|Introduced:||"Squid's Day Off"|
|List of associated production music|
Hilo Rag was composed by Guy Fletcher. The main instruments being played include the guitar and ukulele. This song was later also used in adverts for Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward "promotes" SpongeBob.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - SpongeBob and Patrick have fun in the snow after putting earmuffs on Sandy.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Title card; "Aw, shucks, I don't want yer money."
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - The opening.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Patrick arrives at the Krusty Krab.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob stuffs the envelope with box tops and begins to wait for the toy.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Title card.