Hercule Poirot was composed by Gerhard Trede. It is semi-associated with Plankton. The main instruments being played in the piece include percussion, brass, bass, and saxophones.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spies on Squidward. (Plays in place of Agent Woodrow on DVD releases.)
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob is at the Chum Bucket.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - Title card; Cops take SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs back to the Krusty Krab.
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - "Squidward can hug himself during his break."
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - At Sandy's treedome
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Drat! He's not collapsing from exhaustion."
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mechanical Bio-arm
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - That night
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - "My plan is falling right into place!"
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - "Thank you, sir, come again!"
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Happy day, Karen!"
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Plankton explains.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - The opening; "Chum! Detonator!"