This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob's Last Stand short "Jellyfishing Safety Tips," which aired on October 5, 2010.
- SpongeBob: Jellyfishing Safety Tips. Rule number one: never to feed the jellyfish while jellyfishing.
- Patrick: You want some? [bites and stings Patrick and he screams]
- SpongeBob: Rule number two: never, ever try to capture a baby jellyfish.
- Patrick: Aww, but they're so cute. [a big jellyfish taps Patrick on the shoulder] Oh, hey there, mama jellyfish. [mama jellyfish stings Patrick and he screams]
- SpongeBob: [Patrick starts yelling in background as he gets stung by mama jellyfish] Which leads us to our final rule, always carry a thick tube of emergency Jellyfishing Sting Ointment.
- Patrick: I think I might need that. [gets stung again and screams]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.