This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
Halloween is a Halloween-themed SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on August 27, 2002 and contains a total of ten episodes. It features three episodes from season 1, five episodes from season 2, and two episodes from season 3.
The front shows the SpongeBob SquarePants logo alongside a "Nickelodeon DVD" logo. There is also a logo with text at the bottom that says "5 spooky sea tales." It also shows SpongeBob standing next to a giant Jack-o-Lantern in his living room that he carved.
|13a - "Scaredy Pants"|
|24b - "Imitation Krabs"|
|34b - "Frankendoodle"|
|13b - "I Was a Teenage Gary"|
|11b - "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost"|
|35a - "The Secret Box"|
|35b - "Band Geeks"|
|34a - "Welcome to the Chum Bucket"|
|42b - "My Pretty Seahorse"|
|44b - "Idiot Box"|
|List of home videos|
- This is the first Holiday-themed SpongeBob DVD.
- Three sister episodes appear in this DVD: "Scaredy Pants" and "I Was a Teenage Gary," "The Secret Box" and "Band Geeks," and "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and "Frankendoodle."
- This DVD was re-released in a Holidays with SpongeBob DVD box set on November 15, 2011, and in the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set released on September 9, 2014.
- The VHS version only contains the first 5 episodes. This was the first DVD to contain bonus episodes not included on VHS at the time.
- This DVD was released in the year of Paramount's 90th anniversary, 2002.
- This DVD is rated PG in Canada.
- The original 2002 DVD has no previews, but the VHS does.
- 2011 copies contain previews from around 2006 (the most recent SpongeBob DVD being promoted is Lost in Time), meaning the source version used for current printings was first made then.
- Since the release of the 2011 DVD, some copies with 2002 cover and 2011 disc have been sold in stores, possibly due to a manufacturing error. 
- The credits do not come after the last episode on this disc, unlike most other DVDs. The only way to see the credits is to access them through the special features menu.
- This DVD (and its VHS counterpart) was released on the same day "Bubblestand" and "Ripped Pants" premiered in Germany.
- There are no trailers on this DVD.
- The Polish version of this DVD contains episodes: "Scaredy Pants," "Pickles," "Hall Monitor," "I Was a Teenage Gary," "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost," "Karate Choppers," "Squeaky Boots," and "Opposite Day."
- In a trailer promoting this and "Rugrats: Halloween," it shows a clip from "Wormy," but that episode's not on the DVD.