This article is a list of associated production music used in the series, starting with the letter G.
|List of associated production music contents|
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Doodles biting Patrick's belly.
Gala (a) was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - Live-action football field.
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "They seem to like it when I put these patties on the grill."
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The small crowd applauds after the show.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Get me a lead story that'll sell!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick win the match.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains the new club.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick read the billboards of the toy store.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob decorates the Krusty Krab.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward shows his moves.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny arrives at Bikini Bottom.
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Opening.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me a secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab arrives at the Krusty Krab/Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - King Neptune appears.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Hall of science.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Viking ship arrives at Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune arrives.
Gator was composed by Steve Belfer.
Gator Pup was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick eats hash browns.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'."
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Opening.
Get 'em Off! (a)
Get 'em Off! (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Handsome!"; "Wait a second... that nurse was right!"
Ghastly Ghouls was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "You couldn't frighten me in a million eternities, kid."
Ghost Child (a)
Ghost Child (a) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob nervously doing dishes.
The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
The Ghostly Graveyard (b) was composed by Roger Dexter.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Opening; Dorsal Dan pulls up.
Ghostly Presence was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "That gold probably has ghost germs all over it."
Ghostly Scoundrel was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick looks in captain's mouth; "His hair is very authentic, too."; captain checks his calendar; "Can we run screaming in horror from your ship, now?"; "Those weren't your souls."; "Not so fast!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - A sandwich made of driftwood; Ghost throws a tree stump through the window.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "How could anyone confuse scary with funny?"
Ghouls of the Briny Deep
Ghouls of the Briny Deep was composed by Luke Brookshier and Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The background music of the song sung by the ghosts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Other ghosts emerge from the floor/SpongeBob sees more ghosts; Ending.
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Girl I Left Behind Me
The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You've Got was composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, and Brian Wade.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair (a)
Glamorous Affair (a) was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamour Foxtrot was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "So romantic!"
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
The Glimmering 38 cues were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glimmering 38 D#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - A beautiful landscape is shown.
Glimmering 38 F#Min
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "In the beginning it was all dark."
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "Whoa, where are we?"
Glissando was composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill. There are different variations.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "A PRO- A PROMO- A PROMOTION?"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "I love you."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "I'll be one step closer to my driver's license!"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "The Krusty Krab is the most perfect place in the universe."
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "And all it took was the love of a beautiful woman."
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "Oh, yeah..."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Just look at it, Patrick."
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - "Ah, who needs that rust bucket anyhow?"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "Patrick, the clam had a baby!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I'm rich, boy-o. Rich."
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob becomes a harmless doodle once more.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - The statue sheds a tear.
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj
Glissando Hit 09 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick's stomach growls.
Glissando Up was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog hits Patar.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "...half past invisible."
The Glorious Fins were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Glorious Fin 08 C Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "That stinks too!"
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob his license.
Glorious Fin 08 F#Maj
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "I know now what I must do!"
Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Yahoo!"
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "But I must press onward."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "One patty, the right way!"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob overjoyed.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Frostymug explains his purpose; "This, Cadet SquarePants, is your scooper."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot appears behind the "algae on a rock" pet.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - The skunk is removed from the Krusty Krab.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Maybe one day, Man Ray will reform and join the Junior Crime Breakers."
Goblin Ballet was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Face drawn on Patrick's hand.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.
Goblin Forest was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "I'm a haunted tablecloth!"
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
Good Bye Samba (a)
Good Bye Samba (a) was composed by Ben Nabor.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Go Hawaii Slide
Go Hawaii Slide was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Ending.
Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob and Pearl try to come up with a new name for the Krusty Krab.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff turns on the radio.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - The talent agent invites SpongeBob to a dance audition.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick go personal grooming.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Montage of Krabs' success.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Gracious Mood for Clarinet
Gracious Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward playing clarinet.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward playing clarinet well because of SpongeBob.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
Grand Orchestral Fanfare was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; "Who's a big yellow cube with holes?"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob lifts weights.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Cause I'm ready!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Pretty Patties is the best idea ever!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob begins to play paddleball.
Grand Pastures was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Grand Pastures [#28]
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton at the movies.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs proposes to Cashina.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Fish fall in love.
Grand Pastures [#33]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfishing at Jellyfish Fields.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "What a beautiful day it is outside!"
Grandstand March was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob making pancakes.
Grass Skirt Chase
Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs searches for Smitty Werben Man Jensen's grave.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob and Patrick get paint all over Mr. Krabs' first dollar.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick searches for SpongeBob.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick realizes that everybody hates him now that he's king.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Light shows up in Squidward's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob sees the fungus on the wall, scoops it up, and tries to throw it away, but it sticks.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward tries to get SpongeBob.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff drives SpongeBob to the abandoned road.
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
Great Moments was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob is allowed into the Salty Spittoon.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob and Patrick reunite from prison.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You okay, boy?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Spot, I'm sorry!"
Great Moments 30
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man reunites with Barnacle Boy.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton reunites with Spot.
The Great Western Jig
The Great Western Jig was composed by Douglas Pincock.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob playing bagpipes.
The Great White
The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
There are two different versions of Groovy Baby, one was composed by Ib Glindemann, and the other one by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
(Ib Glindemann version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's commercial of Frozen Krabby Patties.
(Harold Geller and Desmond Champ version)
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Yeah, walk outside and check out this awesome moon."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams dancing.
Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton talking on megaphone.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Search party.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob struggling to open the ketchup bottle.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Hey, you guys must be lost."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob imagines Blackjack as a giant; SpongeBob imagines Blackjack using him as dental floss.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Man Ray doing laundry.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Taco restaurant.
Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Guerilla Warfare [#21]
Guerilla Warfare [#22]
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Krabs overworks employees?"
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton demands the Krabby Patty formula; Plankton goes back inside the machine.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Plankton smells the blubber.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "I got the signatures!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - The ship heads into pirate territory.
Guerilla Warfare [#24]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Scarfish enters.
Guerilla Warfare [#27]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Flaming cherries jubilee
Guerilla Warfare [#28]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "The kind of slop that will put some steel in their spines!"
Guerilla Warfare [#29]
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "So, tonight's meal is gonna be terrible! You understand me?"
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Title card; SpongeBob first confronts Bubble Bass; "It's time."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob prepares a Krabby Patty for Gene Scallop.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who said that?!"; "All right, kid, I'm gonna make it simple for you."; "Plankton's taken everything!"
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "Ain't nobody gonna mess with me now!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."
Gunfighters and Lawmen
Gunfighters and Lawmen was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who are you, anyway?"
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Customers ordering food on treadmill.
The Gypsy Violinist
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.