This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob's Last Stand short "Jellyfishing Safety Tips," which aired on October 5, 2010.
- SpongeBob: Jellyfishing Safety Tips. Rule number one: never to feed the jellyfish while jellyfishing.
- Patrick: You want some? [bites and stings Patrick] AAAAHH!!!
- SpongeBob: Rule number two: never, ever try to capture a baby jellyfish.
- Patrick: Aww, but they're so cute. [a big jellyfish taps Patrick on the shoulder] Oh, hey there, mama jellyfish. [mama jellyfish stings Patrick] AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
- SpongeBob: [Patrick starts yelling in background as he gets stung by mama jellyfish] Which leads us to our final rule, always carry a thick tube of emergency Jellyfishing Sting Ointment.
- Patrick: I think I might need that. [gets stung again] AAAAAHH!!!