Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants special "Inside the SpongeBob Animation Studios." It can be found in the Atlantis SquarePantis DVD, which was released on November 13, 2007.
- Narrator: Welcome to South Korea! Home of tall buildings, beautiful waterways, fast sunsets, and, most importantly, Nick Korea and Rough Draft Studios.
- Narrator: This is where everyone's favorite underwater hero, SpongeBob SquarePants, is animated. Let's go in and check it out.
- Narrator: Everyday, artists are hard at work drawing every frame of SpongeBob.
- Narrator: After all frames are drawn, they are scanned into the computer. This is where the colorists take off. They go through and color each and every drawing.
- Narrator: While this is happening, the background artists are painting all the backgrounds that are needed for this episode.
- Narrator: Once the backgrounds are painted and the frames are colored,they're all put together in the computer, and SpongeBob and the gang come to life.
- Narrator: And that's your exclusive look at SpongeBob and Rough Draft Studios.
- [SpongeBob laughs alongside Patrick]
|| "We paid ten dollars for this?"
This article is a stub
. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding