If you were looking for the article about the VHS tape, then see Halloween (VHS).
|| "It is I, Kelp-Thing! Do what I do!"
This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
Please remove this message when finished.
Halloween is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that contains a total of 10 episodes. It features 3 episodes from Season 1, 5 episodes from Season 2, and 2 episodes from Season 3.
The front shows the Spongebob Squarepants logo with text at the bottom that says: "5 spooky sea tales" and a giant Jack-o-lantern with SpongeBob in his living room.
- This is the first Holiday themed DVD.
- Three sister episodes appear in this DVD. "Scaredy Pants" and I Was a Teenage Gary," "The Secret Box" and "Band Geeks," and "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and "Frankendoodle."
- This DVD was re-released in a "Holidays with SpongeBob" DVD box set on November 15, 2011, and in the "SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set" released on September 9, 2014.
- The VHS version contains only the first 5 episodes. This was the first DVD to contain bonus episodes not included on VHS at the time.
- It was released in the year of Paramount's 90th anniversary, 2002.
- This DVD is rated PG in Canada.
- The original 2002 DVD has no previews, but the VHS does.
- 2011 copies contain previews from around 2006 (the most recent SpongeBob DVD being promoted is Lost in Time), meaning the source version used for current printings was first made then.
- Since the release of the 2011 DVD, some copies with 2002 cover and 2011 disc have been sold in stores, possibly due to a manufacturing error. 
- The credits do not come after the last episode on this disc, unlike most other DVDs. The only way see the credits is to access them through the special features menu.
- This DVD (and its VHS counterpart) was released on the same day Bubblestand and Ripped Pants premiered in Germany.
- In a trailer promoting this and "Rugrats: Halloween", it shows a clip from "Wormy", but that episode's not on the DVD.
Australian re-release cover
A copy of this DVD with the 2002 cover, but with the 2011 disc