|Released:||June 2, 2016 (Germany)|
June 9, 2016 (Spain)
June 15, 2016 (Netherlands)
July 7, 2016 (Australia)
July 20, 2016 (Italy) October 3, 2016 (U.K)
|List of DVDs|
The cover shows SpongeBob grabbing Mr. Krabs' eyelids and Mr. Krabs is seen looking angry. Near SpongeBob, there're the words "KRABBY Days" (KRABBY is painted with white) and a rope. The background is brown and looks wooden.
|192b - "Pull Up a Barrel"|
|192a - "Company Picnic"|
|190b - "Tutor Sauce"|
|193b - "What's Eating Patrick?"|
|190a - "Lost in Bikini Bottom"|
|181a - "License to Milkshake"|
|191b - "The Executive Treatment"|
|193a - "Sanctuary!"|
|List of home videos|
- This DVD was released 11 years after the "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: Ride" was opened, 10 years after "All That Glitters" and "Wishing You Well" premiered, 8 years after "The Splinter" Premiered, 7 years after "Pineapple Fever" Premiered, 6 years after "Exposed!: The Ultimate Box Set" was released, 3 years after the "Winner Take All Sunday" marathon occurred and 1 year after The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (DVD)/Blu-ray and Triple Pack 4 were released.
- This DVD was released in Spain on Johnny Depp's 53rd birthday, seven years after 10 Happiest Moments and SpongeBob RoundPants (book) were released, five years after SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the seventh time and three years after Plankton's Diary: Plankton's Evil Plan premiered.
- This DVD was released in Netherlands four years after "Free Samples" and "Home Sweet Rubble" premiered in Canada.
- This DVD was released in Australia six years after "The Cent of Money" premiered and one year after The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants DVD was released in the United Kingdom.
- This DVD was released in Italy five years after "Sweet and Sour Squid" premiered.
- This is the first DVD to contain post-sequel episodes.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD release of 2016.
- This is the eighth DVD to include Season 9 episodes. The other seven were Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay, SpongeBob, You're Fired!, Heroes in Action, It Came from Goo Lagoon (DVD), The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants, Bikini Bottom's Most Wanted, Glove World Forever! (DVD).
- This is also the only DVD to contain only season 9 episodes, currently.
- On the German release of this DVD, the DVD cover reads "Krabben Tage," but on the German DVD menu it reads "Krabs-Tage."
- This is the second time the episode "Licence to Milkshake" has been released on DVD, the first time was on the region 1 release of "SpongeBob, You're Fired".
- It is unknown if this DVD will have a region 1 release.