusty Krab Funfair" rather than unfair.
- The Good Krabby Name - Mr. Krabs actually sends SpongeBob and Patrick out to advertise to help make sure that all of the people in Bikini Bottom have ate at the Krusty Krab.