The Krusty Kid's Meal, also known as the Silly Meal, or simply the Kiddie Meal, is a parody of the McDonald's Happy Meal. Like the Happy Meal, it was themed as a result of a promotion.
At one point, the Kids Meal was seen on the Galley Grub in the episode Krabby Land for $1.99. Mr. Krabs changed the product to $4.99 since he knew that children have the freedom to use their money during the summer.
The meal was one time Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy themed. This first appeared in the episode Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob. The meal included the Pipsqueak Patty, a juice drink, and a small pack of fries. Mr. Krabs made a commercial featuring the superheroes in order to promote their restaurant and products. Plankton witnessed the success that Krabs had from SpongeBob's idea, and when he got his own Kids Meal and pretends to beat up a picture of Krabs with the superhero action figure and pencil, he realizes that he could use them to put Krabs out of business like the way they raised his profits.
Later on, toys would be added to the Kids Meal in "Yours, Mine and Mine" where Patrick demands a toy along with the Krabby Kiddie Patty that he was going to "share."
- In "Krabby Land" and "Yours, Mine, and Mine", the Kid's Meal was called a Kiddie Meal.
- This product contains a pipsqueak Krabby Patty, Kelp Fries, and cold juice. While superhero-themed, it contained a Mermaid Man toy and/or a Barnacle Boy pencil.
- Man Ray stated that no mortal could resist it. This could be an exaggeration.
- This may be a parody/spoof of the McDonald's Happy Meal.
- Karen should have gotten the beverage and foods with the Kid's Meal unless Mr. Krabs didn't want her to give away the patty.
- In "Yours, Mine, and Mine", the only item that was in the Kiddie Meal was the Krabby Kiddie Patty. The Krabby Kiddie Patty was a small Krabby Patty "thirty percent cuter" and cost a dollar more than a regular patty, adding up to three dollars in this episode.