This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants special "Inside the SpongeBob Animation Studios." It can be found in the Atlantis SquarePantis DVD, which was released on November 13, 2007.
- Narrator: Welcome to South Korea! Home of tall buildings, beautiful waterways, fast sunsets, and, most importantly, Nick Korea and Rough Draft Studios.
- Narrator: This is where everyone's favorite underwater hero, SpongeBob SquarePants, is animated. Let's go in and check it out.
- Narrator: Everyday, artists are hard at work drawing every frame of SpongeBob.
- Narrator: After all frames are drawn, they are scanned into the computer. This is where the colorists take off. They go through and color each and every drawing.
- Narrator: While this is happening, the background artists are painting all the backgrounds that are needed for this episode.
- Narrator: Once the backgrounds are painted and the frames are colored, they're all put together in the computer, and SpongeBob and the gang come to life.
- Narrator: And that's your exclusive look at SpongeBob and Rough Draft Studios.
- [SpongeBob laughs alongside Patrick]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.