- Eugene H. Krabs
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Nathiel Waters
- Sadie (name revealed)
- Shubie (name revealed)
- Lenny (name revealed)
- Thaddeus (name revealed)
- Hat Wearing Gus (name revealed)
- Abigail Marge
- Bramula Short Wearing Gus
- Frankie Billy
- Ivy (name revealed)
- Norma Rechid (name revealed)
- Nat Peterson
- Nancy Suzy Fish (cameo)
- What Zit Tooya (debut)
- Officer Rob Johnson
- Patrick Star
Mr. Krabs puts SpongeBob against Squidward in a work contest, telling them there will be a prize. He shows them a brochure for a cruise vacation, leading Squidward to believe the vacation is the prize. They have to name all the customers in the Krusty Krab. Somehow, SpongeBob knows everyone's name and Squidward is confused by this, so he asks SpongeBob why this is so. SpongeBob then he reveals he has a book with everybody's name in it. Squidward then swipes the book and says the names in the book.
He told Mr. Krabs that he has more points than SpongeBob. Mr. Krabs admits that he didn't tally the scores but he claims that they both were neck and neck to the winner and that whoever gets the last customer's name is the winner. Squidward and SpongeBob were in a sudden death to know the last customer's name. After a struggle or trying to remember, Squidward then gets SpongeBob out of the way and asks the fish his name. He responds with a similar sounding name to "What's it to ya," but Squidward didn't realize it was his real name.
After three attempts to find out his name, Squidward snatched his wallet and ran. He attracted a cop who chased him because he ran a stop sign, and more so after he realizes he stole a wallet too. Squidward then makes it on top of the roof and after a tug-of-war for the wallet, Squidward manages to get his driver's license, which the name reads "Mr. What Zit Tooya." He is then arrested.
In jail, he gets the prize from Mr. Krabs and it turns out the prize is just a brochure for the trip. Squidward believes he is safe from SpongeBob and Patrick, but it turns out Patrick is his cellmate. He offers to play Parcheesi with Squidward, but Squidward literally falls apart.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme - Jeremy Wakefield, Sage Guyton [title card]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [opening]
‣ Holiday Dream - Max Mahlmann ["A tropical getaway?!"]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [SpongeBob knows all the customers' names]
‣ Fanfare (a) - SpongeBob comes out of the customer's hat and says his name.
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [book of customer names]
‣ Steel Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Thanks, SpongeBob."]
‣ Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes to Susie's table.]
‣ Tympup (a) - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["You ruined my food with your sweat, you nitwit!"]
‣ Keel Row - Brian Peters [Krabs points out the mystery customer]
‣ Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward tries to find out the mystery customer's name]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward steals the customer's wallet]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Hey, come back here! Give me my wallet"]
‣ Blood in the Gutter - Laurie Johnson ["Freeze, thief!"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Mr. What Zit Tooya?"]
‣ Steel Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward arrested]
‣ Jailhouse Blues - Nicolas Carr [Squidward in jail]
‣ Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- This episode is available on the Bikini Bottom Adventures, Season 5 Volume 1, Complete Fifth Season, and First 100 Episodes DVDs.
- As of January 29, 2017, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.1/10 based on 151 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a 8/10 based on 130 votes.
- This episode aired in Germany on May 21, 2007, before it aired in the USA.
- The title card color is very different compared to the episodes "Shell of a Man," "Patrick SmartPants," and "Dumped," and except for those question marks put on it to make it more different.
- Mr. Krabs reads a magazine named Maximizing Profit (Maximizing Prophet), as revealed in this episode to get more wealthy and live the perfect life with money.
- This episode reveals the names of most of the Bikini Bottomites.
- There are 20 visible question marks on the title card.
- There seems to be about four people with the name Jess.
- If all this time What Zit Tooya was his real name, then had no reason to scream his name to Squidward brutally, as if he were actually insulting.
- Even though the calendar in Squidward's jail cell says the month is November, Bikini Bottom does not show any track of autumn or winter. This is because in Bikini Bottom, it is spring in November.
- In this episode, November 15 is on a Sunday when a common year started on Thursday, but the Krusty Krab is closed on Sundays.
- Squidward says that he has only 364 days and 9 years left in prison. Also, he makes a grammar error of the English language.
- Ten years in prison is an unrealistic and ridiculous amount of punishment for one who stole a wallet, runs a stoplight, and resisted arrest.
- Although, it could be set to that amount of time cause of Squidward getting arrested in other episodes.
- It is never explained why Patrick is in jail. However, the law could have caught up with him from "Driven to Tears."
- The ending of this episode is very similar to "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" where both episodes end with someone finding Patrick in the same prison cell as them.
- This is the third time Patrick goes to jail; he also went for stealing a balloon in "Life of Crime," and supposedly being the Strangler in "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler."
- The captions are a few seconds behind the dialogue during the episode. By 2013 though, this was fixed.
- Nicktoons Network still keeps this error.
- In the Croatian dub, the episode name is "Kako se ono zovem?" translating to "What's my name again?"
- In his daydream, Squidward is seen playing Parcheesi, an Indian game resembling Trouble T} by Milton Bradley.
- When Mr. Krabs is talking to Spongebob and Squidward some of his hand is missing.
- Halbert's name was mentioned although Halbert does not appear in this episode.
- The Chum Bucket is missing when Squidward kicks out SpongeBob across from the Krusty Krab.
- When Squidward was running from the policeman and What Zit Tooya, he climbed up the building from the right. When Squidward was about to look into the wallet, the policeman and Tooya suddenly appeared on the left. Since the ladder was on the right, they should've appeared behind Squidward.
- When Mr. What Zit Tooya's wallet rips open, his license begins falling to the ground. When it cuts to Squidward, the license is seen falling forward into his hands above the ground.
- Despite Mr. What Zit Tooya having visible hair, his license says that he has no hair.
- The November calendar had 31 days in this episode. This is a mistake, since November only has 30 days.
- In some copies of this episode, Squidward says, "I lost! I lost!" instead of "I won! I won!"