King Kong Coming was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Bikini Bottom? Car Wreck? Break-in?"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Everyone wants a refund.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob draws an angry look on his face.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Fish chasing SpongeBob and Patrick; Fish chasing SpongeBob and Patrick again; "CHOCOLATE!!!"; SpongeBob and Patrick cowering in fear.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The Chum-Bot stares at sleeping Betsy.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff's class hears loud footsteps.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - The Kelp Shake Restaurants begin to multiply
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton's machines approach the Krusty Krab.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Bubbling.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Giant jellyfish appears.