|List of associated production music|
Hello Blues was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Montage of SpongeBob doing well on his boating test.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Squidward sees that SpongeBob has a jellyfish as a pet.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - Patrick appears at SpongeBob's window.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward tells SpongeBob about opposites.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - Title Card; SpongeBob opens the refrigerator.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Did you hear that Squidward? We get to keep working and working and working without ever having to go home!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - The worm becomes excited by the spoon.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - Mr. Krabs sees Pearl in her bedroom.
- . "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob and Patrick start making the movie.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Now that you have some free time, let's get some grub!"
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Sandy shows SpongeBob her new invention.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob and Squidward the spot of the wishing well.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab showing off his wig.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick drives around his rock with SpongeBob.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton wait on line to buy a Kelp Shake.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - The ending.
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob's parents arrive at the Krusty Krab.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob and Patrick play leapfrog.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - "Nice try, alarmy."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - "We're celebrating Cousin Blackjack's release from prison."
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Good morning, SpongeBob. You're early today."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - SpongeBob absorbs paint.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton gets put back in jail.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob starts reading the history book.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - SpongeBob eats his ice cream.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Patrick is helping me do good deeds today."
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Wasn't that incredible, Patrick?"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "Don't you worry, Squidward."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - SpongeBob tells Squidward to come over to his house for a visit.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "Patrick's so full of tartar sauce!"
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "Patrick and I could do it, Mermaid Man!'
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob serves food with his feet.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - SpongeBob sees Patrick sleeping in front of his door.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "And that's how I got my head stuck in the fry vat."
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick show Raarg their houses.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob thanks Patrick for karate-chopping the flea out of his throat.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - The opening.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "So, who won your stupid quiz?"
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick play golf against a windmill.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob tells Patrick how to take care of Gary.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob comes home with treats for Gary.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob takes Plankton to the animal shelter.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Gary playing with stray snail.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Are you guys up for another experiment?"
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy calls SpongeBob to help her to get rid of acorns.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - SpongeBob at home; SpongeBob decides to play Krusty Krab at home.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Baby cries after his pacifier falls; SpongeBob sees a gardener that wants grass to grow.