Honolulu March is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Hans Haider.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "Today's the big day, Gary."; "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready..."; SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob shows Squidward the "technique"; Squidward attempts to blow a bubble, while SpongeBob and Patrick try to remind Squidward about the "technique."
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob eagerly waits for the return of Squidward.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward wakes up knowing that it is the day that SpongeBob finally moves.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob continues his hall monitor duties downtown.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Gary plays in his exercise wheel.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward tries to think of things to do that are more fun than SpongeBob's paper.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob floats back home on his balloon.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Okay, Gary, today is a new day. I'm ready to prove myself loyal to Mr. Krabs."
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Title card.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Title card.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - The next morning, SpongeBob wakes up, excited to play with the toy.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - The opening.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - The opening.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - The ending.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - SpongeBob is back to normal; "I remember! I know who I am!"