The top part features SpongeBob and Patrick scared while Sandy is the brave one. On the bottom part, it features the Flying Dutchman, Lord Poltergeist, and two ghost pirate mates coming out of the flying houseboat.
|162 - "Ghoul Fools"|
|133a - "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" (Replaced with "Shanghaied" on international versions)|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|17a - "Arrgh!"|
|21a - "Your Shoe's Untied"|
|88a - "Money Talks"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes on the DVD feature the Flying Dutchman.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to contain no special features.
- The only preview is for the It's a SpongeBob Christmas! DVD and Blu-ray.
- This DVD's name is the same as the episode it is based on, except it adds an extra "s" to "Ghoul."
- This DVD was re-released in the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set on September 9, 2014.
- On the Australian version, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" is replaced with "Shanghaied." However, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" was later featured on the Bikini Bottom Buddies DVD in that country.
- This DVD was released 13 years after the premiere of "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam."
- This DVD has episodes from all the seasons up to season 8. However season 6 is not included.
- The back of the DVD says the description for "Shanghaied" instead of "Born Again Krabs."
- The description for "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" says that SpongeBob and Patrick disturbed the Flying Dutchman's slumber. This is wrong, because they cut off his beard and didn't disturb his slumber.