|First appearance:||"Jellyfish Hunter"|
|List of objects|
Jellyfish Jelly is in a transparent jar with an orange splat with the text "JELLY" in purple text. It has a red cap.
Jellyfish Jelly tastes very good, and it proved successful. Not only is it good, but it makes anything it is on taste good as well. It tasted so good Mr. Krabs made a Jelly Patty out of it.
In the episode "Jellyfish Hunter," SpongeBob gave Fred a sample, and it was so good that he broke into a song and he gave a sample to everyone else leading to the success of the new Jelly Patty, until Mr. Krabs went too far and SpongeBob and No Name stopped him. Historically, Jellyfish Jelly had been mass-manufactured in the Jellyfish Jelly Factory, operated by Mr. Krabs in his money-making schemes.
In the video game SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger, the player can collect it from jellyfish and then later use it for health/energy.
- Jellyfish Jelly will vary in color, depending on the color of the jellyfish. For example, No Name is a blue jellyfish and produces blue jelly.
- In the video game Employee of the Month, Jellyfish Jelly was seen in Barg'n-Mart.
- Jellyfish Jelly is used as currency in the game SpongeBob Moves In!
- There has only been one item with blue Jellyfish Jelly, and that was a Jelly Patty.
- The orange splat could have been a reference to the old nickelodeon orange Splat logo.