Hawaiian Breeze was composed by Jon Jelmer. The main instruments being played in the piece include a guitar, bass, and a ukulele. The piece has two parts. The first half of its second part sounds slightly different, unlike that part's second half. This music also plays in SpongeBob Moves In!
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "Just don't be late, SpongeBob."
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward and SpongeBob have a truce.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton cries since he has two ice cream cones.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Patrick is shown with a bag over his head.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "Oh SpongeBob, how could I have done such a thing to me own flesh and blood?"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "He's a bubble buddy."
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - SpongeBob confesses to Patrick's fake parents that he isn't really stupid.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Plays during Squidward's dream.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Squidward cooks himself a bug.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Alright seniors, let's open these windows so the world can see your nice, white clothes."
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - SpongeBob tucks Squidward in.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob talks to Mr. Krabs about Gary running away.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob cries when he thinks that he will never be able to change Squidward back to normal.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob reunites with Patrick.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob tells Squidward that Patrick is away.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Patrick brushes his teeth.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets upset after his tiki land is destroyed.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - Squidward relaxing at the Krusty Krab.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton asks SpongeBob to help him become a nicer person.
- This track is similar to Hawaiian Flower.