- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star (cameo)
- Sandy Cheeks (non-speaking cameo)
- Larry the Lobster (non-speaking cameo)
- Mr. Krabs (cameo)
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Mrs. Puff (non-speaking cameo)
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Jimmy Neutron
- Carl Wheezer
- King Goobot
- Cosmo Cosma
- Wanda Fairywinkle-Cosma
- Rocko Wallaby
- Heffer Wolfe
- Ed Bighead
- Bev Bighead
- Dib Membrane
- Donnie Thornberry
- Ren Höek
- Stimpy J. Cat
- Tommy Pickles
- Chuckie Finster
- Angelica Pickles
- CatDog (unseen) (Only their show closing)
- Winslow (hard to see)
- The Greaser Dogs (hard to see)
- Rancid Rabbit (unseen)
- CatDog's Parents (unseen)
Right in front of the audience is a giant metal door with a large letter "N" for Neutron on the front. All of a sudden, the door opens and the rockets follow Jimmy, Carl, and Goddard out through the hole in the wall and enter Nicktoon Studios. There are many Nicktoon cameos to spot throughout the aerial pursuit, but this part of the ride has the most. Jimmy then warns the audience to watch out for the giant Slime Tower as the rockets head into Arnold's neighborhood. Straight ahead is the Rugrats sound stage where the characters are enjoying a Reptar-themed birthday party at Tommy Pickles' house.
As Jimmy's rocket swoops in to follow Ooblar through the house, Goddard activates his roboclaw on Jimmy's command and grabs Angelica who is then carried through the house and up the stairs. The rockets then crash through an upstairs bedroom window as Angelica is dumped on the bed, and enter The Fairly OddParents sound stage where Jimmy asks Cosmo and Wanda to help them get the Mark IV back. However, Cosmo's antics get in the way and Wanda asks him to give his wand to Carl to help stop Ooblar. Carl then makes Ooblar disappear to the Yolkian planet and Wanda grants Jimmy's wish to follow him.
On the Yolkian planet, Jimmy, Carl, and Goddard meet up with King Goobot who introduces them to Poultra, a gigantic alien chicken from the movie. While trying to flee from Poultra, the Mark IV is destroyed by her breath while simultaneously causing Jimmy's rocket to lose power and Ooblar to be turned into a fried egg. Carl uses Cosmo's wand to return to Earth where they crash land into Bikini Bottom where SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing in Jellyfish Fields.
SpongeBob is excited to see a "rocket-powered jellyfish" (Jimmy's rocket) and immediately gives chase by diving off a cliff onto Jimmy and then being pulled along behind the rocket in water skiing fashion. While hastily cruising around Bikini Bottom, Jimmy's rocket collides into the Krusty Krab, causing Mr. Krabs to unintentionally hitch a ride along with SpongeBob. Jimmy then drags SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs underwater to a large pipe that leads back to his rocket lab. As the water drains into the floor, a very angry King Goobot shows up and traps Jimmy and Goddard in a floating bubble while forcing the audience and Carl to listen to the Chicken Dance as the seats move and bounce to the song.
Carl manages to break free of the hypnotic music and uses Cosmo's wand, (which he still has), to blast King Goobot's staff where he controls the music and the bubble. Jimmy and Goddard are freed and King Goobot is reduced to a quivering mass after his shell is broken. Carl then starts wishing up tons of llamas as Jimmy thanks the audience for saving the universe. The door with the large letter "N" closes and the ride attendants congratulate the guests on a job well done.
- When Jimmy's rocket wing cuts the pineapple into pieces, its remains make a can that has SpongeBob's picture on it, then flying in we can see Painty the Pirate in a picture frame.
- SpongeBob breaks the fourth wall during the Bikini Bottom scene. While being flung around through the town, he calls out to the fish, saying "Hello secondary characters!"
- During the Rugrats scene, the Pixar Luxo Ball makes a cameo.
- This ride also has a pre-ride segment called "Nicktoons Studios Rules", which has a Nickelodeon character telling the viewers the ride's rules while they wait in line. There were 3 versions of this. One with SpongeBob, one with Angelica Pickles (from Rugrats), and Donnie Thornberry (from The Wild Thornberrys).
- The following clips for the SpongeBob version of the rules are from the episodes (in order):
- After the clip, SpongeBob thanks the viewers for joining them, and before he can finish his line ("and we hope you enjoy your-"), SpongeBob then screams as he gets chased by the Alaskan Bull Worm. After that, the bubble transition transitions to the text fading in, saying "SpongeBob SquarePants DVDs and Videos are available at the Nickstuff store." (VHS tapes were discontinued in 2006.)
- SpongeBob SquarePants along with Dora and Diego were the only Nicktoon characters that remained at the park when Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast permanently closed and was taken away and replaced with Despicable Me Minion Mayhem because SpongeBob SquarePants along with Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go became the most popular of all the other Nicktoons. Even more popular then Jimmy Neutron, especially in 2015 they made The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.