Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob's Last Stand short "Jellyfishing Safety Tips," which aired on October 5, 2010.
- SpongeBob: Jellyfishing Safety Tips. Rule number one: never to feed the jellyfish while jellyfishing.
- Patrick: You want some? [bites and stings Patrick and he screams]
- SpongeBob: Rule number two: never, ever try to capture a baby jellyfish.
- Patrick: Aww, but they're so cute. [a big jellyfish taps Patrick on the shoulder] Oh, hey there, mama jellyfish. [mama jellyfish stings Patrick and he screams]
- SpongeBob: [Patrick starts yelling in background as he gets stung by mama jellyfish] Which leads us to our final rule, always carry a thick tube of emergency Jellyfishing Sting Ointment.
- Patrick: I think I might need that. [gets stung again and screams]