This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Horace A. Whopper|
|Residence:||Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean|
|Interests:||The Krusty Sponge Fun Train|
|Aliases:||Judge Horace A. Whopper|
|First appearance:||"The Krusty Sponge" (as Whopper)|
|Latest appearance:||"The Clash of Triton" (as Trout)|
|List of characters|
Horace A. Whopper is one of the judges from the Bikini Bottom Courthouse, replacing the retiring Judge Stickleback, he is a true SpongeBob fan. He likes riding The Krusty Sponge Fun Train. He is nicknamed Judge Trout in some episodes, and was replaced by Judge Sardine whom his first episode is "Driven to Tears." He also makes an appearance in "Patty Caper" sentencing Mr. Krabs to sell free Krabby Patties all day.
He is obese and has a wig that resembles a 1700's male wig. He is the second judge of the courthouse, replacing Stickleback. He likes riding the Krusty Sponge Fun Train . His first time judging is The Krusty Sponge, named The People vs. Eugene Krabs, where Mr. Krabs refused to give his Krabby Patties for free, Mr. Krabs agreed to give his Krabby Patties for free, Whopper commanded Mr. Krabs to ride the Krusty Sponge Fun Train, whipping Squidward repeatedly.
- He has been a judge in three episodes, Judge Stickleback did only one along with Judge Sardine, who may be in future episodes
- It is unknown what his middle name is, possibly a typographical error.
- There is a possibility that his last name is named after a popular Burger King hamburger.
- He is named Judge Trout, according to the bailiff, in some episodes.
- His first name is named after a SpongeBob minor character, Horace B. Magic.
- His stomach is flabby, possibly how he got his name.
- His last name, Whopper, is a fishing term. It can either mean an exceptionally large catch, or an exaggeration of such a catch, especially one that got away.
|Characters (V • E)|
Mrs. Puff • Pearl • Karen • Mermaid Man • Barnacle Boy • Larry the Lobster • Squilliam Fancyson • Johnny Elaine • Flying Dutchman • Patchy the Pirate • Potty the Parrot • King Neptune • Painty the Pirate