|List of associated production music|
Kamakani (b) is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob tries to cheer Plankton up only to have Plankton's spirits broken by everyone else in Bikini Bottom.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "Gee whiz, Pearl."; The ending.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob loses his balloon and misses another bus.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - (sleigh bells added) SpongeBob takes down his Christmas decorations from his pineapple.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Class just isn't the same without Mrs. Puff."
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Mr. Krabs insults SpongeBob and Patrick, and starts to leave.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward gets upset with SpongeBob's crying.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man cries and then forgets why he's crying.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick both individually look at old photo albums.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - SquidBob goes home.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob walks home from the hospital.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Plankton over the phone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Doesn't this warm your heart, Karen?"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Ummm, listen sweetie, I'm sorry about what I said."
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob tells Gary that there are no more snail bites in the entire world.