|Released:||August 28, 2012|
|List of DVDs|
The top part features SpongeBob and Patrick scared while Sandy is the brave one. On the bottom part it features the Flying Dutchman, Lord Poltergeist, and 2 ghoul mates members coming out of the flying houseboat.
|162 - "Ghoul Fools"|
|133a - "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" (Replaced with Shanghaied on Australian version)|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|17a - "Arrgh!"|
|21a - "Your Shoe's Untied"|
|88a - "Money Talks"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes on the DVD feature the Flying Dutchman.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to contain no special features.
- This DVD was re-released in the "SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set" on September 9, 2014.
- On the Australian version, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" is replaced with "Shanghaied." However, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" was later featured on the Bikini Bottom Buddies DVD.
- This DVD was released 13 years after the premiere of Hall Monitor and Jellyfish Jam.
- The back of the DVD says that Patrick was in "Born Again Krabs".