Hawaiian Happiness was composed by Jon Jelmer. The main instruments being played in the piece include a steel guitar and a ukulele.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - After Pearl's act
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - Squidward confesses that he is not a ghost.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - SpongeBob and Patrick tell Mr. Krabs about the game.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - SpongeBob reads Patrick the letter from his parents.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick leave the box to go to bed.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob walks back home.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - SpongeBob goes jellyfishing.
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob goes to sleep in a cardboard box.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBob and Sandy leave the library.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - SpongeBob drags seaweed around; Sandy makes a fire.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob writes his letter to the Vikings. (High-pitched)
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward walks back home with SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 146b. "Earworm" - Squidward goes to bed.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Squidward tells Man Ray he is coming home.