Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|List of associated production music|
Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - The ending.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "Here's your check, and here's yours, SpongeBob."
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff thinks of the positives about being in prison.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Title card.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - SpongeBob comes into Mr. Krabs' office injured and without arms and legs.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Ah, the Krusty Krab, home of the delicious Krabby Patty and its super, secret recipe."
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he needs a bodyguard.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "I don't care if we stay open till the day after the end of time."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - SpongeBob chats with Mr. Krabs in his office
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Mr. Krabs looks over Pearl's list.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Good morning, SpongeBob. Let's see wacha got."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "All these convoluted plans are getting us nowhere."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I am prepared to offer a large reward for its safe return."
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mr. Krabs reassigns Squidward to busboy.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy makes his patty "walk the plank."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob gets Jim's attention.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mr. Krabs suggests SpongeBob to get a night light.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward gives change covered in ick.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "You see, we had a bet."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "But I'll just say that you and SpongeBob are neck and neck."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs talks to SpongeBob about hanging his laundry to dry.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs scolds Squidward for touching the thermostat.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Mr. Krabs returns from his vacation.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob gives Squidward five patties.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - "I didn't know money could talk."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "...I chowed down on a meal that titillated my taste buds..."
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Mr. Krabs throws Plankton back to the Chum Bucket.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Mr. Krabs sets up an admission booth.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Shot of the spendthrift billfold system.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Mr. Krabs thinks of a plan to attract customers.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "SpongeBob, what's the meaning of this?!"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "Plankton's destroying the Chum Bucket?"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - One customer orders a Krabby Patty.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - The ending.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "Look Plankton, look at all these loyal customers."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob all the money in his office.