|List of associated production music|
Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The instruments in this song include the harpsichord and the bass clarinet, but sometimes, a bassoon is heard instead. In Bucket Sweet Bucket, a contrabassoon is heard.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - The chimps arrive at Sandy's Treedome.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Sandy asks to tag along with SpongeBob.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "No touchy-touchy the Le Spatula."
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Sandy, Plankton, Mrs. Puff, and Patrick make wishes; "Having fun down there, SpongeBob?" Also appears in the scene where Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick discuss about Squidward's claustrophobia.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Sandy comes over to SpongeBob's house.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover that Mr. Magic is a fake.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "Aha! I knew you were behind this!"
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "What are you doing?"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob enters the treedome; "I can't right now, SpongeBob!"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob and Patrick exchange gifts; The robot gives Patrick a massage.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "SpongeBob's having a party?"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Oh...The food is in the can!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - Patrick accidently eats SpongeBob's birthday cake.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward tries to talk to Whatzit Tooya.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - "Unlike you, he's a good businessman."
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton tries to paint the Chum Bucket.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Dancing isn't supposed to be fun."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Squidward tries to flip a spatula; Squidward walks into Mr. Krabs' office.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I wish not to be disturbed, SpongeBob."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward scolds SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - SpongeBob says that Patrick has "Krabby Patty Withdrawal."
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob notices the submarine sticking out from under the ground.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs yells at Squidward.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob talks to the warden for the first time; The camp counselor talks to the warden.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - SpongeBob and Stanley go to Patrick's house.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "That was a delightful song you were singing."
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - SpongeBob does tests on Patrick while Squidward is trying to write.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Squidward sees SpongeBob's new house.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob searches for Gary.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob arranges his socks.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick plugs SpongeBob's pores.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - SpongeBob disguises himself as Karen.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Patrick appears in SpongeBob's house.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - The apprasial worker approaches SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 113b. "The Card" - Patrick buys the last pack of cards; SpongeBob fastens the card to Patrick's hand.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward hears a knock at the door.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "I mean, do these pants look square to you?"
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's class; "You want to know what happened?"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "There's only one thing to do."
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Everybody quiet!"; SpongeBob remembers the day he and Sandy got married.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "That's strange..."; Pearl eats the whole refrigerator; "I searched the entire house."
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - SpongeBob tells Sandy to wash before slicing and dicing.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Whew! I am taller!"
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - "Stuck doing community service, eh?"; Squidward says he'll clean up Bikini Bottom in a day; Squidward pulls the ticket off his face.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "Patrick, it's me, SpongeBob."
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's shed; SpongeBob and Patrick go to bed.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a staring contest; SpongeBob packs his clothes.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "Mr. Krabs sure has a lot of baggage about drain dealies..."
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with an electric eel.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob puts socks on his hands.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "I think your sister's temper is getting a little out of control."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Everyone gathers at the campfire.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton sees SpongeBob on a picnic.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward is seen around town.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "You're kinda like a cat, aren't you?"