Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Released:||August 28, 2012|
|List of DVDs|
The top part features SpongeBob and Patrick scared while Sandy is the brave one. On the bottom part it features the Flying Dutchman, Lord Poltergeist, and two ghoul mates members coming out of the flying houseboat.
|162 - "Ghoul Fools"|
|133a - "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" (Replaced with "Shanghaied" on Australian version)|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|17a - "Arrgh!"|
|21a - "Your Shoe's Untied"|
|88a - "Money Talks"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes on the DVD feature the Flying Dutchman.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to contain no special features.
- This DVD was re-released in the "SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set" on September 9, 2014.
- On the Australian version, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" is replaced with "Shanghaied." However, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" was later featured on the Bikini Bottom Buddies DVD in that country.
- This DVD was released 13 years after the premiere of "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam."
- This DVD also has all the seasons up to Season 8, however Season 6 is not included.