|Hash Slinging Slasher|
|Interests:||Scaring and haunting|
|Employer:||Eugene H. Krabs (supposed) (possibly)|
|First appearance:||"Graveyard Shift" (mentioned)|
|Latest appearance:||"Graveyard Shift" (mentioned)|
|List of characters|
Squidward told SpongeBob the story and convinced him that it was true. SpongeBob could not pronounce his name at first. Then Squidward told him that it was all a joke. Later that night, it seemed that the events of his story were coming true at the Krusty Krab. The Hash Slinging Slasher, or what they thought was him, came to apply for a job at the Krusty Krab. He caused the problems Squidward told in his story.
- According to Squidward's story, there are three signs of his presence:
- The lights will flicker on and off. (Nosferatu flickered the lights)
- The phone will ring and there will be nobody there. (The person thought to be the Hash Slinging Slasher called the Krusty Krab but was nervous so he hung up).
- The ghost of the bus that ran him over will drop him off.
- The Hash Slinging Slasher's name is often mispronounced by SpongeBob and Squidward.