SpongeBob is seen at Goo Lagoon, playing with a Frisbee. He accidentally causes it to knock juice out of Harv's hands. Harv begins to cry, so SpongeBob just absorbs the spilled juice and squeezes it back into the glass with his finger. Some other fish see him doing this and they think he is "Juice Man," so they all start asking him for juice.
The short ends with SpongeBob winking at the viewer.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Surfing Sponge - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plays throughout]
- SpongeBob breaks the fourth wall when he winks at the viewer.
- This marks the second time SpongeBob winks at the camera. The first time is at the end of the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy."
- On the Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, this short is listed as "Juiceman."
- This short premiered on the same day Season 6 Volume 1 was released.
|SpongeBob's Truth or Square (V • E)|
Characters and actors: Painty the Pirate • Ricky Gervais • Patchy's mom • Devil Potty • Angel Potty • Rosario Dawson • Eddie Deezen • Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog • Dr. Krabs • LeBron James • Tina Fey • Will Ferrell • Octopus cashier • Camerafish • Boom microphone operator • Craig Ferguson • Robin Williams • The 3 Point Fowl • The Guy on the Penny • The Queen • P!nk • Sir Quentin • Mr. Tinder • Cameraman • Director • Mime • Old sailor • Goldfish • Whale • Talking flowers • Not SpongeBob • Wedding officiant • Live-action whale • Blackbeard